Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
jemcanada2

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

northland10 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:28 am He could just say it was Canada firing our own missiles at Mexico by using the Hacker Hellstorm which was installed in CN Tower in the capital of Canada, Toronto, even the though capital is in Ottawa (Ottawa? Yeah, right. Do we look that stupid?). That's what it's all aboot, eh.
:shh: :shh:

We keep that secret in case people get past all the snow and make it to the frozen tundra of Ottawa. :lol:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm not a foot person anyway, but those are REALLY horrible feet. What the heck?
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Webbed toes surgically corrected?
Big toe is skinny - lifelong bad thong (flip flop) wearing?
High heel squeezie toes relaxing?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Botched cosmetic surgery on cloven hooves.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

She had her prehensile toes shortened. (After having her prehensile tail removed.)
Image Image Image Image
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

neeneko wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:14 am
AndyinPA wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:23 pm Lots of people with weird toes around, but if those were my toes, I wouldn't show them off in sandals.
You kidding? If I had toes like that I would put little claws on them and traumatize small children!
:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Off Topic
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:rotflmao:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Keep the leaks coming: The case against Donald Trump is being built up by Republicans' big mouths
There can be no more doubt in anyone's mind who is paying attention that a coup was plotted and nearly successful

By HEATHER DIGBY PARTON
PUBLISHED APRIL 27, 2022 9:56AM (EDT)

I've lost count of how many books have been published at this point about Donald Trump's final days, but I'm glad that the staggered release of them has helped to keep the event fresh in people's minds as each one offers up something that we didn't know before. With the January 6th Committee selectively leaking information and the prospect of public hearings at some point in the near future, it's still possible that the whole thing won't be completely swept under the rug before the election in the fall.

A few days ago, Politico's Kyle Cheney posted a useful overview of just some of what we have learned so far. We know that Trump went to great lengths in the days and weeks after the election to bully, coerce, strong arm and intimidate local and state officials in all the battleground states to illegally overturn the election results. He pushed the Department of Justice to declare the election results were tainted and only moved on when it became clear that they would all resign in protest if he installed a willing toady who would carry it out. And his legal team of fringe weirdos led by Rudy Giuliani descended upon courthouses in the targeted states with wild accusations of voter fraud that were all denied, many of them by judges Trump himself appointed.

Throughout this period, various conspiracy nuts, hucksters, crackpots and grifters were running in and out of the White House with ludicrous schemes, pushing conspiracy theories. On Tuesday, CNN published texts from one of them, an obscure congressman from Pennsylvania named Scott Perry, a former Army General like fellow weirdo Michael Flynn who was heavily involved in all aspects of the attempted coup. Among Perry's texts were messages to Chief of Staff Mark Meadows accusing CIA director Gina Haspel of being in cahoots with "the Brits" to manipulate the voting machines and telling him the "DNI needs to be tasked to audit their overseas accounts at CIA - and their National Endowment for Democracy. " (How many of these kooky Generals are there?)

When none of Giuliani's legal claims came to fruition, Trump enlisted the help of a legal quack named John Eastman who devised a plan to have Republican-run states send alternate slates of electors and then have Vice President Mike Pence throw out the electoral votes from those states to dishonestly invoke the "contingent election process" which would result in Trump being elected because there are currently more GOP state delegations than Democratic ones.

And that's just for starters.

https://www.salon.com/2022/04/27/keep-t ... ig-mouths/
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

All these after-the-fact authors are nothing but cowards.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:40 pm All these after-the-fact authors are nothing but cowards.
I must disagree with the 'nothing but' phrasing. They *are* cowards. But they are something else: material witnesses. Or perhaps co-conspirators? IANAL. But I'm pretty sure some of them are at least one of the two in addition to being cowards.

Fogbow Lawdawgs, some clarification on terminology? :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:44 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:40 pm All these after-the-fact authors are nothing but cowards.
I must disagree with the 'nothing but' phrasing. They *are* cowards. But they are something else: material witnesses. Or perhaps co-conspirators? IANAL. But I'm pretty sure some of them are at least one of the two in addition to being cowards.

Fogbow Lawdawgs, some clarification on terminology? :)
Disagreement approved!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I've seen ballet destroy feet but I don't know about crossfit. Is there any direct foot trauma involved, like standing on your tippie toes when feet aren't designed to stand on tippie toes?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:20 pm I've seen ballet destroy feet but I don't know about crossfit. Is there any direct foot trauma involved, like standing on your tippie toes when feet aren't designed to stand on tippie toes?
Dunno but this looks great.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Think I figured it out. After looking through a LOT of really insane foot surgery pics I ran across "Cinderella Surgery", Which is molding the feet to fit into designer shoes, through lengthening some toes, cropping others, thinning them down etc.

You can see the characteristics in the photos.

If someone was vain and stupid enough to have this surgery over and over, I can see how the feet could wind up like hers look.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:07 pm Think I figured it out. After looking through a LOT of really insane foot surgery pics I ran across "Cinderella Surgery", Which is molding the feet to fit into designer shoes, through lengthening some toes, cropping others, thinning them down etc.

You can see the characteristics in the photos.

If someone was vain and stupid enough to have this surgery over and over, I can see how the feet could wind up like hers look.
The bottom photo feet have nasty-looking bunions.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Off Topic
Plantar plate injury, and it can absolutely be caused by crossfit.
Plantar plate tears or injuries occur when this ligament is damaged, usually from too much pressure on the ball of the foot. It usually occurs at the second metatarsal because it’s often the longest, and so takes on the most force when the toes bend during walking. Other causes and contributing factors may include:

Flat (rolled in) feet
Bunions and hammertoes
Short first metatarsal bone (and hence longer second metatarsal bone)
Repetitive high-impact activity such as running
Climbing stairs and similar actions that put pressure on the ball of the foot
https://www.footandankle-usa.com/wp-con ... 3x1024.png
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“You can’t concede when you won.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

isn't dumbass supposed to be at the Derby today?

no sign of him so far.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sad-cafe wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:21 pm isn't dumbass supposed to be at the Derby today?

no sign of him so far.
It's not a proper grift if he actually delivers on the product.... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
tek

Post by tek »

At a press briefing Saturday, Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear brushed off a question about former President Donald Trump’s rumored appearance at Churchill Downs, noting that Derby Day is “a day of festivity, where hopefully we put any divisions aside.”

“Hopefully, we focus more on the race in front of us than any races in our future,” Beshear added. “It’s a chance for everybody to see that Kentucky is welcoming to anyone who wants to come to this track, former president included.”
hahahahahaaahahhhaha
Trump? "put any divisions aside"
sure. whatever.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

:violin: :violin: :violin:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra