Lauren Boebert - Carpetbaggin’ Vapin’ Yankin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:26 pm Southern heritage
Does it count as southern heritage if you are from Colorado? :think:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:28 pm
She is a seditious <beep> who has iirc defended SH..
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:56 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:33 pm Yeah - I read the article where the 16 year old mother of his child isn’t dating him any more..

Good for her and the child.
I hate these situations because those two will forever be tied together through that child. Or...Tyler completely abandons them to live his carefree life o' crime, Boebert-style. On one hand, the baby (and baby mama) is probably better off without him, but OTOH, may have daddy abandonment issues. Or the baby may be fine, idk.
She could be fortunate and when she grows up meet someone like Wil Wheaton, who, IIRC, adopted his wife's child(ren?).
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Boebert was born in Altamonte Springs, Florida, on December 19, 1986.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Thank you! Wonder how old she was when she ended up in Colorado, as I was under the impression she grew up there.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:10 pm
Boebert was born in Altamonte Springs, Florida, on December 19, 1986.
Ugh. A year younger than my older son. But he's a nuclear engineer, so much more useful to society. Interesting the divergent paths lives take.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

The best thing that ever happened to me was when my mom divorced my father, rivalled only by meeting Dr. Vicklund. And I definitely lucked out in the step-dad department.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:11 pm Thank you! Wonder how old she was when she ended up in Colorado, as I was under the impression she grew up there.
When she was 12, she and her family moved to the Montbello neighborhood of Denver and later to Aurora, Colorado, before settling in Rifle, Colorado, in 2003.
You can't take Florida out of anyone. :twisted:
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:21 pm The best thing that ever happened to me was when my mom divorced my father, rivalled only by meeting Dr. Vicklund. And I definitely lucked out in the step-dad department.
That's wonderful! I hope this baby has the same luck.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Indeed. It's not always as fraught a situation as people make out (and never ever stay in a bad relationship 'for the kids').
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

CO is part of the South (brief pause ..3-2-1) West. It's a state that is famous for the the Coalfield War and the Ludlow Massacre. It's home to John Denver, a famous country singer and self righteous gun toting property owner that shoots at would be trespassers. And more recently it added the American Ideal Family, The Boberts, to it's list of bragging rights. It's Very South-ish minus the cornbread.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

John Denver at least does a good tune.

Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Interesting series of quotations from (gulp) New York Post. The irony in some is mind boggling. BTW, recently she posted a meme on instagram: "Build the wall, deport them all." Very Christian of her.
Lauren Boebert, meanwhile, dropped out of high school to raise her son.

“I was a brand-new mom, and I had to make hard decisions on successfully raising my child, or getting to high school biology class. And I chose to take care of my child,” she told the Durango Herald in 2020 of the decision.
The then-17-year-old was behind the wheel of his dad’s car when it flipped into a creek bed, injuring his 19-year-old pal, Noble D’Amato, the outlet explained.

D’Amato – who was hospitalized with multiple concussions and severe hand lacerations – later slammed the Boebert family for downplaying the wreck.

“My thumb almost got cut off. It prevented me from getting a welding job, because I can’t hold a TIG torch anymore. I’m a personal-care provider now,” he lamented to Westword.
The Colorado firebrand raised eyebrows when she used the announcement to praise “rural conservative communities” for their higher teen pregnancy rates.

“Teen moms’ rates are higher in rural conservative areas because they understand the preciousness of a life that it’s about to be born,” she insisted.
“I love my son Tyler, who has been through some very difficult, public challenges for a young man and the subject of attention that he didn’t ask for,” Boebert said in a statement.

“It breaks my heart to see my child struggling and, in this situation, especially when he has been provided multiple opportunities to get his life on track,” she added.

“I will never give up on him and I will continue to be there for him. As an adult and father, Tyler will take responsibility for his actions and should be held accountable for poor decisions just like any other citizen.”
Colorado: Time you held her accountable for a lifetime of poor decisions.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Lauren Boebert's Son Made Sex Tape With Fellow Suspect: Affidavit

https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boebert ... er-1874680
Tyler Boebert "supposedly made a sex tape" with a fellow suspect who was a female minor, according to an affidavit following his arrest.

Boebert, the adult son of Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, was arrested on February 27 by the Rifle Police Department.

He is charged on 22 counts, which include vehicle tresspass, property thefts and criminal possession of ID documents.

None of the charges relate to the purported sex tape, which was alluded to by another minor police quoted in the affidavit. The same minor said the tape was sent around to people they knew.

The Rifle Police Department said in a Facebook post: "This is an ongoing investigation, no further information will be released at this time."
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Will MTG bring nudes of Boebert's son for Show and Tell?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Lots to unpack about the crime spree here. It’s been suggested the kid may have a drug problem.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2024/02/lau ... -her-name/
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:42 am Lots to unpack about the crime spree here. It’s been suggested the kid may have a drug problem.

It would not surprise me. Having a mother more interested in her public attention than her child's upbringing, or marriage, probably doesn't help.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Wall to wall coverage of mom giving her date a handsy in a public theater prolly didn’t help.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

If he had a drug problem, it would have been manifesting long before that incident.
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:42 am Lots to unpack about the crime spree here. It’s been suggested the kid may have a drug problem.

Any time a family member says they are trying to get their life back on track, you can bet it involves drugs.
bob

Post by bob »

That article:
The arrest warrant says that law enforcement officers spoke with Tyler Boebert on February 27 at his family’s house. He initially said that he “could not remember clearly” where he was on the nights of February 19 and 20.

“When [police] asked Tyler if he knew any of his friends’ names, he stated he did not,” the affidavit states. “But when [police] brought them up, he confirmed they were with him.”
Sure smells like drugs. And:
They were caught on video at the Love’s Travel Shop, and Tyler Boebert was wearing a gray hoodie that said “Shooters Grill” on the back and “Grit and Glory” on the front. Shooters Grill is the gun-themed restaurant his parents owned until it shut down in 2022. That hoodie helped investigators identify Tyler Boebert.
Stupidity also is a helluva drug.

Bonus:
Tyler Boebert’s father, Jayson Boebert, blamed COVID-19, the media, and “influences from all angles.”

“With the constant bombardment of information and influences from all angles, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and uncertain about the best way to guide your children. The challenges we have experienced, especially in the last few years, with schools being shut down, social shut downs, and the depression that was set in from a mismanaged COVID SHUT DOWN,” he said in a statement to Westword.
The party of personal responsibility. :roll:

Remind me again who was president when the COVID shutdowns started? :think:
Image ImageImage
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

“I love my son Tyler, who has been through some very difficult, public challenges for a young man and the subject of attention that he didn’t ask for,” Boebert said in a statement.
Maybe its just me, but I kinda think the kid is screaming for attention at the top of his lungs.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Public challenges for a young man? Thinking of challenges, the Obama girls turned out just right, though the GWB daughters were a bit naughty when they wanted some unobserved time ...
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:34 pm

That article: :snippity:
You pulled out most of what caught my eye, except I didn't have time to post them.

Mom giving up high school to care for her baby, and dad blaming COVID--priceless.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

A reminder of the quality parenting Lauren Boebert had.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”