John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

Sam the Centipede

Re: John Darash/Vidurek and the National LIberty Alliance

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:10 am
If the Fogbow Intergalactic Court brought this up. and stipulated to the "Court of Record", what would happen?
Difficult to tell. Could be nothing. Could be less than that.

Sam the Centipede

I wondered what had become of idiot John Darash/Vidurek and his pretend buffoonacracy at the National Liberty Alliance. JD/V is still shouting at clouds! He tells us about his exciting Declaration To Restore The Law Of The Land:
On August 12th 2019 the Jury filed a Declaration with an Order and Decision, CLICK HERE TO READ.
No, there isn't actually a clickable link on that bit of text.

But this is only part of JD/V's waste paper recycling strategy. There are more recent "filings" (from the same webpage, visit it if you feel the urge to click on links):
FILED AUGUST 17, 2019 - Decision & Order & Declaration to Restore the Law.pdf

FILED SEPTEMBER 3, 2019 - Decision & Order Concerning the Merging of Equity & Law.pdf

FILED SEPTEMBER 9, 2019 - Judge Kahn 2nd Indictment.pdf

FILED SEPTEMBER 16, 2019 - FAKE_LAW & FAKE COURTS.pdf

FILED SEPTEMBER 25, 2019 - Writ_Mandamus.pdf

FILED SEPTEMBER 30, 2019 - Writ_Mandamus Info Republic.pdf

FILED OCTOBER 7, 2019 - Writ_Mandamus.pdf
How could such idiotic assholes not be Trump worshippers? How could they not believe that he will lead them to the promised land? Here's the sad evidence from the NLA home page:
It has become abundantly clear that President Trump working with military intelligence is taking down the deep state and the truth of all their worldwide evil and chaos will soon be revealed to the sleeping populous when the mass arrests take place.
The NLA long term master strategy is (if I have understood) to indict all judges simultaneously so all will have to recuse themselves leaving no judges anywhere so the NLA kangaroo grand juries can fill the judicial vacuum as lynch mobs.

They also have a Sheriff's Handbook which is quite giggleworthy (instructions on how the sheriff should arrest the local judges, for example).

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

:mememe: :mememe:

Darash/Vidurek is desperate for attention. Everyone was ignoring him, even us.

Sam the Centipede

Yeah, but I was curious to see if he might have realized the futility of his nonsense.

But he's a sovcit. Same old, same old, same old.

It tickles me the way his drivelly submissions always include a bit that says "waaahhh! we're We Teh Peeple! we don't have to pay filing fees!" He is obsessed with money, a real grifter.

He claims to have raised $13,000 towards sending 20 copies of his Sheriff's Handbook shit to each sheriff in the US. I find that difficult to believe; and if he had collected that much money, he wouold have pocketed it.

He also claims to be recruiting people for paid positions, 4 per country (iirc). I wonder what he tells the successful applicants when they ask for their pay, perhaps "Present this bullshit letter to the clerk at the local court and demand the money, they have to give it to you."?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

There are 2 cases opened in Maine and Alaska for these droppings. Here is the order of dismissal from the Alaska court.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .6.0_2.pdf

Of course, he had to try to file the dreck in the long-dead New York Case. It was rejected and he was told to pick it up or they would throw it away.
08/23/2019 72 TEXT ORDER: On August 19, 2019, Plaintiff submitted a voluminous filing in violation of the September 29, 2017 Bar Order, Dkt. No. 60, which requires Plaintiff to obtain permission from the Court to file additional papers in this closed action. This submission does not warrant a response by Defendants and will not be recognized by the Court. Plaintiff is directed to pick up his August 19, 2019 submission within 30 days of this Order. Should Plaintiff fail to pick up this submission within the allotted time the Clerk of the Court is hereby directed to dispose of it. Signed by Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn on August 23, 2019. (Copy served via regular mail)(sas) (Entered: 08/23/2019)
08/23/2019 73 ***REJECTED BY ORDER OF THE COURT DATED AUGUST 23, 2019 *** - WRIT MANDAMUS TO ALL CLERKS AND VARIOUS OTHER DOCUMENTS. (khr) (Entered: 08/30/2019)
10/04/2019 74 TEXT ORDER: Since its last Text Order docketed in this action, Dkt. No. 72 ("August 23, 2019 Text Order"), the Court has received numerous submissions in violation of the September 29, 2017 Bar Order, Dkt. No. 60 ("Bar Order"), which requires Plaintiff to obtain permission from the Court to file additional papers in this closed action. These submissions do not warrant a response by Defendants and will not be recognized by the Court. If Plaintiff does not pick up his submissions made subsequent to the August 23, 2019 Text Order from the James T. Foley Courthouse within 30 days of this Order, the Clerk of the Court is hereby directed to dispose of them. Signed by Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn on October 04, 2019. (Copy served via regular mail)(sas) (Entered: 10/04/2019)
10/04/2019 75 ***REJECTED by Order of the Court dated October 4, 2019*** LETTER (khr) (Entered: 10/07/2019)
10/04/2019 76 ***REJECTED by Order of the Court dated October 4, 2019.*** FILE ON DEMAND UNDER PENALTY OF LAW (khr) (Entered: 10/07/2019)
10/04/2019 77 ***REJECTED by Order of the Court dated October 4, 2019.*** DEMOCRACY -v- REPUBLIC. (khr) (Entered: 10/07/2019)
10/04/2019 78 ***REJECTED by Order of the Court dated October 4, 2019.*** WRIT MANDAMUS (khr) (Entered: 10/07/2019)
10/04/2019 79 ***REJECTED by Order of the Court dated October 4, 2019.*** FAKE LAW & FAKE COURTS (khr) (Entered: 10/07/2019)
10/04/2019 80 ***REJECTED by Order of the Court dated October 4, 2019.*** ACTS OF HIGH TREASON (khr) (Entered: 10/07/2019)
10/04/2019 81 ***REJECTED by Order of the Court dated October 4, 2019.*** LETTER (khr) (Entered: 10/07/2019)
10/04/2019 82 ***REJECTED by Order of the Court dated October 4, 2019.*** COVER SHEET (khr) (Entered: 10/07/2019)
1 Day

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

That must be a sizable pile of kindling built by now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Ought to give him 30 days to pick it up or charge him with littering.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Sam the Centipede

Thanks Northland. I assumed his "filings" would have zero effect but it's nice to ser it confirmed. So the NY courthouse now has boilerplate rejection prose!

It's intriguing* to wonder what JD/V believes he might achieve with these filings because the court staff don't read them beyond the first identifying paragraphs and they get nowhere near the judiciary. So I guess it just gives him something to post on his websty: "On Nuttober 33rd the NLA filed papers compelling the court to blah blah blah". As I recall, his webpages never report on the total rejection of his nonsense.

It's curious that so many sovcits simultaneously reject the established courts and dispute their jurisdiction yet desperately yearn to play inside them. It's perhaps an aspect of the cargo cultist approach: JD/V loves to mock up legalish documentsq1,2 but he'd really wishes for the real thing—except he has enough residual sense to know the limits of acceptable behavior.

Of course, filing in his dead case is safe. The court won't waste time on it beyond one clerk shouting to another "hey! we got another block of jibber-jabber from that nut at the NLA!" "ok, shove it on the pile and issue the usual reply, the judge doesn't even want to hear about these." Sanctions or other counteraction? Not worth the effort, it would be like charging a kid eith a plastic badge and cap from the five-and-dime with impersonation of a federal law officer. And it would encourage retaliation with more dreck.

* probably an overstatement!
1 he tells us footnotes are very powahful
2 especially if there are plenty of them

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

All Writ of Mandumbass that arrive in the fax machine automatically get filed into the blue folder.

Notorial Dissent

Turtle wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:29 am
All Writ of Mandumbass that arrive in the fax machine automatically get filed into the blue folder.
Has an extra speshul cach et when delivered by fax.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Ah, the mighthy fax machines! As I recall, Darash/Vidurek had major plans (according to his grift script) to set up a bank of fearless fax machines which would pump out inditemunts and writs to all corners of the country, forcing the gublimunt and courts to bend to the will of his all powerful Grandioso Jurissimo, operating out of a NY post box, as all great law enforcement bodies do.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Anna knows why this isn't working.
:snippity: The reason that NLA and so many of these other groups are wrong-headed is that they want to build just part of a State Court or State Assembly.

I have likened the NLA effort to form Grand Juries without having Courts to support those Grand Juries ---to building a car door and trying to operate as if you had a car.

The same thing applies to those groups organizing "Jural Assemblies" without a State Assembly. A Jural Assembly is part of a State Assembly, again --- building the transmission without a fuel system. :snippity:
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

boots

Post by boots »

who needs a full system when your magic sex bus runs on water? :think:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Vidurek is a cargo cult worshiper. He's not even trying to "build a car door."

Notorial Dissent

He's nothing more than a cheap jack medicine show scammer putting on a dog and pony show for the gullees who are too stupid to know they are being gulled. What ever he is taking in is going right in to his pockets. The most he is out is whatever printing charges for printing the garbage and whatever he spends on mailing and that is it. Almost all profit for him. I 'm not sure if he actually believes all the nonsense he spews, but he has been sovcitten a long time.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

I can't believe this is still going on. From an email this morning:
mail@nationallibertyalliance.org <mail@nationallibertyalliance.org>
To:
mail@nationallibertyalliance.org

Jan 13 at 5:51 PM

John Darash has sent you a group email from National Liberty Alliance.

We will be meeting as "THE GRAND JURY" on Thursday January 16th at 9PM EST to consider an Indictment against Governor Ralph Northam for Treason. Anyone can attend! To qualify to vote go to https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org ... on-1-16-20 to read the evidence and for instuctions and information on the potential indictment.
When I get home this afternoon, I'll see if I can still log in to see the indictment. (so scary!)
my electric typewriter is on the fritz so I fired up Windows 95 ImageImageImage x4

Sam the Centipede

It's some crap about it being :panic: TREASON!!!! :panic: to have any sort of gun control.

I'm a bad person in that I think the appropriate response to these asshats wanting guns everywhere is to shoot them, as that's the world they want. I wouldn't do it, but I never feel any sympathy for gun nuts who get shot, whether by themselves or others. As people say at funerals: "it's what he would have wanted."

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am
It's some crap about it being :panic: TREASON!!!! :panic: to have any sort of gun control.

I'm a bad person in that I think the appropriate response to these asshats wanting guns everywhere is to shoot them, as that's the world they want. I wouldn't do it, but I never feel any sympathy for gun nuts who get shot, whether by themselves or others. As people say at funerals: "it's what he would have wanted."
It's even more fun. They consider it TREASON!!! to even introduce or support legislation that has not actually passed yet. In the RWNJ world, treason = anything I don't like.
1 Day

Sterngard Friegen

Butbutbut guns are in the constitution! (Please forgive my failure to include 20 irrelevant footnotes.)

Sam the Centipede

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 pm
Butbutbut guns are in the constitution! (Please forgive my failure to include 20 irrelevant footnotes.)
Needz moarr Lattin to.

An squirly writting.

Too look offishul an constipational an leagle an send money.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:34 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 pm
Needz moarr Lattin to.

An squirly writting.

Too look offishul an constipational an leagle an send money.
Here is some Latin to ixfay the oblempray.

Olim lacus colueram, olim pulcher exstiteram, dum cygnus ego fueram.
Miser, miser!
modo niger et ustus fortiter!

Girat, regirat garcifer; me rogus urit fortiter; propinat me nunc dapifer.
Miser, miser!

Nunc in scutella iaceo, et volitare nequeo; dentes frendentes video.
Miser, miser!
1 Day

Sam the Centipede

:thumbs:
Sed numquam Iohannes Vidurekus cygnus erat. Fortasse pullus minimus aut piscis foetidus.

Having quoted Carmina Burana (needz moarr oprah?) to us, will you now sing it?
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:09 am
:thumbs:
Sed numquam Iohannes Vidurekus cygnus erat. Fortasse pullus minimus aut piscis foetidus.

Having quoted Carmina Burana (needz moarr oprah?) to us, will you now sing it?
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
:eek2: Umm... since I'm a baritone, probably not.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
1 Day

Sterngard Friegen

Where are Asiain's footnotes?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”