Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 10408
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9676

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:25 pm

I was being facetious, but yeah. They can't seem to get even the basic details right, but then considering the source, no real surprise.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Redunzl
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:01 am
Location: FEMA CAMP AGENDA 21
Occupation: Observer.

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9677

Post by Redunzl » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Now if I point out to them that Supreme Leader can only pardon Federal crimes, there will be a couple of responses:

"Well, we should fix that so he can pardon anything."

"You are wrong and he CAN pardon him."

I usually just lurk and keep my mouth shut.
I may bring it up just see what reaction I get - I'll probably get ban-hammered at some point.
I once made the mistake of pointing out that Supreme Leader was fooling around with the current FLOTUS while he was still married.
The defense was 'at least he is interested in women, unlike Obama who is married to a transvestite!' with a link to some Facebook page that I never bothered to explore.

This is what we are up against.
Sigh.


==
“They accused us of suppressing freedom of expression. This was a lie and we could not let them publish it."
-- Sandinista state censor Nelba Blandon/1984

User avatar
June bug
Posts: 6095
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Northern San Diego County

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9678

Post by June bug » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Redunzl wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 pm
This is what we are up against.
Sigh.
And they vote.
Double sigh.



noblepa
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:54 pm
Location: Bay Village, Ohio
Occupation: Network Engineer

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9679

Post by noblepa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:59 pm

June bug wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:32 pm
Redunzl wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 pm
This is what we are up against.
Sigh.
And they vote.
Double sigh.
... and breed.



User avatar
June bug
Posts: 6095
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Northern San Diego County

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9680

Post by June bug » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:13 pm

noblepa wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:59 pm
June bug wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:32 pm
Redunzl wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 pm
This is what we are up against.
Sigh.
And they vote.
Double sigh.
... and breed.
Ouch! Too true, noblepa.



User avatar
Paul Lentz
Posts: 3666
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: Downtown O-town

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9681

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:56 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:45 am
The appellate judges should take their time in issuing a perfect opinion.
And they will. The Florida appellate courts are quite notorious for "taking their time" in the same measure that the defense/appellate attorneys "took their time" to get their shit together.

Trussell's conviction was in June 2016. It took Garcia and Morburger until May 2018 to bring this appeal to oral argument, mostly because they initially dragged feet, then acted to barely beat deadlines, or kept filing for extensions and continuances. And yes, the State filed for a few delays and extensions, but only a few, and only very short term by comparison to the defense. This does not go unnoticed by the appellate judges. Why should they hurry when the defense/appellant showed the opposite of any urgency?

Nor would Morburger's amazingly bumbling and incompetent (in my opinion) performance at oral argument (again, to be fair, I wasn't much impressed with the State's performance at oral argument, either) have moved the appellate court to any urgency.

If you look at the opinions of the Florida 1DCA, you'll see that there are cases being decided/(responded to) that are more than 5 years old. The 1st DCA panel will probably give more consideration in terms of timing of their decision than Trussell's own attorneys did, but there's no reason to imagine that they are feeling any pressure to decide this appeal this year (or next).


The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 12182
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9682

Post by Dolly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:16 pm

Off Topic
Paul Lentz wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:56 pm

And they will. The Florida appellate courts are quite notorious for "taking their time" in the same measure that the defense/appellate attorneys "took their time" to get their shit together. <snip>
Hello, Paul Lentz. I am happy to see your posts again.

Welcome back. I missed you. Hope all is well.

:bighug:


Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Patagoniagirl
Posts: 3607
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9683

Post by Patagoniagirl » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:26 pm

SO DAMNED GLAD.TO SEE YOU PAUL LENTZ!



User avatar
Paul Lentz
Posts: 3666
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: Downtown O-town

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9684

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:35 pm

And it is very fine to see you both, Dolly and Patagoniagirl! All is not well, but all is fine (if that makes sense). Thanks.


The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43902
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9685

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:41 pm

Paul Lentz! You have been missed.

:bighug:



User avatar
Paul Lentz
Posts: 3666
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: Downtown O-town

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9686

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:52 pm

boots wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:48 pm
The funny thing is, there are legitimate legal arguments that can be made here. They are unlikely to succeed (but it's not impossible). But if they do, it will be because of conventional legal analysis and NOT any of the sovcit crap that Ingie and Terry and their hangers-on in cyber-space are likely to credit.
Yes. I agree completely with this. There WERE very legitimate arguments to be made on appeal, because there WERE errors made at trial. However, Garcia's failure to timely object to those errors all but negates those objections.

Trussell could not have done much worse, in my opinion, than hiring a condominium dispute lawyer with extremely limited criminal defense experience (and a penchant for claiming personal illness, inconvenience, and general bullshit, however legitimate, to "support" interminable delays) as his trial defense attorney. He should send Charlie a "thank you" note for the draining of his/his family's personal and financial resources for...nothing. Literally, nothing. Of course, that was Charlie's (as well as Inger Garcia's) aim, in my opinion, and they accomplished it. Trussell is broke and in prison now for more than 2 years (with 6+ years to go). I don't know where his wife might be (and, to be honest, don't care, although I feel sorry for her, but not enough to do anything about it). I don't know what his daughter and her husband are doing within this situation, but I expect that they are ALL suffering more than Terry Trussell, who's got his 3 hots and a cot daily, and his consistent whine about how he's suffering for his patriotism bullshit going.

And I genuinely hope that his wife and daughter/son-in-law have the insight to recognize how much better off they all are without him.


The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

User avatar
Paul Lentz
Posts: 3666
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: Downtown O-town

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9687

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:22 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:41 pm
Paul Lentz! You have been missed.

:bighug:
Missed you, too, Stern. Thanks.


The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 10408
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9688

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:28 pm

Paul, welcome back, have really missed you. :bighug:

I think you have some very good points about the trial and lawyers. Now they could have hired Taitz and Klayman, and it would probably been worse, but not much, and the end result wouldn't have changed, other than maybe getting more time.

At this point maybe we can expect a ruling by say 2020?? Maybe??


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Paul Lentz
Posts: 3666
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: Downtown O-town

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9689

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:46 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:28 pm
Paul, welcome back, have really missed you. :bighug:

I think you have some very good points about the trial and lawyers. Now they could have hired Taitz and Klayman, and it would probably been worse, but not much, and the end result wouldn't have changed, other than maybe getting more time.

At this point maybe we can expect a ruling by say 2020?? Maybe??
Actually, ND, despite the general rule of thumb that an appellant can expect a Florida DCA opinion in roughly the same time it took for his/her appellate attorney(s) to bring the case to oral argument (so, in Trussell's case, about 2 years), I think the 1DCA will actually issue their opinion (and, honestly, I expect it to be a per curiam) before the end of 2018.

There's no reason for me to expect that other than the fact that each Florida District Court of Appeal is evaluated yearly by backlog vs. cleared cases, and this one (based on the arguments actually made --and not the potential arguments I felt could be made) doesn't seem to me to be all that complex.

But, again, in this case the appellant's attorneys made no haste at all in bringing this to oral argument (and, in fact, acted to delay it signigicantly), and it is difficult for me to see any reason (including the "cleared cases" standards) why the 1DCA should bother with an issued opinion any sooner than 2020 (yeah...I think you called it).


The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

User avatar
Turtle
Posts: 2503
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm
Occupation: SPACE FORCE COMMANDER

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9690

Post by Turtle » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:59 pm

Do they have work release in FL? If so, he's probably got a better chance of getting that than whatever he's trying to do on his appeal. I expect he would need a few years in without incident to get his classification down to trustee level.



User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6886
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9691

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:18 am

Paul stopped back in.

:banana:


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
realist
Posts: 34494
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9692

Post by realist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:18 am

Paul Lentz, it is REALLY good to see you back and posting.
You have been greatly missed.
:thumbs:


ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

User avatar
Patagoniagirl
Posts: 3607
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9693

Post by Patagoniagirl » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:00 am

FloriDUH has robust work release programs. Bridges of America is one. Many are locally based and diverse as to rules, regs and costs. Inmates usually pay for room, food and transportation costs associated with their participation.



chancery
Posts: 1594
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9694

Post by chancery » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:00 am

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:18 am
Paul stopped back in.

:banana:
:like:



User avatar
vic
Posts: 3646
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:36 am
Location: The great San Fernando Valley
Occupation: Web developer

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9695

Post by vic » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:48 am

I'm confuseled. Everyone is saying that Paul dropped in, and I've seen his posts, but haven't we been told to never believe anything Paul says? :-D
► Show Spoiler



User avatar
Tiredretiredlawyer
Posts: 6981
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Animal Planet
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9696

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:51 pm

chancery wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:00 am
Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:18 am
Paul stopped back in.

:banana:
:like:
:happyfamily: :bunny: :cheer1: :cheer: :dogballoon:


"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

User avatar
Dr. Caligari
Posts: 1039
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9697

Post by Dr. Caligari » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:58 pm

realist wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:18 am
Paul Lentz, it is REALLY good to see you back and posting.
You have been greatly missed.
:thumbs:
Plus 100! :dance: :bighug:


J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 5004
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9698

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:34 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:58 pm
realist wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:18 am
Paul Lentz, it is REALLY good to see you back and posting.
You have been greatly missed.
:thumbs:
Plus 100! :dance: :bighug:
(plus 100 more)


ImageImageImage x4

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43902
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9699

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Enough! Stop slobbering.



User avatar
June bug
Posts: 6095
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Northern San Diego County

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9700

Post by June bug » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Paul Lentz, you're back!!! :kiss: :bighug: :kiss: Finally I can sleep! Image Sekrit Stuffs!
Pussycat included especially for :sterngard:



Post Reply

Return to “Terry Trussell”