Gavin Seim

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 16570
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5701

Post by Suranis » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:11 am

I'm enjoying the Roger Roots "Hey, I fucked around Montana like a BOSS so I definitely will be able to handle the mountains in Mexico" show.

I just looked and the highest peak in Montana is 13,140 feet, so he is already playing way higher than any of his experience could have been in Montana.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 7921
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5702

Post by RVInit » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:20 am

Photoguy wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:01 pm
^ He's the Ed Wood of freedom.
:rotflmao:

(I bet he'll have to Google that one.)
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3075
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5703

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:53 am

Roger Poots made it to the summit - gives Gav a shout out for paying the deposit on his rental crampons.
SUCCESS! I'M ON THE SUMMIT OF Pico de Orizaba (18,500 feet), the highest mountain in Mexico and the 3rd highest in North America. Wind is blasting and it hurts just to take one's gloves off temporarily. There are many crosses and monuments at the summit which have blown over. Even the snow and ice have been blown off.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 885
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5704

Post by arayder » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:41 pm

sad-cafe wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:15 pm



is the stress of him running from the law/everything causing him to go bald?
It's worth noting that the guy who got his pocket picked while he was busy videoing himself on a crowded street also lacks the good sense to wait until he gets home to post his vacation material. As in, "Hey, everybody the gringo up the road with all the toys is away in Mexico City."

One wonders if those Blue Isis tee shirts have big ole targets on the back?

------------------------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 69 days ago.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3689
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5705

Post by Whip » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:14 am
What the fluff does he need yellow MAPP gas for? Gas Plumbing and Seim will only ever appear in the same sentence in a coroner's report.
my assumption is he was going to hit manspunk in the head if he didn't pay for what he pinched.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3689
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5706

Post by Whip » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:05 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:01 am
Gracias por la aclaración. Eres un idiota.
Capture.JPG
edgy :roll:

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3075
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5707

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:13 am

More words of wisdom from a home schooled fool.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 4591
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Gavin Seim

#5708

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:03 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:53 am
Roger Poots made it to the summit - gives Gav a shout out for paying the deposit on his rental crampons.
I don't believe it. That's higher up than the base camp on Mt. Everest, and people with little or no mountaineering experience have a tough time acclimating even at the base camp before starting the final ascent. Plus, he didn't have proper gear, and was climbing a major mountain in North America in JANUARY.

Bullshit. Big time.
I've heard this bull before.

User avatar
ZekeB
Posts: 15473
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Northwest part of Semi Blue State

Re: Gavin Seim

#5709

Post by ZekeB » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:14 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:13 am
More words of wisdom from a home schooled fool.
Obviously a graduate of the Me First Home School of Selfish Christianity. Anyway, he probably learned it at home.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5710

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:18 am

That stupid football remark is so quintessentially Gavin. He think it's insightful when we've all heard it a million times. He thinks it betrays a lack of intelligence on the part of Americans when it doesn't. And most of all, it lets him pretend he's embracing Mexican culture when he's not.

Hey Gavin: without looking, name one team in La Liga.
This bramble need not be traversed.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3689
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5711

Post by Whip » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:16 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:13 am
More words of wisdom from a home schooled fool.
Capture.JPG
so he's saying they are all Christians. I'm sure some are of other religions though.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 885
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5712

Post by arayder » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:07 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:13 am
More words of wisdom from a home schooled fool.
Capture.JPG
Gavin knows about as much about Christian theology as he does about the law. He must have been homed churched too. The New Testament makes it clear that Jesus came to help the sinner and the impure. Gavin is acting like a modern day Pharisees, a self-righteous hypocrite.

I suspect the real problem is that Gavin is compelled by his low self-esteem to think of himself as better than the people he brands fakeriots and phony christians. The only way he can feel good about himself is to run down church goers, cops, patriots and anyone else with real authority and ability.

------------------------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 70 days ago
.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3689
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5713

Post by Whip » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:46 pm

we're all assuming he's talking about US cops when he is in fact in Mexico so has to be talking about their cops. :-D

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 7859
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Gavin Seim

#5714

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:11 pm

arayder wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:07 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:13 am
More words of wisdom from a home schooled fool.
Capture.JPG
Gavin knows about as much about Christian theology as he does about the law. He must have been homed churched too. The New Testament makes it clear that Jesus came to help the sinner and the impure. Gavin is acting like a modern day Pharisees, a self-righteous hypocrite.
There ther is his "will not comply" run to Mexico over a misdemeanor (and the lie they all wanted to kill him). Jesus didn't run. The later martyrs of the church did not run. And, of course, history is filled with people of all faiths (and no religious faith) who stood up to power and did not run away.

Gavin wants to be seen as number one freedom fighter and the intellectual giant of all things Constituional and Christian. The higher you go in either, the greater the slings and arrows you will suffer. Gav does not have the character to endure the suffering that comes with what he wants to be.

He also does not have the focus and dedication to learn any craft beyond the basics.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
BoomerSooner17
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:38 pm
Location: Katy, Texas
Occupation: Mechanical engineer

Re: Gavin Seim

#5715

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:41 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:11 pm
Gavin wants to be seen as number one freedom fighter and the intellectual giant of all things Constituional and Christian. The higher you go in either, the greater the slings and arrows you will suffer. Gav does not have the character to endure the suffering that comes with what he wants to be.
He also does not have the focus and dedication to learn any craft beyond the basics.
He also lacks the humility to allow others to teach him anything and the insight to recognize his shortcomings.

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5716

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:24 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:11 pm
Gavin wants to be seen as number one freedom fighter and the intellectual giant of all things Constituional and Christian. The higher you go in either, the greater the slings and arrows you will suffer. Gav does not have the character to endure the suffering that comes with what he wants to be.
Keep in mind that Gavin's activism career only rises to the level of "help someone fight a parking ticket" and "stage a disobedience rally where you don't actually break any law."
This bramble need not be traversed.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 885
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5717

Post by arayder » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:04 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:24 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:11 pm
Gavin wants to be seen as number one freedom fighter and the intellectual giant of all things Constituional and Christian. The higher you go in either, the greater the slings and arrows you will suffer. Gav does not have the character to endure the suffering that comes with what he wants to be.
Keep in mind that Gavin's activism career only rises to the level of "help someone fight a parking ticket" and "stage a disobedience rally where you don't actually break any law."

I think Gavin has a focus problem. Years ago he wandered by local issues in Grant County which he could have latched onto and made some progress. Instead he did things like show up in city/county government offices demanding to film government clerks in the process of what he claimed where crimes against the people. . .like processing property tax payments?

Over on the Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz thread they are talking about the 1st amendment auditors, how they ape Gavin and how pointless their encounters with the authorities are. Gavin and these guys are pointless self-deluding, self-aggrandizing twits.

I recall the time Gavin went on the Grant Co. police Facebook page and found an entry about the cops arresting a young woman and essentially trying her on social media. He didn't do one dang thing to help the poor girl who had a great opportunity to push back at the powers that be for their misconduct.

Gavin is a do-nothing, sideline sitting loser.

------------------------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 70 days ago
.

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 3576
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5718

Post by Azastan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:33 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:18 am
That stupid football remark is so quintessentially Gavin. He think it's insightful when we've all heard it a million times. He thinks it betrays a lack of intelligence on the part of Americans when it doesn't. And most of all, it lets him pretend he's embracing Mexican culture when he's not.

Hey Gavin: without looking, name one team in La Liga.
Can Ol' Gav answer the question: Why is soccer called 'soccer'? without having to look it up.

If people in the United States of America want to call their version of American Football 'Football'. they are entitled to do so.

Next question for Ol' Gav: Why is American Football called 'Football'?

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3689
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5719

Post by Whip » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm

the bigger question is why is he even worried about it? he left the country to get away from these issues. now he doesn't have to wrry about it. well, except the US is living in his head rent free. :-D

User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 7921
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Gavin Seim

#5720

Post by RVInit » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:35 pm

Whip wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm
the bigger question is why is he even worried about it? he left the country to get away from these issues. now he doesn't have to wrry about it. well, except the US is living in his head rent free. :-D
Exactly. He should just be thankful that he escaped the tyranny and enjoy his newfound freedom. Why bitch about something that no longer applies? Seims like he's just keeping himself unnecessarily aggravated.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5721

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 pm

Whip wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm
the bigger question is why is he even worried about it? he left the country to get away from these issues.
And has never shown any interest in spectator sports.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1921
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Gavin Seim

#5722

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:21 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 pm
Whip wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm
the bigger question is why is he even worried about it? he left the country to get away from these issues.
And has never shown any interest in spectator sports.
He is not the center of attention at a game.

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 7859
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Gavin Seim

#5723

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:34 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:24 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:11 pm
Gavin wants to be seen as number one freedom fighter and the intellectual giant of all things Constituional and Christian. The higher you go in either, the greater the slings and arrows you will suffer. Gav does not have the character to endure the suffering that comes with what he wants to be.
Keep in mind that Gavin's activism career only rises to the level of "help someone fight a parking ticket" and "stage a disobedience rally where you don't actually break any law."
Or interfere with a citizen who stopped to ask a cop for help.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 3576
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5724

Post by Azastan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Those are all excellent answers!

:rotflmao:

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3075
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Gavin Seim

#5725

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Gav made a FB closed group for Mexican photography a couple of weeks ago. He (2 of his accounts) and Casondra are admins and it has 13 members (I guess most of them have the last name of Seim).
A photography club for Querétaro in Teqis for English and Spanish speakers to learn and to share the beauty of Mexico and it's people.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/352491098902250/

Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”