Bundy related gossip and discussion

Whip

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Whip » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:22 am

Fortinbras wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:19 am
Ammon Bundy has spoken out sympathetically for the migrant caravan that makes its way through Mexico to the US border. As a result, it appears that chunks of the usual Bundy Boosters have started murmuring against him ... and he, in turn, is having second thoughts about relying on them as allies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/
well, yeah. if he feels they are of no use to him anymore.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:26 am

I may not be the first to point out the obvious but wouldn't this be a perfect time to impound the Bundy's cattle?

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:58 am

strike while the branding iron is hot?

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:34 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:26 am
I may not be the first to point out the obvious but wouldn't this be a perfect time to impound the Bundy's cattle?
Unfortunately, the Trump administration is extremely unlikely to do anything, plus the Bundy crime family probably can still mobilize the gun toting stupid.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:38 pm

I wish the media would relegate the Bundys to the dustbin.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:12 pm
I am a little surprised that he did not see this tendancy in his supporters previously. He may have been too enamored with the adulation that it create a major blind spot. He somehow missed all his militia folk are more about playing big bad defender of "America" than actual anti-government stuff. grift.
FIFY

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:25 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:26 am
The militia folk would promptly forget the recent unpleasantness and would run right away to the ranch to play warmonger again. A few may stay away, such as ones that have been paying the price for past actions, but others like Karl would get all hot and bothered at the possibility of playing soldier of misfortune.

Though Stanley Blaine has suffered various consequences and enjoyed throwing garbage in Mexico while playing border militia, I would not be surprised if he joined the Bundys. Being seen as Mr. Toughguy is his main goal in life.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Kelli Stewart
14 hrs ·
Leah is NO friend of the Bundys and just wants to get her writing in to make some cash on the topic...but she did shed more light than the other vultures have spewed with slightly less false narrative, just slightly.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM <copy/paste from her post. I am not doing the link>
Ammon Bundy spoke kindly about the migrant caravans. The backlash has him reevaluating his supporters.
One of the figureheads of the so-called Patriot Movement, Bundy made waves last week when he criticized the Trump for demonizing the migrant caravan.
► Show Spoiler
Shelly Shelton Once the wall is built, there will be another shiny thing to take attention away from the welfare state. Then we will not have accomplished a thing but walling ourselves in where we can't escape it.

:doh: Go to Canada. Get on an airplane. Buy a ticket on a Cruise Ship.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Melina Grace MacInnis shared a post.
14 hrs ·
Now there were only a handful clearing the refuge, I have heard this. It is time time for the truth to be revealed. It is time for all the puzzle pieces to fall into place. I refuse to use a saying I am sure we are all sick of...but it is time to expose the truth and drive out the lies and darkness. This political prisoner is not afraid to share the truth, there has to be more willing to shed their fear and shed some light...
► Show Spoiler
John Hancock
19 hrs
One thing I need to get off my chest that has really bothered me with the article I read where Ammon said one of the reasons he is leaving the militia is we are war mongers!! Here comes the deadly truth. Our orders were to tell the refuge employees that their services are no longer needed and need to leave now. If they refused to leave then shoot them twice in the chest and once in the head! I personally wasn't worried about having to kill anyone as I knew they would leave and if it came to it I would have taken them prisoner and dropped them off at front gate instead. Does this sound like a peaceful protest??? Another Ammon Bundy lie as he Damm well knew about it and had no problem with it.
► Show Spoiler

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:37 pm

posting for the comments - and breaking the links

Melina Grace MacInnis is with Andrea Olson-Parker and 71 others.
December 4 at 7:07 PM ·
http://patriotangel .com/washington-three-percent-launches-…/
PATRIOTANGEL.COM
Washington Three Percent Launches Veteran Outreach – Patriot Angel News
Washington Three Percent Launches Veteran Outreach Posted By: Melina December 4, 2018 Washington Three Percent is a non-profit community outreach group that believes in our constitution and helps the community in times of need. Lately they have been making local and national headlines recently with....
► Show Spoiler
Becky Hudson Good for Patriot Angel on the huge effort to report truth! I have something to say and hope those of you on this thread will indulge me for a few minutes.

If you're teamed up with Shari and Brett after reading the following is, to put it mildly, disappointing. Either way, Michael and I wish you the very best of luck in a double tough job!

In the following I'll tell you why the copy/paste 'payback job" of Redoubt News there are some real honest God Fearing truths alright. (( INSERT SARCASM ))

By all means never mind we removed the Duvale's from our former north Idaho website for the simple reason that THEY published an article written by Stewart Rhoades calling for a STAND DOWN on the Hammond rally and their REFUSAL to take the article down. When everything went down at the refuge I continued to share her (Shari Dovale's fine articles and video's on our TVOI News, The Voice Of North Idaho and The Voice of Grant County, Oregon pages as well as my own and many of you know Michael's private page. She knows full well of all those pages as once upon a time she "liked and followed" those pages. She was aware that I was supporting her efforts.

I texted Shari all the articles, one by one, asking her if she would mind posting them as she was posting articles for everyone of our other political prisoners and got zero reply.

8 long months and 19 days after Michael was arrested she published their one and only 'article' concerning Michael's arrest. I asked her if she would mind publishing our articles proving Michael didn't steal anything AND his writ, approved by the ninth court, proving he was set up.

When I asked her why she saw them but didn't get back to me she did answer. ''LOL Good to know I'm living rent free in your head.''

Had I known then she was going to never reply to me again, erase those texts and block me, I would have taken screenshots.

And YES at that time I was upset and mad at myself for being so stupid for believing she would help us too by publishing the truth about the FBI raid on our 33' 5th wheel in John Day, Oregon on May 6, 2016 and his arrest.

768 days my precious husband spent in jails and prison after being set up to shut him up about what we were helping to uncover in Oregon and this copy/paste job verbatim from the Oregonian is the only thing redoubt news could come up with?
If you believe that's journalism and not twisted revenge then you just go right ahead and support them.

Michael would rather I forget them and the stunts they pulled. I have for the most part, until today, but when I see the name redoubt news all I see is red. Support your two faced self proclaimed God Fearing buddies if you'd like but the crooked shari/brett tag team will receive no support from me .

When this copy/paste 'article' of theirs was published (January 24, 2017) I posted information similar to this once or twice on my page and Michael's private page but I was furious so it was most likely written off.

Evidently this information isn't known by a few so here is the full story for all to see for the last time.

Michael's incarceration information on our formerly active TVOI News website: http://tvoinews .net/michael/

By the way the owner of this website is also the woman and and dear friend who wrote the articles on Michael. http://www.channelingreality .com/

And Last But Least, here is the "article' that I'm referring by this post:

January 24, 2017
Michael Emry pleads guilty to possession of a machine gun

https://redoubtnews .com/2017/01/emry-pleads-guilty-federal-possession-machine-gun/?fbclid=IwAR2-fQ6BrbW2pVlHmPf55kCMDVGMZ6p-KQdTKlDUIARAJyTAm9crTb84QN8
Anna Jo Kirkpatrick Not to discount what Mike has been through, but it appears that perhaps this post isn’t a great place to trash Redoubt News. I didn’t read anything in this article that spoke anything about what happened in Oregon. Isn’t posting your rebuttal here almost like trolling?

Melina Grace MacInnis Becky Hudson I am just seeing this and I will read through it. I talked with Michael extensively at Spur in Burns and he was so kind to me, I really enjoyed him and we exchanged numbers. I am so sorry for all that has happened to all involved and you know I made a promise to get to the core of it ALL and I will...somehow and with time. I have made good strides. God bless both you and Michael.🤗

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:51 pm

More from pissed off Corey (John Hancock) about a plan to jail break Barbeau and kill people.
John Hancock
2 hrs ·
Time for more truth of how things weren't so peaceful as advertised. The plan to break out schuyler barbeau out of SeaTac and kill U.S. Marshalls in the process. I spent 5 days with schuyler at sea tac waiting to transfer to Victorville. Someone had wrote schuyler a letter stating the plan to him. Well the guards read it and pulled schuyler out and told him if any guard a were hurt or killed they would put a bullet in his head. The basic plan was to ambush the transport van going to court and kill the Marshalls then take schuyler into Canada on a motorcycle. Jason Patrick presented this to me in Burns and I was like no way I'm signing up to kill innocent U.S. Marshalls. Jason argued with me that they are not upholding their oath to the constitution!!! Because the refuge started soon after it got forgotten or put on the back burner. In my digging I found out Melina Grace MacInnis knew and Daniel MacInnis knew about it as well. This may have been in the 91 page document on Ryan Payne I'm not sure.
► Show Spoiler
From the comments
Paula Hart Yeah. I heard about that early on. What a shit-show this has all turned out to be, huh?
Jody Milam KNEW ABOUT THIS FROM COOPERS HOUSE
David Allen Mccoy I heard the same thing from somebody else really don't want to mention name but yeah I heard the same thing I soon noticed a lot of these people were cop killer that's what turn my stomach
Melissa Langley I thought they were planning to bust Ryan out, not Schuyler.
Response to Melissa:April L. Royce Melissa Langley that's what john llamb was trying to meet with people about in Montana.. Ryan and Ammon getting them broke out..

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:04 pm

Leah writing for WaPo found the FBI threat assessment of Cliven and cRyan. Weird that the FBI would ask BLM to waive grazing fees. Worth a read.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:06 pm

maydijo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:44 pm
Hidden Content
Hidden Content

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Ermagawrsh! Is it starting up again? Saw a Rick Martin link on FB to an Intelligencer article saying Ammon was supporting the caravan. Came here and found out y'all were on it more than a week ago. :o

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Plutodog wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:19 pm
Ermagawrsh! Is it starting up again? Saw a Rick Martin link on FB to an Intelligencer article saying Ammon was supporting the caravan. Came here and found out y'all were on it more than a week ago. :o
:wave: Hi, Plutodog. It's good to see you again!

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

poplove

Post by poplove » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:08 am

Update on Nye County NV Assembly replacement for dead pimp Dennis Hof. Former cryan campaign manager Denise razmataz was one of the 20 applicants for the position, which means to qualify she had to change her residence from Clark County to Nye County and be registered to vote that county. I didn't bother to check the records to see if she actually did so, since a young water utility manager was selected for the position who might be helpful with the patch-of-dirt's water issues.
https://thenevadaindependent.com/articl ... a-assembly

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:43 am

Rachel Gastiaburo
14 hrs ·

😑Ready to head out in support @ the Border!
🙋🏻‍♀️
► Show Spoiler
Being ready is one thing. Don't know if she is going to the border or what her plan is.

comments:

Toni Chester you going to the border? where?

Rachel Gastiaburo When I’m called.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:43 am
comments:

Toni Chester you going to the border? where?

Rachel Gastiaburo When I’m called.
Toni asked where, and Rachel answered when. Oh my. Between her conspiracy theory soaked life and her self-importance, Rachel is a mate truly worthy of the head of the AMFF. I'm hoping for a reconciliation.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:42 pm

looks like her son is military. he must be thrilled she larps around with the koernig of korn.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:00 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:04 pm
Leah writing for WaPo found the FBI threat assessment of Cliven and cRyan. Weird that the FBI would ask BLM to waive grazing fees. Worth a read.
Does not actually surprise me. There has been friction between BLM and FBI for a long time, with accusations that the FBI does not support BLM and thus why BLM has its own officers.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:02 pm

neeneko wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:00 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:04 pm
Does not actually surprise me. There has been friction between BLM and FBI for a long time, with accusations that the FBI does not support BLM and thus why BLM has its own officers.
Never fear. Ammon Bundy is working even now on behalf of the people to eliminate Fish and Wildlife, BLM, et al., from the West. That's what he said.

poplove

Post by poplove » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Excellent article on rebranding bundy. "Watch out for a sugar-coated version of Bundy’s anti-public lands agenda to surface in the halls of power near you."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/12/10 ... ing-bundy/

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Apparently Nathan Pieters and John Hancock (aka Corey lequieu ) are being hassled and/or reported. I am not gonna bother posting the facebook posts. They are on John's page. Nathan hasn't had a public post since Oct 19 <ETA Nathan posted in the comments>
https://www.facebook .com/nathan.pieters.1

posting for some of the comments on this. 112 comments but I didn't read all of them.
John Hancock
December 8 at 2:33 PM ·
Time for more truth of how things weren't so peaceful as advertised. The plan to break out schuyler barbeau out of SeaTac and kill U.S. Marshalls in the process. I spent 5 days with schuyler at sea tac waiting to transfer to Victorville. Someone had wrote schuyler a letter stating the plan to him. Well the guards read it and pulled schuyler out and told him if any guard a were hurt or killed they would put a bullet in his head. The basic plan was to ambush the transport van going to court and kill the Marshalls then take schuyler into Canada on a motorcycle. Jason Patrick presented this to me in Burns and I was like no way I'm signing up to kill innocent U.S. Marshalls. Jason argued with me that they are not upholding their oath to the constitution!!! Because the refuge started soon after it got forgotten or put on the back burner. In my digging I found out Melina Grace MacInnis knew and Daniel MacInnis knew about it as well. This may have been in the 91 page document on Ryan Payne I'm not sure.
► Show Spoiler

Barb Berg Well if Melina Grace MacInnis knew about it you can bet dollars to donuts the mooo cow also knew! Oh this is just fucking about as disgusting as it could get! Things are starting to make more sense! Soooooo here we are right back at what MD Laughter was saying all along! Makes me want to puke 🤢
6h

MD Laughter You’re all STILL being manipulated.
LaVoy was radicalized. He was nothing, but a tool for the Bundys. He went willing though and now Jeanette grifts her ass off. She’s terrified everyone will see the truth and NO MORE MONEY for the grifting Finnicum’s.
Unless you share and tag the ignorant people STILL supporting ANY of these people...more will lose money/homes/freedom. It’s ALL a giant DRAGNET. Get the hell away from the Bundys, the “patriot movement” and block any assclown (aka as Kunty, Sleim, Lambchop, Moo, Pieter-eater, Tally Whacker, etc.)
You still have no idea who all of these people are. STEER CLEAR.
Pieter-eater is a midget Cuban homosexual, taking it in the ass from the Feds. I have proof, I will NOT state publicly how I know, because I’m not the foolish idiot that kept guzzling the constant stream of bullshit the Bundys and their psycho fan base kept feeding all of you. But, I KNOW and I wouldn’t say so, if it weren’t true.
Beware Greg Whalen too. Always there, egging people on, but never getting HIS hands dirty. Ask Whalen how much info he gathered while PRETENDING to be a “patriot,” — all those staying at his house during the trials. 😂😂😂
FOOLS!
Whalen robbed the government with his fake veteran claims. Whalen used to live in his car in a park and take free groceries from a friend of mine. Now, he owns a nice chunk of property. 🤔
5h · Edited

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:12 pm

Bundy cult lunatic and crystal meth connoisseur Deborah Sue Venetucci is selling her mattress. And everything else, because she’s hit the skids.

Will the Bundys help her in her time of need?

Of course not.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”