The Trial of Schaeffer Cox - GUILTY

TheNewSaint

Re: The Trial of Schaeffer Cox - GUILTY

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Methinks Mr. Cox is learning a harsh reality of the sovcit world: once you've lost, people quickly forget about you. Sovcits are only interested in people who still have a chance of winning, or at least haven't lost yet.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:31 pm

By allowing himself to be imprisoned, he accepted the government's contract. He's now in thrall and no longer sovereign. Too bad so sad.

Image Image Image Image Image

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:42 pm

So much 241... he deserves being in prison.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:31 pm
By allowing himself to be imprisoned, he accepted the government's contract. He's now in thrall and no longer sovereign. Too bad so sad.
:point:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:31 pm

He's standing under. :mrgreen:

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

DZ Bill

Post by DZ Bill » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Can't wait till March I hope the judge takes him down a couple pegs

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:23 pm

DZ Bill wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:04 pm
Can't wait till March I hope the judge takes him down a couple pegs
I think its May. I hope Rudy and the other krazies keep calling the sentencing judge and yelling and screaming on his voice mail. That will certainly make him more sympathetic to Flatcap.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:36 am

Angela thinks it might not be a good idea to threaten the judge who will resentence Cox. A poot with common sense - who would of thunk it?
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:05 am

Not that the judge will ever see the letters or hear the calls, but a really really stupid idea. These people are seriously stupid and incredibly unclear on the subject of what and how things go, and it is good advice so almost a sure and certain guarantee that the poots will pay the slightest bit of attention.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:09 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:36 am
Angela thinks it might not be a good idea to threaten the judge who will resentence Cox. A poot with common sense - who would of thunk it?
Capture.JPG
Rudy to the Rescue:

Around the 2:50 mark Rudy forgets to use his inside voice.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:15 pm

Debra Cochran
6 hrs ·

This is why we do this <3 <3 <3 Thank you Ted Nugent.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 pm

not sure the tedster is going to be happy being lied to.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:55 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:09 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:36 am
Capture.JPG
Rudy to the Rescue:

Around the 2:50 mark Rudy forgets to use his inside voice.
:rotflmao: That was delicious. I might listen to it again.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:50 pm

Rudy is quite angry. I posted that on the Lonestar thread yesterday but forgot to cross post on this thread.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:35 am

Rudy, I think, spends his entire life angry at/about something. Strikes me as someone who has much too much free time.

DZ Bill

Post by DZ Bill » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:46 am

My wife has taken to calling him Sylvester (like from bugs bunny). She thinks we should refer him to a good speech therapist.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:30 pm

DZ Bill wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:46 am
My wife has taken to calling him Sylvester (like from bugs bunny). She thinks we should refer him to a good speech therapist.
Now, Bill, that's not very nice.

Let me buy you a beer.

:bar:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:17 pm

Kelli Stewart shared a post.
2 hrs ·
A group of us from Washington to Montana to Arkansas are looking forward to seeing Schaeffer at his re-sentencing hearing May 30th in Tacoma WA. There is a lot of work to be done before they can crack his case wide open and God willing, secure his release. He has 20 years left of a 27 year unjust sentence. If you can support his legal battle, please do so at www.paypal .me/schaeffercox. Every little bit adds up and he needs to continue funding the work Larry Klayman is doing on his case. If you thought the Bundy trials had flagrant prosecutorial misconduct and withheld exculpatory evidence, you should see the Schaeffer Cox case.
#freeschaeffercox

John Ammon Gavin Joshua Jared <<<<tags
https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=475665229503937&id=100011813922844&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCRDhj0UV67DTHR67yRPgWUEEhkcy3mxzIsU1RDEvbtldYlr8o5B5HfavG6MDkAioF-s2WNEvCTkSOpIpuGU0tanYSroxbPQIlYOnk0krK5I1zmj9OEtY5NM2YNO9SBfPkljUWrt2k7J-HOYqaZeGMxS8geOvopk-xD37GaycTP6pCVWA__6Reyc-mAVU5GCAMUq4x7AMrkkvY4i8dcJf1m&__tn__=-R

Schaeffer Cox
2 hrs ·

10/18/18 Letter to a supporter to be shared:

Hello,

I saw the birthday card you sent my 9 year old son. Thank you. It meant a lot to him, and to me. As he gets older, I'm sure your wise words will take on renewed meaning.

Your kindness, support, and correspondence are like rain drops on dry parched soil. You have ministered hope to me and my family. Thank you from my heart.

My mind is flooded with Christmas memories right now. My first Christmas in prison was in Alaska, before I got put in this black-site political lock up. The heat in the jail was broken, and there weren't even enough blankets to go around. The clothes we were given were more like potato sacks than actual clothes. Even the showers were cold. There was no way to get warm. The walls, floors, ceilings, beds, and benches were all made of the same frigid concrete. It radiated a steady coldness that seeped into your very bones and made your soul slow down and feel weak.

But there were Americans there, and Christians. We mixed oatmeal and peanut butter together and molded it into a mop bucket to form a pie crust. Then we filled the crust with rice and raisins so it looked like a Christmas dish. Everyone got a little piece, and we sang Christmas carols together.

In it's own dreadful way, that was a good memory. But this secret dungeon they've got me in now is mostly Muslims, who don't believe in Christmas. So this Christmas I'll be alone again, except for you, and your letters, and my memories.

When I was a boy, my father would always play Santa Clause and fill our stalkings with presents. Family would travel to visit, and we'd bake cookies while my grandfather, "Papaw," told stories of past Christmases on the farm, or during WWII, or of when my father and his brothers were young. I had a family at Christmas. And we all loved each other. That's what made it good.

I wish I could be there for my children this Christmas. Because in a deep way, they are more alone than I am right now. This injustice is harder on them than anyone else. It's gone on for too long. It's time for me to go home.

To right this wrong and get out, I need public support. Which means I need you. Will you please share my story with the caring and influential people you know? Perhaps Ted Nugent, WA representative Matthew Shea, KrisAnne Hall, Ryan Bundy and anyone who may have had a hand in the Hammond's presidential pardon? We need more people writing to president Trump also. My attorney is working on the pardon application and the FOIA cases as you read this now. Pray for his success and help me pay his bills if you can.

Thank you,
--Schaeffer
www.paypal .me/schaeffercox
www.freeschaeffer .com #freeschaeffercox — with John Lamb, Kelli Stewart, Ammon Bundy, Angela Clemons, Gavin Seim, Carol Bundy, Frank Turney, Angie Huntington Bundy, Margaret Khan and Rick Koerber Franklin.

:confused:
I googled "schaeffer cox larry klayman"
I am NOT finding much about Klayman being involved with Cox- except for posts by Poots on Facebook and the blog.
Jun 11, 2018
U.S. Supreme Court declines to take Schaeffer Cox case
Cox’s public defender Michael Filipovic filed his brief to the Supreme Court — known as a petition for a writ of certiorari — in March. In May, the federal government responded with a brief asking the Supreme Court to not take the case. The government doesn’t always respond to petitions for certiorari. The response brief from solicitor Gen. Noel Francisco’s office challenges the basic facts of Filipovic’s case. <snip>
http://www.newsminer.com/news/alaska_ne ... 74fea.html
SEPTEMBER 18, 2018
LET FREEDOM RING!
Hi Everyone,
I have really GREAT NEWS! Larry Klayman is now officially on my defense team for the open civil cases!
Remember this is the same lawyer who helped obtain the pardon for Sheriff Joe Arapio….. https://www.freedomwatchusa.org/klayman ... dent-shoul… and also worked with Cliven Bundy to assist in his full dismissal of all charges. Here is a great interview with Klayman on the Bundy trials: https://www.libertynation.com/bundy-mis ... int…/<SNIP - I am not bothering with getting the links. this is just a quick sloppy copy/paste>
https://freeschaeffer.com/great-news-la ... -on-board/

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:24 am

Schaeffer thinks he's Ivan Denisovitch. He's actually Fetiukov.

realist

Post by realist » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:55 am

SEPTEMBER 18, 2018
LET FREEDOM RING!
Hi Everyone,
I have really GREAT NEWS! Larry Klayman is now officially on my defense team for the open civil cases!
Remember this is the same lawyer who helped obtain the pardon for Sheriff Joe Arapio….. https://www.freedomwatchusa.org/klayman ... dent-shoul… and also worked with Cliven Bundy to assist in his full dismissal of all charges. Here is a great interview with Klayman on the Bundy trials: https://www.libertynation.com/bundy-mis ... int…/<SNIP - I am not bothering with getting the links. this is just a quick sloppy copy/paste>
So he's not a part of any criminal proceedings.

And I have no idea what "open civil cases" FlatCap has. :think:

I doubt Klayman had jack to do with the Arpaio pardon and he "may" have worked behind the lines on Cliven but IIRC he was never admitted phv in any of the Bundy defenses/cases. Could be wrong, but ...

These idiots have a very highly inflated view of Klayman's legal acumen and ability and ... results. Or mostly lack thereof.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Reading between the lines and my WAG: it appears Cox filed a FOIA request (Klayman's bread and butter), and Klayman's ghostwriting.

And I have no doubt Klayman had no part in Arpaio's pardon, but it is convenient for Klayman to let others have that impression. P.S.: Send money.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:50 am

Bunch of stupid here.
I’ve been tortured. I watched them torture my codefendant until he slit his own wrists. I’ve spent years in isolation units. It’s like being buried alive in a tomb. In fact, my seven foot by nine foot windowless solid concrete cell, with it’s solid concrete bed that looks like a coffin, feels eerily similar to a mausoleum. Once when I was a boy, I peered through the key hole into a mausoleum and saw the concrete casket, there in the center of a seven foot by nine foot solid concrete room. It was like it was removed from time. It gave me chills. All I could think about was what it would be like to be stuck in that little tomb, sitting on that concrete bed, watching the world go on without me.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:04 am

"As a young boy, I learned the horror of being put in prison for a long sentence if I committed crimes. So when I grew up I committed crimes that resulted in me being put in prison for a long sentence."

Way to put your education into practice, dumbass. :smoking:

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:42 am

Give him a break. He's trying to sound profound and to be a writer, like Oscar Wilde.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:26 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:42 am
Give him a break. He's trying to sound profound and to be a writer, like Oscar Wilde.
sounds more like Oscar the grouch. amirite?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”