Karl Koenigs

pipistrelle

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:11 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:27 am
Wow, I thought Karl would be thrilled to be highlighted by the SPLC. It takes him far more seriously than anyone else does. It's like ESPN doing a story on the Washington Generals.
I couldn't believe they spent the pixels. The "movement" such as it is doesn't take him seriously.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:26 am

Hillary Clinton has FBI Director James Comey, DOJ AG Loretta Lynch and Oregon Governor Kate Brown execute Constitutional Patriot LaVoy Finicum, executed to get AMFF Troops out of the way for the UraniumOne deal
:shock:

Wow, not only does Karl not notice that he's been profiled in his world's version of GQ, but now he's intertwining his personal and political fantasies like never before. Not only is UraniumOne :yankyank: a thing, but Karl himself is involved..

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:01 am

A drunkard, a conspiracy theorist, a pretend militia leader, a weapons nut and a criminal walk into a bar. Kaptain Karl orders a drink.

He is exhibiting Crank Magnetism. RationalWiki describes it:
Crank magnetism is the condition where people become attracted to multiple crank ideas at the Ratsame time. Crank magnetism also denotes the tendency — even for otherwise "lone issue" cranks — to accumulate more crank beliefs over time.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:25 am

Hillary Clinton has FBI Director James Comey, DOJ AG Loretta Lynch and Oregon Governor Kate Brown execute Constitutional Patriot LaVoy Finicum, executed to get AMFF Troops out of the way for the UraniumOne deal
This is just stoopid. This is similar to Lazaro's "investigations".
Robert LaVoy Finicum Died: January 26, 2016, Harney County, Oregon, OR (Wikipedia)

Hillary Clinton 67th United States Secretary of State - In office January 21, 2009 – February 1, 2013 (Wikipedia)

Uranium One Inc. (former names: Southern Cross Resources Inc. and sxr Uranium One Inc.) is a Canadian uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.[3] Since 2013 it is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Russian state-owned nuclear corporation Rosatom.[4] The sale to Rosatom triggered a series of accusations; however, no evidence of wrongdoing has been found.
Alleged controversy
Main article: Uranium One controversy
The Uranium One controversy is a theory accusing Bill Clinton, The Clinton Foundation, Hillary Clinton, the Obama administration, high level officials in Russia, the State Department, Uranium One, and the FBI of allegedly compromising national-security interests, bribery, and suppressing evidence.[30][31][32][33] All parties denied the accusations, and no evidence of wrongdoing has been found after three years of allegations, an FBI investigation, a House Intelligence Committee inquiry, and the 2017 appointment of a Federal Attorney to evaluate the investigation.[30][31][32][34]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One

Russian Uranium One Deal And Hillary Clinton In The News Again
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca ... ews-again/
Dec 13, 2018 - Hillary Clinton and the 2010 Uranium One deal with Russia are back in the news. Senator Chuck Grassley (R- Iowa) wants the information ...

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Dolly wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:25 am
This is just stoopid. This is similar to Lazaro's "investigations".
Karl trumpets old and stale Joaquin Demoreta-Folch droppings and long dismissed NLA/Vidurek filings. Facts and details are not his strong points.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:14 pm

executed to get AMFF Troops out of the way for the UraniumOne deal

so he's admitting he ran away? and why? he valiantly found off the snipers he couldn't see. wish he'd stop wasting time and post those court transcripts that prove he somehow backed down a court. then get on that whole arresting Fla authorities thing. I demand to be entertained.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:15 am
Karl got a big shoutout from the SPLC, that needs to go in his scrapbook along with the paid for RNC "award". Very nice story (if you're not Karl). Wonder if such a story will get him put on the no-fly list? Should we send it along? :P

I can't read anything that he's written or anything written about him without inserting the word 'imaginary' into most sentences.

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Photoguy wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:38 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:15 am
Karl got a big shoutout from the SPLC, that needs to go in his scrapbook along with the paid for RNC "award". Very nice story (if you're not Karl). Wonder if such a story will get him put on the no-fly list? Should we send it along? :P

I can't read anything that he's written or anything written about him without inserting the word 'imaginary' into most sentences.
and this:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:47 pm

I don't know where this comment came from... but it is now a new post.
Karl P. Koenigs is with Sean Anderson and 7 others.
25 mins ·
Michael Frye: ARE YOU JUST A COWARD, or a damn coward? I am a Jeffersonian Constitutionalist and a Commander in the American Militia Freedom Forces of The Second Amendment Law, "being necessary to the security of a FREE State", working my butt off to restore the Rule of 9th and 10th Amendment Law, The whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights. And, ALL YOU CAN do is CRY, like a baby.

I am exceedingly proud to be on SPLC list, with MANY other Patriots of Constitutional Law and Order. I shall wear it AS A BADGE OF HONOR, with my brothers and sisters, sKrisAnne Hall, for they are all Blessings from the Lord my God, for America and the American people.

Moreover, you've got to be a MAJOR Tory (BIG GOVERNMENT Loyalist and Lover) or a Deep State DHS Psy-Operator to place SPLC on such a high pedestal.

SPECIALLY Brought to Michael Frye and most especially the SPLC by:

- Capt. Karl of

The Constitutional Patriots of
- The A-TEAM of the
- AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES (AMFF) of The SECOND Amendment Law, Operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution:
- "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendments, Bill Of Rights, and Balance of the Constitution) Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel (Foreign ILLEGAL ALIEN) Invasions".
- Veterans of The Battle Of Bunkerville
- Veterans of The Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education/aka The Malheur Wildlife Refuge takeover.
► Show Spoiler
He didn't tag the whole AMFF whatever??
"Sean Anderson and 7 others"
Toni Chester
Angie Huntington Bundy
Brand Thornton
Melina Grace MacInnis
Brand Thornton
Brandie Seagrove
Melissa Noe

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:09 pm

The AMFF, Karl’s strawman army. :rotflmao:

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:38 pm

working my butt off to restore the Rule of 9th and 10th Amendment Law

working my butt off = drunken rantings in teh interwebz.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:47 pm

He’s the Walter Mitty of the fictional AMFF.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:48 pm

This story must have been intended for Apr. 1.

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Greg Whalen is with Sean Anderson and 11 others. <<<<he tagged Karl>
14 hrs ·
WOW
SPLCENTER.ORG
Sovereign Citizen Calls for Action on Bogus 'Indictment'
It was to have been a historic roundup of enemies of the extreme right, ending with Hillary Clinton, former FBI director James Comey, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, former Senator Harry Reid and a slew of other politicians, jurists and law enforcement officers in the custody of those who wou...
► Show Spoiler
SOME of the comments: <After the last Poot Spat, Nathan commented someplace that Karl had blocked him>

Nathan Pieters Setup
13h
Nathan Pieters James Sparks
13h
________________________________________________________________________________

John Hancock Major setup to trap militia!!!
9h

Karl P. Koenigs That EXACT LINE has been intercepted from DHS, and is in their "Confidential" DHS Psy-Op Field Operations manual called Contain and Control of Militia. That line is explicitly used by DHS Psy-Operators to prevent and contain AMFF Field Commanders from deploying AMFF Troops to the FOO, by employing the use of fear, intimidation, and most especially the "Saul Alinsky" style personal destruction, so that the AMFF Troops will not deploy FOR VITAL OPERATIONS to restore THE RULE of 9th and 10th Amendment Law and Order, along with the whole Constitution and the ENTIRE Bill Of Rights, which is OUR RESPONSIBILITY and DUTY under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution.
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT SPECIFIC LINE? TURNCOAT... OR, is it SUPER COWARD?
What kind of SECRET DEALS did you make with The Deep State, DHS Psy-OP TRAITOR???
4h · Edited
________________________________________________________________________________

Brand Thornton Karl has been on the cutting edge for some time.
9h

William Barnard We talked. About this. Didn't we John Hancock
8h

Greg Whalen Brand Thornton Karl P. Koenigs has been on the edge of insanity...lol
8h

Brand Thornton Greg Whalen ya but I like him like that.
8h

Greg Whalen Brand Thornton capt krunch is cool in my on the edge book also...lol
8h

Nathan Pieters Brand u bitch. Come fight
8h

Greg Whalen Nathan Pieters not here... Why cant we all just get along????
8h

Nathan Pieters It puts the meat in the grinder.
8h

Nathan Pieters Greg Whalen

8h

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 pm

Karl having a one sided FB poot fight with Corey.
John Hancock: Regarding your comment, "Major setup to trap militia!!!", about me in response to me being listed in the SPLC list:

That EXACT LINE has been intercepted from DHS, and is in their "Confidential" DHS Psy-Op Field Operations manual called Contain and Control of Militia. That line is explicitly used by DHS Psy-Operators to prevent and contain AMFF Field Commanders from deploying AMFF Troops to the FOO, by employing the use of fear, intimidation, and most especially the "Saul Alinsky" style personal destruction, so that the AMFF Troops will not deploy FOR VITAL OPERATIONS to restore THE RULE of 9th and 10th Amendment Law and Order, along with the whole Constitution and the ENTIRE Bill Of Rights, which is OUR RESPONSIBILITY and DUTY under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution.

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT SPECIFIC LINE? TURNCOAT... OR, is it SUPER COWARD?

What kind of SECRET DEALS did you make with The Deep State, DHS Psy-OP TRAITOR???
And another.
Karl P. Koenigs
4 hrs ·
The following is from The honorable, noble, true and faithful AMFF Troop Sean Anderson, Regarding Corey Lique, aka John Hancock, and his use of exact DHS Psy-Ops line, of many in the Operations Field Manual, designed to "Control and Contain" Militia, from deployments, as quoted in their DHS "Confidential" Psy-Ops Field Manual:

DHS Psy-Op line from Field Manual, used by Corey Lique in a recent comment: "Major setup to trap militia!!!"

Sean Anderson Hey Karl why would a known felon bring a gun to a place that would get national attention, pose for pictures ( with a federal informant) aka knighthawk Will killman and then plead guilty to full federal charges just like that!!! Then get out and accuse ever other Patriot that was there of being a snitch??? Ask Corey lique aka John Hancock.😉

Sean Anderson He might just know a thing or two about set ups!!!! Rat bastards

My question to "John Hancock" How did he know that DHS Psy-Op line, to begin with? What deals did he make with The Deep State? Only your TURNCOAT can tell, for sure.

Corey Lique is a TURNCOAT enemy of the 9th and 10th Amendment Laws, of The Constitution, and The Bill Of Rights. Working to MAKE DAMN SURE The American People NEVER hold The Deep State and/or The SWAMP Accountable to The Rule Of The Laws that We The People "ordained and established" upon all Public Servants, in all three branches of Government, to "secure the Blessings of Liberty to OURSELVES and our Posterity".

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:30 pm

Wut?
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:21 pm

I don't have the time or energy to spend posting all of Karl's stoopid today. But this is a bit different than his previous Constitutional blah blah blah
Karl P. Koenigs
10 mins ·
The 10th Amendment states that the U.S. Government cannot do ANYTHING. Nor spend any money on anything. That is the LAW! And, why we do not have a Democracy where the Mob Votes to use the IRS to steal wages, salaries and property from others to give to themselves.

The restoration of the 10th Amendment, by process of monthly tranches of incremental STATE NULLIFICATION of all U.S. Government usurped Powers, SPENDING, and unlawful Income Taxation on people, will make the American Middle Class family INDIVIDUALLY POWERFUL and individually WEALTHY, maybe even rich!

How can The Mob vote to use the IRS to steal money if there is no IRS or anything to spend any money on?
► Show Spoiler

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:34 pm

Some mean person on the twitter might have handed Karl his fat lying ass today.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:35 pm

Dolly wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:21 pm
I don't have the time or energy to spend posting all of Karl's stoopid today. But this is a bit different than his previous Constitutional blah blah blah
Karl P. Koenigs
10 mins ·
The 10th Amendment states that the U.S. Government cannot do ANYTHING. Nor spend any money on anything. That is the LAW! And, why we do not have a Democracy where the Mob Votes to use the IRS to steal wages, salaries and property from others to give to themselves.

The restoration of the 10th Amendment, by process of monthly tranches of incremental STATE NULLIFICATION of all U.S. Government usurped Powers, SPENDING, and unlawful Income Taxation on people, will make the American Middle Class family INDIVIDUALLY POWERFUL and individually WEALTHY, maybe even rich!

How can The Mob vote to use the IRS to steal money if there is no IRS or anything to spend any money on?
► Show Spoiler

translation: I'm being audited :crying:

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:38 pm

He could very well be telling the truth about HIM not paying for the registration, and also telling the truth about not applying for registration.

But it IS registered, because someone did apply for registration and did pay for the registration.

I think he'd rather have kept the money to buy more booze.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:41 pm

he's painted himself into a corner again though. I shall lol at his trying to weasel out of it.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:05 pm

I think he's playing semantics; I always assumed that his Daughter got tags for it when prepping to head to Florida and get it released (he may or may not have been able to get a tow release form from the PD with simply expired tags, but thats extremely unusual without ANY tags unless maybe it's being towed out).

While she seems semi-nutty and somewhat over-libertied, she's also been able to apparently get educated, hold a not insignificant job and otherwise do life according to the rules the rest of us have to play by.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:09 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:05 pm
I think he's playing semantics; I always assumed that his Daughter got tags for it when prepping to head to Florida and get it released (he may or may not have been able to get a tow release form from the PD with simply expired tags, but thats extremely unusual without ANY tags unless maybe it's being towed out).

While she seems semi-nutty and somewhat over-libertied, she's also been able to apparently get educated, hold a not insignificant job and otherwise do life according to the rules the rest of us have to play by.
I'm skeptical about that - she lives in CA and it is registered in NV (and was released in FL). Who knows but bottom line is that is was legally registered in NV when he got arrested for DUI.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:49 pm

It's still amazing to me that our lab rat, Karl P. Koenigs, whom only The Fogbow follows, documents, mocks and corrects, became a headliner on an SPLC article. Our rat got national attention! Kaptain Rat hit the big time! It's really cool, we should proud to see one of our experiments called out nationally. Wonder if Brendan Joel Kelley has visited Fogbow, he'd get a lot out of this topic. :P They don't list Brendan's info (probably smart when dealing with guys like our rat), but say Comments, suggestions or tips? Send them to HWeditor@splcenter.org and follow us on Twitter @Hatewatch. A few highlights:

Karl SPLC 1.JPG

Karl SPLC 2.JPG

Karl SPLC 3.JPG

Even a Bruce Doucette shoutout, isn't that nostalgic and heartwarming? :P

Karl SPLC 4.JPG

:fiesta: More people in the world now know what we've known all along: Karl P. Koenigs is a lying criminal who belongs on a hate watch list. Maybe our efforts helped. Go Fogbow! :cheer1: :cheer:

Foggy, you and Realist and Kate should be so proud... in a John Waters sort of way, as Tracy Turnblad sang in HAIRSPRAY, "Mama I'm a Big Girl Now!". Our rat Karl is a big girl now, nicely done. Kudos to Dolly, scirreeve, Dan and everybody keeping an eye on this dangerous, law breaking loser. :smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar Photo: Replaced by young Roger Stone because "Adam Samuel Ben-Canaan, who published "attempted murder charges against ... Fogbow" is a useless putz.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:53 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:05 pm

there is absolutely way the slob wreck was getting released without valid registration or a flatbed.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”