Gavin Seim

Resume18

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Resume18 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:51 pm

A draft-eligible Gavin during wartime would most certainly be a draft-dodging Gavin.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Gavin created a poll and shared it to this page. Breaking some links
Gavin Seim
22 hrs ·
Let's say Iran told the USA to surrender unconditionally or they would Nuke Los Angeles and New York! Would that be defending freedom, or a cowardly act of terror on innocent civilians? What about #HIROSIMA and #Nagasaki?

Poll: facebook .com/callmegav/posts/10158498467802580?
Gavin Seim for Liberty created a poll.
22 hrs ·
Let's say Iran told the USA to surrender unconditionally or they would Nuke Los Angeles and New York! Would that be defending freedom, or a cowardly act of terror on innocent civilians? What about #HIROSIMA and #Nagasaki?

Both are pure terrorism!
It's not the same Gavin!
This poll ends in 6 days
326 Votes

:confused:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Gavin, in a blind squirrel way, rightly points out that the U.S. fell short on the admonition that acts of war should be directed towards enemy combatants, and not towards non-combatants. The use of nukes also brings up the issue of proportional response.

But, being the homeschooled idiot that he is, Momma's-Boy-Gavvy then creates a false equivalent scenario in which Iran nukes L.A and New York City without just cause and having never attempted to negotiate with the U.S. Clearly the U.S met these two standards before using nuclear weapons. The Japanese were given several offers to surrender and bombing Pearl Harbor was tugging on Superman's cape.

But, I think the real problem is that Butt-Hurt-Gavin wants the U.S. to be nuked but all he can do is rant on Youtube and post pictures of his wife's tits.

“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:00 pm

arayder wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:44 pm
But, I think the real problem is that Butt-Hurt-Gavin wants the U.S. to beg him to come back to be nuked but all he can do is rant on Youtube and post pictures of his wife's tits.
I was having trouble thinking of where I experienced this kind of behavior before then it hit me when I read this line. :-D
he's the asshole at work that thinks the company can't survive without them. he quits thinking the company will realize he was right and made a mistake letting him go so he expects the company to beg him to come back. meanwhile he can't figure out why they haven't and gets himself aggravated thinking about it, while running around bashing the company to anyone he thinks will listen.

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:13 pm

Whip wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:00 pm
arayder wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:44 pm
But, I think the real problem is that Butt-Hurt-Gavin wants the U.S. to beg him to come back to be nuked but all he can do is rant on Youtube and post pictures of his wife's tits.
I was having trouble thinking of where I experienced this kind of behavior before then it hit me when I read this line. :-D
he's the asshole at work that thinks the company can't survive without them. he quits thinking the company will realize he was right and made a mistake letting him go so he expects the company to beg him to come back. meanwhile he can't figure out why they haven't and gets himself aggravated thinking about it, while running around bashing the company to anyone he thinks will listen.
Years ago Eldon Warman, the now past away Canadian Detaxer (https://www.vikingfuneralservices.ca/obituary/4244441), imagined that in the middle of his U.S. tax problems (he refused to pay taxes and threatened IRS agents) the U.S. government had conspired to kill his wife. In fact, despondent over the financial troubles Eldon had heaped on the family by getting fired from a good job and getting in tax trouble, she committed suicide by hanging herself with an electric cord.

After she died Eldon often openly wished for Russia to nuke the U.S.

Gavin's like Eldon. He's pissing away his life and figures somebody, other than him, has to be responsible and make the U.S.A. pay.

“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:00 pm

Steven Slater, the Jet Blue flight attendant who famously quit that job by sliding down the emergency exit chute, moved to Mexico a week ago.

He's now been reported missing.

https://nytimespost.com/jetblue-wing-nu ... co-report/

I've heard this bull before.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:34 am

Gavin is as thick as...

His Mexican Bundy didn't take up arms against the Government, he took arms purportedly against a cartel.
And he went to jail because he ignored the gun laws.
and he apologized...

On 27 June 2014, Mireles was arrested with 45 other people in Lázaro Cárdenas, Michoacán by Mexican authorities for violating Mexico's Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives.[23] The government had pledged to arrest civilians who were armed and did not form part of the Fuerza Rural ("Rural Force") police.[24]
This action happened one week after a TV interview that was cut short as a consequence of a phone call ordering the termination of the interview, in which Mireles was denouncing the involvement of Mexico's president in the Michoacán irregularities.
From prison, Mireles has sent messages to the nation through his former lawyer Talia Vazquez (the current is Javier Livas) and through the Grillonautas YouTube channel. In a message released in 2015, he stated: "Not only Manuel Mireles is innocent, but all self-defense members that had to carry a weapon to defend their home, their family, their property, because there was no one to help them."[25]
In 2016, Mireles issued an apology to the government and his family for the disrespect he has shown official institutions in the country. In a video statement posted on social media, he said, "I want to apologize, through this message, to the Mexican government and its official and unofficial institutions, and its nation-wide structures, for disrespecting them with words or actions, for offending them with my omissions and civil disobedience." Charges against him were dropped by the Attorney General, however Mireles remained in jail.[26]

On 11 May 2017 after almost 3 years in prison, a federal judge granted Mireles parole after paying a bond of 30,000 pesos and agreeing not to leave the state of Michoacán or the country

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:04 pm

Gavin's problem is that he can't understand that the U.S. has the capacity for a deep love of liberty as well as the ability to do some awful, prejudiced and stupid things. Consequently, the same nation that enslaved African-Americans fought a bloody civil war to free them. The same nation that restricted the immigration of the Chinese and interned Japanese-Americans during WWII eventually grew to embrace people of all colors. . . then elected a President who wants to turn back the clock.

Every western democracy shows the same duality. So Gavin knows he can score points by pointing out a nation's failings.

But most people know they are capable of good and awfulness and have reconciled the objectionable parts of their nature with what they love about themselves.

The problem, I believe, is that Gavin can't reconcile the good and evil in U.S. society because he can't accept the same in himself.

He wants to be the brave activist who fights for liberty, but he can't deal with the little coward who ran away to avoid a simple misdemeanor trial.

He wants to be the wise, open immigration advocate, but can't reconcile his call for Trump-like border security during his run for Congress.

Gavin wants to be seen as an energetic entrepreneur, but can't square that self-image with the indolent man-child who squanders the family wealth on expensive toys.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:16 pm

:yeah:

arayder

Post by arayder » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:38 am

Dave at Sea wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:16 pm
:yeah:
As if that isn't ignorant enough, holier than thou Gavin fails to recognize that Christianity helps the believer deal with his/her personal failings and inadequacies as well as understand the failings of others and the larger society.

I am beginning to think Gavvy was homechurched as well as homeschooled.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:39 am

Yes, by his father who IIRC runs a small cult.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:52 am

arayder wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:38 am
I am beginning to think Gavvy was homechurched as well as homeschooled.
I thought this was pretty well known. You can't be a Christian unless you follow his daddy's teachings exactly.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:38 am

Dave at Sea wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:39 am
An interesting comment.

I had thought of Gavin's family as having enough normality to eventually grow tired of his antics. But if he's in a cult-like family the family might work to meet his needs provided he tow the intellectual/spiritual line.

That would explain why he never got a hell-no-I-ain't-paying-for-you-to-go-to-Mexico message from daddy.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:45 am

arayder wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:38 am
Dave at Sea wrote:
An interesting comment.

I had thought of Gavin's family as having enough normality to eventually grow tired of his antics. But if he's in a cult-like family the family might work to meet his needs provided he tow the intellectual/spiritual line.

That would explain why he never got a hell-no-I-ain't-paying-for-you-to-go-to-Mexico message from daddy.
Daddy's comments on Facebook are as bad as and in some cases worse than Gavin's. Sondra's father occasionally takes issue with him, but he's quickly shot down.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:25 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:45 am
arayder wrote:
Dave at Sea wrote:
An interesting comment.

Daddy's comments on Facebook are as bad as and in some cases worse than Gavin's. Sondra's father occasionally takes issue with him, but he's quickly shot down.
Gavin's having another meltdown. He recently Facebook posted another James Springer (a.k.a. James Freeman) youtube (shown from Springer's Youtube)* during which Springer films a like minded person, who having showed up at an accident scene Springer is filming starts cussing out the police and giving them the finger in an effort impress Springer.

When the cops try to talk to Springer's new bud a scuffle ensues and the guy gets arrested. . .much to Springer's delight. To be fair to Springer he usually just plays debate games with the cops and then tells his viewers he won the debate. But this time he had no trouble letting his "Finger Lebowski" get himself arrested.

This is the sort of thing Gavin wishes he could do.

It seems this is what the "film a cop" movement has been reduced to. . .shouting obscenities at the cops in the hopes troubles ensue. The progression of the 1st amendment auditor's methods is understandable. They have filmed countless cop encounters in which they are ignored or barely spoken to by the police.

That won't get subs.

Just like Gavin began obstructing cops because simply hectoring them didn't get his rocks off, 1st amendment auditors have upped the ante.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:04 am

arayder wrote:
Dave at Sea wrote:
An interesting comment.

Ya, I forget exactly the context but I remember us thinking at one point that Gav's mission was to entice people down to Mexico to join Daddy's Jim Jones style commune. The whole family was down there setting it up. WHy do you think his brother is in Mexico as well.

Plus in that youtube of Gav getting arrested after shouting at the judge you can see dear old dad proudly looking on and sniping at the Marshals.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:37 pm

Suranis wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:04 am
arayder wrote:
Dave at Sea wrote:
An interesting comment.

Ya, I forget exactly the context but I remember us thinking at one point that Gav's mission was to entice people down to Mexico to join Daddy's Jim Jones style commune. The whole family was down there setting it up. WHy do you think his brother is in Mexico as well.

Plus in that youtube of Gav getting arrested after shouting at the judge you can see dear old dad proudly looking on and sniping at the Marshals.
Well, if Gavin's trying to build a cult he's doing his usual piss poor job. I know he's tried to build up a private Facebook group for U.S. expats in Mexico, but nothing much has come of it.

I don't think Gavin rages at the cops and the courts because his momma was scared by a cop while she was carrying him. I suspect he has trouble with authority figures because the prime authority figure in his life, his old man, has messed with is sh*t since day one. I suspect all he and Nathan can do to get the approval of their exacting daddy is to ape his anarcho-libertarian spiel.

It ain't working. Better that they were back in Washington putting down people's floors and remodeling bathrooms for old ladies. One has to think that sort of regular life just isn't good enough for these self-entitled twits who struggle for their daddy's approval.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Aren’t most Americans in Mexico as retirees for the weather and low cost of living?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:02 pm

The "Springer" video is interesting. I have a feeling the guy was arrested at least in part due to complaints by the people who were involved in the accident. At one point the sound gets muted and it seems he has some interaction with at least one person involved in the accident. The people in the accident all congregate together and it seems they make an effort not to stayy out of view of the camera. When the guy gets arrested at least one man who is involved in the accident comes to the defense of the police and makes a remark to the affect that there's "more to it" than the guy is explaining on camera

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Gavin Seim
17 hrs ·
These officers came to violate rights and they got treated like the criminals they are. I'm not sure what #blueisis expects.I want peace not violence. But if you abuse people long enough they start responding.

NBCNEWS.COM
Six Philadelphia cops shot in standoff, two officers freed from house with gunman

<not at his post but carried over in copy/paste>
Officers took cover behind cars and blocked off surrounding streets as they were fired upon by the unidentified shooter.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/po ... hP0ohUV674
► Show Spoiler
8 Comments

Susan xxxxx What am I missing? What rights did they violate? They came to arrest this man on a narcotics charge. Where does opening fire and resisting arrest make this guy the good guy?

Cary D. Bliese America is suppose to be a free country. No one has the right or authority to force their will or way on some person exercising their "Liberty" to do or sell drugs/medicine. All drugs/medicine used to legal to buy until the Rockefeller's set up the illegal AMA ( American "MURDER" Association ). If people can't handle the Freedom or Liberty this country has to offer, they're free to leave. BUT, they are not free to take my or anyone else Right and Liberties away.............Liberty
the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views:
"compulsory retirement would interfere with individual liberty"
synonyms:
independence, freedom, autonomy, sovereignty, self government, self rule, self determination, home rule, civil liberties, civil rights, human rights.
the power or scope to act as one pleases:
"individuals should enjoy the liberty to pursue their own interests and preferences"

Barry xxxx Susan xxxxx what rights of another did he violate? No victim=No crime

Susan Pxxxxx Barry xxx, maybe it's because I live north of your border that I don't understand. Police come to arrest man selling drugs, man pulls out gun and shoots the police (who are all parents, spouses, etc, etc). And he didn't break any laws, violate anyone's rights? (at this point, I am stepping out of the discussion as there is no way that anyone will change anyone's mind here)

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm

Pedophile alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way no how would I let that crazy sob near my daughter

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:04 am

He posted some stupid video about people throwing avocados at cops (?) today. He wasn't there. Just spends his time looking for shit on the internet.
► Show Spoiler

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:14 am

I think she thinks I'm a little dumb because I can't understand simple words.
Wow, a rare bit of self-aeareness from Gavin.

This bramble need not be traversed.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:49 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:14 am
I think she thinks I'm a little dumb because I can't understand simple words.
Wow, a rare bit of self-aeareness from Gavin.
Is she on here?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:02 am

sad-cafe wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm
Pedophile alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way no how would I let that crazy sob near my daughter
According to Gavin it's all okay if she consents.
scirreeve wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:04 am
He posted some stupid video about people throwing avocados at cops (?) today. He wasn't there. Just spends his time looking for shit on the internet.
Plus pedos are known for having very bad throwing arms.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”