The Trial of Schaeffer Cox - GUILTY

Foggy

Re: The Trial of Schaeffer Cox - GUILTY

Post by Foggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:18 pm

A marriage made in Hades. I couldn't wish the Scourge of Larry on a more deserving person. :clap:

Welcome, seeker! There's a seeker born every minute!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:22 pm

I have to agree, they really. do deserve each other, but off hand I can't think of a more. pointless and useless combination, unless Orly was added to the admixture. 0n the plus side, I suppose, her FOIA track record is at least on par with GIL.

I still don't know why Flatcap isn't filing this, he is, or was, so fond of filing pointless wastepaper that he should be used to it by now, he certainly couldn't do any worse than Orly and GIL routinely do.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:33 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:22 pm
I still don't know why Flatcap isn't filing this, he is, or was, so fond of filing pointless wastepaper that he should be used to it by now, he certainly couldn't do any worse than Orly and GIL routinely do.
Cox is too bizzy suing everybody:
Fairbanks militia leader Schaeffer Cox was a prolific writer and filer of legal documents long before he was sentenced to 26 years in prison. Now in his eighth year in jail, Cox has filed four new civil lawsuits in federal court in the past 13 months in addition to his direct appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court to take up his case and overturn his convictions.

In the civil cases, Cox accuses former supporters of stealing more than $100,000 from a legal defense fund raised in his name. He seeks documents related to his criminal case through the Freedom of Information Act and sues prison guards for interfering with his legal mail and his communication with a filmmaker.

In a lawsuit filed in February, Cox accuses supporters during his early years in prison of raising money for his legal defense and spending it without his permission.

The civil suit names 12 defendants, including Cox’s Fairbanks supporter Maria Rensel, who testified for Cox at trial and organized a letter-writing campaign before his sentencing. The suit also names Virginia direct-mail advertising company Eberle Associates Inc., and the US~Observer, an Oregon newspaper that specializes in writing about people seeking exoneration.

Cox says in his civil complaint that a group of his supporters including Rensel created a group called “Free Schaeffer Cox (a project of Alaskans for Liberty”) to raise a legal defense case for Cox’s appeals. By Cox’s estimation, an Eberle direct mail campaign raised more than $2 million, of which the direct-mail firm took 93 percent under terms Cox agreed to. However, Cox said the Free Schaeffer Cox group took control of his share of the money and used it without his permission to pay $100,000 to the publisher of the US~Observer. The newspaper has published two articles about Cox.

In his other two lawsuits, Cox sues employees of the federal prison in Illinois where he is incarcerated. He accuses staff of illegally interfering in his correspondence with lawyers he is thinking about hiring, with U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Joshua Ligairi, a filmmaker working on a documentary about Cox called “Plan 241.”
And his FOIA case. (And his SCOTUS cert. petition.)

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:39 pm

The flatcap fans made a new video - Ammo gives the intro. I didn't watch all of it - looks really stoopid. KK says she is going to go protest in front of his "secret" prison but doesn't say when. Funny she knows the location of his secret prison which is Terre Haute FCI and easy to look up on the BOP website.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:59 pm

That ought to be fun. Since there is no street parking around the Terre Haute complex, she will need to beg the Dollar General to let her park there. It is really the only thing around. Then she can stand by the entrance and protest for those people blowing by at 50 mph. Maybe she will wander down the street and protest at the facility nearest to the road, which is the USP, not FCI.

Does she still think he's at Thomson?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:09 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:59 pm
That ought to be fun. Since there is no street parking around the Terre Haute complex, she will need to beg the Dollar General to let her park there. It is really the only thing around. Then she can stand by the entrance and protest for those people blowing by at 50 mph. Maybe she will wander down the street and protest at the facility nearest to the road, which is the USP, not FCI.

Does she still think he's at Thomson?
I didn't know what Thomson is until I googled it. I have no idea what KK thinks but he is in Terre Haute.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:26 pm

Please keep your KK west of Pikes Peak. I'm begging you.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:37 pm

hoping this is the correct thread. Debra is helping the Free Schaeffer Cox movement. She included a link to a pdf in the comments.

Debra Cochran
Yesterday at 1:31 AM ·
Who Wants To Sign & Get Notarized A Letter For Schaeffer's Pardon Request? I Have Helped You Type The Letter(s) Already ;)
https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=724375007920213&id=100010431617105&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCROUhG4h1wgjLGFpYaLwitONFE3eamydPb-WgrgHcgUqgcsJd1VnSj9M-j870AxfOV27ZdX_Oi-lGqWpjIbiYXwxDRfliLmo571PqNJY6ryQopvRpxyh1xQv18EPJ-EEPKX6wtHBnn3mIVxMhltEHMKnCKx31eUTlKtWoB_t-qURobHFfz&__tn__=-R

Debra Cochran Schaeffer asked that we do a letter for each reason he has written out here
Schaeffer Cox - 31 Flavors of Unfair (7 page document)
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... _80598.pdf

Debra Cochran I realize not everyone is a letter writer. I thought I would help, so I wrote up the first 20 reasons and I have 23 and 28 done as well. If you would like one to get signed I can send it to you and if you want to change it, you are more than welcome to, as long as you can keep the theme of the letter, the numbered reason.

Debra Cochran
September 5 at 2:28 PM ·

Schaeffer Cox
14526 Piney Road
Mulberry AR 72947
The Address To Mail Schaeffer's NOTARIZED Pardon Letters To
https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=722501991440848&id=100010431617105&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDUfkasQaWWId0vcVC1UgpiVrL2-XEOQTk6QyZj-XKxshBk6HEYn_elQFT2wTPsUBd05uriwdJT6E9g13RXq0Q3XybnUYbzQnaIbBmOh-RAREf3e3NaU4lX8MwhrMzg-C-NLQ5s_P_KTDxe3FCPZ7cZAKYoLJgqgRzwdjdRDQX5FcJZSjtA&__tn__=-R

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Dolly wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:37 pm
hoping this is the correct thread. Debra is helping the Free Schaeffer Cox movement. She included a link to a pdf in the comments.
Debra Cochran
Who Wants To Sign & Get Notarized A Letter For Schaeffer's Pardon Request? I Have Helped You Type The Letter(s) Already ;)
And what, exactly, is getting a letter notarized supposed to accomplish? Does it make the magical imprecations within more powaful?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Debra Cochran
She probably just doesn't want to pay the $12 fee.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Cross post from Klayman topic.
Great news from the Schaeffer Cox FB page.
Hi Everyone,

I have really GREAT NEWS! Larry Klayman is now officially on my defense team for the open civil cases! These cases reveal how I was set up by the FBI and destined for life in prison. Larry is no stranger to the spot light and he has a good plan in to help set me free! I've only received 221 pages of the 512 pages requested in this SEVENTH dump of discovery. I should have had all this BEFORE my trial. They withheld enough exculpatory evidence to have exonerated me and prove all their charges to be false. My pardon petition is almost done and ready to head to Trump's office. Let’s hope Larry gets it directly into Trump’s hands and Trump does the right thing and pardons me. Remember this is the same lawyer who helped obtain the pardon for Sheriff Joe Arapio….. https://www.freedomwatchusa.org/klayman ... dent-shoul… and also worked with Cliven Bundy to assist in his full dismissal of all charges. Here is a great interview with Klayman on the Bundy trials: https://www.libertynation.com/bundy-mis ... lusive-int…/
Link in spoiler with a video featuring many pics of GIL.
► Show Spoiler

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:36 pm

but he did get something right:
Larry is no stranger to the spot light

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:31 am

Whip wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:36 pm
but he did get something right:
Larry is no stranger to the spot light
He is a stranger to the truth and ethics though. He should get along with Flatcap real well, birds of a feather and all that. I'm hoping Flatcap isn't pinning all his hopes on KKKlayman actually doing anything for him. I doubt if he'll ever even see him. On the plus side, at least he isn't having to spend any money for all the effort GIL won't put out on his behalf. They deserve each other.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:11 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:31 am
[I'm hoping Flatcap isn't pinning all his hopes on KKKlayman actually doing anything for him.
I'm hoping he is. :-D

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:13 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:11 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:31 am
[I'm hoping Flatcap isn't pinning all his hopes on KKKlayman actually doing anything for him.
I'm hoping he is. :-D
I was being sarcastic, but yeah.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:42 am

Flat cap types shit.
Hello, from The Illegal Prison they call my home.

At night, the torment comes. It rises to the surface quietly, like a German U-boat coming up to look at its prey. I sleep. But I dare not rest, lest I be overrun by the thoughts I hold at bay during waking hours: My 10 year old son, gentle and tender hearted, cries himself to sleep because his father, who he loves so much disappeared. My daughter, delightful in every way, is growing up without a father to delight in her. My wife, beautiful and young, traumatized to her core by the detached and indifferent brutality with which the Feds tore her life apart and scattered it to the four winds. My mother and father, growing feeble in their old age, still in shock that their own son, having done no wrong, was fed to the lions of time, as a warning to those who would doubt the divinity of man and the glory of Rome. And yet, like me, they know this nightmare is not a dream. My country, having rejected God and scoffed at the sacredness of life, now measures a human beings value only by his or her usefulness to the state.

In every town and city in American court houses and prosecutor offices work shifts, like recycle plants, where people whom the state has no use for are brought to be stripped of their rights and humanity, and melted down into something less than human and more than animal, but with the dignity of neither. I know that my deserted life is but the first drop of rain to be felt from an angry storm of totalitarianism that is building overhead. A storm that will pour out a flood of such startling lawlessness that it will wash away the hopes and dreams and kindness of an entire generation. The People have sown the winds of government worship, now the people shall reap the whirlwind of government prosecution. Burn the oracle, but it will not hold back the flood.

~Schaeffer Cox
► Show Spoiler

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:11 am

So. None of this torment is the result of his own actions.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:53 am

I can just hear all the teeny tiny violins. :violin:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:08 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:53 am
I can just hear all the teeny tiny violins. :violin:
Banjos might be more appropriate.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:05 am

I know that my deserted life is but the first drop of rain to be felt from an angry storm of totalitarianism that is building overhead. A storm that will pour out a flood of such startling lawlessness that it will wash away the hopes and dreams and kindness of an entire generation.
But as long as one ray of sunshine breaks through the overcast sky of repression; as long as the gloved hand of justice has fingers left to move free; so long as the underwear of life fits the crotch of freedom, one day, the gray walls of tyranny will be brought down by the resounding trumpet of thunderous justice; the heavens will part with a mighty force; God in heaven above will point his hand at our side of the field; THE STEEL TENDRILS OF CONFINEMENT WILL MELT AWAY LIKE ICE AT THE CENTER OF THE SUN, THE GATES OF SUBJUGATION WILL SWING OPEN LIKE THE DOORS OF A FACTORY FLOOR FERRARI, THE EVIL GOVERNMENT WILL BE DEFEATED LIKE THE 1980 RUSSIAN HOCKEY TEAM, AND THE MULTITUDES WILL WASH FORTH, LIKE THE SWELL OF HUMANITY PREPARING TO ENTER HEAVEN ITSELF, AND I, SCHAEFFER COX, SHALL GO, FREER THAN THE FREEST HUMMINGBIRD IN THE WILD, TO LEAD A REDEEMED NATION INTO A GLORIOUS FUTURE!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:15 am

Where do I sign up!!??? I am inspired to be one with the multitudes and get a factory floor Ferrari free!

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:31 am

Stir crazy, or just crazy?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:33 pm

Flat Cap has another whine. Guess he's got nothing else to do.
Schaeffer Cox is with John Lamb and 2 others.
1 hr ·
“I was thinking about a few things today. I could use a pardon. I could use a rescue. This is year 8 of 26. God could use someone like Trump or someone from his staff to help me. In strange times, we can expect strange things. Will God part the Red Sea?

“But, this Pharaoh is better than the last Pharaoh.” “Don’t get mad at the Pharaoh’s men, they’re just doing their jobs.” “It’s the Hebrews fault, they should just submit and comply and they wouldn’t get thrown into prison.” Did the Hebrews KNOW they were slaves? I think so. It is much worse for America. We don’t live in a free country, but so many believe we do, despite the fact that we are forced to pay 30% of our income to the Federal Government to fund the murder of over 60 million innocent Americans, because we can’t decide what a “person” is. We are forced to ask permission from the Government for almost anything, in the form of a license or permit. If we do not comply, we are faced with death, imprisonment, separation from the people we love, and fined so much that we can never repay. The list of our slavery goes on and on and on.

Over 2.5 million people sit in concentration camps on OUR SOIL, America. We house over 1/4 of the world’s prison population and treat them worse than third world countries. We have secret prisons, called CMU’s, that specialize in human torture using Chinese thought reform. When will the people of this once great nation say -No More-?

If you want to help me with my pardon, send a message here and you will get a template letter to sign and notarize.
Will you be so bold as to cry out: LET MY PEOPLE GO?
I need a miracle.”

Schaeffer Cox
www.freeschaeffer.com
#freeschaeffercox

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:36 am

This is year 8 of 26.
Cox was convicted in the summer of 2012, so it's barely year 7.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:43 am

How quickly they forget and are forgotten. I doubt if anyone beyond lamb and Rudy and us even know who he is and remember him, much less care.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”