Karl Koenigs

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by fierceredpanda »

Northland10 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:00 pm
Question for Fierce Panda... does Wisconsin require an attorney on appeals? IIRC, some states do.
No. Pro se appeals are a thing, but they basically never happen once people find out you have to pony up for the transcripts of the entire record of the proceedings at the trial court level. As a judge once quipped to me in private after a pro se litigant promised to appeal his ruling ruling, "Once they see the bill for the court reporter, they tend to lose interest."

Also, you're never ever going to succeed appealing pro se. I feel like that goes without saying.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I can't remember now whether it was here or at some other site I used to read, but it was several years ago at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:56 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:35 pm
Scir, which case is this appeal for? He was jailed so many times not sure which one this was. :lol: Wonder if Provis knows about Karl's many Jail Tours?

ND, where do you remember Provis from? That could be an interesting clue about where this is headed.
This one.
Marinette County Case Number 2017CT000089 State of Wisconsin vs. Karl P. Koenigs

Count no. Statute Description Severity Disposition
1 343.44(1)(b) Operating While Revoked (Rev due to alc/contr subst/refusal) Misd. U Guilty Due to No Contest Plea

It sound's like he is going to argue "driving vs. traveling." If so, I want a copy of his (appellant's) opening brief.
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Wait, what?
Rachel Gastiaburo Turner Koenigs
Anyone want to wear a #TRUMP Headless Eagle Hat , Filled with Satanic Pentagram Symbolism All Over It ???
You have got to be kidding! 👇🖕
KAG ? Keep America Grounded ?
Wait What.JPG

How do we get some of what they are smoking? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season on weTV with Fogbow updates on Fridays!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Nah, that is just regrettably natural native stupid. No cure for it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Well, she's get a point. The stars are upside down, and the bird does look like a roast turkey with wings stuck on, so there is that.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

PaulG wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:55 pm
Well, she's get a point. The stars are upside down, and the bird does look like a roast turkey with wings stuck on, so there is that.
Also, to really be a proper Bald Eagle portrayal, the bird needs to grow a few more tail feathers. Bald Eagles have 12 tail feathers.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Are these made in the US or China?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl still drinking as one would expect. He posted this on Rachel's page.
Karl P. Koenigs
FIRST OF ALL I AM EXCITED about the NEW SpaceX DRAGON Space Vehicle about to liftoff from America, for the first time in just less than a decade, in about three hours.
The two Astronauts, now as I type this, leaving the Astronaut prep room, in two Tesla cars.
I watched, heartfelt, as their wives and children waved goodbye to them and gave them virtual hugs and kisses through the windows of the Tesla cars. Their tour of duty, if the Dragon performs perfectly, could be as long as four Months!
While I support all of this as a great AMERICAN ADVENTURE and our potential future, as this program was engineered, created and prepared by SPACEX, a private/Elon Musk company, ALL OF US have something that We Americans have to realize.
TWO brave and courageous Astronauts, being said good bye to by their wives and children, to be gone from them for as long as four Months.
WHAT ABOUT The Bundys, Cliven, Ammon and Ryan had NO TIME to say goodbye to their wives and children, and violently placed in U.S. Government Political Prison, by The Deep State, FOR TWO YEARS, as INNOCENT men, as proven in both Portland Oregon and Las Vegas Nevada Federal Courthouses. From the get go The U.S. Government Judges ORDERED that they were GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT! The were not allowed ANY of their Constitutionally protected God endowed individual Rights. And, our friend and colleague in the Holy cause of Constitutional LAW & ORDER upon our usurping despotic Public Servants of unmitigated Constitutional Contempt, the honorable, noble, brave and Courageous Constitutional Patriot LaVoy Finicum, was ambushed at a Military "L" style DEATH STOP, behind a blind curve on a lonely stretch of highway in the Oregon wilderness where there wasn't even cellphone service. And, the FBI FEDcoats and Oregon State BLUEcoats executed Finicum in cold blood, shooting him three times in the back while his hands were up. Additionally the FBI FEDcoats and the BLUEcoats attempted to murder Ryan Bundy, Shawna Cox and 18 year old Bible singer Victoria Sharp for riding with LaVoy Finicum to John Day Oregon assembly of 450 residents who asked for the Bundy brothers and Finicum to come speak about The Constitution and its Rule of Laws upon our Municipal, County, State and Federal Governments, regarding the SEVEN Constitutional Laws that expressly prohibit the U.S. Government from owning or managing any land in any Territory that has been transformed by Act Of Congress into a free independent and sovereign State.
WHY THE DISPARITY between the Astronauts and the Americans who worked so hard to restore Constitutional Law and Order upon our elected and appointed Public Servants of utter contempt for Tenth Amendment Law? One set, Astronauts are blasting off to FREEDOM. The others were attacked by SWAT Teams, one by one, and thrown into U.S. Government Political Prisons for two years. One was executed at a Military "L" style DEATH STOP ambush. WHERE IS JUSTICE?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”