Princess foofypants not well

roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

:bighug:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Loss is so hard, but we were lucky to know her at all.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

:bighug:
June bug

Post by June bug »

The Princess was the first FBer I met too - I recognized her walking toward me from her signature red hair!

We shared a tapas dinner at Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Throughout it, she talked about you, realist. Talked about you with such warmth, humor, concern and love :lovestruck: especially love. :lovestruck:

She was an incredibly lovely lady, inside and out. I feel privileged to have known her, here and in "real life". :bighug:
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

:oldman: :bighug: :oldlady:
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

My love and heart goes out Realist with this loss. While her absence is profound for us, her death cannot be measured considering his personal loss. It was a wonderful relationship and I am happy they connected. Doesn't happen often. Kind blessings, Real.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Thank you for sharing that realist.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

While I never had the privilege of meeting the Princess or Realist, the postings about her really touch me deeply. I know exactly what you mean when you say you pause the program and start talking to her and then remember she isn't there. This happened numerous times to me when I would see or hear something that my father would have appreciated. Even years after his passing I would think "I need to tell dad about that" and then remember he was gone.

I am certain your memories of Pricess Foofypants are as rich and wonderful as my memories of dad. I'm so sorry your time with her was cut short. :bighug:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “General Stuff”