Bundy related gossip and discussion

poplove

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by poplove » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:03 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:45 pm
Denise Raz Ma Taz says cRyan isn't registered to vote for himself - no idea if true. I need his SSN or DL (he doesn't have one of those) number to look it up. No idea why she is hashtagging Bo the nut. Capture.JPG
She is correct. I just downloaded and searched the latest active voter records for Clark County and he's not listed. Angie is, though.

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:04 am

Dave at Sea wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:42 pm
Being nutz is a precondition for being on team Bundy... :rolleye:
Yabbut, I gotta say, Crypto Creep goes way beyond the usual standard for nutz in PootWorld. Sounds like he should be joining the VOPs in Arizona, vying with Louie for the crazy stakes.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:18 am

poplove wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:03 am
scirreeve wrote:
Denise Raz Ma Taz says cRyan isn't registered to vote for himself - no idea if true. I need his SSN or DL (he doesn't have one of those) number to look it up. No idea why she is hashtagging Bo the nut. Capture.JPG
She is correct. I just downloaded and searched the latest active voter records for Clark County and he's not listed. Angie is, though.
Poppy for the win - TY. I knew I could download the voter records but didn't want to do that.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:25 am

poplove wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:03 am
scirreeve wrote:
Registering to vote is just another form of tyranny and is not at all freedom-y. cRyan is demonstrating admirable consistency in his pursuit of libetty. In any case, he can always adversely possess his polling station and take over the voting machines.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:07 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:33 pm
Some weird shit from Crypto Creep.
JOHN CARDIFF GERHARDT'S ROLE IN THE BUNDY CAMPAIGN
When I joined Ryan Bundy as his Campaign Director it seemed that all hope was lost. For example, our tech team had failed twice although they cost us most of our campaign’s funding. On top of that, our finance department had also failed to secure additional sponsorships. Unfortunately, Bundy’s campaign looked like a bunch of puzzle pieces that were scattered around. In other words, we were not in a position to build a winning campaign.

I was looking into applying for governor in late July when the stormy clouds revealed devils engaging in "PedoGate" within the gated communities alongside Lake Las Vegas (manmade lake turned swampland). I had pieced together the very real possibility of capital crimes publicly practiced in the disgracefully famed, "Sin City" and called 9-1-1 for an emergency investigation...

My case was never listed in the police databases. I was on hold for 15 minutes before the telecommunications officer decided there were no facts and ended the call. This is the 3rd consecutive occurrence that has happened. That's when the ultimate fire of passion burned within me. I realized that corruption had clogged the centralized state police department and followed its chain of command all the way up to the governorship.

I found Bundy listed on Steemit! The decentralized blockchain social media platform popped up on the first page of my DuckDuckGo search for Nevada governors. Trump's endorsement of Laxalt also caught my attention, so I decided to reach out to both candidates! Laxalt's web presence was fully established, so I was immediately driven to his Twitter profile where I sent a tweet asking about his opinion on the Deep State. ... I responded within 5 minutes!

To be continued...
Link https://www.governorbundy.com/blog/2018 ... y-campaign
And more weirdness - there is a link to a google drive in this link. I looked at it - this guy is nutz.
https://www.governorbundy.com/blog/2018 ... tage-bundy
I take that first paragraph as double speak for all money has been pocketed already.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:07 pm
I take that first paragraph as double speak for all money has been pocketed already.
I'm sure you take it correctly, and I loved "finance department" as though there is an organization.

poplove

Post by poplove » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:11 pm

This magazine we don't subscribe to came addressed to my hubby yesterday and he threw it in the recycling bin. The article is basically the same as all the other interviews the idiot has done. At least they removed the white thing under his ear.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:33 pm

I wonder how much, if any, of the contributions to cRyan's campaign were in crypto-currency?
Cardiff appears to be more unhinged than I initially thought, and what is it that he seems to be hiding from Lauer?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:08 pm

poplove wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:11 pm
This magazine we don't subscribe to came addressed to my hubby yesterday and he threw it in the recycling bin. The article is basically the same as all the other interviews the idiot has done. At least they removed the white thing under his ear.
Wish I’d had that when I was building my campfire.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Today's take on Scamin' Ammon's clusterflutz at Whitefish from Kalispell's Daily Interlake:
BUNDY’S WHITEFISH VISIT MET WITH PROTESTS
http://www.dailyinterlake.com/local_new ... h_protests

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:30 pm

poplove wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
at least ben shapiro is on to them :lol:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:08 pm

scirreeve wrote:
:snippity:
I was looking into applying for governor in late July when the stormy clouds revealed devils engaging in "PedoGate" within the gated communities alongside Lake Las Vegas (manmade lake turned swampland). I had pieced together the very real possibility of capital crimes publicly practiced in the disgracefully famed, "Sin City" and called 9-1-1 for an emergency investigation...
I am not sure what he is talking about on the "PedoGate" and Lake Las Vegas but when I checked out the Lake Las Vegas Wikipedia page, I noticed the following (as part of a history of financial issues):
In a related action, resort property owners are suing lender Credit Suisse as part of a multibillion-dollar lawsuit led by bankrupt Yellowstone Club founder Timothy Blixseth and his son Beau Blixseth who claim the Lake Las Vegas Joint Venture bankruptcy was caused by a "loan to own" scheme between the bank and resort developers.
Oh looky, it's Dennis Montgomery's former partner Tim Blixseth.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:08 pm
scirreeve wrote:
:snippity:
I am not sure what he is talking about on the "PedoGate" and Lake Las Vegas but when I checked out the Lake Las Vegas Wikipedia page, I noticed the following (as part of a history of financial issues):
In a related action, resort property owners are suing lender Credit Suisse as part of a multibillion-dollar lawsuit led by bankrupt Yellowstone Club founder Timothy Blixseth and his son Beau Blixseth who claim the Lake Las Vegas Joint Venture bankruptcy was caused by a "loan to own" scheme between the bank and resort developers.
Oh looky, it's Dennis Montgomery's former partner Tim Blixseth.
More info on bancruptcy cause i looked it up:
at https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/ ... rotection/
also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Las_Vegas

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:14 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:50 am
Denise Mraz
4 mins ·
As former campaign manager of Ryan Bundy from candidate registration until Memorial Day, I'm voting for Laxalt. Trump endorsed Laxalt.
#OpenBordersBundy isn't the Liberty Guy we all think he is.
REVIEWJOURNAL.COM
EDITORIAL: Adam Laxalt is the clear choice for governor
The Republican will pursue an agenda of growth, opportunity and prosperity through policies that encourage scholarship, entrepreneurship and innovation.
LINK: https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/r ... -governor/
https://www.facebook .com/denise.mraz/posts/10213911555289128

some of the comments on this post (and I am maybe doing a sloppy copy/paste as I pick out stuff you might be interested in)

Cardiff Gerhardt Peter Hill God said no to the parties in Bundy's prayer. Besides, the Republican Party would've ousted him like they did Ron Paul.
Maybe Trump would've changed it, but it's all in the past. It's Bundy vs. the establishment now. Sure 79% of Sisolak's campaign expenses went to Washington D.C...
<some graph of Sisolak's campaign expenses - supposedly>

Cardiff Gerhardt but how much of Laxalt's campaign expenses stayed in Nevada?
< another graph>

Cardiff Gerhardt "Bundy is an prideful idiot. He obviously cares nothing for anyone but himself."
Melissa Taylor Clement<<< that is a tag>>> Wow, that is so not true. He slept on the floor so I may sleep in a bed. You're mean, miss.

Cardiff Gerhardt "John Adams every vote for Bundy is a vote for Sisolak. Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt that says Perot 1992."
Melissa Taylor Clement <<< that is a tag>>> This is so not true. Laxalt already lost to Sisolak. Campaign spending has Laxalt beat nearly 5:1.

Melissa Taylor Clement << Melissa replies >>Cardiff Gerhardt it’s not decided on money.

Cardiff Gerhardt Melissa Taylor Clement John Adams
Only races between true establishment pawns are decided on campaign dollars. In Nevada, that's:
Laxalt The Weasel vs Fat Rat Sisolak

John Oscar Hein Bundy is innocent as the gov denied his grazing rights like Clinton and Reid did to Gary Overson in Mojave National Preserve running his cows off his land and then Reid and Clinton ran this gold mine across the valley from me. All BS by the Gov. Mine went 24-7 for 10 years. How much gold kickbacks to Clinton and Reid? Reid family bought up land in Armagosa Valley by Bundy's cows. All rigged.

Denise Mraz John Oscar Hein His innocence has nothing to do with him being bullheaded and running for an office for which he has no experience and beleiving he is going to wave a magic wand and regain our 10th amendment sovereignty. Like everything, it's a process. Yes, everything is corrupt and everyone who understands the USC debacle/14th is correct, but bundy doesnt pay taxes and is an indigent in many ways, he cant vote for himself because he is not properly credentialed.

Denise Mraz Bundy isnt registered to vote in Nevada. He is for open borders, see #BoGritz

Cardiff Gerhardt Hmm... I spoke with Bundy directly on this. He said he's never been for open borders and that you specifically placed pro-open borders on his old website.
Would that make you a saboteur for the Laxalt campaign?

Denise Mraz Cardiff Gerhardt no i am always and have been against open border. There was never anything on the old website except my information against open borders. So just take one more step Cardiff and I will publish Bundys texts against my closed borders position and by and for Article I Section 8.

Cardiff Gerhardt Denise Mraz A threat to bring out the truth?
I was told you were fired because you kept releasing "Bundy is pro open borders" on the website and social.

John Adams False

Cardiff Gerhardt Denise Mraz Just because you're against open borders doesn't mean you didn't put pro open borders into Bundy's campaign.
The justifiable reason for doing so is because you're financially tied to Adam Laxalt.

___________________________________________________________---
SCREW IT... quick and sloppy copy/paste and I might edit it later - but here it is in case it gets deleted. This will not show memes and GIFS but the bickering text is here. GOOD NIGHT
► Show Spoiler

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:25 pm

KK needs attention so she rants about Ponzi Claud/Rick.
One year ago today we were in Utah waiting for the verdict of what came to be a hung jury for Rick Koerber Franklin. It’s hard to believe that its just a year later and he’s now had a second kangaroo trial and has now been convicted and faces 25-35 years in federal prison?? His crime? Being a victim of the housing collapse in 2008 along with the rest of the nation, but he didn’t have the feds giving him or his investors big bail outs.

I’m so very saddened by what my nation has become. To think Rick will not see his two you youngest blessing grow up (pictures below with Rick) and he will die in a federal prison while people like Clinton, Bush and Obama walk free and are still funded by MY tax dollars, that makes me physically sick to my stomach. What is the purpose of living in the Land of the Free if it cost you life In Prison? Are we such a great nation that we would choose to live here even behind bars and shackles as long as they have the USA stamp on them?

I’m so sorry for what I’ve allowed to happen to my country Rick and Jewel. I grieve for your plight every day. May God avenge you speedily and May he give you the strength you need to move forward. #rickkoerberNotGuilty
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011813922844

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:49 pm

I don't know which one is more stupid, Cardiff for continuing to bicker - or Bundy for not telling him to knock it off.

Can you imagine what a Bundy administration in Nevada would be like? :daydream:

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:32 am

Curmudgeon wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:49 pm
I don't know which one is more stupid, Cardiff for continuing to bicker - or Bundy for not telling him to knock it off.

Can you imagine what a Bundy administration in Nevada would be like? :daydream:
That is a tough one. I keep reading Capt. Karl's posts about
"ONLY STATE nullification can nullify all those usurped Powers, jobs, SPENDING and Income Taxes, in compliance with THE LAW and return them as "reserved to the States respectively, or to the people".....

and I just don't understand how "Gov" Ryan Bundy.... or anybody else is gonna do this. :?

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:46 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:25 pm
KK needs attention so she rants about Ponzi Claud/Rick.
One year ago today we were in Utah waiting for the verdict of what came to be a hung jury for Rick Koerber Franklin. It’s hard to believe that its just a year later and he’s now had a second kangaroo trial and has now been convicted and faces 25-35 years in federal prison?? His crime? Being a victim of the housing collapse in 2008 along with the rest of the nation, but he didn’t have the feds giving him or his investors big bail outs.

I’m so very saddened by what my nation has become. To think Rick will not see his two you youngest blessing grow up (pictures below with Rick) and he will die in a federal prison while people like Clinton, Bush and Obama walk free and are still funded by MY tax dollars, that makes me physically sick to my stomach. What is the purpose of living in the Land of the Free if it cost you life In Prison? Are we such a great nation that we would choose to live here even behind bars and shackles as long as they have the USA stamp on them?

I’m so sorry for what I’ve allowed to happen to my country Rick and Jewel. I grieve for your plight every day. May God avenge you speedily and May he give you the strength you need to move forward. #rickkoerberNotGuilty
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011813922844
Bilking investors out of millions of dollars is a crime pretty much everywhere, Krazi Kel. And why is Krazi Kel apologizing for what she's allowed to happen in this country? I'm perfectly fine with criminals getting prosecuted for wire fraud, fraud in the offer and sale of securities and money laundering.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:37 am

She's apologizing for what she allowed to happen to this country because she really believes herself to be that powerful.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:43 am

RVInit wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:37 am
She's apologizing for what she allowed to happen to this country because she really believes herself to be that powerful.
Even if she can’t give away her child’s beloved pony.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”