Karl Koenigs

Notorial Dissent

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:00 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:52 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:59 am
Kapt. Karl has had no new Facebook posts in a month, and very little on Twitter. Enough to prove he's not in jail, but otherwise, radio silence.
There's only two things Karl'd rather be doing than bloviating, so he's either on another epic bender, or he's found a replacement for Rachel or whatshername and they've been busy gettin' busy (gag).

Odds are on the former, since habitual heavy drinking tends to preclude the latter.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Pretty sure if it was the latter or a new sugar momma, or are they the same thing, he'd be crowing about it to all and sundry, kiss and tell is his by word, although drink and tell seems to be as well.

He has to be dying for lack of adulation from his multitude of followers and loyal militiamen. :sarcasm:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:43 pm

I wonder what the militia does when Karl goes AWOL.

Maybe a game of solitaire?

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Photoguy wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:43 pm
I wonder what the militia does when Karl goes AWOL.

Maybe a game of solitaire?
Naw, too busy. Karl’s following is on a super secret mission, in another dimension.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Karl's militia is always in a 100% state of readiness.
drinking-bird.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:48 am

Wasn't the US Military going to defer to the AMFF? What happened? I've been super busy. Maybe that's why he's been quiet? Remember Mark Kessler went dark and later said it's because he was deep undercover for the government?

Maybe Karl is at the Pentagon working out the details with SecDef Mattis.* :flag:

It is sweet that this is his last Facebook post, Gorka is such a wonderful, compassionate Hungarian-American.

Ben.JPG

* Or, as many noted, he's blacked out in a gutter. Did you ever hear the Louis Jordan song, "What's the use of getting sober (when you're just gonna get drunk again)"? Cool song.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar Photo: Michael "Who Says?" Cohen. Says SDNY & Mueller. What it's like at the prison in Otisville where Michael Cohen may go? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/micha ... index.html

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:17 am

Hidden Content

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:41 pm

And he is back on social media.

Hidden Content

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:01 pm

And he is calling out his imaginary army to the Patch of Dirt.
The AMFF (American Militia Freedom Forces), of The Second Amendment Law, has informed Annette Maviglia Fuentes that we are ready, willing and able to deploy Troops, dozers, and backhoes, to A Little Patch of Heaven, to restore the rule of Constitutional Law and Order and restore the Fuentes' rights via and in pursuance of Art.I Sec.8 cls 15 of The Constitution "To execute the 9th & 10th Amendment supreme Laws of The Union upon the US Gov Capital Felony perpetrators who have violated the Constitution via treason thereof. Also with regards to enforcement of Constitutional Law Art.I Sec.8 cls 17.

Moreover these US Gov usurpers and Despots have committed Sections 241 and 242 Deprivation of Rights under Color Of Law, FOR LONG ENOUGH!

What say you?

Capt. Karl
Voted Capt. of The A-TEAM at the Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education.
The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment operating under Art.I Sec.8 cls 15 of The Constitution.
► Show Spoiler

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:37 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:01 pm
The AMFF (American Militia Freedom Forces), of The Second Amendment Law, has informed Annette Maviglia Fuentes that we are ready, willing and able to deploy Troops, dozers, and backhoes, to A Little Patch of Heaven, to restore the rule of Constitutional Law and Order and restore the Fuentes' rights via and in pursuance of Art.I Sec.8 cls 15 of The Constitution "To execute the 9th & 10th Amendment supreme Laws of The Union upon the US Gov Capital Felony perpetrators who have violated the Constitution via treason thereof. Also with regards to enforcement of Constitutional Law Art.I Sec.8 cls 17.

Moreover these US Gov usurpers and Despots have committed Sections 241 and 242 Deprivation of Rights under Color Of Law, FOR LONG ENOUGH!

What say you?

Capt. Karl
Voted Capt. of The A-TEAM at the Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education.
The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment operating under Art.I Sec.8 cls 15 of The Constitution.
► Show Spoiler

So he's still in Nevada?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:02 am

Azastan wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:37 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:01 pm

What say you?

Capt. Karl
► Show Spoiler

So he's still in Nevada?
Sounds like - he is posting all sorts of crap tonight. I won't post it here. We all know where to find him.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:27 am

Must have found some cash somewhere and made a booze run.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:28 am

Thank you always scirreeve, but I think this has the makings of a false flag operation. It's getting more and more likely to me that Karl is indeed with General James N. Mattis, United States Secretary of Defense coordinating the deployment of AMFF troops and how CENTCOM can learn from the AMFF. He isn't even telling his friends where he is.

Are you saying even that shofar playin dude can't find Karl? Didn't they share a trailer together? Koenigs must be at the Pentagon right now.

By the way, Karl's strategic choices continue to be brilliant, thank God that perhaps, at this very moment, Karl is briefing Mattis on this vital, stop drop and roll urgent mission for Annette Maviglia Fuentes.

The America people are demanding it, they may not hold back much longer on the Fuentes matter. Look at the support! Gotta admit now, Donald and Karl hire the best people.

Karl Patch.JPG

:lol: :lol: 8-)

Avatar Photo: Michael "Who Says?" Cohen. Says SDNY & Mueller. What it's like at the prison in Otisville where Michael Cohen may go? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/micha ... index.html

poplove

Post by poplove » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:25 am

I hope he is at the patch of dirt because it's in the middle of nowhere and he can sleep in his truck all he wants. That's assuming the religious property owners are okay with his heavy drinking.

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:10 am

Out in the bloody middle of no where in the Pahrump area in the middle of a Federal Wildlife Refuge.

poplove

Post by poplove » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:06 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:10 am
Out in the bloody middle of no where in the Pahrump area in the middle of a Federal Wildlife Refuge.
Actually, it's about 45 miles from Pahrump to the dirt patch of heaven. From my house in Las Vegas, it's 100 miles and a very boring drive. I'm making plans to visit the Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge to see the endangered pupfish before they are finally destroyed by humanity.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:17 am

I 've always wondered, is there actually any real excuse for Pahrump's existence, except as a preserve for the severely strange? Or at least that was the implication I got when I was having to deal with them.

poplove

Post by poplove » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:40 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:17 am
I 've always wondered, is there actually any real excuse for Pahrump's existence, except as a preserve for the severely strange? Or at least that was the implication I got when I was having to deal with them.
Pahrump is in the very large county of Nye which is west of Las Vegas and next to the California border. Retirees and other low income individuals find the area attractive because it's much less expensive than living in Clark County and Las Vegas. The contractor run federal detention facility employs a portion of the residents. There's also a nice winery there. However, the biggest draw in the county is the legal prostitution. So, for folks interested in getting laid, Nye County is the place to come.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:18 pm

So, for folks interested in getting laid, Nye County is the place to come.
I see what you did there :-)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:32 pm

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:18 pm
:shock: Is there video? :o

qbawl

Post by qbawl » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:34 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:32 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:18 pm
:shock: Is there video? :o
Oh I hope not.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:34 am

Video of Karl and Rachel? :P Are they back together yet? What's Karl's dating status? If they aren't back on, maybe Darren Huff would lend Karl his toys and videos, do they know each other?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Karl finally weighs in on Ammo's immigration stuff. Karl does not agree with the profit (and that last sentence is as he posted it).
I Didn't Leave Ammon Bundy. AMMON BUNDY LEFT Article I Section 8 clause 4 "Naturalization" and left Article I Section 9 "Prohibition of Migration and Importation of Persons", delegated to Congress following the year 1808.

The Constitutional responsibility of The American Militia Freedom Forces (AMFF), in pursuance of The Second Amendment Law, is the security of each one of our 50 free, independent, and sovereign Countries, which We The People call States. And, under Article I Section 8 clause 15; "to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions".

The AMFF didn't leave Ammon Bundy. Ammon Bundy left these two God inspired Constitutional Laws that secure our "more perfect Union" from Foreign ILLEGAL ALIEN INVADERS, and protect our God endowed Right to our AMERICAN Culture.

For A COUNTRY IS A CULTURE. And, A CULTURE IS A COUNTRY.

In every instance all ILLEGAL Alien INVADERS, who refuse to come through a Port Of Entry and The Naturalization process and probationary period of 5 - 7 years of classes on what it means to be AN AMERICAN, in thought, word, deed, beliefs, values, traditions and principles, takeover our neighborhoods, towns and cities, and change them to their Culture/Country based on Prejudice, Race, Color, Creed and/or Country Of Origin, eviscerating E Pluribus Unum---> From many Cultures, ONE AMERICAN Culture.

This, thro
► Show Spoiler

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:38 am

A few select comments from the post scirreeve shared:
KK1.PNG
OK, who here is getting BIG Washington DC bucks and where can I sign up.
KK2.PNG

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:47 am

Sean Anderson understands Karl, his imaginary army and his imaginary life.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:55 am

protect our God endowed Right to our AMERICAN Culture.

Eviscerating E Pluribus Unum---> From many Cultures, ONE AMERICAN Culture.
So introducing new cultures eviscerates a culture that comes from many cultures. Whatever, Karl.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”