Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" - Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:28 am

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:13 am
bob wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:08 am
Pidgeon now mostly grifts in right-wing politics and religious circles in Washington.
Washington State?
Yeah. Although maybe he moved to Montana; that's where his ministry/publishing business is.

And, yes, he was the first birther to claim he was being surveiled.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" - Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:03 pm

P&E: Gallups: “High-Level” Meetings Taking Place in Washington on Obama Birth Certificate:
“RIGHT NOW AS I’M SPEAKING”

During the final segment of his “Freedom Friday” show on May 31, co-host Carl Gallups reiterated the theme with which he ended the previous segment: that President Trump is in possession of evidence gleaned from a 5+-year investigation into the “long-form” birth certificate image said to represent Barack Hussein Obama’s original birth record showing that it is a “computer-generated forgery” and that “high-level meetings” are being held on the subject.

Following a break, Gallups announced he would take text-message questions from listeners. He read a question about a speculative “arrest” of Hillary Clinton, to which he responded, “Donald Trump and the DOJ are now saying they are investigating the investigators; they are investigating the dossier; they are investigating the FISA court lying; all of that does go back to Hillary Clinton. They’re investigating Hillary Clinton’s email scandal, so if there was ever a possibility of Hillary Clinton suffering some kind of legal repercussions, it’s now under Donald Trump’s presidency. Do you see why now they’re trying to impeach him and to get him out of office? He holds the cards on the Obama birth certificate investigation. Donald Trump knows what the Freedom Friday audience knows, and so much more. I promise you: you’ve heard Mike Zullo say — very powerful people with — people in Washington, very powerful, have gotten this information to different folks, and they’re making a difference…”

In his final response to the listener’s question, Gallups pivoted to an April golf outing between Trump and well-known radio show host Rush Limbaugh, hypothesizing that Limbaugh’s recent commentary about the absence of proof that Russian intelligence agents “hacked” the DNC servers emanated from Limbaugh’s either having listened to “Freedom Friday” or that “people in Washington are now talking about it.”

Gallups concluded his response to the question with, “I can’t promise you anything that’s going to happen to Hillary, but I do know that if anything is going to happen in the form of justice, it will happen under a Trump presidency. We need to pray for Donald Trump; evil, evil, evil people and forces want him out.”

After taking a second question about former Rep. Jeff Miller, who was Gallups’s congressman and denied having offered to meet with Zullo and Gallups in 2013 despite email proof to the contrary, Gallups said, “I can tell you that right now, as I’m speaking, there are meetings taking place…between high-level folks who are getting all of this information…big people, who are somebodies, right now, in the Trump administration and under the Trump administration and in the Trump years…one of these meetings is taking place right now as I’m speaking."
Literally a rerun of 2013's big Plan A. Everything old is new again.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:52 pm

Well that is certainly universe-shattering information.

Reality - it's real this time. Really. :mrgreen:
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Wow. Should Realist and I be panicking? It's stressful panicking for 10 years, when can we rest? I've got dinner plans... Foggy would you please call Carl and ask him not to arrest President Obama until we get back from Teppan Yaki please? You have lots of stroke with them. Thank you!
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:54 pm

Don't know what Carl did with Freedom Friday this week, but these are from April, they could just as well be now :P Hadn't realized how unpopular Carl's tweets are :lol:

Gallups Zullo.JPG

Just a bunch of rubbish at Carl's: https://twitter.com/PPSIMMONS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:06 pm

What's old is still is still old again, otherwise what's known as Friday with Giddyup and the ex-commandant's. Different Friday, same old same old.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:06 pm
what's known as Friday with Giddyup and the ex-commandant's.
I like reading it as 'foreskin friday'. I crack myself up.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:05 am

PPSIMMONS isn't exactly burning up Twitter is it? I am surprised I am not blocked there. Guess I haven't bothered replying to their lame retweets. Rondeau finally blocked me on Twitter. Laity blocked me immediately when I showed he was dead wrong about the possibility Obama could be tried under the UCMJ.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Does anybody know or recall if the Fact-free Friday show has ever hosted Geezer Joe hisself?

I don’t ‘member.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:24 pm

jtmunkus wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:18 pm
Does anybody know or recall if the Fact-free Friday show has ever hosted Geezer Joe hisself?

I don’t ‘member.
I think he did but I cannot recall for sure. I found that Gallups had posted in May 2014 that either Zullo or Arpaio would appear on FF but it turned out to be only Zullo.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:27 pm

Just checked, Laity's Twitter is still suspended. Just two references left to Nationalist Robert Laity -- Rharon should be angry, doesn't look like the P&E comments are well indexed. Deep state!
Laity.JPG
Carl has played lots of Arpaio clips, but I didn't see the weasel himself appear, which is sort of interesting. But the point is they say it's in God's Hands Now and clearly God hasn't done anything in 10 years to support their idea. Why won't they accept the Word of God?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 pm

jtmunkus wrote:

I don’t ‘member.
No way Joe would waste his valuable time chatting away on an obscure radio program with an audience of tens! :mrgreen:

At least I don't recall Joe being on Giddyups show, ever!

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Mr. Gneiss wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 pm
jtmunkus wrote:

I don’t ‘member.
No way Joe would waste his valuable time chatting away on an obscure radio program with an audience of tens! :mrgreen:

What is he hiding? 🤠

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:30 pm

Whip wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:06 pm
what's known as Friday with Giddyup and the ex-commandant's.
I like reading it as 'foreskin friday'. I crack myself up.
Thank you for that, I almost choked to death an inhaled coffee at the same time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:17 pm

jtmunkus wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:31 pm
Mr. Gneiss wrote:
jtmunkus wrote:

:snippity: :snippity:

What is he hiding? 🤠
If you mean Joe, perhaps by not appearing, he is hiding his last shred of dignity.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Mr. Gneiss wrote:
jtmunkus wrote:

I don’t ‘member.

:fingerwag:

Due to Gallups' contempt for his audience, I missed this teaser (posted literally a half hour before the show started). I'll see if I can get to Gallups' playing telephone, or at least listen to the archive. (And wait for Rondeau's inevitable, breathless transcription.)

I just tuned in, and what a circle jerk: Shoesmith was literally reading a Rondeau article.

Then Gallups told (again) his yarn about how his computer got hacked whenever he talked about Zullo -- and that Dennis Montgomery (who has FBI immunity, etc.) invented that malware for the CIA. :roll:

The boys reveal that Facebook has baned Gallups' blog and ministry site. About which they whined and whined and whined. :yawn:

[I didn't hear the Arpaio bit, so it must have been at the top of the show.]

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:27 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Due to Gallups' contempt for his audience, I missed this teaser (posted literally a half hour before the show started).
:boxing: Hey! I agree with Gallups on something – I too have contempt for his audience! :rotflmao:

:- exempted, of course

Michael J

Post by Michael J » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:48 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:27 pm
bob wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Due to Gallups' contempt for his audience, I missed this teaser (posted literally a half hour before the show started).
:boxing: Hey! I agree with Gallups on something – I too have contempt for his audience! :rotflmao:

:- exempted, of course
:rotflmao:
"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:35 pm

PPSimmons is still on FB, didn't look for Carl's personal account. https://www.facebook.com/ppsimmons/ They still haven't figured out there are billions on FB and algorythms, they aren't perfect. It's not personal. But they sure whine a lot about it, if they hate it so much they shouldn't use it, problem solved.

Credit where due, apparently BIG B's church is helping inmates.

PPSIMMONS
2 hrs ·
BRANDON BIG B and the church where he is the associate pastor under pastor Chris Gortney made national news with the Sheriff of Blount County AL.

Blount County AL Jail offering baptisms to inmates
http://abc3340.com/…/blount-county-jail ... baptisms-t
Blount County Jail offering baptisms to inmates
by Andrew DonleyWednesday, June 12th 2019
Blount County Jail offering baptisms to inmates (img: WBMA)

ONEONTA, Ala. (WBMA) — It's a long road to freedom for inmates at the Blount County Jail.

For many the road to forgiveness is longer.

However, Sheriff Mark Moon along with Redeemed Ministries is giving inmates the option to find it.

For the First time Tuesday night, the sheriff held a baptismal at the jail.

24 male inmates chose to be baptized and in 6 months they will offer the same to the female population.

Sheriff Moon says inmates are allowed to freely practice whatever religion they choose while in his jail.
https://abc3340.com/news/local/blount-c ... to-inmates

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:51 am

Yeah, they talked about the baptisms at the end of the episode.

Evangelicals proselytizing in the Deep South hardly seems newsworthy, even if they are ministering in prison.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:04 am

My own view is that the state’s prison system has violated the inmates’ rights by “offering” some Christian cult’s baptisms.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:05 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:04 am
My own view is that the state’s prison system has violated the inmates’ rights by “offering” some Christian cult’s baptisms.
I was curious about that angle as well. Some states are surprisingly accommodating for all religions, even minor ones. Yet somehow I feel an Alabama jail wouldn't have been so nice if the prisoners seeking religious solace were Muslim.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:55 pm

Gallups called Arpaio because it was Arpaio's birthday. (Gallups also called Zullo, because luve, twue luve.)

Arpaio told Gallups that Arpaio recently has given the DOJ "a ton of information," and he is encouraging the DOJ to look at the information. (As opposed to throwing paper and then demanding no one look at it?) No specification as to what exactly is this information tonage, but it is the birth certificate -- wink wink. :roll:

That's the big reveal. :yawn:

Gallups regurgitates his claim that "D.C. insiders" are sitting on "mind-blowing" information. :roll: And are waiting for the right to strike. :roll: And Obama's birth certificate is at the center of it all. "Mark my words -- and I could be wrong! -- in the coming months or years it may come out."

Gallups touts a new feature: you can text the show. Gallups claims it is anonymous, but :nope: .

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:58 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:55 pm
Gallups called Arpaio because it was Arpaio's birthday. (Gallups also called Zullo, because luve, twue luve.)

snippity snip

Gallups regurgitates his claim that "D.C. insiders" are sitting on "mind-blowing" information. :roll: And are waiting for the right to strike. :roll: And Obama's birth certificate is at the center of it all. "Mark my words -- and I could be wrong! -- in the coming months or years it may come out just before the sun finally dies."
Fixed it for you.
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:10 pm

woodworker wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:58 pm
bob wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:55 pm

snippity snip

Gallups regurgitates his claim that "D.C. insiders" are sitting on "mind-blowing" information. :roll: And are waiting for the right to strike. :roll: And Obama's birth certificate is at the center of it all. "Mark my words -- and I could be wrong! -- in the coming months or years it may come out just before the sun finally dies."
Fixed it for you.
Energy death of the universe maybe ........ more like

Return to “Miscellaneous”