Bundy related gossip and discussion

NotaPerson

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:56 pm

And in the comments under the video on Facebook:

Mary Ann Markley · 42:03 I’m ready to die for the cause!

Am I being detained?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Oh look! The stoopid got deeper.
Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
6 mins ·
☺️👍🏻
As well as the Murder of LaVoy Finicum
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156775201078245?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARBIlsZBnRTqs7VmUz0XjIp3GtAYrN-NkmAZzajwKfvUvVw-RQiLw2sitzFCn8yGdwpmPWfm_F926XFlbcmSbC_6kc_JVeb7l8ntlXLkTjuCP6MUBUmmJ9M0r2EN4gdKcqDfPNuW_HM5ztpVs0vjluqiDubY6Whbs55HUN9VFVjkHdhzukXjPPZRfBOtCYs1SqxiqzF9nfLFMH1SwbCccUMBTQ&__tn__=-R

Leanna Crain
5 hrs
Governor Kate Brown , now that sessions is gone , are you worried you will be brought up on charges connected to Uranium one???
► Show Spoiler

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:37 pm

Racist Roger Poots congratulates himself on his defeat.
Roger Roots For Clerk Of Supreme Court Montana
12 hrs ·
I HAVE BEEN DEFEATED in my race for Clerk of the Montana Supreme Court. Yet I received over 22,000 votes across the great state of Montana, and took over SIX PERCENT of the statewide vote. (Republican Bowen Greenwood won the contest.)

My six-percent proportion was the highest of any Libertarian candidate in any statewide race this year. (I am still looking at Libertarian results nationwide to get more perspective.) It is also the highest percentage I have ever obtained in all of my Libertarian campaigns in Montana over the years. I secured the Libertarian Party's ballot access for next election cycle (meaning we won't have to gather signatures to get our place on the ballot.) I did so with no money and no press coverage to speak of.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK all of my friends, supporters, and voters. Many thanks to the State LP organization including Francis Wendt, Michael Fucci, Elinor Swanson, and many others. (The LP had more candidates on the ballot this year than EVER BEFORE!) Also thanks are owed to everyone who helped me come up with my $1,200 filing fee, including Nick Ramlow, Rick Breckenridge, Sid Daoud, Michael Fucci, and Cindy Dyson.

I would like to thank John Lamb, my campaign manager, as well as Kelli Stewart and Gavin Seim, who helped create this astounding Facebook page.

Libertarians (and libertarianism generally) are poised for major advancements in the years ahead. We defeated most of the bad ballot measures this year. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME.
► Show Spoiler
And an important update from Roger.
Roger Roots For Clerk Of Supreme Court Montana
2 hrs ·
UPDATE: Votes are still being counted in Montana. I'm now up to 26,000 votes! Still at 6 percent.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Is this another ridiculous Larry Klayman lawsuit?

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Found this interesting bit of business on Joshy’s page. This was right before the midterm elections, when some of these fools actually thought cRyan had a chance of being elected.

See last paragraph.

Can anyone in NV confirm this?
Vernon Brooks
I didn't claim he's the enemy of the people. Although running in a race that he has no chance of winning, and giving us a Democrat as a result is a pretty crappy thing to do.

Sorry, I will not respond to your hypothetical accusation against Laxalt without an example. Can't prove a negative.

I heard rumor that Bundy might be a possible pick for the AD36 Assembly seat if Hof wins. That would be bad ass. It would put him right where I wanted him, in the assembly fighting the good fight. Making a credible name for himself among Nevada voters

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:25 pm

poplove

Post by poplove » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:20 pm

From the Nevada State website: "To be elected to either house of the Legislature, a person must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the election, a resident of the State for at least one year, and a qualified elector and resident in the district to be represented." Hof lived in District 36 and cRyan lives in District 19, so he would have to move into Hof's district to be eligible.
Jerry Mander wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:35 pm
Found this interesting bit of business on Joshy’s page. This was right before the midterm elections, when some of these fools actually thought cRyan had a chance of being elected.

See last paragraph.

Can anyone in NV confirm this?
Vernon Brooks
I didn't claim he's the enemy of the people. Although running in a race that he has no chance of winning, and giving us a Democrat as a result is a pretty crappy thing to do.

Sorry, I will not respond to your hypothetical accusation against Laxalt without an example. Can't prove a negative.

I heard rumor that Bundy might be a possible pick for the AD36 Assembly seat if Hof wins. That would be bad ass. It would put him right where I wanted him, in the assembly fighting the good fight. Making a credible name for himself among Nevada voters

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:51 pm

https://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stand ... rujp1dgRtg

Argh. Not letting me c/p any of the text. Ammon gives an interview. I haven't been over to O-Live in eons. Saw some familiar commenters :bighug:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Joshy was trespassed from State Office Building in LV for 6 months for being an ass. I'm not gonna link to his stupid video because it is stupid.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Argh. Not letting me c/p any of the text. Ammon gives an interview. I haven't been over to O-Live in eons. Saw some familiar commenters :bighug:
:bighug:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Dave at Sea wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:37 pm
Kendra wrote:

The Commentariat is always fun and I miss them. That said, it's easier to carry on a conversation here with no trolls and no lace making when comments are deleted by Maude.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:57 pm
Dave at Sea wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:37 pm
Kendra wrote:

The Commentariat is always fun and I miss them. That said, it's easier to carry on a conversation here with no trolls and no lace making when comments are deleted by Maude.
:thumbs: I used to be one of the commentariat. Miss those days, lots of great folks over there. I haven't been back there in a long time now.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:13 pm

10 mins ·
As stated earlier., and in case you didn’t get the memo
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156787723528245

Lorenzo Russo
Yesterday at 8:54 AM
Trump did not cancel WWI Memorial due to rain. Six French Security arrested over a plot to assassinate our POTUS not Macron!
► Show Spoiler

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:52 pm

MDL posted this about Denise today. Author is Hof's campaign manager. Title of post "Denise Mraz: Legacy of a Chemtrail Crackpot".
Snippet:
(Chuck Muth) - If you meet her, she seems nice. If you talk to her, she actually sounds coherent some of the time. But make no mistake, Denise Mraz is 100% cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

I met this woman a few months ago. She was trying to latch onto Dennis Hof’s campaign for Nevada State Assembly District 36 - which he won on Election Day with 68 percent of the vote despite the fact that he tragically passed away three weeks earlier.

So, when she started was sniffing around Dennis’ campaign - which I was managing - looking for work, I did a little checking up on her.

She told me she had recently quit the gubernatorial campaign for Ryan Bundy – which Bundy’s campaign said wasn’t true; that they fired her.

This, after being released from Dan Schwartz’s GOP gubernatorial primary campaign. Here, I’ll let David Colborne of the Libertarian Party explain this one…

“I remember when Denise Mraz, his Clark County campaign chair for a time, showed up to a Libertarian Party event and, when asked what her candidate’s position on education was, proceeded to rant about fluoridated water and chemtrails. Naturally, we reached out to Schwartz directly to confirm whether this was official campaign positioning. It was not – she was removed from her position within the campaign shortly afterward.” :snippity:
Full post here http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/1010969/f693adf055/ARCHIVE

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:58 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:52 pm
MDL posted this about Denise today. Author is Hof's campaign manager. Title of post "Denise Mraz: Legacy of a Chemtrail Crackpot".
Snippet:
(Chuck Muth) - If you meet her, she seems nice. If you talk to her, she actually sounds coherent some of the time. But make no mistake, Denise Mraz is 100% cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. <snip>
Thanks. You find some great stuff. :mrgreen:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Thanks! Seims to be something something about Denise blackmailing someone too.
She attended the HOF event at end of May and didn't even know "which one is Hof?" She is not only delusional and a bald faced liar; she has no boundaries. She attempted to compromise a married man so she could blackmail him. #scarybarbie

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:49 am

Denise has responded and it is as krazy as one would expect. Title "Napoleonic obsessions and Archie Bunker economics obsolete Muth".
https://dontcaliforniaournevada.com/sol ... olete-muth?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:06 am

She seems to be another one trying to create importance on a foundation of hot air.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Dolly wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:13 pm
10 mins ·
As stated earlier., and in case you didn’t get the memo
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156787723528245

Lorenzo Russo
Yesterday at 8:54 AM
Trump did not cancel WWI Memorial due to rain. Six French Security arrested over a plot to assassinate our POTUS not Macron!
► Show Spoiler
Instead of the "fake news" report that French Security arrested six over a plot to assasinate Macron.

Sputnik News reported the "fake news" version (the same as reported by AP and everybody else). Lorenzo needs to tell the Russian Government to get with the program.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:00 pm

just a snippet cause i hadn't seen this news item
Four suspects were picked up in the northeastern city of Moselle, a little more than an hour's drive from Verdun, which Macron was visiting Tuesday as part of weeklong commemorations of the World War I centenary.

Another was detained in southeast France and a sixth in the west.

The inquiry by the Paris prosecutor's office, which is in charge of terrorism investigations, is focusing on "a vague and ill-defined project at this stage", one of the sources said.
https://www.france24.com/en/20181106-fr ... -far-right

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:27 am

Far right aren't likely to target their poster boy Donnie..

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:06 am

Ruh Roh - Crypto creep is calling the cops on me. HE is the one that looped his brother into some stupid discussion a few months ago. I am skeered.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 am

Ha - Burning down the house. H/T MDL. Welcome home Arden!
ST. GEORGE — Multiple agencies and water tankers responded to a massive haystack fire reported Wednesday in Bunkerville, Nevada, when hundreds of tons of burning hay kept firefighters busy for more than five hours.

Early Wednesday evening firefighters were dispatched to what was initially called in as haystack and structure fire at the Bundy Ranch on Riverside Road and Gold Butte, Bunkerville Fire Chief Mike Wilson said.

Fire crews found the large haystack engulfed in flames, while the residence located nearby had no signs of smoke or flames. :snippity:
https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archi ... nkerville/

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:15 am

It's a hazard of Fogbow membership; we're alla time almost about to be arrested any minute now for going on 10 years.

On the plus side, all the boot-shaking and bullet-sweating can be very slimming.

Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”