Bundy related gossip and discussion

scirreeve

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:44 pm

Just cRyan rasslin' a steer or bull and then running away. Bonus footage of Cliven's pickup getting rammed by the same animal (right click to 2nd video).

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:45 pm

her cat is named Founding Fathers.

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:50 pm

not much of a cowboy. no wonder they have to raffle to try and get people that might know what they're doing. and whose beast was that? seemed too plump to be a bundy product.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:17 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:44 pm
Just cRyan rasslin' a steer or bull and then running away. Bonus footage of Cliven's pickup getting rammed by the same animal (right click to 2nd video). Sekrit Stuffs!
Another example of posting something to social media that makes you look stupid, but I'm sure the Bundys think this makes them look the Cartwrights. By the way, that doesn't look like a "cow" to me, but it's not like I'm an expert cowboy or anything.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:30 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:17 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:44 pm
Just cRyan rasslin' a steer or bull and then running away. Bonus footage of Cliven's pickup getting rammed by the same animal (right click to 2nd video). Sekrit Stuffs!
Another example of posting something to social media that makes you look stupid, but I'm sure the Bundys think this makes them look the Cartwrights. By the way, that doesn't look like a "cow" to me, but it's not like I'm an expert cowboy or anything.
are you saying they would steer you wrong?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Roger Roots says
Sekrit Stuffs!
I'm solo again and back on the Mexican bus system to another small town (Tlachichuca). Almost no one speaks English in these small towns so I communicate mostly with a broken stream of about 100 Spanish words and lots of hand and face gestures. The bus dropped me off after dark and I managed to stumble to a small hotel where I got a room for 220 pesos (about $11.50). The second picture is the beautiful view outside my window in the morning.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:29 pm

he's probably higher up there than he was during his 'mountain climb'

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Booda was sentenced today.
Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro sentenced Brian Cavalier to the 20 months he already served in custody for the April 2014 confrontation.
https://www.fresnobee.com/news/state/ca ... 92060.html

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:56 pm

BJ Soper has another secessionist fantasy. He’s channelling Thomas Paine. If you’re in pooty areas of Oregon, expect to see this as a poorly-printed pamphlet at the next poorly-attended poot rally.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:10 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:56 pm
BJ Soper has another secessionist fantasy. He’s channelling Thomas Paine. If you’re in pooty areas of Oregon, expect to see this as a poorly-printed pamphlet at the next poorly-attended poot rally.
► Show Spoiler
I started reading before I realized how LENGTHY his post was. No time to finish it now. But I wonder why he just doesn't MOVE TO MEXICO with the other Poot-Patriots. :twisted:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Soper has been posting that same crap for a couple of years. He hasn't posted on his stupid New Oregon Direction FB page for 1.5 years and his website no longer exists. I predict he will restart the monthly "discussions" at the local Round Table Pizza joint and continue to do nothing except make the same FB post over and over. He is a stupid man.

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:56 pm

Narrator: Actually, it was just another rant.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:59 pm

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Malheur wildlife refuge occupation inspires new symphony (but not the way you might think)

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/01 ... hYKK27HWWQ
In the beginning, the two men envisioned a 12-to-20-minute piece. After speaking with various groups of people who care about the refuge, things expanded. Each of the groups — tribal members, birders, Friends of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and geologists — gave different input about what they thought the symphony should say.

Thomas realized he had full symphony on his hands with five different movements. The first is “Dawning Light,” the sound of life beginning. The second, “Sacred Basin,” tells the story of the thousands of years the Paiute people lived freely in the basin. The third, “Thunder,” came after Thomas witnessed a thunderstorm on one of his trips to the refuge. It’s the shortest, darkest movement. The fourth, Thomas' favorite, “Curlew Scherzo,” showcases one of the refuge’s residents, the long-billed curlew, and its operatic call. The final movement is a big, brass fanfare called “Awakening.”

The Central Oregon Symphony will perform the work at a world premiere in Burns in May and later in Bend. Thomas said the orchestra is considering doing a multi-city tour in the Pacific Northwest. He hopes his hometown is one of the destinations.

:snippity:

“My hope is that this music will help with the healing process, including the communities affected as well as the land itself, and remind people about the special place that is the Malheur Refuge,” he said. “It is pretty exciting stuff.”

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:55 am

Volkonski wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:59 pm
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Malheur wildlife refuge occupation inspires new symphony (but not the way you might think)
The Central Oregon Symphony will perform the work at a world premiere in Burns in May and later in Bend. Thomas said the orchestra is considering doing a multi-city tour in the Pacific Northwest. He hopes his hometown is one of the destinations.

:snippity:

“My hope is that this music will help with the healing process, including the communities affected as well as the land itself, and remind people about the special place that is the Malheur Refuge,” he said. “It is pretty exciting stuff.”
Thanks for the information. This sounds wonderful. I would love to hear it. I live in the San Diego area and don't have any plans to visit the Pacific Northwest. If anybody learns more about this - how to listen to it - please let us know. :bighug:

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:44 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:17 pm
It looks to me like a young female that hasn't had a calf yet. You can see her small udders just in front of her back legs. Technically she wont become a "Cow" till she has given birth. It's possible that this breed simply has small udders though, I really wouldn't know. We called a non birther cow a "Heifer."

It looks to me like he threw the bag to distract her so he could leap in and grab her neck and wrestle her down, but the Heifer simply was having none of it. If this was a promo shoot to show what a real man Ryan: Idiot was. It didn't work because he wound up stuck. I'm sure that once the camera cut off he had 3 guys dive on the poor thing to get him out of it. What he should have done was back off once the bag trick didn't work, but that would not have been the MANLY thing to do.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:15 pm

I wonder how rabid anti-vaccer Kelli's kids are doing.
Clark County measles outbreak grows to 16 confirmed cases, 5 suspected
The number of unvaccinated Clark County children with confirmed cases of the measles continues to rise, officials said Thursday,
https://www.oregonlive.com/clark-county ... ected.html

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:37 pm

she wonders too.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:14 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:15 pm
I wonder how rabid anti-vaccer Kelli's kids are doing.
Clark County measles outbreak grows to 16 confirmed cases, 5 suspected
The number of unvaccinated Clark County children with confirmed cases of the measles continues to rise, officials said Thursday,
https://www.oregonlive.com/clark-county ... ected.html
I guess her kids are vaccinated cuz as far as I know she didn't start her insanity until 3 years ago or so - her kids are older than that. But holy shit - Clark County vax rate is < 78%? Time to make it mandatory.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:29 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:14 pm

I guess her kids are vaccinated cuz as far as I know she didn't start her insanity until 3 years ago or so - her kids are older than that. But holy shit - Clark County vax rate is < 78%? Time to make it mandatory.
:like:

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:33 pm

Krackpot Kelli has posted the zillinith video of HERSELF.
Oh, and, by the way, Happy Birthday, Gavin Slime.
Gavin Seim for Liberty was live — with Kelli Stewart and 2 others.
17 hrs ·
Happy birthday Gavin!! From your friends and supporters, we appreciate your courage and your dedication to Truth.

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:58 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:33 pm
Krackpot Kelli has posted the zillinith video of HERSELF.
Oh, and, by the way, Happy Birthday, Gavin Slime.
Gavin Seim for Liberty was live — with Kelli Stewart and 2 others.
17 hrs ·
Happy birthday Gavin!! From your friends and supporters, we appreciate your courage and your dedication to Truth.
Courage. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:49 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:26 pm
Soper has been posting that same crap for a couple of years. He hasn't posted on his stupid New Oregon Direction FB page for 1.5 years and his website no longer exists. I predict he will restart the monthly "discussions" at the local Round Table Pizza joint and continue to do nothing except make the same FB post over and over. He is a stupid man.
In all fairness, BJ is smarter than the average Bundy cult buffoon. He can spell and construct correct sentences! It’s just very odd to see him preach his dubious constitutional interpretations (in a rather patronizing way) to the same handful of idiots over and over. Occasionally he’ll throw out proposals for changing election processes to favor the fringe he inhabits, but even he understands that the overwhelming majority of people in Oregon don’t think or vote the way he does. So the state must be split up to create poot-topia for the handful of people that do, right?

No one’s on board, BJ. Deal with it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:49 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:26 pm
In all fairness, BJ is smarter than the average Bundy cult buffoon. He can spell and construct correct sentences! It’s just very odd to see him preach his dubious constitutional interpretations (in a rather patronizing way) to the same handful of idiots over and over. Occasionally he’ll throw out proposals for changing election processes to favor the fringe he inhabits, but even he understands that the overwhelming majority of people in Oregon don’t think or vote the way he does. So the state must be split up to create poot-topia for the handful of people that do, right?

No one’s on board, BJ. Deal with it.
Yeah - I didn't mean stupid as in illiterate. I meant stupid because he has been doing exactly the same thing for years and nothing ever changes. He made another video today with all the same talking points as every other video he has made.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:23 pm

NOT exactly really Bundy related but we don't have a general POOT A-HOLE thread.

Debra Cochran shared a post.
10 hrs ·
REAL forest management.
► Show Spoiler
Kenneth W Medenbach is in Crescent, Oregon.
19 hrs
I heat with wood at my house. I ran out of firewood!
What a coincidence, the unconstitutional United States forest service is shutdown.
The Lord works in mysterious ways.

► Show Spoiler

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:05 pm

so he's going to try and heat with green lumber?

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”