Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" - Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P6980

Grumpy Old Guy

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “SOMETHING IS GOING TO POP IN THE WHITE HOUSE!" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P698

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Suranis wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:22 pm
Don't do it Bob!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!!!
To each his own. Some of us bang our heads, :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

Bob listens to Gallups and Zullo.

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “SOMETHING IS GOING TO POP IN THE WHITE HOUSE!" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P698

Post by bob » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Next section.

Arpaio's also suing NYT. Gallups' praying for Arpaio!

Zullo rehashes his Arpaio's bona fides. For a year, Zullo had an office in the MCSO. Zullo never heard Arpaio say a racist thing. Not a heartless guy! "If they can label you, they can destroy you." (Gallups concurs that Arpaio's isn't a racist.)

The case wasn't tossed to the curb! Show cause! [I have no idea what Zullo is talking about.]

Zullo: "I don't see how Arpaio can lose!"

Zullo tells some war story about some meeting in which Arpaio didn't say anything derogatory.

Second break. :yawn:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Zullo repeats that there's been a show-cause hearing in Arpaio's case. [Again, there's nothing.]

Gallups thinks it is defamatory to call someone "sadistic." :lol:

Gallups a-twitter because Barabara McQuade on MSNBC compared citizenship obtained by fraud to the president's election, charging the president with crimes, etc. (Zullo fearmongers by saying that the president's SCOTUS picks will be (somehow) removed.)

Zullo: BIRF CERTIFICATE!!! If the president can be convicted for being elected by fraud, then so can Obama!

(Same ole same ole about no certification, no report on Zullo's pressers, etc. Two double-blind examiners, etc. :yawn: )

Zullo's now onto Story Daniels, Cohen, etc. The president had to lie because of the NDA!

Next break.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Gallups summarizes someone else as "hope against hope" -- and then literally pivots to some imaginary prosecution of Obama! :crazy:

Former AGs told Zullo that Obama's presidency could be stripped from him. :roll:

No statute of limitations for Obama because the DOJ refused to investigate! :lol:

...and we're back to ... Cohen?

This wasn't even a hot mess; luke-warm mess at best. :yawn:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:35 am

Thank you Bob!

Most folks would know they've hit rock bottom when the Pea Ridge Walmart kicks you out. But not our Carl! :thumbs:

Hey Mike Zullo, Joe Arpaio, Carl and Branden "Big B" Gallups, Sharon Rondeau, Miki Booth, et al:

Happy 66-month Anniversary of the "BIG 'PLAN A'" announcement!

"Let's hear it for the Rainbow Birther Tour
It's been an incredible success
We weren't quite sure, we had a few doubts
Would Mike Zullo win through?
But the answer is yes!"
--Alternate "EVITA" Lyric

Any day now, right? Keep the faith, you're might get Barack Obama someday. Unless you end up in the #DeadBirthers topic first. 8-)

Avatar Photo: "Adam Samuel Ben-Canaan, Trustee within the ADAM SAMUEL BEN-CANAAN, PMA" who published "attempted murder charges against ... Fogbow". Member of "The Bears Law and Forensic Science Team" (on his t-shirt).

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:48 am

bob wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:31 pm
Zullo: "I don't see how Arpaio can lose!"
Birther predictions! Sooooo accurate! 100% record of being wrong!
bob wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:31 pm
Zullo tells some war story about some meeting in which Arpaio didn't say anything derogatory.
And great BirtherLogic™ too: he once said something that wasn't racist so he can't possibly be a racist.

Thx bob, we enjoy the fruits of your sad devotion to idiot radio. :thumbs:

realist

Post by realist » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 am

Thanks, bob. :thumbs:

So as usual, it was nothing, like we’ve seen before. :swoon:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:45 am

... but, oh do we have a surprise coming for the MSM!
I missed it.

What was the surprise? :confused:

In my whole life I have never faked a sarcasm.

realist

Post by realist » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:48 am

Foggy wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:45 am
I missed it.

What was the surprise? :confused:
Well, I thought this was surprising:
No statute of limitations for Obama because the DOJ refused to investigate! :lol:
I did not know that. :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:17 am

Oh yeah, that was a big surprise. :lol:

bob, are they taking callers? Asking for a friend. :liar:

In my whole life I have never faked a sarcasm.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:29 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:45 am
I missed it.

What was the surprise?
It was really stupid and convoluted, even for the boys.

Basically, some talking head compared the president's administration to someone who obtains citizenship by fraud. "Obtaining by fraud" sent the boys to their special places, and they were imagining congressional hearings and criminal investigations of Obama's (imagined) obtaining the presidency through a fraudulent birth certificate. Then it was off to the (dead-horse) races about Arpaio, international forensic examiners, etc. Nothing, like we've heard before.

In other words, someone's stray comment on the tee vee got the boys ginning up support for their neverwas cause to remove Obama from an office that he left 23 months ago. :yawn:

Foggy wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:17 am
bob, are they taking callers? Asking for a friend.
They did not take calls this time.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:17 pm

The Facebook:
Carol Murray wrote:Great show! I could have listened to Mike Zullo for the entire program! Your discussion raised a couple of questions for me though. Has anyone specifically said anything about getting rid of Trump's Supreme Court judges if he's stripped of his presidency? If that can be done, does that mean the Sotomayor and Kegan can be replaced when Obama is stripped of his presidency?
Gallups wrote:LOL! Thanks Carol! Zullo is great, no doubt. Your questions are being speculated upon all over the net. Don't know. I doubt seriously if that could happen though - since they were APPROVED by the Senate. Obama and Trump are not Kings and do not act on hardly anything without Congress or Court oversight and approval. Our founders were brilliant! So, it's not just a one man show. Even SCOTUS appointments.
The only people I've heard talking about the president's SCOTUS nominees being removed from the bench are:
1. Mike Zullo
2. The Revote crowd (both of them).

... and the only people still dreaming of removing Obama's picks are the Three Remaining Birthers.

I'm tickled that even Rondeau didn't think this last hour was worth a recap.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Big League Politics: EMAILS Reveal Obama Admin’s Push To Create Russia Scandal Hours Before Trump’s Inauguration:
As Big League Politics reported: real estate mogul Timothy Blixseth claims that he saw records from CIA and NSA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery proving that Clapper and Obama CIA director John Brennan oversaw repeated spying on the phone calls of President Donald Trump and millions of other private American citizens, including Supreme Court Justice John Roberts. Fired former FBI director James Comey received evidence from the whistleblower’s lawyer but sat on it.

In an audiotaped interview — conducted before Trump ever ran for president — Blixseth spoke to former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and detective Mike Zullo.
WND-like, it is actually just a rehash of this 2017 BLP article. :yawn:

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Some jerk* would leave a comment, but has been baned. :crying:

* :-

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:20 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:43 pm
Some jerk* would leave a comment, but has been baned. :crying:

* :-
Me too. It is a badge I wear proudly. :boxing:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:16 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:29 pm

:yawn:
I would but Carl stopped me from being able to post comments.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:47 pm

"Forever Your Girl" -- Carl Gallups channels Paula Abdul: :lol:

Joe Carl.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar Photo: "Adam Samuel Ben-Canaan, Trustee within the ADAM SAMUEL BEN-CANAAN, PMA" who published "attempted murder charges against ... Fogbow". Member of "The Bears Law and Forensic Science Team" (on his t-shirt).

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:02 am

"Forever Your Girl" -- Carl Gallups channels Paula Abdul: :lol:
Thanks For Your Dedicated
Service Service <<<<<<<<I can't make out what that is>
(signed) Sheriff Joe Arpaio (who's gonna write on your face in this keepsake photo)

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 am

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:16 pm
bob wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:29 pm

:yawn:
I would but Carl stopped me from being able to post comments.
I did
JJ O'Shaughnessy No.
Which elicited this searing response from the great totally not Narcissistic mind that is Carl
Freedom Friday With Carl Gallups No WHAT?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:42 pm

Did Karl answer the question?

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:42 pm
Did Karl answer the question?
I didn't listen today. (I only listen when birther-related guests/material are expressly teased.) I Someone could listen tomorrow to the archives.

But I'm not going to bother: I responded on Twitter, which I don't think Gallups monitors. And it wasn't a sufficiently safe question; Gallups may be dumb, but he's not Taitz dumb, where well-placed flattery gets you everywhere.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am

Ex-seller of used cars to pontificate about the law! YES!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:36 am

bob wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am
Ex-seller of used cars to pontificate about the law! YES!
I'd listen, but I'll be brushing my teeth that evening. :-

But bob, lawyers pontificate about cars in this forum so I don't understand why a car salesman shouldn't ponitificate about the law. It's only equitable, isn't it?

Return to “Miscellaneous”