Lawrence "Larry" Wayne Sinclair Sings - Fake Suicide by Tic Tac

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Greatgrey wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:25 am
neonzx wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:12 am
Oh, TheRegulator.com -- I do not recall if you were a part of that or not.
Oh you hurt me now Jimbot. :cry:

I still have a lot of entries in my contacts for the old gang. Doubtful if any of them work anymore.
I am sorry. I did not mean to offend. LOL
It was a long time ago and I thought Larry was yesterday news. But then he pops up on Tuckers Twitter X podcast. WtF
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

This makes more sense to me if'n I imagine that Mr. Putin is giving Mr. Carlson his orders. I think Mr. Carlson has been known to fly on airplanes, which is a newly hazardous endeavor for those who stand up against Mr. Putin. And honestly, it's so uncomfortable to wear a full parachute pack on a commercial flight. Whew. :nope:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Lartard looking kinda shitty.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Clips. Larry is looking a bit worse for wear.
Tucker Carlson @TuckerCarlson wrote: A man who claims he had sex with Barack Obama in 1999 tells his story.

Wednesday. 6pm ET.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He certainly has lost a lot of weight.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:01 pm He certainly has lost a lot of weight.
That he has. While I would love to shed some pounds, I doubt I want to do it the way he has.
101010 :towel:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I thought he was dead. I couldn’t remember if it was Larry or He, Lucas who tictac’d himself.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:05 pm I thought he was dead. I couldn’t remember if it was Larry or He, Lucas who tictac’d himself.
Birthers for years have claimed he was murdered.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Greatgrey

Post by Greatgrey »

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:25 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:05 pm I thought he was dead. I couldn’t remember if it was Larry or He, Lucas who tictac’d himself.
I think he made that claim once or twice, or he was going to off himself.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:58 pm
Suranis wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:01 pm He certainly has lost a lot of weight.
That he has. While I would love to shed some pounds, I doubt I want to do it the way he has.
Down here in the semi-rural SE we call it the Jenny Crank diet....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:39 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:25 pm
I think he made that claim once or twice, or he was going to off himself.
No he was not murdered. He was tracked by members of TheRegulator. When he pulled the fake suicide by TicTacs live-stream, one or two members contacted authorities. Of course the FBI and Secret Service were already monitoring him. He lived streamed from a hotel/motel balcony.,
And we didn't know in the moment they were candy tictacs,but I knew it was another attention stunt.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Im honestly shocked that his lies are getting attention now. Tucker is beneath contempt.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:36 am Im honestly shocked that his lies are getting attention now. Tucker is beneath contempt.
Don't worry much on that. Tucker has no audience. He is so desperate for views/stories that he brought this up. It is going nowhere.

I can guarantee if you ask random people -- have you heard of Larry Sinclair Obama and Cocaine -- you will get a blank stare.

The only media type gigs Larry got were on some drive-time haha funny shows. But even the producers of Howard Stern took a hard pass back then.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Yes, I think the proper way to look at this is that Tucker has got so little pull left that the only people he can get on his show is stuff like this loser. And, aside from us, I really doubt anyone has noticed.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Too bad that Tik Tok didn't exist yet for his tic tac drama :twisted:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

If you thought Elmo couldn't go lower... and a Pizzagate reference to boot. He is deep in the Q swamp.

Musk Obama.JPG
Musk Obama.JPG (62.42 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Elon Musk @elonmusk
Dominoes Effect 🍕
6:53 PM · Sep 6, 2023
1M Views

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 2m
📉 Advertisers like @dominos, @nabisco, @McDonalds, @Dell, @Apple, @amazon, @Disney, @GM, @IBM, @TMobile, @Microsoft, @Uber, @LEVIS & @Nike need to see this disgusting post from Elon Musk, CEO. X ads down 60% isn't enough. Larry Sinclair has been jailed for lying more than once.

Here's the Tucker/Larry Sinclair trash. Did not watch.

Tucker Carlson @TuckerCarlson1h
Ep. 22 Larry Sinclair says he had a night of crack cocaine-fueled sex with Barack Obama, and that Obama came back for more the next day. Assess for yourself. Here’s our interview.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Of course, the Gateway House of Boys and RWNJ media are all over this. Because it's a gay story, openly gay self-hating Jim Hoft wanted to write it himself.

I'm putting it in spoiler. This is all Tucker has left and willing to bet he doesn't talk about Larry's criminal record or provide any rebuttal, that would be too honest.
► Show Spoiler

Does anybody have handy Larebear's criminal and jail history? Especially charges for lying/perjury. That's something people should know about.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Its probably in oldbow somewhere, or at Doc Conspiracies.
Hic sunt dracones
Greatgrey

Post by Greatgrey »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:01 pm Does anybody have handy Larebear's criminal and jail history? Especially charges for lying/perjury. That's something people should know about.
From 2008, Politico. https://www.politico.com/story/2008/06/ ... eet-011164
I’m sure The Regulators had graphics, wish we’d save some.
He was first arrested on a larceny charge in 1981 in Denver, according to his Colorado arrest record, as filed in federal court. In 1985, he was convicted of theft and of forging a check in Florida, and sentenced to a year in jail, according to Florida records filed in federal court.

After the Florida episode, according to the records, he returned to Colorado, where he faced check fraud and credit card charges in 1986. Then, in 1987, he was convicted in Colorado on more serious forgery charges, and sentenced to 16 years in jail.

In prison, according to state records filed in federal court, Sinclair was disciplined 97 times for infractions including assault, threats, drug possession, intimidation, and verbal abuse, most recently in

“He has not institutionalized well,” a spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Corrections, Liz McDonough, told the Denver Post in 1996 after a month-long Sinclair hunger strike.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks tons, GG. I'll post that around tomorrow.

Not seeing a huge pickup on the story/interview... it's so long ago, and gay rights have come so far, and he has zero proof... perfect for a Tucker slobber, but not for Americans to say hey this is a big deal cause it affects me right now.

If anybody bothered to watch it, did Tucker talk about Larry's criminal record?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:35 am Thanks tons, GG. I'll post that around tomorrow.

Not seeing a huge pickup on the story/interview... it's so long ago, and gay rights have come so far, and he has zero proof... perfect for a Tucker slobber, but not for Americans to say hey this is a big deal cause it affects me right now.

If anybody bothered to watch it, did Tucker talk about Larry's criminal record?
I did watch the whole thing because I was immersed in it 15 years/eons ago. Yes, Tuck touches a bit on some of Larry's criminal past but not in deep.

But he is supposed to be your duty to monitor orlylicious since he is an east coast Florida Man. That is your jurisdiction. . :mrgreen:
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

How, exactly, is this newsworthy now? What’s changed in the last 15 years other than there being a new generation of gullible morons willing to believe it?

Reminds me of 2016 when punk kids born in 1994 were saying “Dude, look up the Clinton body count.”
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

DrIrvingFinegarten wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:27 pm How, exactly, is this newsworthy now? What’s changed in the last 15 years other than there being a new generation of gullible morons willing to believe it?

Reminds me of 2016 when punk kids born in 1994 were saying “Dude, look up the Clinton body count.”
As an avid consumer of RWNJ media, I can tell you that it is newsworthy because Biden is a "rotting bad of oatmeal" and is not really in charge. Nor is Harris. Who is in charge, you might ask? Why, Obama, of course. He's still running the country from his unofficial third term.

:lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The news here is Tucker Carlson is officially a loser.

Return to “Other weirdos”