Boots on the ground Taitz Immigration Folly 8-27-2014

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:50 pm

:-bd from a fellow NP! If we made the number of mistakes in patient care that Orly makes in her attempts at practicing law, we'd have lost our licenses long ago. I call bullshit on her claim as to having 3 years of medical school. Not only because of the timing but due to her very poor medical knowledge, especially in claiming that the weekend after she went to protest at the border patrol station, she was stating she had a persistent cough. Her FM's may buy anything she says but most of us know better, even those without medical experience could easily research TB exposure and timing of signs/symptoms of the same. As far as her seeing 30 patients a day, I called her office one day asking about hours they were open and was told she was in the office 4 days/wk from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. with another dentist coming on Wednesdays who did "complicated procedures." Has Taitz had some type of limitations put on her license? Or maybe her many malpractice suits actually opened her eyes to the fact that she doesn't know what she's doing in the field of dentistry, either. There's no way she's seeing 30 patients/day in 6 hours. I also can't imagine her able to resist checking her Yahoo and Googling her name for that length of time. :roll: I contacted the Univ. she alledgly attended in Israel, and, unless she agrees, they will not even tell me if she graduated. I do know that that Univ.'s dental program is a 6-year course, and Orly wasn't in Israel really long enough to get her DDS equivalency. Did the CA Dental Board check the veracity of her claim and paperwork? Note: A couple of years ago, I sent her FOIA papers and a request for her permission to obtain her matriculation status. I am still waiting.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

bob

Post by bob » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:00 am

Perez-Trevino's follow-up article to the hearing.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:10 am

Perez-Trevino's follow-up article to the hearing. From the article:Hanen said he was stunned that Kisor would suggest that if a government program, theoretically, would lead to injuring people, that no one would have a remedy in a court.If Judge Hanen has a problem with the lack of remedies for anything that smells even a little like a generalized grievance, I suggest that he take it up with the author of much of the Supreme Court's standing jurisprudence. I'm sure Scalia will be happy to explain it to him.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Highlands

Post by Highlands » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:41 am

Tom, thanks for the great reporting!
If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

realist

Post by realist » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:38 am

From the article:If Judge Hanen has a problem with the lack of remedies for anything that smells even a little like a generalized grievance, I suggest that he take it up with the author of much of the Supreme Court's standing jurisprudence. I'm sure Scalia will be happy to explain it to him. :yeah:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Tomtech

Post by Tomtech » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Judge Hanen may want to pull a Judge Roy Moore in order to get elected to Texas' Supreme Court so he can get out of Brownsville. The Sheeple will go gaga over what he wants to issue but the appeals courts will it strike down. He would resign and run for Texas' Supreme Court or get an appointment from Gregg Abbott. But Brownsville was a very nice city with the best library I have ever been in.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Judge Hanen may want to pull a Judge Roy Moore in order to get elected to Texas' Supreme Court so he can get out of Brownsville. The Sheeple will go gaga over what he wants to issue but the appeals courts will it strike down. He would resign and run for Texas' Supreme Court or get an appointment from Gregg Abbott. I could maybe see him angling for election to something, but probably not the Texas Supreme Court. The slot he's in now has lifetime tenure, and individual justices on a state supreme court generally don't get a lot of attention.
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:12 pm

I could maybe see him angling for election to something, but probably not the Texas Supreme Court. The slot he's in now has lifetime tenure, and individual justices on a state supreme court generally don't get a lot of attention. I think the only job a district judge would be angling for would be a seat on the appellate court or higher. This judge knows that isn't happening with the current administration. He will stay put for now.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:22 pm

I think the only job a district judge would be angling for would be a seat on the appellate court or higher. This judge knows that isn't happening with the current administration. He will stay put for now. I couldn't imagine him being elevated to anything if this is an example of how he handles a case. No matter what administration is at the helm.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Highlands

Post by Highlands » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:47 pm

I could maybe see him angling for election to something, but probably not the Texas Supreme Court. The slot he's in now has lifetime tenure, and individual justices on a state supreme court generally don't get a lot of attention.I think he likes where he is now. Famous in a small town.
If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

bob

Post by bob » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 pm

I think the only job a district judge would be angling for would be a seat on the appellate court or higher. This judge knows that isn't happening with the current administration. He will stay put for now.That is the normal progression, but district court judges have left their lifetime positions to serve in the executive branch, or to serve on a state appellate court. So, it happens. But I agree that Hanen is likely showboating for a future republican president.

AndyMorris

Post by AndyMorris » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:16 pm

The transcript is so funny. She didn't ask a single relevant question, even with Hanen batting for her. And she thinks she might be able to claim economic damage if she loses income by refusing to treat "illegals".

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:19 pm

I would think that If you contract to treat illegals, then you treat illegals. Wouldn't refusing to treat illegals on a "Illegals contract" be a violation of the contract??? Didn't she read the contract before signing up with the various plans??? It's as if she never went to la....
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

AndyMorris

Post by AndyMorris » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:59 am

It's also as if she never learned about medical office hygiene.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:31 am

It's also as if she never learned about medical office hygiene. Yeah, no kidding. I posted about this when the "hearing" took place. She could wear a face shield (covers the whole face, not just nose/mouth) but that might interfere with /s/ and /s/. There are all kinds of precautions that medical professionals can and should take. I still doubt she graduated dental school.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:18 am

It's also as if she never learned about medical office hygiene. Yeah, no kidding. I posted about this when the "hearing" took place. She could wear a face shield (covers the whole face, not just nose/mouth) but that might interfere with /s/ and /s/. There are all kinds of precautions that medical professionals can and should take. I still doubt she graduated dental school. I got two fillings yesterday. The dentist looked like a space alien in a sci-fi movie. I could have had Ebola and he still would have been safe. :lol:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:37 pm

When I go to my dentist and he puts on a mask I ask for one too.

AndyMorris

Post by AndyMorris » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:43 pm

I'm reading her amended complaint, and it's very clear that she's had serious help. The writing style for much of it isn't her own. It's still nonsense, but it's much better-written nonsense, and better spelling and grammar

bob

Post by bob » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:50 pm

I'm reading her amended complaint, and it's very clear that she's had serious help.Often called "plagiarism."

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:51 pm

I'm reading her amended complaint, and it's very clear that she's had serious help.Often called "plagiarism." =))
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:05 pm

I'm reading her amended complaint, and it's very clear that she's had serious help.Often called "plagiarism." Indeed, and we might have some fun with a "find-the-source" scavenger hunt on Friday.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:18 pm

It's also as if she never learned about medical office hygiene. Yeah, no kidding. I posted about this when the "hearing" took place. She could wear a face shield (covers the whole face, not just nose/mouth) but that might interfere with /s/ and /s/. There are all kinds of precautions that medical professionals can and should take. I still doubt she graduated dental school. I got two fillings yesterday. The dentist looked like a space alien in a sci-fi movie. I could have had Ebola and he still would have been safe. :lol: I have to say that such precautions had not helped x-bf dentist, when he was new in practice. He got everything. He developed resistance over time, but still caught some stuff, despite dressing like an astronaut half the time. Then he learned the smarter thing to do: A patient comes in with a cold or obvious cough, you ask them to reappoint. go home that day and reappoint for a healthier time.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:38 pm

When I go to my dentist and he puts on a mask I ask for one too.The dentist did offer me eye protection. However,I had my own.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:43 pm

When I go to my dentist and he puts on a mask I ask for one too.Taitz is a four mask dentist.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Charles? :shock:

Return to “Birther Legislation”