Bundy related gossip and discussion

Kendra

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Kendra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:46 am

Jury nullification would have been priceless.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:14 am

RVInit wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:31 am
Only the poots (and Trump enthusiasts) could come up with the logic that someone who shot and missed is guilty of committing a homicide that was found, in fact, to have been justified.
The same logic that declares Finicum a "cowboy" and his five acres a "ranch," even though he said his main income was milked from taking in children.

Astarita may have lied out of fear of the armed Bundy cult. Who knows. In a way, I wish he'd been found guilty to show that "actions have consequences." But on the other hand, if the blatonly guilty Bundy cult can go free, so can he. I doubt he has a career left with the FBI.

(Spell check really wants to fix "blatonly," so how did it get through?)

qbawl

Post by qbawl » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:46 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:14 am
RVInit wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:31 am
Only the poots (and Trump enthusiasts) could come up with the logic that someone who shot and missed is guilty of committing a homicide that was found, in fact, to have been justified.
The same logic that declares Finicum a "cowboy" and his five acres a "ranch," even though he said his main income was milked from taking in children.

:snippity: :snippity: if the blatonly guilty Bundy cult can go free, so can he. I doubt he has a career left with the FBI.

(Spell check really wants to fix "blatonly," so how did it get through?)
Off Topic
As is so often the case with poots and trumpers it would seem that spell check must be disabled and / or ignored. I wonder if it is a "you're (spelled your) not the boss of me" thingy? My spell check didn't like poots or trumpers.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Maxine gets an interview with one of the jurors: https://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stand ... acqui.html

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:12 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:04 am

two of my favorites:

Jaime Noel This is insane they put the bundys and other ranchers in prison without due process. And some how this idiot was clearly at fault gets no prison time for a blaton murder

Jennifer Doornbos My heart hurts for you with this verdict. Have your attorneys start looking for Brady violations, which they should have been doing during the trial. This really needed a change of venue. I pray for more resolution and a civil case that goes your way. If I can be of help let me know. Prayers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️
Brady violations :rotflmao: :rotflmao: who knew the US Constitution required the government to turn over exculpatory evidence to a non-litigant in a case where the defendant was acquitted? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read here on The Fogbow in a long, long time.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:12 pm
Brady violations :rotflmao: :rotflmao: who knew the US Constitution required the government to turn over exculpatory evidence to a non-litigant in a case where the defendant was acquitted? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read here on The Fogbow in a long, long time.
Oh you silly lawyers making things blatonly confusing. Brady violations are bad things done to Poots. Therefore, since Astarita was trannically acquitted of murder (unconstipationally disguised as making falsy statements and obstruction of justice), there must have been Brady violations.

My spellchecker is currently weeping.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Lani

Post by Lani » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:14 pm

Blatonly is my new favorite word.

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:44 pm
:snippity:
Oh you silly lawyers making things blatonly confusing. Brady violations are bad things done to Poots. :snippity:
They aren't bad things done to a Brady.

marsha.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“I don’t look to the teachings of Jesus for what my political beliefs should be.”

-Jerry Falwell, Jr.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:35 am

Lani wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:14 pm
Blatonly is my new favorite word.
:thumbs:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Icehole

Post by Icehole » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:49 am

I wonder how the LDS church feels about turning the sacred markings of the undergarments into a brandicum

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:07 am

Reading Ammon's latest "wisdom" on his Facebook page his instruction to his cultists is very clear:

"Do not misunderstand me... those defending their life, liberty or property have a right to use force in that defense, even lethal force if necessary and even against those that call themselves law enforcement officers. This right belongs to every person equally."

He is preparing his followers for the next "hard stand" and he doesn't intend it to be peaceful.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:14 am

Dave at Sea wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:07 am
Reading Ammon's latest "wisdom" on his Facebook page his instruction to his cultists is very clear:

"Do not misunderstand me... those defending their life, liberty or property have a right to use force in that defense, even lethal force if necessary and even against those that call themselves law enforcement officers. This right belongs to every person equally."

He is preparing his followers for the next "hard stand" and he doesn't intend it to be peaceful.
thars some blaton iorny in that statement. so Astirita was or wasn't allowed to defend his life with a 2 ton vehicle barreling at them?

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:37 am

Only poot lives matter

especially if their name is Bundy.

I think that he is doing in public what he did in private to the Millers - winding his cult followers up to send them out.

He is insane.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:38 am

Whip wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:14 am
Dave at Sea wrote:

:yeah:

thars some blaton iorny :point: in that statement. so Astirita was or wasn't allowed to defend his life with a 2 ton vehicle barreling at them?

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:20 am

Whip wrote:
Dave at Sea wrote:

thars some blaton iorny in that statement. so Astirita was or wasn't allowed to defend his life with a 2 ton vehicle barreling at them?
I want the next Bundinista v LE interaction to play out like Dead Bob's Last Stand but in a state where they have felony murder laws.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:40 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:20 am
Whip wrote:
Dave at Sea wrote:

I want the next Bundinista v LE interaction to play out like Dead Bob's Last Stand but in a state where they have felony murder laws.
+1,000,000

I recently listened to the audio from inside LaVoy's car. Every time I've heard it I am just shocked at the reaction to LaVoy's death, particularly the reaction of Shawna Cox. She makes a single statement of outrage...then absolutely nothing. Nothing from anyone in that car regarding their "friend" who was laying dead out in the snow.

Of course, when it became useful for them to express rage over it, they were all over that like stink on poop.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Vickie was upset.

Ryan and Shawna not - as they had got their martyr for the cause

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:36 pm

Dave at Sea wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:08 pm
Vickie was upset.

Ryan and Shawna not - as they had got their martyr for the cause
Yes, Victoria was upset. But, it was more about her being an "EMT" and she was going to "do something" for him. But not a word of concern about LaVoy from Ryan and Shawna, the "adults" in the car.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:02 pm

One of the OSP was shocked when Shawna started her constipational evangelizing over her good friend’s dead body.

DmitriNotPetra

Post by DmitriNotPetra » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:21 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:02 pm
One of the OSP was shocked when Shawna started her constipational evangelizing over her good friend’s dead body.
I remember reading that. I believe the same OSP officer also told Ryan Payne where he could take the "gangsta stare," he tried to give him, while his buddy laid dead in the snow.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:29 pm

Dave at Sea wrote:

Almond knows that his old Bunkerville and MNWR buddies are itching for a fire fight. He's stirring them up. There is zero chance that Ammo himself will carry a weapon or lead the charge in any way, though. He'll stay above the fray and he'll make it difficult for the government to pin anything on him, no doubt about it. He prefers that others spend years in prison.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:47 am

That's definitely the Bundy MO. They are good at instigating and getting others to take the real risks. A few of the earlier Bundy enthusiasts have figured this out. But, there is always a steady supply of gun nuts. The Bundys tapped into that and figured out in a hurry that many of these people are ripe to do more than practice target shooting in the woods. There may well be more LaVoys and Burlesons out there at some point.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

DmitriNotPetra

Post by DmitriNotPetra » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:11 am

NMgirl wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:29 pm
Dave at Sea wrote:

Almond knows that his old Bunkerville and MNWR buddies are itching for a fire fight. He's stirring them up. There is zero chance that Ammo himself will carry a weapon or lead the charge in any way, though. He'll stay above the fray and he'll make it difficult for the government to pin anything on him, no doubt about it. He prefers that others spend years in prison.
I reported the comment for "credible violence." Everyone do the same. Facebook is still Alex-Jonesing the Bundy rhetoric, but lets keep the screenshots to throw around once their inaction leads to an incident, again. I'd really like to have a solid timeline for how Facebook's inaction allows for the recruitment of extremists an the eventual damage.
For instance, it should read somethibng like "August 11th, 2018, multiple people report Ammon Bundy for threatening police officers in a Facebook post, Facebook finds it does not violate their standards..."
And so on and so on right up until the point that someone gets hurt. I really just want to be able lay it out one of these times and say "Look Zuckerberg, you had all these chances to do something, you didn't." Help me out if you can.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:27 am

:thumbs: Excellent.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:01 am

Dave at Sea wrote:

Well, duly sworn law enforcement officers derive their just powers from the consent of the governed (some nice turn of phrase that I read in a document somewhere...), and we the people authorize those authorities to blow your seditionist ass away if you threaten their lives.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”