Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 am
That's nuts.
That's our Sporky.

TheNewSaint

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by TheNewSaint »

arayder wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 am
He's also adding on the absurd inference that in addition to this bit of alleged tyranny the county decided to add on a land use fee so as to spite him.
Which would actually be a good strategy. The great thing is, it takes so little money to dissuade Sporky that you can make it sound legit. If this toxic waste dump of a human being showed up to move into my building, I'd be like "uh, yeah, we just instituted a, um, global warming mitigation fee of $500 a year." Then I explain to the other owners that not having this guy around is good for the environment, and well worth $500.
This bramble need not be traversed.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

He's going to be even more cranky when he finds out that in Colorado subdivision of any parcel less than 35 acres requires explicit city/county approval...much more than just a rubber stamp permit. It's not uncommon for someone in the history of the property to have ignored this requirement either, especially in more rural areas, which invariably pops up during title insurance vetting or when the new owner asks permission to chop it up. If you've bought land that's been previously subdivided without permission then you're truly screwed, especially if your entire business model hinges on being able to sell the lots :lol:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

LtDansLegs wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:16 pm
which invariably pops up during title insurance vetting
Title insurance? Sporky? :rotflmao:

The guy was shocked to learn he needed permits. Imagine his indignance as every little expense of the normal homebuying process reveals itself to him? "Can you believe these people who just show up and demand money for escrow? What does that even mean?!"

I'm curious why Sporky thinks he has money for any of this.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

LtDansLegs wrote:
He's going to be even more cranky when he finds out that in Colorado subdivision of any parcel less than 35 acres requires explicit city/county approval...much more than just a rubber stamp permit. It's not uncommon for someone in the history of the property to have ignored this requirement either, especially in more rural areas, which invariably pops up during title insurance vetting or when the new owner asks permission to chop it up. If you've bought land that's been previously subdivided without permission then you're truly screwed, especially if your entire business model hinges on being able to sell the lots :lol:
There is another bit of gloom and doom and governmental intrusion awaiting our hero, after some very hard lessons learned, that almost without exception ANYONE requesting subdivision permission has to, out of their own pocket, provide water, sewer, and utilities BEFORE a permit is granted. Promises don't count. I seriously doubt the Sporkster has the money to buy anything, and I am equally certain he can't afford any of the myriad fees he is facing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce is challenged to, in effect, stand up before a county board and act sane enough to get business done.

It ain't gonna' happen. I figure it's an even money bet that should Bruce continue to deal with Castilla County he'll end up threatening someone there just like he did in Sioux Falls.

Most county and city governments are pretty good about dealing with cranks, but Bruce pushes the envelope.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

I doubt the mighty Sporky has had any personal contact with either the county or the person selling the land. He has used the internet to see that the land is for sale and started dreaming of instant riches. He read further and reality set in.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:52 pm
I doubt the mighty Sporky has had any personal contact with either the county or the person selling the land. He has used the internet to see that the land is for sale and started dreaming of instant riches. He read further and reality set in.
I agree. That's why I said "In effect". He's going to have to act sane to get the job done and he's perfectly capable of messing up via e-mail.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Notorial Dissent

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:52 pm
The thing to remember with Sporky is that his view of reality, and real reality very seldom coincide. I was going to say that Sporky is a liar, but upon reflection I decided that was unfair, he really does believe his fantasies are reality so he isn't really lying, he's just delusional, dangerous, but delusional.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Somerset

Post by Somerset »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:49 pm
Water and sewer not likely unless he is in or near a town. Rural install not cheap and probably not available.
Drill a well and install a septic tank. Easy peasy.

Water rights? Well permits? Leach field design? Mere details, right Sporky? ;)

:sarcastic:

Notorial Dissent

Where he's at the well could cost him way more than the land putatively did. Still would need power to run a pump, line install-scary.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:25 pm
LtDansLegs wrote:
which invariably pops up during title insurance vetting
Title insurance? Sporky? :rotflmao:

The guy was shocked to learn he needed permits. Imagine his indignance as every little expense of the normal homebuying process reveals itself to him? "Can you believe these people who just show up and demand money for escrow? What does that even mean?!"

I'm curious why Sporky thinks he has money for any of this.
:yeah:

I'm setting here scratching my head wondering why this conversation is happening. In what universe could this knutsack come up with enough real money to buy the bus fair to go look at real estate, much less money to buy real estate.
I'm sure his head would explode at the very concept of Property Tax (I paid that last year and I have to pay it again!?)
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That said, I'd bet we could get enough donations from his former neighbors/relatives/cellmates etc.. to get him firmly ensconced in Somalia if we promise he'll never move back in near them.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Somalia I would agree to.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:57 pm
Yes, but would Somalia?

Notorial Dissent

noblepa wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:19 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:57 pm
Yes, but would Somalia?
Probably not, but then who would you ask?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky says he is in Colorado now.
Christopher Thelivingman
9 hrs ·
WE MADE IT!!! THIS is why I opted for CO. Yes Mexico has mountains, but folks 'round here speak Anglish! Plus, how am I gonna fight for America from Mehico?? I ain't.
https://www.facebook.com/christopher.th ... 5981233648

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:49 pm

I'm setting here scratching my head wondering why this conversation is happening. In what universe could this knutsack come up with enough real money to buy the bus fair to go look at real estate, much less money to buy real estate.
And it's not like Sporky to pitch grandiose schemes. He's not Karl or even Gavin. I wonder if he acquired a benefactor, or thinks he has one. Especially considering how excited he is about the massive undertaking of going from South Dakota to Colorado.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Who is the "we" in "WE MADE IT!!!"

It's not that long of a drive, as drives go.

arayder

Post by arayder »

I think I've seen this movie.

Over on Quatloos they used to follow the exploits of some sovcit/freeman wannabe guy in western Canada who lead a marginal existence for a while in his camper. Then in squatter camps and eventually flop houses in Vancouver.

Everywhere he went he was loud, broke things, never paid any fees and argued with everybody about everything.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:50 am
Who is the "we" in "WE MADE IT!!!"

It's not that long of a drive, as drives go.
I wonder if marijuana had anything to do with his change from Arizona to Colorado.
1 Day

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I think I've seen this guy lately. In the White House?
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”