Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

Notorial Dissent

Re: Dinar Valuation and Global Currency Reset Scam Thread

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 21, 2019 12:38 am

Lord, what a load of codswallop. Apparently he does not understand the concept of defunct, dead, bankrupt, nada.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 21, 2019 2:40 am

Last I saw, pretend Judge Hamilton was ranting about flat earth stuff. Must not have been profitable so he is on to the next nonsense. Good find!

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 21, 2019 2:28 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:38 am
Lord, what a load of codswallop. Apparently he does not understand the concept of defunct, dead, bankrupt, nada.....
Laugh, he has BILLIONS in Confederate money! BILLIONS!
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

That's an interesting concept. Something I never thought much about, but in the brief span of the Confederacy according to numismatic sources only about $1.7 B was produced over all, and I would expect a great deal of that did not survive to modern times. Like a lot of Judge Mikey's claims, highly suspect.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 21, 2019 3:30 pm

Judge Mikey is wrong from the very get go, currency is not a bond is not legal tender and all of the above can and have been disavowed, cancelled or otherwise faded to worthlessness.

Does he have a fortune in Weimer marks? Vichy Francs? How about Enron bonds? Penn Central? Pan Am or TWA?

I can handle people who don't know very much at all about finance, what I can't handle is when they start off a post by saying all us PHd Economists, Bankers and such don't know much about finance.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Gregg wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:30 pm
Judge Mikey is wrong from the very get go, currency is not a bond is not legal tender and all of the above can and have been disavowed, cancelled or otherwise faded to worthlessness.

Does he have a fortune in Weimer marks? Vichy Francs? How about Enron bonds? Penn Central? Pan Am or TWA?

I can handle people who don't know very much at all about finance, what I can't handle is when they start off a post by saying all us PHd Economists, Bankers and such don't know much about finance.
Yeah, but then he'd have to admit he doesn't know anything otherwise. And he really really doesn't.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 21, 2019 4:55 pm

This guy desperately needs to take comments and questions....
For example, if the new legal tender in the USA is gold and silver backed, then the single denomination of one dollar would again equal the silver dollar which is one ounce of silver. One will note that the one ounce silver coin is still stamped with the face value of $1 and the one ounce gold coin is still stamped with the value of $50.
So tell me, oh big brained genius, why, when the US money was specie backed, was the ratio between gold and silver 35:1? The $50 gold dollar is a creation of the 1980s collector's market and though it is indeed legal tender, and I'm sure any bank will give you $50 cash, check or money order for one, there was never a circulating US $50 gold piece. The $20 "Double Eagle" was the large denomination gold coin up until 1933 (and yes there is exactly 1 1933 Double Eagle legally in existence) when we did away with gold coins. These $20 gold coins actually weighed more than an ounce, but still had slightly less than an ounce of gold in them. The rate changed slightly from I think $35 an ounce to $40 an ounce, officially, in 1933 where it stayed until Nixon chucked the whole thing when I was a kid. And for that matter, a Silver Dollar is not 1 ounce of silver. They weighed precisely 26.73 grams and were only 90% silver, so they only had 24.07 grams of silver in them. (for that matter the gold coins were only 90% gold, too)

But never...NEVER, until US precious metal coins became produced strictly for collectors was the ratio 50:1.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Personally I just want to see his head explode with that reply....

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue May 21, 2019 5:16 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:34 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:42 am
What if the whole point was to raise American dollars from gullible investors to keep DOD contractors fed during the bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES, INC.?
She's not so much rejecting RV theories as she is making up an even more ridiculous one.
That fits with her normal (normal for von Strudel, that is) behavior: she never accepts any other person's theory "as is". She'll be attracted to shiny ideas and weave them into her web of nonsense. But then but she always has to embellish them with extra fantasies and point out where everybody else is wrong and only she, former Judge PopTart, current Queen Consort of America, has understood The Truth. Only von Strudel can set you free!
AS IT SHOULD BE, JUST ASK HER.
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 21, 2019 5:23 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:02 pm
Gregg wrote:

Yeah, but then he'd have to admit he doesn't know anything otherwise. And he really really doesn't.
Actually, loath though I am to give pretend judge Mikey even the teeniest tiniest bitsiest of any kind of cred, he is almost kinda sorta right, in the teensiest way possible and only by purest of stupid accident and ignorance of course. The Confederate Grey Backs in all their infinite denominations and issues were technically bonds or PN's, not really sure which, bonds I think, since they were really not an immediate promise to pay, but very conditional, anywhere from two months or greater after the successful conclusion of the war and successfully executed peace treaty between the CSA and the USA. So in essence they were bonds/PN's whose pay date and conditions would/could never ever be met, will NEVER EVER come due. Or in the plain parlance, null and void, worthless. So that part of it doesn't change. As currency they are worthless, but now, as collector's items, some of them are worth a great deal. By the by, some of them really are quite lovely.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 21, 2019 11:55 pm

I think the Saddam era Dinar are actually worth more than current legal tender Dinar in some denominations, as collector's items.

Of course, used post it notes are more valuable than some denominations of Dinar, too.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 22, 2019 12:18 am

Gregg wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:55 pm
I think the Saddam era Dinar are actually worth more than current legal tender Dinar in some denominations, as collector's items.

Of course, used post it notes are more valuable than some denominations of Dinar, too.
There is that. :rotflmao:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:50 am

Gregg wrote:

Or former General Motors Corporation stock?
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri May 24, 2019 3:37 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:50 am
Gregg wrote:
Does [Judge Mikey] have a fortune in Weimer marks? Vichy Francs? How about Enron bonds? Penn Central? Pan Am or TWA?
Some people actually collect old, worthless stock certificates. It's called scripophily. I have no idea what drives collector's value, but it does exist. So don't throw out your old, worthless stock certificates; they might be worth a few dollars on eBay.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 24, 2019 4:12 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 3:37 am
Northland10 wrote:
Gregg wrote:
Does [Judge Mikey] have a fortune in Weimer marks? Vichy Francs? How about Enron bonds? Penn Central? Pan Am or TWA?
Some people actually collect old, worthless stock certificates. It's called scripophily. I have no idea what drives collector's value, but it does exist. So don't throw out your old, worthless stock certificates; they might be worth a few dollars on eBay.
As with most things, scarcity and quality, also who might have signed it.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri May 24, 2019 6:45 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Northland10 wrote:
Gregg wrote:
At one point, I had one wall of my office at Global Capitalism HQ, the world-girdling financial colossus that signs my paychecks, done up as the Wall of Shame. I had stock certificates from many recent and long ago blatant frauds, from Enron and Bre-X Mining to historical frauds of interest, like Equity Funding, the first financial fraud that used computers to generate fake documents and this actually aid and abet the guilty (1972 or thereabouts). Had to take them down when we moved to open plan offices...

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:42 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Northland10 wrote:
Gregg wrote:
On part it's about the artistic design of the certificates, very carefully designed masterpieces in themselves, often depicting the companys main offices, founders, factories or products.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Fri May 24, 2019 11:19 am

At some point Puerto Rican bonds will be worth more for their decorative value than market value. Maybe I can start a scam claiming the bonds will revalue?

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Fri May 24, 2019 11:32 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:42 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Northland10 wrote:

On part it's about the artistic design of the certificates, very carefully designed masterpieces in themselves, often depicting the companys main offices, founders, factories or products.
Back in the nineties, when Dick Jacobs owned the Cleveland Indians, and the Browns had left to become the Baltimore Ravens, he wanted to make a play to get the "new" Browns expansion franchise. So, he sold stock in the Indians, which made it a publicly traded company. I really don't know how the SEC let him get away with it, as the publicly sold stock had one vote each, while the privately held stock that Jacobs and a few others owned, had 2,000 votes. The public stock was also sold with the proviso that it would never receive dividends.

So, the buyers got, essentially, nothing. Yet, at the time, I heard many Indians fans say they were going to buy a few shares, so that they could prevent the team from leaving Cleveland. Of course, with the disparity in voting rights, they couldn't overrule a decision by Jacobs.

When Jacobs sold the team, the new owner agreed to buy back the public stock. When the stockholder sent in their certificates, they had the option of paying $5 to have the cancelled certificate returned to them. I don't know how many took advantage of this option, but I suspect there are quite a few man-caves in the area with a nice, framed certificate on the wall.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri May 24, 2019 3:15 pm

I really don't know how the SEC let him get away with it, as the publicly sold stock had one vote each, while the privately held stock that Jacobs and a few others owned, had 2,000 votes. The public stock was also sold with the proviso that it would never receive dividends.
That's not at all uncommon, the Ford family only owns 2% of the equity, but their "Class B" shares control 40% of the votes.

I've always been of the opinion that the SEC lets you do darn near anything, as long as its disclosed before you do it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri May 24, 2019 10:20 pm

noblepa wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:32 am

Back in the nineties, when Dick Jacobs owned the Cleveland Indians, and the Browns had left to become the Baltimore Ravens, he wanted to make a play to get the "new" Browns expansion franchise. So, he sold stock in the Indians, which made it a publicly traded company. I really don't know how the SEC let him get away with it, as the publicly sold stock had one vote each, while the privately held stock that Jacobs and a few others owned, had 2,000 votes. The public stock was also sold with the proviso that it would never receive dividends.

So, the buyers got, essentially, nothing. Yet, at the time, I heard many Indians fans say they were going to buy a few shares, so that they could prevent the team from leaving Cleveland. Of course, with the disparity in voting rights, they couldn't overrule a decision by Jacobs.
Two side stories related to this above:

1. The Glazer family did basically the same thing with Manchester United.

2. Because of this public issue of stock, the Indians had to release a lot of information about their revenue. This gave MLB followers a lot of insight into how franchises make money, something they normally keep very private. The book Baseball Between the Numbers goes into detail.
This bramble need not be traversed.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:49 pm

Between 2006 and 2012, 77-year-old Peter Schellenbach ran a nonprofit devoted to upkeep on the Sigma Chi fraternity house at Northwestern. But prosecutors say that Schellenbach transferred $460,000 to his personal bank account to cover yacht club fees, credit card bills, and a large investment in nearly worthless Iraqi dinars.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/northwest ... aqi-dinars

:smoking:
Am I being detained?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”