Karl Koenigs

TheNewSaint

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:13 pm

Seim says the Constitution absolutely forbids border control.

Koenigs says the Constitution absolutely requires border control.

Constitutional experts.

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:14 pm

Whip wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:28 pm
maybe he's drinking hard liquor instead of beer during those posts
Maybe he's angry about all his judgements being paid?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:36 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:13 pm
Seim says the Constitution absolutely forbids border control.
well..........today anyway. he's stuck on the wrong side of one.
TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:13 pm
Koenigs says the Constitution absolutely requires border control.

Constitutional experts.
koernig of korn knows his competition is stuck on the other side of one.

:lol:

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:14 pm
Whip wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:28 pm
maybe he's drinking hard liquor instead of beer during those posts
Maybe he's angry about all his judgements being paid?
no doubt. plus having to register a vehicle.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:29 am

Since Karl and the Op-Vec's Glorious Patriotic Trip to Dallas, Texas, USA for Yellow Vests was stymied by a catastrophic Act Of God, has Karl given any hints as to where the AMFF Lead Vehicle will be headed next?

Avatar Photo: Gateway Pundit whines: "QUEEN NANCY: Pence Has Simple Glass of Water – Pelosi Gets a Crystal Water Display at SOTU Address"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:50 am

He is going to Mesquite, Wisconsin and Florida to hang judges etc. etc. That is according to Karl - he will run away to somewhere else to post crap on social media. I have no idea why he doesn't block me.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:55 am

Karl P. Koenigs
50 mins ·
THIS is why I and The A-TEAM, of The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, Operating under Art.I Sec.8 cls 15 of The Constitution, serve God and The American people to restore TENTH Amendment Law and Order upon our elected and appointed Enemies of The Constitution.

I served a 3 1/2 week tour of Duty at The Battle Of Bunkerville, where The US Government had a "KILL LIST" on the Bundy Ranch family. And, we have reasons to believe that the BLM whistleblower Larry Wooten in his second memo, FEDCourt gag order, states that the FBI, ATF, DOJ, and BLM were going to use full automatic weapons to cutdown the 3000 men, women and children protesting in support of The TENTH AMENDMENT LAW, The Constitution and the Bundy Ranch family.

But The AMFF out tactically maneuvered the US Government killers, put them in a Fatal Funnel and Saved the Bundys and all 3000 people from mass Murder by the US Government.

The A-TEAM served a month term of Duty at The Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education, and to restore the TENTH Amendment Law, Art.I Sec.8 cls 17, The Supremacy clause 2 of Art.VI, the Republican form of Government clause of Art. IV Sec.4, and THE EQUAL FOOTING DOCTRINE Laws of The Constitution. These Constitutional Laws explicitly prohibit the US Gov from owning or managing any Land in any Territory transformed by Act of Congress into a free, independent and sovereign Country called a State, on EQUAL FOOTING with the original 13 States, in pursuance of The supremacy clause 2 of Art.VI.

Ofcourse the US Government FBI, DOJ and Oregon Governor Kate Brown have major issues with the Rule of Constitutional Law over them, so they executed the honorable and noble Constitutional Patriot LaVoy Finicum in cold blood, to "Stop the virus from spreading into the next County".

SO HELP US GOD!
<snipped the images>
► Show Spoiler

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:08 am

Hope he gets back to Florida soon! Naples probably reconsidered and will give him a HERO'S WELCOME when the Op-Vec rolls into town! Karl, remember how Dick Cheney said we'd be met with folks throwing flowers? It's going to be like that so come on down! :P

Avatar Photo: Gateway Pundit whines: "QUEEN NANCY: Pence Has Simple Glass of Water – Pelosi Gets a Crystal Water Display at SOTU Address"

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:11 am

Someone ask Karl if he's Ok with letting people back into the US after they have caused criminal damage while abroad?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:53 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:50 am
He is going to Mesquite, Wisconsin and Florida to hang judges etc. etc. That is according to Karl - he will run away to somewhere else to post crap on social media. I have no idea why he doesn't block me.
How dare they put a solar plant in the middle of the desert instead of a forest in the upper great lakes. What's next? Will he complain about somebody getting a loan (free money) to put a hydroelectric plant on a river instead of the desert?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:38 pm

That Daily Mail Article is from 2011. The Crescent Dunes Solar Plant has been operating since Oct. 2015.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:31 pm

Karl's tale of his FL adventure gets much better with age (and alcohol).
Karl P. Koenigs
4 hrs ·
Hey, it's getting A LOT better!!!

In FL they shut off the power in a large neighborhood on Marco Island for an hour, used 7 SWAT Teams filtering through and around all homes to draw their sniper rifles on me, 2 helicopter gunships each with 2 fifty Cal machine guns and 15 Squads on me because the Patriot sitting next to me on the passenger seat "wasn't wearing his seatbelt". All because I brought Hurricane Irma Disaster Relief supplies and rescue gear for the people of Florida, all the way from Marinette WI, donated by the loving people of Marinette County, to southern Florida at vastly my own expense.

Then just to add insult to injury, the Florida State BLUEcoats, threw me in jail, and stole my brand new American Militia Freedom Forces Ford F450 customized Truck, brand new 25 foot enclosed trailer and my brand new Honda motorcycle that was mounted on the back thereof, that I used for the Hurricane Disaster Relief mission.

Oh, well, The Life and Times of Capt. Karl... Of The A-TEAM.
► Show Spoiler

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 pm

it is indeed fermenting.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:22 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
9 hrs ·
At a Buffet last evening, the cutest little girl, I'd guess about 4 years old, saw me coming to the next table over. I was wearing my Cowboy hat and shirt and I'm 6,3" tall, maybe that is what first attracted her to me. She looked up at me and with a big smile and glistening eyes on her face, said; "Hi!"

When she, her mother and dad finished and left the table she had walked many steps away from where I was sitting at my table. Looking down at my plate, I vaguely hear someone say "goodbye", but thought nothing of it, being alone at my table. Then the little girl, broke her hand hold with her parents walking toward the exit, turned away from her parents, came running back toward me and in a louder voice, looking at me with those glistening eyes and the biggest beautiful smile said; "Goodbye!"... And, melted my Patriot heart.

To me, I took that precious moment as a thank you from The Lord my God, by a beautiful little girl messenger, for sacrificing my life, time, treasure and possibly blood on my AMFF missions and tours of Duty, and in the many Patriot, Freedom, Constitutionalist, Common Law Grand Jury and Tax Honesty Movements, to restore the Rule Of Constitutional Law, most important of these the TENTH Amendment Law, upon our Elected and appointed Republican, Democrat, FBI, DHS, DOJ, NSA, BLM, ATF, EPA, State Dept., Dept. Of The Interior, Clinton Foundation, UraniumOne, Federal alphabet soup, etc, etc, etc, enemies thereof, so that We The People all realize that ALL BLESSINGS, cars, homes, wages, salaries, Property, LIFE, HEALTH CARE, and Economy, flow not from those Elected and appointed who violate our TENTH Amendment LAW on a daily basis, but SOLELY from the Lord Our God and ONLY King.

YOU CANNOT LONG VOTE for Blessings/Things to be given to you, as Venezuelans found out, when all Blessings flow only from God. Including that beautiful little girl.

This little Thank You from God, is most beautiful and profound.

THIS is why I and The A-TEAM, of The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, Operating under Art.I Sec.8 cls 15 of The Constitution, serve God and The American people to restore TENTH Amendment Law and Order, The Constitution and Bill Of Rights upon our elected and appointed Enemies of The Constitution.

SO HELP US GOD!

- Capt. Karl of

The Constitutional Patriots of
- The A-TEAM of the
- AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES (AMFF) of The SECOND Amendment Law, Operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution:

- "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendment, Bill Of Rights, and Balance of the Constitution) Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel (Foreign ILLEGAL ALIEN) Invasions".
► Show Spoiler
ETA a comment that was posted on a different Karl post
NOTE: I just noticed the below isn't doing anything now. FWIW it was just big black block letters scrolling down....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:28 pm

That poor child.

Must have thought he was an actual cowboy.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:05 am

I'm not entirely certain that god gives out 4 yr. old girls as thank-you gifts. :think:

If I was a right-wingnut, this would be a good time to start yelling about pedophiles. :doh:

Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

#ThanosDidNothingWrong

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:14 pm

Desperate for recognition much, Karl?

Also, I've seen pictures of you standing next to other people. There's no way you're 6-3.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:59 pm

nor is some random little girl going to say hi to him.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:59 pm

Saw this explanation on the twitter about why Karl's charges were dropped. No idea if true but makes more sense than Karl's nonsense.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:51 am

Clearly the BLUEcoat failed to appear because he recognized the validity of Kraptain Karl's argument ... yes, he was probably prevented from appearing by the FBICIAATF bosses because they knew that Karl would win in open court through the force of his constitutional knowledge and then the rats would be out of baggie and cops and people around the country woulc understand about the right to drive while intoxicated anc without a license! Hurrah for the great leader of freedom!

The only shame is that nos the AMFF won't havd an excuse for a victory parade.
:sarcasm:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 am

Also, wouldn't this be a non-precedent-setting court?

thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:39 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:59 pm
Saw this explanation on the twitter about why Karl's charges were dropped. No idea if true but makes more sense than Karl's nonsense.
That's a name that's a blast from the past. If that's the one I think it is, Ryan is absolutely credible and probably the last guy Karl and friends should mess around with. Now I want to get a hold of him.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:59 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Interesting if true...the whole "cop didn't show up so my ticket was dismissed" thing is more urban legend than common occurrence. I'm not saying that it _never_ happens but it's akin to you or I just deciding to blow off an important meeting at the office. (And this wasn't just a pleading, for a scheduled hearing there's usually a summons or subpoena involved.) Things happen but you're more likely to get a continuance than a dismissal.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:20 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:59 pm
The whole "cop didn't show up so my ticket was dismissed" thing is more urban legend than common occurrence.
Especially since this is a DUI rather than a moving violation.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:01 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:59 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Interesting if true...the whole "cop didn't show up so my ticket was dismissed" thing is more urban legend than common occurrence. I'm not saying that it _never_ happens but it's akin to you or I just deciding to blow off an important meeting at the office. (And this wasn't just a pleading, for a scheduled hearing there's usually a summons or subpoena involved.) Things happen but you're more likely to get a continuance than a dismissal.
In Florida the police officer has only a certain number of days to turn in a ticket. If the ticket isn't submitted by a certain date, you can get it thrown out for that reason, even if it was eventually submitted and recorded. I never knew about that until my niece got a ticket and the man I was dating, who worked at the county courthouse, got her ticket thrown out because it wasn't submitted by the cop within the time frame required. That makes me wonder if Karl's "win" wasn't just some technicality.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”