Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

DmitriNotPetra

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by DmitriNotPetra » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Dare I say it? Is he... broken?

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:41 pm

If I prayed that is what i would pray. I hate to hurt anyone's life, but we have a bully, traitor, and would-be dictator to weaken. He is indeed a Queens thug, although incompetent.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Clairez

Post by Clairez » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:56 am

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:12 pm
In my fantasy, he's lying apoplectic on the floor, well on the way to a full-blown stroke. Lying in his own shit, drooling, unable to talk while still being aware of everything going on around him is my long-term fantasy for him. Completely gorked out and totally dependent on others.

Or maybe I'm just in a shitty mood today.
When it concerns Trump I am in that mood almost every day. I continue to daydream about bad things happening to him and have to question whether that makes me a bad person, maybe it does but I think it also makes me a good American.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:53 am

Exclusive -- Donald Trump Jr. to Obama: My Dad Fixed the Economy You Could Not http://bit.ly/2NehnyL via @BreitbartNews

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:23 am

I want that greasy little prick in jail...yesterday.

ImageImageImage x4

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:31 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:23 am
I want that greasy little prick in jail...yesterday.
:thumbs: :daydream:

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:42 am

We have to hope that the Trump Spawm can be convicted of felonies. Jr. clearly was window to cooperation with Russia given the June meeting. what else?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:46 am

Incoming:

The illegal Mueller Witch Hunt continues in search of a crime. There was never Collusion with Russia, except by the Clinton campaign, so the 17 Angry Democrats are looking at anything they can find. Very unfair and BAD for the country. ALSO, not allowed under the LAW!

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:09 am

Kendra wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:53 am

Exclusive -- Donald Trump Jr. to Obama: My Dad Fixed the Economy You Could Not http://bit.ly/2NehnyL via @BreitbartNews
This is a real thing with republicans and I find it amazing. I have a friend who said before the election that we could not take any more of the same that we had had with Obama for the last eight years. She is seriously lucky she didn't lose her home after the crash in 2008, the same year she became a widow. I have another who said the same thing recently, more to the point that things have improved so much economically under twitler. He and his wife are rich old Southern money, so I am absolutely 100 percent positive that they saw their real estate and stock values rise consistently during Obama's terms. And they built a $5 million + house on the top of a mountain in a private gated community in North Carolina during that time. Talk about cognitive dissonance. (I guess it helps to get all your news from faux noise.)

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:21 am

Sir, your liberal use of capitalization cannot erase the law, the facts—or the guilty pleas by your closest associates. Get ready: Mueller is coming for you next. PS He is a lifelong R & there are no “17 angry Democrats,” as we explain in this report

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:38 am

The more he twats "no collusion" the closer Mueller is getting. It's also aimed at his groundlings who will not accept whatever happens to him.

Since m-w.com defines "collusion" as:
: secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose acting in collusion with the enemy
I'd' say the Twump Tower meeting meets that definition. IMHNAL opinion so does the money laundering for the Russian Mob

Conspiracy:
: the act of conspiring together They were accused of conspiracy to commit murder.
2 a : an agreement among conspirators uncovered a conspiracy against the government
b : a group of conspirators a conspiracy made up of disgruntled aristocrats

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:45 am

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:38 am
:snippity:
Conspiracy:
: the act of conspiring together They were accused of conspiracy to commit murder.
2 a : an agreement among conspirators uncovered a conspiracy against the government
But the legal meaning of conspiracy is much more complex than that, and that was one of the sticking points with the stupid jury in the Oregon standoff trials. Prosecutors failed to get across that conspiracy need not be meeting in secret and plotting something. It's possible to be a conspirator and never to have even heard of your fellow conspirators, nor know that they play a role in whatever the conspiracy is.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Just watched Sunday Morning Futures with @MariaBartiromo on @FoxNews. This show is MANDATORY watching if you want to understand the massive governmental corruption and the Russian Hoax. It will be rebroadcast this evening at 6:00 P.M. on @FoxBusiness. A must see!
I watched. Not a word about Manafort guilty plea and cooperation.

tek

Post by tek » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:12 pm

I thought the *resident wasn't supposed to be promoting such things? not that ethics matter..

A truckload of bricks
In the soft morning light

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Congratulations to all of our Mexican friends on National Independence Day. We will be doing great things together!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Watch @MariaBartiromo at 6:00 P.M. on @FoxBusiness. Russian Hoax the big topic! Mainstream Media, often referred to as the Fake News Media, hates to discuss the real facts!
Wouldn't his time be better spent watching the updates on the storm and flooding in the Carolinas? It's looking pretty dire and going to get worse before it gets better.

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Best economic numbers in decades. If the Democrats take control, kiss your newfound wealth goodbye!
5:18 PM - 16 Sep 2018

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 pm

I'm thinking getting some big posters up of tweets like the one above and drive it through the Carolinas after the crises is over. Isn't the *cough* president *cough* supposed to be concerned about the safety of the citizens?? :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:33 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Wouldn't his time be better spent watching the updates on the storm and flooding in the Carolinas? It's looking pretty dire and going to get worse before it gets better.
But do you think his base really cares about the flooding right now? He hasn’t gone down there yet and told them (his base) about how everyone is saying he’s doing the best, most beautiful, bigliest paper towel throwing job EVAH, in the whole history of the universe. In the meantime he’s got to keep throwing them the nuggets they love. :smokeears:

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:34 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:45 am
Flatpointhigh wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:38 am
:snippity:
Conspiracy:
But the legal meaning of conspiracy is much more complex than that, and that was one of the sticking points with the stupid jury in the Oregon standoff trials. Prosecutors failed to get across that conspiracy need not be meeting in secret and plotting something. It's possible to be a conspirator and never to have even heard of your fellow conspirators, nor know that they play a role in whatever the conspiracy is.
My coastal Oregon friend tells me that is exactly what happened, although she would never call the jury stupid. Her PoV is that the prosecutors should not have charged conspiracy as they did a bad job of proving it.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Sunrise wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:33 pm
Kendra wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:15 pm

But do you think his base really cares about the flooding right now? He hasn’t gone down there yet and told them (his base) about how everyone is saying he’s doing the best, most beautiful, bigliest paper towel throwing job EVAH, in the whole history of the universe. In the meantime he’s got to keep throwing them the nuggets they love. :smokeears:
Maybe he's happy the storm petered out and thinks everything is hunky dory?

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:43 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
In my fantasy, he's lying apoplectic on the floor, well on the way to a full-blown stroke. Lying in his own shit, drooling, unable to talk while still being aware of everything going on around him is my long-term fantasy for him. Completely gorked out and totally dependent on others.

In mine, he’s locked in a small room, alone with a dozen cheeseburgers and a TV, yelling at Hannity to save him from the evil liberals. He chokes on burger #11. :mrgreen:

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:56 pm

G. W. Bush greatly suffered for his praise of the bootless work of Michael Brown in New Orleans hit by Katrina. The same might happen to Trump, especially if Trump is seen as focused on the distribution of paper towels. As in Puerto Rico, the damage is so great that paper towels are a joke.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

kate520 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:43 pm
Sugar Magnolia wrote:

In mine, he’s locked in a small room, alone with a dozen cheeseburgers and a TV, yelling at Hannity to save him from the evil liberals. He chokes on burger #11. :mrgreen:
My fantasy would be to have Trump locked up in a 4 person jail cell with a Muslim who prays loudly to Allah however many times a day they do that, a really big muscular black guy with really bad chronic gas, and a Mexican with calves the size of cantaloupes who picks and flicks boogies all day long, hopefully at Trump. That would satisfy justice IMO :daydream:

Birfers are toast

Kendra

Re:

Post by Kendra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:09 pm

TollandRCR wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:56 pm
G. W. Bush greatly suffered for his praise of the bootless work of Michael Brown in New Orleans hit by Katrina. The same might happen to Trump, especially if Trump is seen as focused on the distribution of paper towels. As in Puerto Rico, the damage is so great that paper towels are a joke.
They certainly can't blame it on an island in the middle of a YUGE ocean, can they? One town (forget the name, sorry) is being reported by CNN as being completely cut off and dwindling resources. No gas. Two ambulances lost in the floods.

Wait...CNN = fake news!!

Return to “Trump Administration”