Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

MsDaisy

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by MsDaisy »

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Many will disagree, but @FoxNews is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd. Sure, there are some truly GREAT people on Fox, but you also have some real “garbage” littered all over the network, people like Dummy Juan Williams, Schumerite Chris...
2:30 PM · May 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3073942528

....Hahn, Richard Goodstein, Donna Brazile, Niel Cavuto, and many others. They repeat the worst of the Democrat speaking points, and lies. All of the good is totally nullified, and more. Net Result = BAD! CNN & MSDNC are all in for the Do Nothing Democrats! Fox WAS Great!
2:30 PM · May 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0829255686

He's losing faith in Fox but loves him some conspiracy sites :roll:

DOJ: Democrats Paid Pennsylvania Election Officials to Stuff Ballot Box
A former Judge of Elections in Pennsylvania has pleaded guilty to illegally adding votes for Democrat candidates in judicial races.
breitbart.com
2:43 PM · May 21, 2020
Birfers are toast

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Again, the quiet part:
Many will disagree, but @FoxNews is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://twitter.com/AngrierWHStaff/stat ... 7645666304
Angry Staffer
@AngrierWHStaff
If you couldn’t tell by Trump’s feed today, he’s flipping the fuck out.

They got some new internal polling and it’s ugly, to say the least.
4:25 PM · May 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

SLQ wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:08 pm
Again, the quiet part:
Many will disagree, but @FoxNews is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd.
It’s hard to believe that even Fox won’t go far enough for him, from here on he’s going to latch on to any and every RWNJ website that will swear to every lie he tells, and the closer to November we get the more interesting his mental state is going to become. We already have complete detachment from reality, half the time he can hardly deliver a coherent sentence!

I bet once he realizes he is NOT going to win ( :pray: ) he's going to try and stop or overturn the election and lose his shit all together.
Birfers are toast

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

SLQ wrote:
Again, the quiet part:
It shouted out to me.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

SLQ wrote:
Again, the quiet part:
Since when is it their responsibility to get anyone elected? I thought that was the antithesis of Fair and Balanced, not to mention from a "news" organization.

much ado

Post by much ado »

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:20 pm
SLQ wrote:
Again, the quiet part:
Since when is it their responsibility to get anyone elected? I thought that was the antithesis of Fair and Balanced, not to mention from a "news" organization.
You didn't see the Twilight Zone's signpost, up ahead, recede in the rear view mirror?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1262158573720801281
I think that is a great compliment. Thank you James! https:// twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1262094508390379522 …
James Woods@RealJamesWoods
Let’s face it. Donald Trump is a rough individual. He is vain, insensitive and raw. But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime. He is the last firewall between us and this cesspool called Washington. I’ll take him any day over any of these bums. #Trump2020
01:10 - 18 May 2020
Sekrit Stuffs!

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
SLQ wrote:
Again, the quiet part:
Yep, that was my point. He said the quiet part out loud, i.e. Fox exists to elect him and other republicans.
-- Yoda

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

SLQ wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:30 pm
Sugar Magnolia wrote:
SLQ wrote:
Again, the quiet part:

Yep, that was my point. He said the quiet part out loud, i.e. Fox exists to elect him and other republicans.
Exactly.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MsDaisy wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:27 pm
SLQ wrote:
Again, the quiet part:
It’s hard to believe that even Fox won’t go far enough for him, from here on he’s going to latch on to any and every RWNJ website that will swear to every lie he tells, and the closer to November we get the more interesting his mental state is going to become. We already have complete detachment from reality, half the time he can hardly deliver a coherent sentence!

I bet once he realizes he is NOT going to win ( :pray: ) he's going to try and stop or overturn the election and lose his shit all together.

When is the half where he can? Have I been missing something?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

tek

Post by tek »

But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime.
Precocious kid! Writing at age three!

:blink:
There's no way back
from there to here

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

He must have seen the new Fox News poll. Not a happy boy. Good.

And this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Hot Air Generator.

#MAGA :sarcasm:

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Which auto companies have left Detroit?

Again, am I missing something?

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Gregg wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:24 pm
Which auto companies have left Detroit?

Again, am I missing something?
None that I know of. They moved plants outside of the Detroit proper to the burbs for floor space needs, but that is not new. What happened in Detroit (as did similar happened in other cities bordering the great lakes with heavy manufacturing- the 'rust belt') was 'white flight'. The auto and steel industries brought good paying jobs to blue-collar workers. That brought migrants, including blacks, to those areas. White people got scared and moved to the suburbs, taking with them their tax dollars. The race riots of 1967 in Detroit was a culmination of all that tension.

You can visit Detroit, Toledo, Cleveland, Warren, Erie, and see the effects of racial tension. Entire neighborhoods blighted .

No, Auto companies didn't leave Detroit. Scared white people did.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

tek

Post by tek »

neonzx wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:28 am
No, Auto companies didn't leave Detroit. Scared white people did.
I've vacationed in Detroit and the inner suburbs four times over the past decade or so (Woodward Dream Cruise, plus several tours of the only remaining automotive assembly plant in Detroit).. some parts of Detroit are just heartbreaking.

Donald Trump has done squat to improve that situation, save for in his imagination.
There's no way back
from there to here

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I nominally work for a big 3 Automaker in suburban Detroit (Livonia). Though I spend most of my time a bit north of Cincinnati, I'm real familiar with what happened and what is happening in Detroit. It was kind of a rhetorical question.

As for jobs, only a very few went overseas or south of the border, the fact is most of them were taken by guys names Hiroto, Sumitomo, Mazak, and Grob. The jobs are still right where they always were, being done by automation instead of people. When my dad started building transmissions at Sharonville, they had 5,000 people building 2200 boxes a day. Sharonville now builds something on the order of 4,500 unit equals a day with just under 1,400 employees.

Grob Top Load Machining Center, put 6 of them in a row, two rows and you have two guys machining as many cases as 8 guys in my dad's day. Not even mentioning that a case is much more complicated and two orders of magnitude more precise than 60 years ago.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Now that golf is over for the day, what else to do but tweet and not give a :shit: about 100,000 Americans dead?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:roll:

A blow to her head? Body found under his desk? Left Congress suddenly? Big topic of discussion in Florida...and, he’s a Nut Job (with bad ratings). Keep digging, use forensic geniuses!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

A classy US president :?:

One would think Memorial Day would lead to other subjects, as the current health care crisis and its death toll. :twisted:

But:

#MAGA :sarcasm:

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

This isn't a cold case. The case is C-L-O-S-E-D.
She had an underlying medical condition that caused her to pass out, resulting in striking her head on the edge of the desk.

Good grief.

Where are those tax returns, Donny?

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Macabre twist to above gif: zoom in to the golf ball and it would transpose into a skeleton head :twisted:

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

I suppose it's too late to put Jeff Sessions on the underbussed rolls? This is more like backing up and running over him again.
-- Yoda

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Leaving aside the fact that he is screaming about shit other than 100000 people dead, McConnell must be about halfway though his third bottle of whiskey at the sight of His president attacking a Republican running for a senate seat.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Return to “Trump Administration”