Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Northland10

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Post by Northland10 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:31 pm

It looks like there are multiple units in Union including minimum and special accommodations for elderly. I would hope the violence issues are happening in the higher security level units and not in minimum or community.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:26 pm

Terry's record has been updated with a new photo:

Terry Union.JPG

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/offenderSearc ... eSearch=AI

If you'd like to visit Terry, the forms are here: http://prod.fdc-wpws001.fdc.myflorida.com/ci/visit.html
http://prod.fdc-wpws001.fdc.myflorida.c ... it/213.pdf
http://prod.fdc-wpws001.fdc.myflorida.c ... 6-111B.pdf

Current Release Date: 06/11/2024

But at least he took a stand on Common Core!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:30 am

I'm wondering when he finally realized he's not going to collect "millions of dollars" (per Rodger Dowdell) for being "kidnapped" by the county. Did he make all the way to his trial's affirmation?
ImageImageImage x4

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Just saw at PFA that Rooster is asking everyone to write gov-elect Desantis ( :sick:) to ask for a pardon for Trussell. I guess they think Desantis is a better shot since Trussell didn't threaten him with an indictment for treason.
ImageImageImage x4

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:47 pm

"Don't Cry for Me"

According to a jail mail letter posted here (in the TT appeal thread?), Terry claims to be enjoying his stay, saying it is where God wants him to be. He doesn't have to think about when to sleep, what to eat... it's like God's plan all along, and... he's learning things!

He looks good. I think prison agrees.with him. Dumbass.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:03 am

Well, I'm sincerely glad TT is " enjoying his stay" since he going to be there for quite some time to come, and really doesn't have any choice in the matter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:22 am

If I recall correctly, Terry is now in Stark, Florida. Happy Holidays Terry!

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:56 pm

Old Rooster at PFA posted another sample letter to send to Gov DeSantis to get Trussell pardoned. Not sure if it's going to help.
To:

Governor Ron DeSantis

State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

Dear Governor DeSantis;
Congratulations on your election as Governor of the great State of Florida.
We wish you success in all your endeavors as Governor. We are confident that under your leadership the State of Florida will continue to grow and prosper.

However there is one issue of great importance that we must beg your attention to. That is the release and clemency of a 75 year old VietNam war veteran who is currently being held in a Florida State penitentiary for what we consider to be false and excessive charges.

Governor DeSantis, Sir, This is a request for consideration for commutation of sentence, a request for clemency, and the immediate release for Mister Terry G. Trussell.

Terry Trussell is currently being held in a Dixie County Florida prison serving 8 ¾ years for “Impersonating” an officer of the court and illegal “assault” on a court official.

If anyone were to simply read the prosecutors indictments and the charges against Mister Trussell they would be lead to believe that Mr. Trussell is a dangerous and potentially violent criminal.

Nothing could possibly be further from the truth.

Terry Trussell's "Assault" on a court official was that he attempted to file a complaint against a court prosecutor. That's it - That is all he did. There was never any kind of actual "Assault", no physical confrontation nor any threat of physical harm of any kind ever occurred nor was any type of physical confrontation ever attempted. He ATTEMPTED to file a complaint and for that he was charged with Assault on a court official.

“Impersonating” an officer of the court:
When his attempts to file a complaint with the County Clerk of Courts failed and were rejected, following US Common-Law procedures, Mr. Trussell attempted to form a Citizen's Grand Jury to hear those complaints. For that he was charged with Impersonating an officer of the Court.

He ATTEMPTED to file a court complaint against the Dixie County prosecutor for jury tampering.

Subject Contact Data;
Terry George Trussell, I15405

Union Correctional Institute
PO Box 1000
Raiford, FL. 32083

Terry Trussell is currently being held in a Dixie County Florida prison serving 8 ¾ years for “Impersonating” an officer of the court and illegal “assault” on a court official.
ImageImageImage x4

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:19 pm

Dang, if only Terry Trussell wasn't in jail, he could be dancing in the streets! What about his anti-common core compatriots? Idiot DeSantis is going to try for "Mystery Education". Where will the wheel stop?

Hope all those anti-Core activists are enjoying their Grand Slam Grand Jury Breakfasts... took a while but they got it done! Since they probably all have young school age children, this will make a huge personal difference in their lives.

Hope this change is worth the decade of prison Terry is serving. Must be at least for Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr.,
Florida Gov. DeSantis signs executive order scrapping Common Core
By Craig Patrick | Fox News

In another reversal of former Florida Gov. Rick Scott's policies, Gov. Ron DeSantis ordered an end to Common Core-type educational standards in the state. DeSantis’ executive order directs Education Commissioner Richard Corcoran to develop a road map for a new way to educate the Sunshine State’s students. Florida moved to a Common Core-type system under Scott, a change aimed at matching standards for other students in the U.S.

State leaders made some tweaks to Common Core, and re-branded it as ‘Florida Standards’ but they remain very similar to Common Core. State governors - not the federal government - developed Common Core and former Gov. Jeb Bush did everything he could to sell it as "fewer, higher expectations, critical thinking skills, benchmarked to the best in the world."

Critics of Common Core, including Tea Party groups, said it would take away local control and dumb down schools. Meanwhile, many parents had trouble understanding some of the teaching methods and found the curriculum confusing, particularly some of the math lessons.

“One of the things we would constantly hear about on the campaign trail was a lot of frustration from parents in particular with this idea of Common Core," DeSantis said. "When you complained ... I heard you. I told you I'd do something about it. And today we are acting to bring promises to reality."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florid ... %20Text%29

And Florida students get an even worse education.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:57 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:19 pm
Hope this change is worth the decade of prison Terry is serving...
Since the reason for Terry's actions has now been eliminated, surely his conviction becomes null and void, right? Especially since he was only convicted of process crimes.

:mrgreen:
Am I being detained?

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:15 pm

According SCOFL's docket (No. 18-2084), Trussel (in the COA) moved for rehearing (which was denied in November), so in December he sought a discretionary appeal. In January, the state opposed.

So I presume that Trussell can reply, and then SCOFL will decide whether to grant cert. (in SCOTUS' terms).

In SCOFL, Trussell is essentially repeating his argument (but with a fancier dress) about the prosecutor's closing argument contradicting the charging papers.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:26 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:15 pm
According SCOFL's docket (No. 18-2084), Trussel (in the COA) moved for rehearing (which was denied in November), so in December he sought a discretionary appeal. In January, the state opposed.

So I presume that Trussell can reply, and then SCOFL will decide whether to grant cert. (in SCOTUS' terms).

In SCOFL, Trussell is essentially repeating his argument (but with a fancier dress) about the prosecutor's closing argument contracting the charging papers.
I am confused as the why all the Birther and loon lawyers, keep making all these motions for reconsideration and rehearings. I thought a rehearing at the appellate level and reconsideration at the trial level was not necessary to move the case to the next level. Yet, they seem to waste time doing this.

I guess they want to draw out the case as long as possible and also not do the work for the next step until absolutely necessary (not to mention, saving the cash).
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:16 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:19 pm
Dang, if only Terry Trussell wasn't in jail, he could be dancing in the streets! What about his anti-common core compatriots? Idiot DeSantis is going to try for "Mystery Education". Where will the wheel stop?

And Florida students get an even worse education.
When all this Trussell drama was carrying on, tea partiers managed to convince the Lee County School Board to drop Common Core at a meeting. Then they (the board) realized that without the Common Core curriculum, the seniors wouldn't receive a diploma so they reversed themselves.

It will be interesting to see how trump's patsy handles this. I'm sure keeping kids ignorant/republican is part of the strategy.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news ... /14954933/
ImageImageImage x4

Stormin'

Post by Stormin' » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:12 am

News from Old Rooster on the PFA site:

[quote] Saturday April 27, 2019 Terry's wife Marie called me this morning to tell me that Terry had a heart attack last night and passed away.
She said she and their daughter spoke with him at around 4:00pm, Terry said they were calling them all to chow so he had to go- "I'll call you later", But he never did. Instead she received a phone call around 8:45pm from the prison chaplain who told her Terry had a heart attack and died. /quote]

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:37 am

Conveniently, the Florida Department of Corrections has updated their web site to show that this is not really some bizarre poot rumor.
Trussell is really dead.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:38 am

Oh my!
ImageImageImage x4

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:46 am

My sympathies to his family, but he could have spent his last years at home with them if he just wasn't an asshole.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Image Image Image Image Image

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:50 am

Yes, it's a shame he died in prison, but that was the choice he made.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:57 am

Azastan wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:50 am
Yes, it's a shame he died in prison, but that was the choice he made.
He liked prison.

https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 1#p1046611

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:11 am

I am sorry for the family, they should not have had to go through this or have it end this way, unfortunately Terry's bad life choices made it so.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:56 am

I don't know what to say except it is all sad. However if his wife and daughter can find any solace, it might be that he was clearly enjoying the adventure. Less than one year ago, on his 75th birthday he wrote:

"All things considered, I am doing well; I am where God wants me to be - how could I not? I am so blessed to be living such a great adventure at this time in my life!

I spend my days reading, writing, and learning how much I don't know. I have no worry about what to eat, what to wear, or where I'll sleep. Life is simple."

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:06 pm

I was booted from PFA. Anyone see any condolences on their site/or related sites?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:11 pm

Patagoniagirl wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:06 pm
I was booted from PFA. Anyone see any condolences on their site/or related sites?
Screenshot_20190428_091015.jpg
:roll:
Image Image Image Image Image

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:37 pm

I'm very sad for his family and what Terry put them through. A little common sense would've saved all them a shit-ton of grief.
I've heard this bull before.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:05 pm

It is a sad commentary that his last achievement in life was room temperature.

Return to “Terry Trussell”