JON RITZHEIMER: "I'm taking initiative"

ArthurWankspittle

Re: JON RITZHEIMER: "I'm taking initiative"

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:01 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 pm
Cue Pink Floyd . . .
We don't need no gun control . . .
The "We don't need no education" bit is incorrect though.
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:27 pm
Isn't Ritzy the guy who had a sign at his door, saying don't forget your guns?

Presumably, if he comes to wherever she is living, she cannot keep the guns in the house.
I don't think that's the case, as she has a 2nd amendment right to carry. The gun has to clearly be hers and he mustn't touch it. Can't see how that could possibly go wrong.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:48 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:01 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 pm
Cue Pink Floyd . . .
We don't need no gun control . . .
The "We don't need no education" bit is incorrect though.
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:

Presumably, if he comes to wherever she is living, she cannot keep the guns in the house.
I don't think that's the case, as she has a 2nd amendment right to carry. The gun has to clearly be hers and he mustn't touch it. Can't see how that could possibly go wrong.
She has a right but he doesn't. If he chooses to be around readily available guns and his parole officer/police find out about it, he pays the price, not her.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Somerset wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:48 pm

:snippity: :snippity:
She has a right but he doesn't. If he chooses to be around readily available guns and his parole officer/police find out about it, he pays the price, not her.
That was my point. Does he violate a weapons ban if he has access, such as unlocked firearms in a home or car?

I forget, is he under a lifetime prohibition? If so :violin: :violin:

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
scirreeve wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:04 pm
Ritzy got a 30 day FB timeout for trying to auction another gun on FB to pay his restitution. Actually Rachel was going to do it cuz Ritzy can't have gunz. From Hunt's FB page.
Capture.JPG

RitzMini1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Screenshot_2018-10-12-16-52-28.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Image Image Image Image Image

BBFlatt

Post by BBFlatt » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:57 pm

The Lollipop Guild?!

Who knew the conspiracy went so deep!

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:04 pm

They tried adverse possession on the Land of the Winkies, but Tik-Tok ratted them out to Glinda.

Image Image Image Image Image

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:32 pm

I added some paragraph breaks to the wall of text

Rachel Gastiaburo
25 mins ·
😠
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156714586493245
Gary Hunt‎ to It Matters How You Stand - Group
1 hr
Jon Ritzheimer's email from still within
October 12, 2018
Some people might be reading this and scratching their heads because they thought I was out and free. Unfortunately that was not the case and here is why.

When the Judge sentenced me, she sentenced me to 1 year in prison and 1 year in an RRC (Residential Reentry Center). This additional year in the RRC is where things get rotten for me. The proper term for this placement is called “public law” and is different than 99.99% of the other residents here who are on BOP prerelease. BOP prerelease is when someone gets sent to a halfway house early in their sentence as a means to reintegrate back into society. I completed my entire BOP sentence so therefore I am not under the jurisdiction of the BOP any longer. Or, so I thought... I can only get a modification once the case is transferred to Arizona and then has a new judge appointed to the case. I am writing this update though to shed some light on what I am having to deal with.

When I arrived here on October 4th, I was optimistic that I would now be able to see my family, spend weekends at home with my daughters and work at The Gremlin Garage. Unfortunately that has all gone out the window. No one here seems to have a clue on what I can and can’t do as a resident here under public law. One would think I would have more freedom and flexibility than that of someone who is still under BOP prerelease custody and has a tight leash on them. But after many frustrating encounters with people who have no clue about what’s going on, we have now been told that things are far worse for public law residents. And when I say far worse, I mean that they have made it worse than the prison I was in. Here is a list of my current nightmare:

1. I can’t spend weekends with my family.
2. My family isn’t being allowed to visit me even though they submitted the forms the day I checked in and we were told it would take 2 days for approval.
3. I am not being allowed to work at The Gremlin Garage (which is on the verge of being closed and is also a form of therapy for me.)
4. The staff are beyond rude and treat me worse than the guards at the prison did.
5. I can’t go to church with my family.
6. I am locked in my room and can only come out every other hour for 1 hour at a time.
7. When I am allowed out of my room the only thing I can do is stand in a courtyard that is also the designated smoking area and it makes me nauseous.
8. The facility is beyond disgusting and rundown.
9. My anxiety and depression have gone through the roof.
10. Medications prescribed by the VA are not allowed at the facility.

I am sure there are things I have left out as this only scratched the surface of my current nightmare. I am in desperate need of help and as of right now, my only saving grace will be to get an attorney who will file a motion for a modification of supervised release for me. But even that can’t happen till the case is transferred, which I was told had already been approved up in Oregon and is now awaiting a signature here in Arizona.

As the world now knows, I have some mental health issues that I have been dealing with for quite some time and as a Marine who was indoctrinated into never showing weakness, disclosing these personal issues was one of the hardest things I ever did in my life and asking for help was even harder. The stigma of being viewed as a broken Marine still haunts me daily. But having these issues does not mean I am dumb or incompetent. And being treated as such makes my frustration, anger, anxiety and depression go through the roof. 22 vets a day make the choice to hang it up and call it quits. And I am being kept from the only things that gives my life meaning and purpose. This is beyond inhuman what is happening to me right now and I am trying to make sense of it all.

It pains me to ask this at this point considering everything that has been done for me and my family thus far, but I need help and I need prayers. I need an attorney who can fight for me and get me reunited with the only things that give me meaning in this life. I will update when the case has been transferred and if anyone knows of possible legal help for this here in Arizona then please let me or Rachel know. Thank you all again.

Respectfully,
Jon Ritzheimer
Patriot Political Prisoner .....still

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:53 pm

Too bad "Daddy Swore An Oath" and explained to his family why he would be unable to spend holidays with them, cause, you know, other things are more important.

I bet Ritzy has convinced himself of the truthiness of all those things he wrote in his poor poor pitiful me crybaby rant.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Perhaps he should have though of that before taking up arms and breaking the law..

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:07 pm

RVInit wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:53 pm
Too bad "Daddy Swore An Oath" and explained to his family why he would be unable to spend holidays with them, cause, you know, other things are more important.

I bet Ritzy has convinced himself of the truthiness of all those things he wrote in his poor poor pitiful me crybaby rant.
You can just imagine his remorse over the personal losses, loss of work, and loss of research experienced by the staff and students at MNWR. You can't? Yeah, neither can I.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:08 pm

Fuck that short bald racist guy. He pleaded guilty and agreed to the sentence. That is all.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:14 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:07 pm
RVInit wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:53 pm

You can just imagine his remorse over the personal losses, loss of work, and loss of research experienced by the staff and students at MNWR. You can't? Yeah, neither can I.
:winner:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Dave at Sea wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:56 pm
Perhaps he should have though of that before taking up arms and breaking the law..
I was thinking that perhaps he might want to rethink being a 'Patriot Political Prisoner' and just try to be a decent father and husband who works hard to help support his family.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:44 am

Azastan wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:52 pm
Dave at Sea wrote:
I was thinking that perhaps he might want to rethink being a 'Patriot Political Prisoner' and just try to be a decent father and husband who works hard to help support his family.

Where's the glory in that?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:41 am

Poor Jon :violin:

I really don't care, do u?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Dave at Sea wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:44 am
Azastan wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:52 pm
Dave at Sea wrote:

Where's the glory in that?
More to the point, where is the possibility of that? He hasn't mastered being a responsible adult at this late date.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 pm

another grifting coming

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Jon Ritzheimer
Follow · 19 hrs ·

She is in good hands. A Marine is spiritually attached to his rifle. I sleep good at night knowing she is in good hands. — with Susan DeLemus, Deb Jordan, Jeanette Finicum, Linda Daigle Cameron, Rachel Ritzheimer, Michael Stand III and Stevie Dee III.

► Show Spoiler

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Jon Ritzheimer
19 hrs ·
Here is an immigrant doing it the right way. He was working hard and installing a new security system in the shop. We gots to talking and come to find out we are both ankle monitored by the Government. lol He is working hard and studying for his dual citizenship. He also pays $400 a month for that device on his leg and has proven to be an asset to our society. I am sorry but I want to know who is coming in my shop. I vetted him and he made the cut. Looking forward to having this guy in America!

► Show Spoiler
some of the comments

David Allen Mccoy If he's doing it the right way there's no problem the problem is the wrong way speaking about the Caravan that's the wrong way waving foreign Flags trying to bum rush are border that's the wrong way that is called invasion that's what are forefathers also were against we're not against people coming here legally and we're also against Blue Isis that's a bunch of bullshit blue Isis that's bullshit when people label everybody as being wrong such as people that follow the blue Isis bullshit I know you're going to say I'm labeling people such as a caravan so should we have open borders and let everybody in whenever they want to I don't think so

Jon Ritzheimer This post is in no way shape or form in favor of the caravan from the south. I see that as a political stunt and I do not think they should just be let in freely. I am in favor of a strict vetting process but unfortunately the process will end up costing us tax payers a heft amount of money. We can thank our so called representatives for that. And then to touch on the Blue isis, that is not a term I have used nor do I plan to use it. I will not compare the cops in America to ISIS. I am not a fan of the majority of law enforcement in this country but I will not compare them to ISIS and use such a derogatory label as that. We are far more competent than that. There are many things the law enforcement of today do that I do not agree with and I am far more against them than I am for them but as I said, I like to think I am a bit above calling them blue isis. When I would protest the muslims, I never called them derogatory names because I believe that displayed ignorance. Instead I would read to them straight from their own book and question them about specific scripture. I would debate them and it was only then that I was labeled as a true threat. The name callers are the ignorant ones who will do nothing. It is the educated ones who they should and do fear!

Shawn Rumbel Why is he wearing an ankle monitor?

Jon Ritzheimer He is working on his citizenship from Canada and Immigration required him to wear it while he is in the US. He is paying $400 a month to wear it and be able to stay here in the US until his citizenship is complete.

Natalie Zurawski Nelson Immigration requires it?! What a scam!!

Gavin Seim So by the right way, you mean submitting to thugs, constant tracking and enslavment to unconstitutional agencies that have no lawful authority over immigration?

So I guess the Bundy’s should have ranched “the right way” and submitted to the BLM?
5h · Edited

Edit History
Gavin Seim So by the right way, you mean submitting to tyranny and government agencies that are wholly unconstitutional and have no lawful authority over immigration?

I guess the Bundy’s should have ranched the right way and submitted to the BLM.
6h

Gavin Seim So by the right way, you mean submitting to tyranny, constrant tracking and government agencies that unconstitutional and have no lawful authority over immigration?

So I guess the Bundy’s should have ranched “the right way” and submitted to the BLM.
5h

Gavin Seim So by the right way, you mean submitting to thugs, constant tracking and enslavment to unconstitutional agencies that have no lawful authority over immigration?

So I guess the Bundy’s should have ranched “the right way” and submitted to the BLM?
5h

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:51 pm

by vetting he means just making sure the guy's not Muslim right?

and where's he getting money to put security system in a 2 bit shop?

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:03 pm

I don't understand the ankle monitoring of someone from Canada. I have two Canadian citizens living on my road, and neither one has an ankle monitor. What has this guy done that he is being monitored?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:03 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:51 pm
by vetting he means just making sure the guy's not Muslim right?

and where's he getting money to put security system in a 2 bit shop?
Did he sell that historic gun not used at Malheur? Their self-importance both amuses and angers me.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:20 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:03 pm
I don't understand the ankle monitoring of someone from Canada. I have two Canadian citizens living on my road, and neither one has an ankle monitor. What has this guy done that he is being monitored?
Yeah, that didn't pass the smell test for me either.

Not sure if it is true, but I have read comments about "migrants" being monitored as a part of the "catch and release" policy.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:21 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:03 pm

Did he sell that historic gun not used at Malheur? Their self-importance both amuses and angers me.
I scanned his posts and didn't see anything about WHO bought/won the gun. Not sure why he tagged the people in the post. I didn't go to their pages to see if there was more to the story. :?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”