Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Malia Obama Post Presidency

MN-Skeptic

Re: Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Malia Obama Post Presidency

Post by MN-Skeptic » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:48 pm

For those who are interested, Michelle Obama is the only guest listed tonight on Stephen Colbert's Late Show.

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:44 am

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:48 am

Michelle :lovestruck:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:21 pm

This isn’t post-presidency but it came up in my YouTube recos and reminded me what it was like to have an energetic, respectful president.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:47 pm

Yes. I find Individual-1’s awkward straight-armed lumbering very odd.

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:06 pm

8-year-old girl goes viral dressing up as hero Michelle Obama

An eight-year-old girl is going viral on social media after a photo emerged of her dressing up as her hero, Michelle Obama, for her school’s Cultural Heroes Day.

In the viral photo, Ella-Lorraine can be seen donning a similar get-up to Obama when she was a freshman student at Princeton University.

“She was really in awe of the idea that with hard work you could become anything,” Ella-Lorraine’s mother, Karlyn Johnson Brown, who also attended Princeton, told Makers on Friday.

“I loved it because by choosing to portray her hero as a college student, the focus was on Michelle’s accomplishments as an individual, not just as an attachment,” Brown continued.

Brown told Makers that she has always encouraged Ella-Lorraine to look up to strong women. <SNIP>
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/i ... elle-obama

the facebook post in the article. I hope you can see the photos without me inserting them here
Karlyn Johnson Brown
about a month ago
Several folks have asked me if they could share my daughter's Michelle Robinson (Obama) at Princeton double take photo. Here is a public share-able version and a photo of just my own tiger cub by herself. If you share, please just credit and/or tag me. I'd love to see where it goes. Thanks!

Michelle is a power house in her own right. Celebrating strong women and role models, here! :) #blackgirlmagic #blackgirlsrock #sheroars #representationmatters #michelleobama #princetonuniversity

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:41 pm

:daydream: :lovestruck: :swoon:

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Addie

Post by Addie » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:17 am

Associated Press
Barack Obama receives RFK Human Rights award at NYC gala

Former President Barack Obama was honored with the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Ripple of Hope Award at a gala in midtown Manhattan Wednesday evening.

"I'm not sure if you've heard, but I've been on this hope kick for a while now. Even ran a couple of campaigns on it. Thank you for officially validating my hope credentials," Obama said during his remarks.

The organization's president, Kerry Kennedy, presented the award, which celebrates leaders "who have demonstrated a commitment to social change." Past recipients include Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Bono, George Clooney and Robert De Niro.

"If we summon our best selves, we can inspire others to do the same. It's easy to succumb to cynicism, the notion that hope is a fool's game," Obama said.

"When our leaders are content on making up whatever facts they want, a lot of people have begun to doubt the notion of common ground," Obama said. "Bobby Kennedy's life reminds us to reject such cynicism." ...

This year also marks the 50 anniversary of Robert F. Kennedy's campaign for the White House.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Michelle Obama does Fortnite 'orange justice' dance with Santa

Michelle Obama made a surprise appearance Thursday at a children's hospital in Colorado, where the former first lady spoke with children alongside Santa Claus at an event and read the holiday classic "The Night Before Christmas."

One child at the event, one of several surprise appearances for Obama in recent weeks, reportedly asked her about her dancing skills, and was shown coaching her on the "orange justice" dance from the popular "Fortnite" video game. <snip>
WARNING - there may be a AUTO PLAY video at the link - Trump, Pelosi, Schumer
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/i ... with-santa

The tweet/video in the article:
Dillon Thomas ✔
@DillonMThomas

—MICHELLE OBAMA DANCES—

Former First Lady #Michelle #Obama was asked what her favorite dance move was. She couldn’t find an exact answer. But, said she can’t floss.

Then, one @childrenscolo kid taught her, and #Santa, how to do the #Fortnite “Orange Justice” dance @CBSDenver

11:26 AM - Dec 13, 2018

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Return to “President & Executive Branch”