Jared and Ivanka Kushner

kate520

Re: Jared and Ivanka Kushner

Post by kate520 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:13 am

Doing good photo ops is not the same as ‘doing good’, honeychile.

When his term first started, he broke apart some of the government’s programs for women and I can’t remember now, something something else that Ivanka was interested in, and she came up with her own proposals...that were pretty much exactly what was already there but with her name on them. I don’t think anything she has been involved in has come to fruition or made a single bit of difference. Prove me wrong.

This fam damily. Attention whores, the lot.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon May 20, 2019 11:57 am

kate520 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:13 am
Doing good photo ops is not the same as ‘doing good’, honeychile.

When his term first started, he broke apart some of the government’s programs for women and I can’t remember now, something something else that Ivanka was interested in, and she came up with her own proposals...that were pretty much exactly what was already there but with her name on them. I don’t think anything she has been involved in has come to fruition or made a single bit of difference. Prove me wrong.

This fam damily. Attention whores, the lot.
:yeah: 100%

Also, I won't disagree that assisting women and minority entrepreneurs is a good thing, but let's be honest about this particular class of people. It's not everyone that has the support network that it takes to go into business. As a group within the larger population of women, they are the least in need of support. I'm not trying to diminish the fact that they are more disadvantaged than their male counterparts, but trying to claim you are doing good for women in general when you are really focusing on women that already have enough measure of support that they can afford to strike out on their own is just disingenuous at the very least.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:26 pm

Damn, I'm not getting HBO just to see this :madguy:

Moar: https://www.axios.com/kushner-mbs-refug ... gn=organic
Discussing the horrific death of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi in an interview with "Axios on HBO," White House adviser Jared Kushner was noncommittal on whether Saudi Crown Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) must account for Khashoggi's body.

Kushner said he's still waiting for results of a U.S. investigation to assign blame, even though the CIA reportedly determined with a high degree of confidence that MBS ordered the murder, and the U.S. Senate unanimously declared that he was responsible.

Why it matters: Kushner, who shares the president's view that Saudi Arabia is a crucial partner to counter Iran, has formed a close relationship with MBS and helped promote him as a great reformer. We see here that even eight months after Khashoggi's death in a Saudi consulate, the White House still refuses to publicly hold the Saudi leader accountable.
•Asked whether he would join Khashoggi's fiancée in calling on the Saudi government to release his body (or identify where they put the body parts) so that his family might bury him, Kushner said: "Look, it's a horrific thing that happened. … Once we have all the facts, then we'll make a policy determination, but that would be up to the Secretary of State to push on our policy."

Addie

Post by Addie » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:06 am

The Guardian: The Guardian’s Jon Swaine reports today that a real estate company part-owned by Jared Kushner has received $90m in foreign funding from an opaque offshore vehicle since he entered the White House as a senior adviser to his father-in-law Donald Trump.

Investment has flowed from overseas to the company, Cadre, while Kushner works as an international envoy for the US, according to corporate filings and interviews. The money came through a vehicle run by Goldman Sachs in the Cayman Islands, a tax haven that guarantees corporate secrecy.

Kushner, who is married to Trump’s elder daughter Ivanka, kept a stake in Cadre after joining the administration, while selling other assets. His holding is now valued at up to $50m, according to his financial disclosure.

You can read his full report here.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:45 pm

A really nice family :brickwallsmall:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Financial disclosure form shows Ivanka Trump earned $4M from DC Trump hotel

Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and adviser, made about $4 million last year from her investment in the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., according to a newly released financial disclosure form.

She also made between $1 million and $5 million from a trust that holds her fashion companies.

The income from the D.C. hotel in 2018 was similar to her income from the business in 2017, while she had income of more than $5 million from the trust in 2017. Trump announced in July of last year that she planned to close her fashion brands business.

In total, the financial-disclosure forms of Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, who also works as a White House aide, show that the couple had millions in outside income in 2018. The couple reported income of between about $28 million and about $135 million, according to Bloomberg and Forbes.

The reports have not yet received approval from the White House counsel's office, Bloomberg noted. The Office of Government Ethics will review the reports.
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4486 ... otel-in-dc
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Return to “Trump Administration”