ICE Immigration Custom Enforcement

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Adam Klepp @AdamKleppAZ wrote: “Too many people are claiming asylum when they have no right to that claim,” Senator Sinema says.

Adds sending AZ National Guard to Lukeville can’t help re-open the port.

"The folks who work for DHS are the only individuals who are legally allowed to process these individuals.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Ali Bradley @AliBradleyTV wrote: AZ: The DHS contract crew (Spencer Const.) welded horizontal reinforcements along the wall as it is being cut on a daily basis here in Lukeville.

Border Patrol agents are able to spot weld and do some patch work—They’re too busy to even do that right now—When it comes to replacing bollards or larger holes, they have to bring in these crews.

I asked @GovernorHobbs if she is considering declaring a state of emergency or deploying the national guard to stop the human smugglers from cutting the wall—Still waiting on a response.
*Ali Bradley is generally not a credible source, but this report is accurate AFAIK.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Hmm.. so this "wall" needs constant maintenance/welding? :smoking:

How much did Mexico pay us for this crapola?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:19 pm Hmm.. so this "wall" needs constant maintenance/welding? :smoking:

How much did Mexico pay us for this crapola?
200 Trillion Ameros!!!!!!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MuqMGjypa7PKwNso8
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Apparently with one of these Image cordless angle grinders, which you can pick up for $60 at Home Depot you can cut through the wall in minutes.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

And they only told us the immigrants would need longer ladders ... :crying: :crying: :crying:
raison de arizona

Hobbs invoiced Biden half a billion for what it has cost AZ to try to do the fed's jobs for them.
https://x.com/GovernorHobbs/status/1733 ... 28930?s=20
Governor Katie Hobbs @GovernorHobbs wrote: The federal government must act immediately to solve the unmitigated crisis caused by the Lukeville Port of Entry closure.

Today, I sent a letter to President Biden calling on him to reassign National Guard members to assist in its reopening, as well as reimburse the $512,529,333 federal border inaction has cost us.
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

I haz questions.
https://x.com/GovernorHobbs/status/1733 ... 24251?s=20
Governor Katie Hobbs @GovernorHobbs wrote: I swore to do everything possible to keep our communities safe when I took office. Today, I’m making good on that promise by announcing Operation SECURE to mobilize additional state resources to the border.

This operation will create a new Border Security Office within the Department of Homeland Security to coordinate operations.

Additionally, the operation will use up to $5 million for the National Guard to support law agencies along the border if the Biden Administration continues its failure to maintain a secure and orderly border.

Border security is a top priority of mine. As long as I’m Governor, I will do everything I can to keep Arizonans safe — even when the federal government fails to act.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:58 pm :snippity:

Today, I sent a letter to President Biden calling on him to reassign National Guard members to assist in its reopening
As far as I know the President hasn't nationalized the AZ Guard, and you know who else can give them orders...YOU Madam Governor...

Our country is facing down a fascist party and Dems decide they need to fight their own... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:37 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:58 pm :snippity:

Today, I sent a letter to President Biden calling on him to reassign National Guard members to assist in its reopening
As far as I know the President hasn't nationalized the AZ Guard, and you know who else can give them orders...YOU Madam Governor...

Our country is facing down a fascist party and Dems decide they need to fight their own... :bored:
Isn't the difference a matter of who pays the funding? And the benefits the Guardsfolk receive? On this one, I gotta side with the Governor, frankly: If your NG is doing something that is meant to be a Federal responsibility, it should be the Federal purse paying for them and they should get the other benefits of being called up for service under Title 10 (?) that would come along with that.

Not a current or former National Guardsmen, so maybe I'm getting this wrong and I'll be happy for any sincere corrections.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

Woo hoo! The Lukeville Border Station will be opening Jan. 4th. Ajo, Why and Rocky Point business owners are ecstatic.
raison de arizona

:bunny:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Chinese migrants are fastest growing group crossing into U.S. from Mexico | 60 Minutes

60 Minutes
5 Feb 2024

A growing number of Chinese nationals, trying to escape repressive politics and a bleak economy, are headed to the U.S. They’re turning to a gap at the southern border with Mexico as a way to get in.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”