Anthony Troy Williams - Private Attorney General (in jail)

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:29 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:01 pm Williams has been returned to the loving care of the FL DoC until 28JUN31, then the clock starts on his 20 years of Fed time... :rotflmao:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/offenderSearc ... eSearch=AI
Seeing this post makes me sad. It makes me realize how bereft of entertainment we will be from everyone's favorite pretend private attorney general for the rest of his life (and probably the rest of ours, too). This forum was so much more fun when he was out in the real world getting in trouble. And his trial was a special time as well... I've thought of writing an e-mail to the longsuffering Lars Isaacson, his standby counsel, asking him how he managed to avoid strangling his client.

But now, this particular topic will be reduced to someone occasionally remembering the glory days of ATW and posting every year or so a one-liner (with optional screen shot) that, yup, ATW is still in jail. Maybe to liven it up, they'll do the math and note how many years/months/days are left until ATW gets transferred to federal custody. Yeah, I've got the math chops to be that guy, but the hollow, empty feeling will probably prevent me from doing that.
Guess what? I lied in my post from a couple years ago about not being the guy to keep checking up on ATW every once in a while.

Due to what I can only hope was a random synapse firing, I thought of the Pretend Attorney General for the first time in ages and wondered how he was doing.

I checked his record at the Florida DOC web site, and he's now scheduled for release on October 13, 2030, ten months earlier than the August 2031 date Frater I*I helpfully calculated at the time of sentencing.

Frankly, I'm surprised that he has apparently managed to keep his nose clean for four years of his time in Florida's delightful state-run vacation facilities. I think the consensus here was that he would continue to act like a smart-aleck know-it-all jailhouse lawyer and manage to offend someone, thus either getting in a fight that would wipe out his good time or perhaps even getting shanked.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:59 pm :snippity:

I checked his record at the Florida DOC web site, and he's now scheduled for release on October 13, 2030, ten months earlier than the August 2031 date Frater I*I helpfully calculated at the time of sentencing.

:snippity:
I've seen this before with other state inmates who have a Fed sentence awaiting them when they get out, the state will usually knock as much time off their bid as they can because it gets them off the state's dime and on to the Fed's. Often they will still be getting into trouble, Williams has several times been listed in "close" custody, meaning he's in the hole, but they won't add time, again to get him out of the state system and into the Fed's.

I saw an exact same parallel with Michael Parsons....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “Other weirdos”