Bundy related gossip and discussion

BigSkip

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by BigSkip » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:04 pm

Being the child or a pet of one those scumbags is a hard life.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:19 pm

BigSkip wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:04 pm
Being the child or a pet of one those scumbags is a hard life.
Oh, yeah, and the horse slapper.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:54 am

:( :brokenheart: Poor Hell Boy. I hope there was no suffering. These people don't deserve to have animals

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:58 am

I'm just getting around to reading Leah Sottile's Bundyville series (slowly, during breaks in life). The series that KK thinks is full of lies but seems pretty dang factual. I'm picking up nuggets I never knew before, including this one: :shock:
But that wasn’t enough for Cliven.

He took the podium from the sheriff and wheezed into the mic that he had more demands than just getting his cows back — things that God would later tell him in a revelation. He gave the sheriff a one-hour ultimatum to bulldoze the ticket booths at nearby national parks Red Rock and Lake Mead. He wanted the sheriff to take the local Park Service officials’ guns and bring them back right here to this stage.

To lay those arms at his feet.
:shock: :sick: :bigvomit:

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:02 am

Cindy posted a long video on the Ehmer support page. The up-the-nostrils camera doesn't do her any favours. But the vid does make for fascinating listening . It didn't convince me of anything apart from Cindy's ever more inventive dishonesty.
Save the Hammonds! Don't ask questions. Plus the Ehmer support page will now adopt the KK approach to reality and will in future be blocking all dissenters.
Ehmer's daughter Rebekah was onscreen with Cindy throughout the video. It was reminiscent of a hostage video. Becky was silent, vacantly looking around most of the time except for occasional forced smiles. Cindy is scary.

On the other hand Nick Fisher is entirely convincing in this, the Hell Boy truthers' response

. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?stor ... 868736410

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:14 am

Fudd doesn't come out that video at all well either. He's a thuggish animal abuser.
The on screen comments are pretty informative. Don't miss them

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:08 pm

From KK's FB
People have been asking about the phone call I received last week and what steps I’m taking or not taking to protect myself and my family from these very unstable people who are obsessed with me. I’ll try to do a livestream tonight and talk about a few things I’ve learned regarding defamation of character,

I'm quite sure that obsession, instability and defamation are subjects close to KK's heart.
... and then there's narcissism.

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:14 pm

High Country News has a nice recap showing collaboration between ranchers and U.S. government Harney County is continuing to grow.
https://www.hcn.org/articles/ammon-bund ... dium=email

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 pm

Cliven replacing cRyan and Ammo at the MA gunz rally. Cliven probably doesn't mind the enhanced TSA screening. He also didn't object to prison searches like his boyz did.
https://www.flagday2arally.com/speakers

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:48 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 pm
Cliven replacing cRyan and Ammo at the MA gunz rally. Cliven probably doesn't mind the enhanced TSA screening. He also didn't object to prison searches like his boyz did.
https://www.flagday2arally.com/speakers
Good. I hope he gets to face a lot of protestors.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Halter accidents cause a lot of equine deaths. My friends and I followed several rules to try to prevent this. We never used nylon halters. In an extreme case, some leather halters can break; nylon halters never will. We also used string to tie the halter and lead rope to a fixed object. When we could not, we loose-tied our halters with slip knots and paid attention.

A few rules of care and no horse has to die of a halter death. I guess that was too much to ask of a poot.

RIP Hellboy. You deserved better. A lot better.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:51 pm
A few rules of care and no horse has to die of a halter death. I guess that was too much to ask of a poot.
:yeah:

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Is it common to leave a halter on a horse that is basically unattended? I would think you either remove the halter if the horse is not being watched or attended in any way, or use some kind of breakaway halter (if they make such a thing).

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Moo continues to beg for money, like the other homeless people on street corners.
For those interested in providing financial gifts to help with my efforts and off grid adventures *often connecting or reconnecting with those that have always stood by us all, please click below, TY so much!
I suppose getting a job is off the table.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:32 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:31 pm
Moo continues to beg for money, like the other homeless people on street corners.
For those interested in providing financial gifts to help with my efforts and off grid adventures *often connecting or reconnecting with those that have always stood by us all, please click below, TY so much!
I suppose getting a job is off the table.
And lose those sweet, sweet government disability bennies?

She's coming out and say "give me money to play" at this point. Gutsy.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:32 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Halter accidents cause a lot of equine deaths. My friends and I followed several rules to try to prevent this. We never used nylon halters. In an extreme case, some leather halters can break; nylon halters never will. We also used string to tie the halter and lead rope to a fixed object. When we could not, we loose-tied our halters with slip knots and paid attention.

He did. He was consistently the only lovable character. But he never looked happy.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:32 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

He did. He was consistently the only lovable character. But he never looked happy.
Yeah - she says she has backed out of the poot community so please send her $ so she can go to Oregon every weekend and fuck JP. Even poots don't buy that - she got $10 last time she tried that.

poplove

Post by poplove » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:09 am

Bummer that bundy ranch tried to discredit Sheriff Lombardo in the primary election with efforts that were weak and much too late. Plus they believed michele fiore was on their side, yet here she is smiling and supporting our LVMPD sheriff who won 75% of the vote.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:53 am

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 4&fref=ufi
Thank you to the Cannons for going to repair and lay new flooring! The old floor was damaged and buckled and the wheel chair would not have been able to move through that room. Thank you the Seim’s for getting them the laminate floor pieces!!!! The floor looks awesome and totally ready for John to cruise across it!!! Nice work team freedom :) notice the stove and fridge on the right that they are leaning on?!?! That’s what a small team of us got them back in 2016 as a thank you for John spending months at the trial in Portland. We got 3 appliances for $1100 from a company who demo’s homes and resells what is still in great shape.... if I remember correctly it was Becky Wald who found the company! love seeing this come together for such a deserving family.. such a small fraction of our love and appreciation for how they’ve faithfully and selflessly served the prisoners in so many ways.
Just saying, since the Seim business sells flooring and I would assume they purchase non-tax from their suppliers since they resell and then charge tax, shouldn't they be putting this 'donation' on their use tax and report to the state and pay the sales tax? Asking for a friend...
Edit: FB photo doesn't load, but you don't want to see the rest of the Lamb kitchen. Trust me.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:01 am

I looked. They’ve apparently never heard of cleaning. Or paint.

That floor :nooo:

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:05 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:01 am

I suspect that the Seims were more than happy to unload that bit of laminate flooring. Now they can charge it off at full price on their taxes AND not have to sell it at closeout prices.

Someone should tell them that the cabinets needs cleaning and then painting.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:07 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:01 am

I warned you...

Oh, and on another note, BJ was in FB jail?

My 30 days in fb jail for promoting a raffle is officially over. Lol I’ve guess I’ve been properly rehabilitated...

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:09 am

Don't look, especially if you just ate :sick:
► Show Spoiler

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:24 am

Soper was in FB jail for 30 days for promoting a gun raffle. It actually never happened because it was part of his planned poot paintball event that no poots wanted to attend. Canceled for lack of interest.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:33 am

Good.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”