Karl Koenigs

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Thank you Northland! I had a feeling it was a Fogbow expression because there's another urban dictionary for Pootenanny that obviously doesn't apply to this group :lol:
Pootenanny
A pussy party! First made famous by Naughty by Nature's breakout smash "O.P.P."

Combined from poontang, hootenanny, pu-nanna.
You down with OPP (Other Peoples' Pootenanny)?!? Yeah, you know me!
by FreddyTheBear January 07, 2017
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:57 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:49 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:39 pm
:lol: I laugh every time I see the word Pootenanny, who came up with that? It's hilarious, do the Poots know all these words we use for them?
First usage I found here was NMGirl quoting a Commentariat post by Scri Reeve in June 2017.

viewtopic.php?p=892482#p892482
I confess - I believe it was me on OLive that used that term first.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:54 pm
Thank you Northland! I had a feeling it was a Fogbow expression because there's another urban dictionary for Pootenanny that obviously doesn't apply to this group :lol:
Pootenanny
A pussy party! First made famous by Naughty by Nature's breakout smash "O.P.P."

Combined from poontang, hootenanny, pu-nanna.
You down with OPP (Other Peoples' Pootenanny)?!? Yeah, you know me!
by FreddyTheBear January 07, 2017
why not? koerrnig of kon is a pussy.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:36 pm

I object at this classification, your honour! It is not possible to put that much booze into a Cat, nor a Vagina.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:25 pm

I wonder if the event planners know about the "surprise guest speaker"? I'm envisioning a drunken poot running onstage and ranting into the microphone when it's left unattended for a few seconds

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:56 pm

Awwwrrgh. If there is a SovCit - Poot Zodiac, somebody should check to see what planets are causing forces to meet.

Yesterday, I read for what seemed like all day to catch up on the "Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)" thread. I was maybe 10 pages behind. Those are long posts with a bunch of crazy. It was exhausting.
I was aware that a guy has been commenting on Karl posts... blah blah explaining how to be stoopid and giving a link to Anna. (He also makes kinda racist comments.)

Karl makes a post. (This was a reply to a comment on another post: https://www.facebook .com/Capt.Karl/posts/10206041566914205 ONE of the comments on THAT post:
Marc Messina Many have already reclaimed status as free men and women on the land and soil and are in the process of forming assemblies of states of the union. )
Karl P. Koenigs
18 mins ·
Marc Messina I have reason to believe Von Reitz is a DHS plant, controlled opposition, to distract the American people from using their God ordained power to restore 10th Amendment Law by STATE Legislator elections, which Federal elections has absolutely NO BEARING whatsoever, thus eviscerating any hope of restoring OUR LAWS upon all Republicans and Democrats and their DEMON SPAWN of Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place pursuant to TENTH Amendment Law and Order.

I spoke directly with Von Reitz in 2016 over the phone. She was clearly stumbling when talking with me about these matters, as I was disintegrating her cover.

You, and so many others are being distracted and being played the DHS Psy-Ops fool.

Stay the course! Vote for STATE LEGISLATORS who pledge to sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with an ARREST Provision to make them BINDING. The vital tools to STATE NULLIFY the ENTIRE Washington D.C. SWAMP! And, in the process, double our weekly paychecks.
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:37 pm

This is excellent news that drunk Karl is trying to pick a fight with Jesus' grandmother. I will enjoy. Thanks Dolly.
Hidden Content

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:38 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:37 pm
This is excellent news that drunk Karl is trying to pick a fight with Jesus' grandmother. I will enjoy. Thanks Dolly.
Hidden Content
Aren't they all on some list that might make their trip interesting?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:02 am

Dave at Sea wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:38 am
scirreeve wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:37 pm
Hidden Content
Aren't they all on some list that might make their trip interesting?
Karl claims he is but he is proud of it. Ammo quit flying (he claims) cuz he was on the "SSSS" list etc. etc. I'm guessing cRyan might consider having a melt down if he gets 4Sed. I'm looking forward to that.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:53 am

I posted this on the twitter and has to do with the upcoming pootenanny so I'll just drop it here too.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:12 am

Dolly wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:56 pm
Awwwrrgh. If there is a SovCit - Poot Zodiac, somebody should check to see what planets are causing forces to meet.
:rotflmao:

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:14 am

none of them are on a list. it was alleged back in the day cloven was on 'the list' yet still flew. it's all high plains drama to make themselves seem important.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Hell, I'm on the "SSSS list" and I'm nobody.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:04 pm

Whip wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:14 am
:snippity: it's all high plains drama to make themselves seem important.
Important to whom??

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:17 pm

Suranis wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:43 pm
Why are you on the list?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:49 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:17 pm
Suranis wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:43 pm
Why are you on the list?
Not 100% sure, but I've been stopped, questioned and searched every time I go to the states. I guess I'm a turrorist.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:53 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:04 pm
Whip wrote:
Important to whom??
the other poots
(ps: send money)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:04 pm
Whip wrote:
Important to whom??
Look at the flyer for last year's event: "Patriot Network Summit." Why, they're all going to get together and brainstorm how to save America from communism We the People! Their Facebook page says:
The Patriot Network Summit is not about any One, any group, or any specific topic.
It is meant to bring all facets of patriots together to network and educate, for solutions and ideas. To meet and inspire, and to build the patriot community UP.
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you all
Listen to Karl:
BE THERE, OR BE SQUARE--LY with the Republican and The Democrat Capital Felony violators of The 10th Amendment Law,
Yup! He's going to show up in Virginia, take center stage, educate everyone about the ninth and tenth amendment, and they'll see the brilliance of it and immediately join Karl's kampaign.

:sarcasm:

Of course not. Karl will be one of 50 people with one of 50 different stupid ideas on how to Save America(tm), all of whom expect to be the leader. They'll quickly splinter into several small groups and accomplish nothing. You ever notice pictures of these events, like the one above, only have a handful of people? By the second day, they all hate each other.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:45 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:25 pm
You ever notice pictures of these events, like the one above, only have a handful of people?
That seems to be typical. When I've seen photos of these kinds of events, it's 10 or so people mulling around dressed in camo, holding their Gadsen flags and one guy in front with a battery powered megaphone. The megaphone seems like overkill- really kind of pathetic. One would think that they'd eventually get the idea that they're hanging out on the very fringes of society but instead it seems to provide them with motivation to yell 'wake up' to the rest of us.

By the same token, I don't think that these types of people are all that bright.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Hmm they didn't mention a single accomplishment from last year's Pootenanny, is that a clue? :lol:

Not one of their names is on the speaker's list. Are they trying to make it seem like they are? If they are misrepresenting themselves, it says "For any questions or special accommodations, please call: Paula Calloway Dugspur, Virginia, United States (336) 813-2343".

PS.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Pete Santiilli is sponsoring Pete Santilli. Mighty nice of him, bless his heart.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:12 pm

Such Poots. But -- the VIP dinner for Mr. and Mrs. Foggy would be tax-deductible! because it's a charity. How sketchy does that sound.

The Militia website hasn't been updated since 2015
https://scm-stokescountymilitia.webs.com/

Looks like the Stokes News has issues with them so this guy wrote his opinion:
Proud member of the Stokes Militia
May 22, 2017 Stokes News Editorials 4

In response to Mr. Bill Pulliam’s “opinion” article in the Stokes News, May 18, 2017. Comparing the Stokes County Militia (SCM) to the KKK or other hate groups, is done so without knowledge of researching the workings of the SCM. I am a proud member of the SCM. The SCM was founded on the premise of service to the community and the citizens of Stokes County and also to help protect the Constitution of the USA. As far as trucks with Confederate Flags driving around Stokes, Surry or other counties, is people showing their love of their Southern Heritage. The Confederate flag is not necessarily a symbol of hate, but a part of American history. How the SCM became associated with their actions in your mind, I don’t understand.

I don’t think the American Legion Post 290 members have any problems with any children (men or women) of theirs being members of the SCM. I believe they are proud of them. As for other Militias around this great country of ours, we SCM cannot speak of their actions or beliefs. Only to say any plots that are unlawful in any situation are wrong.

SCM has done many community and social services helping SCSD finding lost children, families burned out of their homes, contributing money to low income households for meals and toys at Christmas time. SCM traveled to WV to help flood victims clean out damaged homes or make repairs to others, along with donating two truckloads furniture, food, cleaning supplies and toys. Later last year we traveled to Red Springs, NC, a mostly black Community (only mentioned to show we are not a racist or radical group which I feel was inferred ), to help clean up damaged homes, with similar donations etc. and to feed hot meals (2) for 350 people, all at no cost to any of the victims. This was all paid for with money from SCM funds and donations from its members and supporters.

I would like to invite you or anyone else to attend one of our meetings, held the 2nd Thursday of each month at Little Italy, Main Street, King, NC 7:00 pm. All are welcome.

Respectfully,

Murray Sawtelle

Proud SCM member
https://www.thestokesnews.com/opinion/e ... es-militia

Their Facebook is just needless random anger it seems: https://www.facebook.com/StokesCountyMilitia.NC/

Surprise! Murray runs it!

Charity Navigator doesn't rate them.

Why isn't this organization rated by Charity Navigator?

The Form 990 N does not provide the needed information to complete a rating
What does it mean that this organization isn't rated?

It simply means that the organization does not meet our criteria. A lack of a rating does not indicate a positive or negative assessment by Charity Navigator.
EIN 82-2498874
Name in IRS Master File STOKES COUNTY MILITIA DISASTER RELIEF INC
Street Address 108 ANTIQUE DR
City, State, Zip KING, NC 27021-8288
NTEE Code M20
NTEE Classification Disaster Preparedness and Relief Services
NTEE Type Public Safety, Disaster Preparedness and Relief
Classification Charitable Organization
Subsection 501(c)(3) (View the list of codes)
Activities
Foundation Status Organization that normally receives no more than one-third of its support from gross investment income and unrelated business income and at the same time more than one-third of its support from contributions, fees, and gross receipts related to exempt purposes. 509(a)(2)
Deductibility Contributions are deductible
Affiliation Independent - the organization is an independent organization or an independent auxiliary (i.e., not affiliated with a National, Regional, or Geographic grouping of organizations).
Group Name [Not Applicable]
Ruling Date August, 2017
Asset Amount $0
Income Amount $0
Form 990 Revenue Amount $0
Latest Form 990 Return December, 2017
https://www.charitynavigator.org/index. ... =822498874#

Just keeps sounding better and better, what fun these people must be.
PNS.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Hidden Content

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:44 am

In my experience, Charity Navigator doesn't bothrr tracking very small organizations. I imagine this "county militia" :yankyank: handles so little money that no one cares if it's crooked or not.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”