Anthony Williams, Private Attorney General

woodworker

Re: Anthony Williams, Private Attorney General

Post by woodworker » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:36 pm
woodworker wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:03 pm

I admit that I don't know if what he was asking for is extraordinary for pro se's in pre-trial confinement, but some of his complaints come across as straight-forward legitimate. For example, he claims that he took a stamp from an un-mailed envelope and put on another envelope, using toothpaste to help it stick.
USPS would have returned that as insufficient postage. Williams was also trying to claim that a postmaster in TN said it was perfectly all right for him to send mail lacking sufficient postage (it's not). He's admitting that he's defrauding the USPS. That postage goes to pay for my spouse's salary.

Williams knows that inmates can't receive envelopes which bear any sticky substance which is not original to the envelope.
That is my point and was Williams/standby's point -- let the USPS decide. Its their job to deal with the crazy bullshit about postage, not the correctional facility. As to the sticky substance, it was outgoing mail, not incoming.

AND TO MAKE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR, I am not defending AW or his theories -- I think he is scum, his theories are bullshit and he should spend the rest of his life in jail. But if disliking the person or his beliefs means that I have to believe he is no longer entitled to the benefits of constitutional protections, count me out. There lies the slippery slope Pastor Niemöller warned about. If we go down that road, we are no better than the republicans. And, before I get flamed, anyone who knows me or has ready my posts over the last however many years knows that I take no brief for the republicans -- I think we should oppose them, loudly, consistently, vociferously and uncivilly. Those who have seem me oppose, IIRC, Pastor Drake in person know that I don't shrink in opposition. But I still believe in the Constitution and the protections if provides for all us, even sinners and bad persons like me (thank heaven).

Also, in case it is not clear, this is a subject that highly motivates me, one of many, including without limitation, my hatred and disgust of republicans (and if I tar any so-called moderate republicans with that, if you support McConnell, Ryan, Alito, Roberts, Scalia, Thomas, Gorsuch or any of their ilk, then too damned bad), fundamentalists (ditto), cruelty to people, especially children, cruelty to animals, especially trophy hunters and anyone hunting other than for food or the immediate safety of people or other animals (and if you use spring traps, you should be put in one -- let's see you chew your own leg off), and I will stop here before beginning a long off-topic rant.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:43 pm

woodworker wrote:But if disliking the person or his beliefs means that I have to believe he is no longer entitled to the benefits of constitutional protections, count me out. There lies the slippery slope Pastor Niemöller warned about. If we go down that road, we are no better than the republicans. And, before I get flamed, anyone who knows me or has ready my posts over the last however many years knows that I take no brief for the republicans -- I think we should oppose them, loudly, consistently, vociferously and uncivilly. Those who have seem me oppose, IIRC, Pastor Drake in person know that I don't shrink in opposition. But I still believe in the Constitution and the protections if provides for all us, even sinners and bad persons like me (thank heaven).
That's how I see it. :smoking:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:16 pm

woodworker wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:02 pm

That is my point and was Williams/standby's point -- let the USPS decide. Its their job to deal with the crazy bullshit about postage, not the correctional facility. As to the sticky substance, it was outgoing mail, not incoming.
Williams says it's the prison mail room which is returning his mail. No one challenged him on that, and we don't have the luxury of seeing the envelope which he apparently displayed as his proof.

So it could have been the prison mail room (bad, they should have taken his mail to the Post Office), but it also could have been returned by USPS (which is what regulations call for). We don't really know.

If I could see the envelope, I'd be able to tell you who returned his mail.

ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:05 am

The Pretend Attorney General gets his fourth motion (mostly) shot down, and moves to dismiss the superseding indictment! There's also a lot of interesting stuff attached to his motion to dismiss, as well!

All links are to my server, but the documents should also be on RECAP as well. Some had inadequate PII redaction, but I fixed it.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:13 am

From the emails:
. . . You are hindering my defense and at this point it is obvious that it is blatant,
intentionally and discriminatory. It seems that maybe you all do not understand or comprehend very well since statistics do
show that people who work in prison and jail facilities have some of the lowest IQ's of all professions, maybe I need to be a little
more specific and use smaller vocabulary words in order for you all to comprehend exactly what I am saying. So in order to be
accommodating to your inadequacies and intellectual deficiencies I will break it down so that even a first grader can
understand. I need my discs delivered to me on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If
you can't understand that then let me explain it another way. I need my discs 7 days a week, 30 to 31 days a month, 365 days a
year and 366 during leap year, this include weekends, holidays, birthdays, mothers day, fathers day, Christmas, Thanksgiving,
Labor day, Memorial day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President's day (although I don't know why you people celebrate all of
these racist infidels), Columbus day (although I don't know why you people celebrate a murderer of the Native Americans),
Easter, Halloween, Hanakah, Kwanzaa, Yom Kippur, Passover, Feast of Purim, Feast of Tabernacles, Pentecost and any other
days or holidays that you celebrate or don't celebrate, I need my discs on all of those days. If you still don't understand when I
need my discs please let me know in writing I will be happy to break it down a little further in order that you may overstand it.
Capish!
What a sweetheart!!

By the way Anthony, the word is capisce, overstand?

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:52 pm

The follow up here probably cost him $5 or $6 of e-mail time:
TO: Unit Manager Liaison
SUBJECT: ***Request to Staff*** WILLIAMS, ANTHONY, Reg# 05963122, HON-D-B
DATE: 07/02/2018 01:28 PM
To: Unit Manager
Inmate Work Assignment: Yahweh True Name
I still was not delivered my discs today and I have told you, rather I have demanded that you to bring me my discs daily. Now it
is my duty to tell you the truth about Yahweh. The true name of the Heavenly Father is Yahweh. For the name of the Father the
translators have substituted the erroneous title "LORD". Lord coming from England means one of high authority but in no wise
measures up to Yahweh. For Yahweh is symbolized by a cloud is pure spirit. He is the ultimate source, the infinite and
immaculate spirit. He is the limits and the bounds and the cause and effect of everything animate and so-called inanimate.
Yahweh is all in all and that's all. Now the true divine title of Yahweh is Elohim. For the Word or Son the translators have
substituted the erroneous title "GOD". God coming from Assyria means anything that can be worshipped or idol but in no wise
measures up to Elohim. For Elohim is the Father manifested in a super Incorporeal anthropomorphic shape and form without
flesh and blood. He is the Holy Spirit. Elohim is a plural word meaing 'to be'. Elohim is Eternal Life in Him. The true and original
divine name of the savior or the Messyah is Yahshua. Yahshua is none other than Yahweh Elohim manifested in the flesh as
the savior (John 1:1,1-14, 1 Tim. 3:16, 1 John 5:7-8). For the name of the Messyah the translators have substituted this
erroneous no good demonic name of Jesus. Jesus coming from the Greeks is sophisticated idolatry. With there being no letter
'J' in the Hebrew alphabet at any time and no letter 'J' in any language before the middle ages and not used in speaking or
writing until the 1700's, this is positive proof that such names as Jesus and Jehovah or impossible renderings of the true name
of the Heavenly Father Yahweh Elohim and of his dear son Yahshua the Messyah. Now by a minor investigation on your part
you can prove for yourself that the correct name and the only name of the heavenly Father is Yahweh. The title "GOD" is a title
for LUCIFER and NOT the Heavenly Father Yahweh. The Apostle Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 4:3-4, If our gospel be hid, it is
hid to them that are LOST, in whom the "GOD" of this world has blinded the minds of them who believe not the truth. Now if you
believe in the title "GOD" then you have been blinded by the devil and will lose your soul if you continue to call on Lucifer by his
title of "GOD". One of the definitions of GOD in the dictionary is IDOL. This could never be an acceptable title to call Yahweh.
Yahweh specifically forbids us from using or calling this demonic title of "GOD" and "LORD". Lord comes from the Canaanitish
IDOL named Baal. Look Baal up in the dictionary and it will tell you that it means "LORD". If you want to be save and go to
Heaven you must cease calling on the devil by the title of "LORD" and "GOD" and the erroneous demonic names of JEHOVAH
and JESUS and start calling on and praying to the Heavenly Father, the creator of Heaven and Earth by his true name of
Yahweh Elohim and Yahshua the Messyah. If you have any questions about the truth, I will be glad to answer them for you for I
was sent to teach you the truth that your soul might be saved and not condemned to hell or the lake of fire. Do not disregard
this message because if you do not take heed to it, Yahweh will take flamining vengeance on you for not accepting his name
and giving honor and glory due to his name. Isaiah 42:8 states, "I am Yahweh, that is my name: and my glory will I not give to
another, neither my praise to graven images." I won't be in this facility too much longer so if you want to know the truth it would
be in your best interest to research what I have told you and if you have any questions you can address them to my and the
Holy Spirit in me will answer you and give you the right answer that will uplift your soul. Praise Yahshua! HalleluYAH

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:16 pm

are 'discs' his euphemism for plates of food? I don't understand what other 'discs' would be delivered to him on a daily basis

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:36 pm

Whip wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:16 pm
are 'discs' his euphemism for plates of food? I don't understand what other 'discs' would be delivered to him on a daily basis
He apparently has a bunch of material on CD as well as the "discovery" he got from the prosecution, so that is most likely what he is referring to. The discs he is apparently not reviewing in deference to playing on the computer according to the computer supervisors.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:07 pm

ATW filed an appeal of his denied DQ motion and continues to complain about loss of access to his discovery. All links are on my server.

MOTION TO APPEAL ORDER DENYING MOTION FOR DISQUALIFICATION OF JUDGE LESLIE KOBAYASHI

"[Judge Leslie Kobayashi] will have more reason to be biased against [ATW] for what the Divine Nine Alphanumerical (DNA) Code revealed about her name."

APPEAL AND REQUEST TO DISTRICT COURT TO RECONSIDER A PRETRIAL MATTER DETERMINED BY THE MAGISTRATE JUDGE

"The undersigned is a self-educated expert in law and is defending his cause sui juris, erroneously referred to as pro se..."

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:38 pm

ScottComstock wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:07 pm
ATW wrote:"The undersigned is a self-educated expert in law and is defending his cause sui juris, erroneously referred to as pro se..."
How does one become a "self-educated expert" in anything, let alone law? The status of "expert" is given to a person by his or her peers, not declared by the expert. If you have to tell others that you're an expert, then you definitely aren't one. My God, ATW is conceited.

Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:40 pm

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:38 pm
ScottComstock wrote:
ATW wrote:"The undersigned is a self-educated expert in law and is defending his cause sui juris, erroneously referred to as pro se..."
How does one become a "self-educated expert" in anything, let alone law? The status of "expert" is given to a person by his or her peers, not declared by the expert. If you have to tell others that you're an expert, then you definitely aren't one. My God, ATW is conceited.
Nowadays, by simply announcing it on various social media. It won't take long for any number of "sources" to mistakenly but deliberately pick up and spread the message. In today's news environment, speed is everything and getting the scoop from an "expert" to run up the reader/viewer stats means site hits and thus, ad revenue. Sadly, this trend toward automated story promoting is not going away and "experts" that don't even exist will be created and promoted. When they're debunked, a large percentage of the original readers will never know it.

“Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.”
Walter Lippmann

boots

Post by boots » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:42 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:40 pm
BoomerSooner17 wrote:
ScottComstock wrote:

Nowadays, by simply announcing it on various social media. It won't take long for any number of "sources" to mistakenly but deliberately pick up and spread the message. In today's news environment, speed is everything and getting the scoop from an "expert" to run up the reader/viewer stats means site hits and thus, ad revenue. Sadly, this trend toward automated story promoting is not going away and "experts" that don't even exist will be created and promoted. When they're debunked, a large percentage of the original readers will never know it.
In the age of the internet, considering the source is more important than ever. Sadly, there are persons out there who are missing that chip...

ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:03 am

Here's another PACER haul from the Pretend Attorney General (links on my server):

Motion in opposition to United States' motion to extend the deadline to respond to Defendant's motion to dismiss

Fifth Motion for order to show cause and request for expedited hearing (Exhibit A)

United States' Response to defendant's motion to dismiss superseding indictment (Exhibit A)
Defendant argues that the Double Jeopardy Clause bars the Federal government from prosecuting him because the State of Florida had convicted Defendant for the same “business practices.” Defendant fundamentally misunderstands criminal procedure and does not support dismissal of the Superseding Indictment.
Order granting the Government's appeal and request to reconsider a pretrial matter determined by the magistrate judge (BOP does NOT have to provide ATW with access to a printer or use of a CD)

Order continuing trial date and excluding time under the Speedy Trial Act (15 May-18 Dec 2018)

ScottComstock

Post by ScottComstock » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:30 am

Here's ATW's reply to the government's opposition to his sworn motion to dismiss the superseding indictment. (Link to my server)

He continues to accuse the government of adding his mother to the indictment solely to drag things out, and:
This flip-flopping of the government asserting that they have not requested a continuance, then separately arguing for a continuance then emphatically stating that it has NOT ONCE filed for a continuance is indicative of the incompetence and dishonesty of the prosecutors in this case.
Further:
However, the delay in the trial has been oppressive and prejudicial because had the undersigned been taken to trial within 70 days of the indictment he has no incertitude he would have won at trial...
Then he keeps screaming that the government was obliged to present exculpatory evidence to the grand jury. Then he seems to conveniently forget that his actions in Florida and Hawaii are in fact different acts at different times:
III. DOUBLE JEOPARDY CLAUSE DOES BAR FEDERAL PROSECUTION AFTER DEFENDANT HAS BEEN CONVICTED

As previously outlined in the Sworn Motion to Dismiss Superseding Indictment the double jeopardy clause bars the prosecution twice for the same offense. By charging the defendant with charges by a different name for the same conduct defendant has been wrongfully convicted of in Florida, the government seems to have the erroneous presumption that the double jeopardy principle doesn't apply.
The defendant is not being prosecuted for different acts in Florida and federal court but prosecuted for the exact same acts, conduct and business but merely labeled as different charges. The defendants [business] application, business practices and procedures are the exact same in all states his business operates in so there were no different acts just different charges filed for the same acts in an attempt to circumvent the double jeopardy clause. Therefore the Double Jeopardy Clause in fact does apply.
What follows is more complaining that the government still hasn't properly responded to his motion to dismiss (mandating dismissal), and he includes an affidavit from what I presume is one of his clients stating that the client was defrauded by "Mortgage Enterprise", whom ATW claims is a copycat fraudulent company set up by others.

(Apologies for not quoting more from the document, but it's composed of scanned images and Acrobat Pro DC doesn't want to OCR it for some reason)

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:37 am

It's not double jeopardy if (1) the first trial was for violations of state laws and the second is for violations of federal law, notwithstanding it was the same activity in both trials, or (2) if it is similar but distinct acts in two different places.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:10 am

It's also NOT double if it is TW0 or more separate crimes.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:27 pm

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
ScottComstock wrote:
Don't forget, he is the one who doesn't practices law but pefects it. :rotflmao:

Well barbecue my ham hocks!

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:05 am

So, umm, if I get convicted for the bank I robbed in Ohio, does that mean I can't be charged for the ones I robbed in Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas etc...?

Asking for a friend. :bag:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:55 am

Williams certainly seems to think so.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”