Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:20 pm
Kraptain Karl wrote:What does MD and the four highly paid Fog Bow DHS Special Operators think about me blah blah blah blah same old same old blah blah blah blah
Who are these four operators? How much is George Soros Foggy paying them?

As for what they think of the Kraptain and his blah blah blah: I suspect they don't think of him or it at all.

Thanks scirreeve, always nice to hear news of old time-wasters (KK, not you). I hadn't heard the news of the Kraptain bring the AMFF Armada back into port and taking over the shattered country, must have been suppressed by the mainstream media! :rotflmao:

Good to know that Teh Fob go lives rent-free in Karl's head.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Poor drunken pathetic loser.
Image Image Image Image
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:20 pm Hi all,

Karl has been reading old posts here today for some reason. He says we are all wrong. Also MD is wrong (I assume he is referring to Melissa Laughter).
What does MD and the four highly paid Fog Bow DHS Special Operators think about me forcing the DAs and Judges to surrender to me, on and for the record, using my highly detailed Consitutional Legal Brief in Court, or go to Prison, regarding the Constitutional RIGHT to Travel using any form of conveyance, without a Driver's License nor Vehicle Registration? Thus dismissing my cases with Prejudice???
In pursuance of Title 18 U.S. Code Sections 241&242 DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW?
Does she and her US Gov Bo's deny the "Supreme Law Of The Land" pursuant to Supremacy clauses 2&3 of Article VI, highly ignorant, or just plain morons and Criminals against the Laws of the Union? (Article I Section 8 clause 15)
And, what does she 🤔 think about Nevada State dropping Qualified Immunity? 😉
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 2535241067
We think the same as we've thought for all the years we've tracked Karl and his SovCit ideas: it'll never work. How many states does Karl still have outstanding warrants in for these very same offenses?

Oh, and weren't you supposed to be floating on the briny blue sea in your imaginary armada to escape all the death and destruction from vaccinated people keeling over? They were absolutely positively going to croak in 90 days... about 18 months ago.
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

Karl has been reading old posts here today for some reason. He says we are all wrong. Also MD is wrong (I assume he is referring to Melissa Laughter).
Hi, scirreeve.

Good to see you. :wave:

Thanks for keeping us up to date on PootWorld.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:yeahthat:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

What does MD and the four highly paid Fog Bow DHS Special Operators think about me forcing the DAs and Judges to surrender to me, on and for the record, using my highly detailed Consitutional Legal Brief in Court, or go to Prison, regarding the Constitutional RIGHT to Travel using any form of conveyance, without a Driver's License nor Vehicle Registration? Thus dismissing my cases with Prejudice???
In pursuance of Title 18 U.S. Code Sections 241&242 DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW?
Does she and her US Gov Bo's deny the "Supreme Law Of The Land" pursuant to Supremacy clauses 2&3 of Article VI, highly ignorant, or just plain morons and Criminals against the Laws of the Union? (Article I Section 8 clause 15)
And I'm sure Drunk Karl has got paperwork from the court proving his claims.... :bored:

Hey Scir :wave:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

:rotflmao:

Scirreeve - :wave:

Karl - :loser:
101010 :towel:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Hey Drunken Karl: Beer? Scotch? Bourbon? All three?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Resume18 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:21 pm Hey Drunken Karl: Beer? Scotch? Bourbon? All three?
I'm gonna say Sterno....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

So Krap'n Karl has been reading here but he's too cowardly to join Fogbow? Wow, that makes him less brave than a whole host of people we've made fun of over the years. Even Christopher Bruce joined Fogbow (he threatened us, which is ban hammer time) and Orly Taitz. If Krappin Karl had any gonads, he'd join and post his brilliant messterpiece of a legal brief right here on Fogbow, so we could all read it and laugh about it. :mrgreen:

Just curious, do we have ANY evidence that he ever filed his legal brief in an actual court, and if so, how can we get a copy of it?
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Craptain KKKarl is such a scared, whiny, little kitty-kat (and degenerate drunk) that he blocks anyone who even dares to challenge his stupid, self aggrandizing overuse of the word indubitable, much less his constant, outrageous, drunken, lies.

He's a sad, cowardly little drunk who drives a ridiculous penis substitute while avoiding his many warrants.

Also, I've heard he smells like Laura Loomer in a sauna.
Image Image Image Image
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

So...... Based on the nonsensical cack he posted....he beat a DUI charge.....that is it...?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I think we just don't know.

The guy is a mess, we know that much. Delusionally narcissistic. I'm using big words so he won't understand when he reads them. :mrgreen:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
realist

Post by realist »

Mr brolin wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:13 pm So...... Based on the nonsensical cack he posted....he beat a DUI charge.....that is it...?
It was years ago.
Cop probably didn’t show up. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:32 pm Just curious, do we have ANY evidence that he ever filed his legal brief in an actual court, and if so, how can we get a copy of it?
The supposed stuff he was filing in Wisconsin was a pile of papers copied from the internet which showed citations for cases that actually never existed, or said the opposite of what his citations claimed. Oh, and it conflated the Supreme Court of Washingon (in a case that did ot exist) and the SC of Virginia (in a case that said the opposite of the claim) with SCOTUS.

If the Nevada dropped a case, I assume it was because the prosecutors decided it was not worth the effort. Shoot, they finally dropped the case against Dennis Montgomery and he scammed a fair amount of cash (I assume they got tired of waiting for him to stop being too ill to travel and were not willing to push and have him extradited).

If the Capn had a strong case, why did he run from Wisconsin?
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Foggy wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:21 pm I think we just don't know.

The guy is a mess, we know that much. Delusionally narcissistic. I'm using big words so he won't understand when he reads them. :mrgreen:
Actually I know. One DUI charge was dropped. It was when he had been staying at Brand's son's house in NLV and got kicked out. He stayed in his OpVec in an empty lot across the street. Cops rousted him while he was sleeping one off. He was charged with DUI but prosecution eventually dropped the charges (I guess cuz he wasn't actually driving and/or they didn't want to deal with that idiot). He frequently bloviates about how he WON without ever mentioning the PLETHORA of cases that he either lost or ran away from.
Dave from down under

As to why :crazy: Karl ran…

Simple… he is a coward.
Sam the Centipede

Y'all being very rude about one of the bravest leaders of our time, the commander of the American Militia Freedom Force, the defender of Malheur, where he single-handedly saw off a team of FBI snipers, the leader of blockades of several state capitols, the admiral of a fleet of boats which rode out the pandemic and returned to a ravaged country, and also an expert on epidemiology, immunology and all legal matters.

I mean, what a guy!

https://youtu.be/hlTisI_HSgw
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:07 pm Also, I've heard he smells like Laura Loomer in a sauna.
Please. I'm eating my lunch as I read this.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Drunk Karl finally noticed that there aren't any other members of his AMFF. Good news though - they are on Nibiru and will arrive soon.
Sam the Centipede

Was
And, THE TRUMPS shall blow!
intentional humor* on the Kraptain's part? Of course, we know the Trumps blow, oh yes, we know that!

It is unusual for the Kraptain not too mention the force he kommands, especially in such a martial post. As you suggest, maybe he has finally understood that the AMFF only exists in his dreams. Unless they all drowned at sea in the AMFF Armada disaster? So now Krazy Karl must fantasize about supernatural intervention to bring about the hell he desires.
_______
*it's trumpets in Teh Bibble
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

Karl has been getting crazier every year, but lately he's been getting crazier even for Karl. He must have some awareness though, he was all up in arms over the Covid micro chip thing going off at a certain day and zombies. Kept it up for a couple weeks then zapped it all from his wall. Poof. On to the next big thing. Between him and Brand, I'm not sure who is nuttier.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl is missing.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (33.69 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
Dave from down under

Perhaps check under a bridge or in a gutter sleeping off a 5 day bender? :shrug:
Dave from down under

On a super sekret mission for Gawd and Ammon (but I repeat myself)..

Return to “Other weirdos”