Re: Gavin Seim

Post by neonzx »

BigSkip wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:50 am
neonzx wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:42 am
scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:03 am
I have no idea what this idiot is bloviating about. Maybe some comment on some social media account? Can't be bothered to look for it.
Capture.JPG
He tags his photo shoots of young Latino teenage girls as #sexy.

Yeah, well. He's a #pedo

ETA: More accurately, #pederast because he likes them after they hit puberty.
Pederast would mean an attraction to boys. You are wanting to use #hebephile.
Okay, lets go with that, too also.

Or how about just #creepshow ? :smoking:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip »

neonzx wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:53 am
BigSkip wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:50 am
neonzx wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:42 am

He tags his photo shoots of young Latino teenage girls as #sexy.

Yeah, well. He's a #pedo

ETA: More accurately, #pederast because he likes them after they hit puberty.
Pederast would mean an attraction to boys. You are wanting to use #hebephile.
Okay, lets go with that, too also.

Or how about just #creepshow ? :smoking:
:lol: I meant to add #creep and forgot.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Dave at Sea wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:36 am
I doubt that el slime realises that he has no-one if any influence that will help get him out of the world of hurt he is putting himself in the way of...

I can but say...

BRING IT ON!!!!!
Back in Ephrata people said, "Oh, that's Gavin Seim. He's Grant's boy. All 'em Seim boys is crazy. Jest let 'im talk. He'll wind down by and by."

But in Mexico he's getting treated differently.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Seims like restrictions in Queretaro were eased. I don't understand enough Spanish to know the details. Of course Gav doesn't mention it. Sadly more people died there. Pancho is the Governor of QTO - Gav hates him. Pancho posted in Spanish of course. Translations by Google. Post about the new deaths 2 hours ago.
Pancho Domínguez
Public
Sorry to report nine more deaths by #COVID19 in Querétaro. Patients, 5 women aged 44, 53, 70, 71 and 82, and four men, two of them aged 64 and the rest of 40 and 56 years. They were hospitalized. RIP
Pancho Domínguez
In Querétaro essential activities were reactivated, but NORMAL ACTIVITIES DON ' T START, the virus is still outside and continues to spread. Please #StayHome and abide by prevention measures. #It's In Our Hands Overcoming this contingency.
Here is the video which I can't understand (cuz I don't understand Spanish).

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav shit posting about militias or something. Something wrong with him.
Gavin Seim
If I had told you two years ago people would be going to jail for not covering their faces and staying 6 feet apart the "militias" would have said. That's crazy, NOT ON MY WATCH. It's 2020 and they did EXACTLY what they were told. But next time we;'ll resist for sure, right 😉
He also posted a short video of him and Casondra on their new scooter - no one cares. In another post he says it cost $500.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Well I am move up the list of "things that might happen" the following:
Accident with scooter
Scooter getting stolen
Stepford getting injured

I also note Gav's helmet doesn't fit him. But then, why wear a helmet? Isn't it tyranny, like being told what to do? Or is it sensible precaution, like wearing a mask during a pandemic?

Oh nearly forgot. Pervy Gav has to film himself touching his wife's ass.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:42 am

He also posted a short video of him and Casondra on their new scooter - no one cares. In another post he says it cost $500.
Of course #creep can't post a video without grabbing her #ass #sexy
9vel12a.JPG
:roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:46 am
I also note Gav's helmet doesn't fit him. But then, why wear a helmet? Isn't it tyranny, like being told what to do? Or is it sensible precaution, like wearing a mask during a pandemic?
Yeah, I noticed that. At least the US no mask freedom fighters also probably lean on the no helmet side.

It's probably the oldest's bike helmet.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:42 am
Gavin Seim
If I had told you two years ago people would be going to jail for not covering their faces and staying 6 feet apart the "militias" would have said. That's crazy, NOT ON MY WATCH. It's 2020 and they did EXACTLY what they were told. But next time we;'ll resist for sure, right 😉

That's Victim Boy's usual hyperbole (read: lie)

Most jurisdictions don't consider not following covid precautions to be a chargeable offense.

In hot spot cities "covid stops" results in summons only. But, in these cities people are almost ever arrested solely for not wearing masks, violating social distancing or touching their faces. However, stops for covid violations have resulted in suspects being caught breaking the law in other ways and subsequently charged.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Do you think the woman who screams about her "babies" to authorities after her beloved puts them in danger is up on the news about the sometimes lethal inflammatory syndrome in children and young people?

qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Northland10 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:27 am
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:46 am
Yeah, I noticed that. At least the US no mask freedom fighters also probably lean on the no helmet side.

It's probably the oldest's bike helmet.
Yeah which seems strange because he does have (or did) a black iirc bike helmet that appeared to fit him correctly.

arayder

Post by arayder »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:32 am
Do you think the woman who screams about her "babies" to authorities after her beloved puts them in danger is up on the news about the sometimes lethal inflammatory syndrome in children and young people?
The Seims seem common sense/safety impaired to me. Ya' have to ask what made Gavin think it was safe to bust through that toll booth gate. And what witless parents would expose their children to the corona virus, even if they think they have an herbal treatment/cure?

These two pin heads used the scooter to drive by a couple of slow moving national guard troop carrying trucks at which time Gavin berated them in and Spanish for holding up traffic, one of his autistic-like peeves.

Watching the video you can see that the trucks were going over a series of speed bumps, which if taken at anything other than a snail's pace would have catapulted the troops in the back several feet in the air. But what do the Seim's care?

arayder

Can Gavin Be Honest?

Post by arayder »

Gavin Seim is asking for donations to feed the poor. He wants the money to go to his personal paypal account. From his Facebook page:
Gavin Seim In Mexico we don't get government checks to buy our obedience. So Reyna Olvera and these good people working in the fields of the USA mada raffle to raise money for the poor in our town that cannot afford food because of the economic terrorism. They raised around $300, or 600lbs of food that our team will distribute to the community.
If any friends want to pitch in on this, you can donate via PP and the money will go directly to buy food that we will give out to people in the area... http://paypal.me/seim
Please make a note of what it's for and let me know you sent it so I don't confuse it with other payments.
But four years ago Paul Fielding and 100 supporters asked Gavin to account for donations gathered in support of jailed defendants in the U.S. (https://www.change.org/p/demand-that-ga ... ition_show)
Gavin Seim needs to account for how he spent donation money

Paul Fielding started this petition to Gavin Seim for Liberty Demand that Gavin Seim provide a full accounting
Gavin Seim, self-styled "patriot" and supporter of freedom and liberty, has been accepting donations he claims he is using for education and direct support for jailed defendants in Oregon and Nevada. Yet, he is spending thousands of dollars on a luxury RV, ham radio equipment and a drone, none of which are directly supportive of his claimed mission. As donors and supporters, we want Gavin to divulge how much money he has received, and where it has gone.
Some of the signers got right to the point:
Paul Wonga I believe Gavin has been spending our donations for his own personal interests.
Maria Morrissey Gavin Seim is a high-rolling grifter and needs to prove otherwise or stop accepting donations for incarcerated defendants.
Mary Endres [Gavin] You have a lot of money for luxuries - drones, cb radios, hang gliding, nice motor home, the list goes on and on. Is THAT how you are spending the donations? Did any of it go to the patriots the way you promised?
Did Gavin ever account for the money? No?

Is there any plan to account for the money he gets to feed the poor in Mexico?

Do we need another petition?

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

And now he fears going back to the US cause someone is going to beat his ass.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Hey Gav, how's paradise?

As per normal, some of the comments are quite vile.

TheNewSaint

Re: Can Gavin Be Honest?

Post by TheNewSaint »

This line really struck me:
Gavin Seim
Please make a note of what it's for and let me know you sent it so I don't confuse it with other payments.
Gavin, who hasn't worked a day in his life, gets so many payments via PayPal that he has trouble telling them apart.
This bramble need not be traversed.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav made another nonsense post from his hidey hole. I like the spelling.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 10:55 pm
Hey Gav, how's paradise?

As per normal, some of the comments are quite vile.
Weeks ago Gavin was going around to hospitals and medical facilities which were gearing up for a wave of virus cases and proclaiming that the virus was a proven hoax because he couldn't find covid-19 patients being admitted and the hospitals seemed under used. Now, predictably, those hospitals are filling up.

One might chalk Gavin's propaganda trick up to stupidity. After all who couldn't have seen the preparedness building efforts of medical systems for anything other than what they were?

I believe Seim knew what game he was playing and didn't have any problem misinforming the public about the course of the virus. Seeing himself as vastly superior to everyone, Gavin doesn't believe anyone will catch on to his ruses. I suspect deep down Seim believes that if those he lied to get sick, they deserve it since, to him, they're stupid.

Many here have commented that Gavin's proclamations that he wants to free people and love his neighbors seem disingenuous. That's because those efforts and sentiments are just that. . .fake. Whether it's gun rights activists in Washington, people of faith, the Bundys or Mexican rights activists Gavin doesn't have any problem telling folks the conspiracy theories, legal misinformation and out right lies they want to hear.

If Gavin were for real he'd act like the lawyer he falsely claims to be and would do something for those in his subculture besides bark on Facebook.

If Gavin were really the caring herbalist he claims to be he'd have long ago broadcast what he says are effective herbal treatments for covid-19.

If Gavin were really a small businessman we'd see him working daily for the health and safety of the six employees he claims to have.

Now Seim has a food drive going. But if Gavin really loved his neighbors he'd have started feeding impoverished Mexicans months ago.

He's a fake and because he knows it he carries shame. . the shame that translates into rage at the world he can't control and sees right through him.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I wonder if Grant and Sue set up this coffee shop for Gav? I think I am correct - explains the 6 employees thing. Not sure if it was Grant and Sue but whatever.
Capture.JPG
Check out their FB page and compare to Gav FB page. I don't think I am wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/BluCoffeeMX

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

You have a point. Is the moped the same? Have we seen some of the people in Gav's facebook?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:52 am
I wonder if Grant and Sue set up this coffee shop for Gav? I think I am correct - explains the 6 employees thing. Not sure if it was Grant and Sue but whatever.

Capture.JPG

Check out their FB page and compare to Gav FB page. I don't think I am wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/BluCoffeeMX
It makes sense that BluCoffee is the basis for the "six employee" story. But I think Seim is just a hanger on who wants to portray himself as an entrepreneur. Maybe he thinks the story will help him during a possible deportation process? Just like the refugee story Gavin seems to think he's so brilliant that he can invent a cockamamie story and put it over on the rest of the world because, as he thinks, we're not as smart as he is.

This narcissistic tool can't even remember which lie is telling on a given day.

At .30 of an April 13 Youtube* Gavin explains his presence at BluCoffee as just "helping out" his buddy "at his cafe'". But now the tale is that he hires, trains and gives life advise to the little brown people he has saved by taking them into his presence.

Gav's not in any of the photos or videos at the cafe's Facebook page. Interestingly the cafe delivers using the same brand and model of scooter the Stepford wife' been riding.

arayder

Post by arayder »

A few years ago when Gavin went on one of his tours a group on Reddit started up to report “Gavin sightings”
Gavin Seim Is OnThe Road! Report Your Gavin Sightings Here.

One commenter from Ephrata had some interesting things to say about Gavin: 
OxfordDictionary 2 points· 4 years ago
I live less than 1/2 a mile from this guy. He makes his living by selling Photoshop lighting presets (or something like that). He also photographs weddings and such.  http://seimeffects.com/
His family owns and runs a store that sells carpeting and flooring. One of the Seims will come to your house and do the installation. He might own part of that business as well.
He is a joke around here. It's a small town. I don't know him personally, but my friend used to be his bank teller. He came in one day, screaming about something. The bank closed his accounts, but he begged for forgiveness, saying he'd had a bad day. So much for loving your neighbor, right? Unfortunately, the bank backed down, but several tellers refused to ever serve him again.
Those of us who follow Gavin recognize this demanding behavior, and the rage at being denied, as being consistent with Seims narcissistic personality.

Whether he is demanding to use a restaurant’s rest room as a public toilet, holding up a line of motorists at a border check point while he berates a border guard or insisting that a town clerk answer all his loaded questions it all the same thing.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Seim the munificent.

Gavin Seim for Liberty "I think the first goal of a great company is not profit. It's helping people. So we're starting with that.
I was talking to a friend that owns a cafe recently. In my experience people in Mexico are used to classism, they are beautiful and smart but sometimes lack self confidence because our cultures have used bribes and wars to keep them down and support fake non producing economies that make the rich, richer!
When I hire employees here the first thing we do is pay them more! The next thing is train them to give more and to see the reward that brings! Finally we teach them that service and attention to detail matter, the customer is your freind.
We tell them not to look down, that the color of their skin does not matter, their rights do and that they need to look people in the eye with a confident smile. In short we teach our employees is to love their neighbors, like Jesus. With this we hope to create thousands of jobs. But more importantly and God willing, we hope to change the minds of millions!"

James Lautensleger "What kind of business?"
Gavin Seim for Liberty "Customer service and marketing"

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Uninformed wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:30 am
In my experience people in Mexico are used to classism, they are beautiful and smart but sometimes lack self confidence because our cultures have used bribes and wars to keep them down and support fake non producing economies that make the rich, richer!
:snippity:
We tell them not to look down, that the color of their skin does not matter, their rights do and that they need to look people in the eye with a confident smile.
Um... I can't speak Hispanic culture in Mexico, but I know with many Indigenous Americans, it is disrespectful to look people you don't know well in the eye. It is not a race or class thing but a very old cultural thing. Looking in the eye and such comes later when you have established a relationship.

It's obvious that Gavin is bringing his American culture and attempting to force it in a foreign country. That might not go over well.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Northland10 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:17 am
Uninformed wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:30 am
In my experience people in Mexico are used to classism, they are beautiful and smart but sometimes lack self confidence because our cultures have used bribes and wars to keep them down and support fake non producing economies that make the rich, richer!
:snippity:
We tell them not to look down, that the color of their skin does not matter, their rights do and that they need to look people in the eye with a confident smile.
Um... I can't speak Hispanic culture in Mexico, but I know with many Indigenous Americans, it is disrespectful to look people you don't know well in the eye. It is not a race or class thing but a very old cultural thing. Looking in the eye and such comes later when you have established a relationship.
Yes. And of course he's clueless about such a basic tenet.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”