Kyle Rittenhouse, previous owner of a Smith & Wesson M&P15

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:07 pm He’s claiming he had what we call a hard stop. Nothing to do with being heckled. :liar:
Yes. A hard stop at exactly 7:22.
:rotflmao:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Well, it was hard to stop the black people who were frightening him and he couldn't even shoot them so what was he supposed to do! :crying:
Image Image Image Image
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Because it takes so long to say, "yes."
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:33 pm Well, it was hard to stop the black people who were frightening him and he couldn't even shoot them so what was he supposed to do! :crying:
And those Black people are getting an education, which he's said he was going to do how many times?

I wish my hearing were better. I couldn't tell what they were saying.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:49 am I dunno, Kyle, this doesn't quite look like how you describe it.

This went even better than I hoped :popcorn: I wonder if his fawning defender will talk about how rude they were?
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:58 pm
Estiveo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:33 pm Well, it was hard to stop the black people who were frightening him and he couldn't even shoot them so what was he supposed to do! :crying:
And those Black people are getting an education, which he's said he was going to do how many times?

They recited a list of racist things Charlie Kirk has said and done and asked Kyle if that was racist, Kyle said "I don't know anything about that" so they said okay, IF Kirk said those things, would you agree that's racist, and the Murder Cherub said "No comment" which is when the chants of "deflection!" started and Shittenhouse bailed because he's a sniveling little coward.
Image Image Image Image
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:35 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:58 pm

They recited a list of racist things Charlie Kirk has said and done and asked Kyle if that was racist, Kyle said "I don't know anything about that" so they said okay, IF Kirk said those things, would you agree that's racist, and the Murder Cherub said "No comment" which is when the chants of "deflection!" started and Shittenhouse bailed because he's a sniveling little coward.
Thanks! But you're wrong. He had a "hard stop." Places to go, people to see. :twisted:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

:lol: I forgotted.
Image Image Image Image
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

And the things he listed were all super racist. Like things you'd make up if you were trying to make fun of someone being racist by exaggerating things racist people say. I mean...it was slam dunk "yes" of an answer.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
bob

Post by bob »

Free speech for me, but not thee. :fingerwag:

Fans of Klayman may recall he filed a similar suit against UC Berkeley after Yiannopoulos' 2017 gambit went poorly; that lawsuit was predictably dismissed.
Image ImageImage
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

"Viewpoint discrimination"
They're just making up words now, aren't they?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:51 pm "Viewpoint discrimination"
I think the correct legal term is “my viewpoint discrimination”.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Post by bob »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:51 pm "Viewpoint discrimination"
It is a real legal concept: The state (i.e., a state university) can't promote one viewpoint and prohibit another.

But Kirk has no evidence any state official encouraged anyone to shut down Rittenhouse's appearance.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:lol: there’s video, whatta maroon.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

How many TPUSA supporters were in that room. If you took out the POC, it appears the room would only have a few people.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

This expression and posture scream alpha male, anyway.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
2024-03-21 22.24.50.jpeg
2024-03-21 22.24.50.jpeg (74.63 KiB) Viewed 366 times
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveo_20240321_213446.jpg
Estiveo_20240321_213446.jpg (65.17 KiB) Viewed 357 times
GJOfpB2bwAA5w4X.jpeg
GJOfpB2bwAA5w4X.jpeg (153.61 KiB) Viewed 357 times
Image Image Image Image
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Estiveo wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:37 am Estiveo_20240321_213446.jpgGJOfpB2bwAA5w4X.jpeg
A Rittenhouse-Hawley vehicle?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

bob wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:01 pm
Free speech for me, but not thee. :fingerwag:

Fans of Klayman may recall he filed a similar suit against UC Berkeley after Yiannopoulos' 2017 gambit went poorly; that lawsuit was predictably dismissed.
Rioters?

Am I missing something or is it just more rwnj gaslighting?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Or they want riotous (boisterous) to mean rioting.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

The need to look up "sabotage" in the dictionary.
bob

Post by bob »

Newsweek: Kyle Rittenhouse Storms Off Stage After Being Confronted by Students:
In a statement, Rittenhouse told Newsweek: "The event was scheduled for 30 minutes. I spoke for 30 minutes and then my security team told the coordinator that we were leaving after the question, and we left. I stayed for my scheduled time."
:roll:

As to that "viewpoint discrimination":
"Furthermore, there's important context as to why the event was disrupted in the first place. The school forced a day-of, last-minute ticketing system change, forcing the local chapter to use the school's proprietary ticketing system after agreeing to allow us to use our own. The protester groups were tipped off of when the new tickets would be made available, so they reserved nearly all of them so they could interrupt, sabotage, and eventually stage a walk out.

"We had thousands of people who wanted to come to this event who were unable to because of the ticketing change done in the name of 'fairness and equity,' but the school's complicity in empowering bad faith agitators is why Mr. Rittenhouse spoke to a room of protesters."
So the school (i.e., the state) "discriminated" against Rittenhouse by ... insisting an event on its property ... use its ticketing system. :roll: So that students at that school could have the opportunity to attend an event hosted by that school. :roll:

It isn't like Kirk's org can't afford to rent its own venues; the conflict is the point.

But I'll take the over on Kirk filling Klayman-esque griftsuit.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well, then if the change was so last minute and there was thousands of people wanting to go, they should have lots of people who emailed them inquiring about it, phone records of people ringing up to inquire about it, and who paid to reserve tickets on their system.

Right?
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

Suranis wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:01 pm Well, then if the change was so last minute and there was thousands of people wanting to go, they should have lots of people who emailed them inquiring about it, phone records of people ringing up to inquire about it, and who paid to reserve tickets on their system.
The (original) tickets were ... free. (I don't know whether that's also true for the reissued tickets.) But the new ticketing system required an account to obtain them. This, undoubtedly, was a security measure, so the school could have some information about the ticket holders. (Even if Amanda Hugginkiss ordered tickets with an IP "resolving" to Moldova.)

The ob. TPUSA statement:
TPUSA wrote:The University of Memphis has taken unprecedented actions to undermine our event. Seizing control of seating arrangements and the ticketing system —on the day of the event— has never happened in our many years of campus organizing. Despite being promised control over 50 seats, we're now restricted to just a single row of 8 seats. This abrupt change will result in hundreds of disappointed students whose tickets will no longer grant them entrance into the venue.

Most shockingly, we have gathered credible information that school administrators have leaked the new ticketing information to protester groups so they can reserve large numbers of newly issued tickets and sabotage the event. We know this because some of our students are in the protester group chats. There is no way these groups could have known the new ticketing timing and protocol without school administrators leaking that information. This has never happened before at a TPUSA campus event.
"Credible information" is the new "major award." :roll:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”