trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Collect them all!!!

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

Gupwalla wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:27 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:03 pm How many of his supporters are even in the trade for cryptocurrentcies, a requirement to purchase and trade NFTs? How many of his supporters, especially the elderly are computer fluent with the web?
I don’t even think these are NFTs. Just “limited edition” jpegs.

I am choosing to look at this as the world’s biggest troll having a laugh at the whole NFT craze (and naturally making a few bucks in the process). It’s just funnier that way, and today I choose to laugh.
"Limited edition" jpegs? Jpegs are one of the easiest file types to copy. Why spend $100. Get fifty of your MAGA friends to kick in $2 each and then make 49 copies.

Limited Edition Jpeg is an oxymoron.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Azastan wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:22 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:22 pm

Ron F. is having a field day with this, worth a look.
Twitter will no longer load on my tablet (probably due to some update I just made).

Aren't the important people on some other platform yet? Why is everyone still driving traffic to that site anyway?
I don't *officially* use Twitter or their app, never joined. I just look at accounts I want to see via web browser, on my laptop/hard drive - Edge browser mostly. On my Fire tablet I can still see them, via their Silk browser.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

OMG! Trump isn’t even the one selling these. He licensed his name, likeness and image to a random NFT company.
much ado

trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

tek wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:45 am Whoever talked Trump into doing this wins the internet.
Okay, I have a conspiracy theory for this.

My conspiracy theory is that the RNC is so desperate to get Trump out of the 2024 election that they are trying every means possible to make him unable to win in the primaries. Trump is very easy to manipulate by way of his ego/feelings of inadequacy. So they had a mole suggest that this was a great idea to Trump, who jumped on it as perfect public relations ploy, thereby calling into question his own judgement.

That is my conspiracy theory.

As an expert said...
► Show Spoiler
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

The Evel Knievel Estate needs to sue.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Rep. James Comer on Trump's cringe NFT announcement: "Well, the president is one of the world's greatest marketer. He has a huge sense of humor."
Gupwalla

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gupwalla »

noblepa wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:37 pm
"Limited edition" jpegs? Jpegs are one of the easiest file types to copy. Why spend $100. Get fifty of your MAGA friends to kick in $2 each and then make 49 copies.

But the exact same thing is also true of NFTs. For a while, the biggest running gag on Twitter NFT circles was to brag to a Certified Bored Ape that you right-clicked his avatar.

NFTs are themselves just an elaborate con built on top of the elaborate con that is crypto.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

I can't tell the real ones from the fake ones. They're all equally stupid. Anyway.
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/stat ... 8038855684
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: BREAKING: President Trump announces free speech policy plan for 2024!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gupwalla

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gupwalla »

Din’t Trump - while collecting a federal paycheck - spend just about every day calling CNN and NBC and The NY Times and the Washington Post “fake news”?

Is the fine per occurrence and also retroactive? Because it’s possible we could completely recover all of Trump’s presidential salary in fines.
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

Gupwalla wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:26 pm

But the exact same thing is also true of NFTs. For a while, the biggest running gag on Twitter NFT circles was to brag to a Certified Bored Ape that you right-clicked his avatar.

NFTs are themselves just an elaborate con built on top of the elaborate con that is crypto.
My first exposure to NFTs was a few years ago, when Milania sold one for more than a hundred thousand dollars. Someone at the time claimed that there was some elaborate technique used to make them "impossible" to duplicate. I don't think I understood what they were saying, but I didn't believe it. I think it had something to do with block chain, which, to most people is some sort of black magic.

So, does he think that he is going to get $99 for EACH so-called trading card? I don't even understand how they are called trading cards, except that they are relatively small images.

When we were kids, trading cards were printed on card stock and could be, well, traded. "I'll give you a Mickey Mantle and a Bob Feller for one Babe Ruth". That was at least half the fun. With jpegs (or, presumably, nfts) there is no need to trade anything. You just make a copy and send it to a friend.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Since when is this not genius? Since when is "uttering" trading cards with your own face, wearing clothing you've never worn, not a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT?

These things are only $99 each, and I see all you creepy libruls talking about STEALING the trading cards, but lemme tell ya, if you do that you are STEALING FROM DONALD ASTRONAUT MILITARY HERO BIKER PRESIDENT TV STAR TRUMP, that's where. And you are surely gonna burn in Heck.

I'm gonna collect them all! No. :talktothehand:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Kendra wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:12 pm
The Evel Knievel Estate needs to sue.
In his video he says the artwork pertains to his life and his career. He was none of these things in the nft
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Phoenix520 »

It’s just really embarrassing coming from a once and wannabe president. I mean, COME ON.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Danraft wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:59 am Holy crap!
I figured it had to be satire… omg… cant stop laughing…

These people drink their own koolaid…
You misspelled urine..
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

noblepa wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:56 pm
Gupwalla wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:26 pm

My first exposure to NFTs was a few years ago, when Milania sold one for more than a hundred thousand dollars. Someone at the time claimed that there was some elaborate technique used to make them "impossible" to duplicate. I don't think I understood what they were saying, but I didn't believe it. I think it had something to do with block chain, which, to most people is some sort of black magic.

So, does he think that he is going to get $99 for EACH so-called trading card? I don't even understand how they are called trading cards, except that they are relatively small images.

When we were kids, trading cards were printed on card stock and could be, well, traded. "I'll give you a Mickey Mantle and a Bob Feller for one Babe Ruth". That was at least half the fun. With jpegs (or, presumably, nfts) there is no need to trade anything. You just make a copy and send it to a friend.

It's impossible to duplicate the block chain address of the certrificate of authenticity.

The actual certificate and indeed the actuial NFT, you right click and "save image as" and it's yours. You just don't own it. Which means something important that is beyond my comprehension.

Of course, Trump is stupid and I am willing to bet he doesn't realize any of this, and possibly thinks these are real, printed on cardboard and packaged with bubble gum trading cards.

We are talking about a man who sold thens of thousands of fake credit cards for $45 each.

raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

He got the ball from Tom Brady, that's why it is deflated.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

noblepa wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:37 pm Trump has been a (bad) joke for a long time, but this almost seems like a deliberate attempt to make himself the butt even more jokes.

Gotta set my DVR to record Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Myers tonight. They're gonna rip him to shreds. I can see it now. Jimmy has a split screen, showing TFG's trading cards on one side and himself, rolling on the floor in paroxysms of laughter, on the other. An added touch would be to have paramedics come in to administer oxygen, so he can breath again.

This is how Trump wants to convince people to take him seriously as a presidential contender? As CovfefeMan?
I'd love to see Kimmel's sidekick Guillermo dressed in one of those getups.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gupwalla

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gupwalla »

noblepa wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:56 pm
Trump doesn’t think like a sophisticated businessman with a rational customer base. Trump thinks like PT Barnum with an audience of just enough suckers to make even the most outlandish sales pitch profitable.

So I think he expects to get enough suckers paying $99 to better than break even. And if he doesn’t, you can bet he got his money up front with the licensing deal (in which case his licensed reseller was the real sucker).
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

You demanded more! We have more!

raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Here's tfg on free speech or whatever.
New Slippers Poso🇺🇸 @JackPosobiec wrote: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: I have obtained a copy of President Trump unveiling the major planks of his official Free Speech Policy Proposal

This is the first video drop in a series to come from his 2024 presidential campaign
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

:notlistening:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

The comments on Free Republic are hilarious, running about 95/5% aghast/supportive. DeSantis is having a good day.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”