Steve Bannon

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Volkonski
Verified:

Steve Bannon

Post by Volkonski »

Steve Bannon Rips Mike Johnson After 'Demonic Trash' Bill Passes House—'Don't Tell Me You're A Christian'
After the House passed the National Defense Authorization Act, which funds the U.S. military, Steve Bannon came for Speaker Mike Johnson's faith.

https://secondnexus.com/bannon-johnson- ... inkprogram
In a recent episode of his conservative podcast War Room, former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon launched a scathing critique of House Speaker Mike Johnson's religious beliefs, suggesting they were merely lip service.

:snippity:

The NDAA, a sprawling $886 billion annual defense authorization bill, passed in the House with a decisive 310-118 vote, despite conservative efforts to inject the legislation with provisions targeting Pentagon policies on abortion, diversity, and LGBTQ+ rights.

Bannon said:

"Speaker Johnson, just unacceptable. You talk a big game about Christianity. You talk a big game about a biblical worldview. You talk a big game about Moses and the Red Sea and all that."
"It's all talk. Talk, talk, talk. If you had the stones and the balls, you could shut this thing down right now. The NDAA just passed. It just passed."
"This is Mike Johnson, and don't tell me you're a Christian. I don't want to hear you're Christian. Don't wear your faith. Don't give me the Bible."
"I don't want to hear more Bible verses when you've allowed the transgender, you've allowed all that garbage, all that demonic trash throughout the defense budget. So don't give me the biblical worldview."
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Resume18

Steve Bannon

Post by Resume18 »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:20 pm Steve Bannon Rips Mike Johnson After 'Demonic Trash' Bill Passes House—'Don't Tell Me You're A Christian'
After the House passed the National Defense Authorization Act, which funds the U.S. military, Steve Bannon came for Speaker Mike Johnson's faith.

https://secondnexus.com/bannon-johnson- ... inkprogram
In a recent episode of his conservative podcast War Room, former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon launched a scathing critique of House Speaker Mike Johnson's religious beliefs, suggesting they were merely lip service.

The NDAA, a sprawling $886 billion annual defense authorization bill, passed in the House with a decisive 310-118 vote, despite conservative efforts to inject the legislation with provisions targeting Pentagon policies on abortion, diversity, and LGBTQ+ rights.

Bannon said:

"Speaker Johnson, just unacceptable. You talk a big game about Christianity. You talk a big game about a biblical worldview. You talk a big game about Moses and the Red Sea and all that."
"It's all talk. Talk, talk, talk. If you had the stones and the balls, you could shut this thing down right now. The NDAA just passed. It just passed."
"This is Mike Johnson, and don't tell me you're a Christian. I don't want to hear you're Christian. Don't wear your faith. Don't give me the Bible."
"I don't want to hear more Bible verses when you've allowed the transgender, you've allowed all that garbage, all that demonic trash throughout the defense budget. So don't give me the biblical worldview."
Jesus Christ but these people are odd christians.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Steve Bannon

Post by raison de arizona »

Madeline Peltz @peltzmadeline wrote: The Trump movement is trying to make false narratives about crime a central message of their campaign while glorifying their own criminality as a call to action

Steve Bannon: "You have to be prepared to go to prison. I've got prison sentences all over." https://mediamatters.org/steve-bannon/s ... p-movement
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Steve Bannon

Post by pipistrelle »

Gift link: https://wapo.st/4am6Tnp

How Steve Bannon guided the MAGA movement’s rebound from Jan. 6

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”