trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:12 pm How did Guilfoyle get front center? She beat everybody down with that big honking purse?
And placed in front of Prince Jared of Slumlord too!!! How rude! Almost as though they are hiding his existence every since he was found guilty of misleading Tenants and being forced to sell his Slum apartments in Philadelphia, amongst other things.

I have to say that photo is obviously carefully staged. I really don't know what image they think they are putting forward, but Daddy is probably screaming at them from the sidelines about how lousy they are looking and to do it straighter.
Hic sunt dracones
Estiveo
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Estiveo »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:12 pm How did Guilfoyle get front center? She beat everybody down with that big honking purse?
Ever since Vanky cropped her out of the gals pic at Tiffany's wedding, the gargoyle elbows her way front & center of every photo op.
Image Image Image Image
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

What a creepy bunch. :cantlook:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:11 pm What a creepy bunch. :cantlook:
Kinda has a Children of the Corn vibe, doesn't it?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:11 pm What a creepy bunch. :cantlook:
Yup. Queue up the Addams Family theme music.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

Estiveo wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:27 pm
Ever since Vanky cropped her out of the gals pic at Tiffany's wedding, the gargoyle elbows her way front & center of every photo op.
I picture her going after them Ruth Buzzi style.

ImageImageImage x4
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

trump spawn

Post by poplove »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:32 pm
And if any of them offer her a Walnetto, she's ready.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

:rotflmao:

ImageImageImage x4
Estiveo
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Estiveo »

:lol: :thumbsup:
Image Image Image Image
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 2f80&ei=17
Eric Trump, former President Donald Trump' second son, warned of an "all-out war on God" in the United States while appearing on Newsmax on Wednesday.

Trump's two eldest sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, have been by their father's side as he campaigns for a run at the White House for the third time. The former president is the GOP frontrunner in the 2024 nomination race, winning the Iowa Republican caucus with 51% of voter support on January 15 and then coming out on top in the New Hampshire primary on Tuesday.

Trump is the projected winner in the Granite State with 54.5 percent of the vote as of Wednesday afternoon.

As voters in New Hampshire were casting their primary ballots on Tuesday, Eric went on Newsmax's American Agenda, where he shared his views on the state of people's First Amendment rights in America.
"There's an all-out war on family in this country. There's an all-out war on God and religious freedom in this country. There's certainly an all-out war on freedom of speech and [the] First Amendment in this nation," Eric said.

He added: "[People] want to be able to worship God and speak freely and not be censored and not be deplatformed. And not have war waged against them and their quality of life every single day. People are sick and tired of the games and they want to be able to live the American dream, and that's what my father did
Lengthy video at the link of Eric interview if anyone cares. I don't.
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

Eric speaks truth!
Donnie has been waging a war against god and the American people with him trampling the constitution along the way.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

https://news.yahoo.com/eric-trump-accid ... stract.com
Eric Trump inadvertently called out his father Donald Trump during an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday.

The Trump scion argued the media is “absolutely petrified” of his four-times-indicted dad — whom he described as the “greatest guy in the world” — and falsely whined it had “been censoring my father since the minute he went down the escalator” to announce his first run for president in 2015.

“Anything they put out, he would censor,” Eric Trump added, a verbal gaffe that critics on X (formerly Twitter) mocked as a “Freudian slip.”
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Junior takes a shot at Mitch McConnell.
IMG_7307.png
IMG_7307.png (53.76 KiB) Viewed 701 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:32 pm
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
sad-cafe

trump spawn

Post by sad-cafe »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:01 pm Junior takes a shot at Mitch McConnell.
IMG_7307.png
At least the turtle still has a septum
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Or, and hear me out on this, he could just drop out and play golf EVERY DAY! Wouldn't that be nice?

No one believes yer phony baloney about him not playing golf if he gets elected, we already have a track record on that.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Lara Trump says that Donald Trump is trying to get as much golf in as he can now because next year he won’t have time for golf because he will be working so hard to save the country.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

That's from 2016, right? :bored: :bored: :bored:
raison de arizona

trump spawn

INORITE? We've heard this song before.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

He's getting as much golf in now because prisons don't have golf courses.
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Not worth listening to (period, but also) past 30 seconds to get the flavor, he goes nowhere with it.
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: So Joe Biden is old & cognitively impaired (8 yrs ago) according to special prosecutor Hur, that’s why he won’t be charged for leaving classified documents all over the place.

However, he’s still 100% ok to lead the free world & hold the nuclear football!

Totally makes sense!
raison de arizona

trump spawn

:roll: Jr seems to have confused Biden with dear old dad.
https://x.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/175 ... 58213?s=20
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: We all already know that Joe Biden is senile. What’s being lost is that Joe Biden is a criminal who put American national security at risk, while cashing in hand over fist from our adversaries! Biden’s criminality and corruption is literally being pointed out by the special counsel appointed by Biden’s own DOJ!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, a senile, old evil genius who keeps tripping up the Republicans despite his disability.

As Hubs would say, when somebody mentioned to him how criminal Hillary Clinton was, “Well, the Republicans must be pretty stupid if they can’t catch her.”

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:40 pm Yeah, a senile, old evil genius who keeps tripping up the Republicans despite his disability.

As Hubs would say, when somebody mentioned to him how criminal Hillary Clinton was, “Well, the Republicans must be pretty stupid if they can’t catch her.”
Reminds me that the current House is lacking something in its predigree - an investigation into Benghazzi and email servers :lol: :twisted:
raison de arizona

trump spawn

:fuckyou:
Brian Krassenstein @krassenstein wrote: Here's the pathetic Post that Donald Trump Jr. Made on Instagram.

Two things I want to point out:

1) It's pathetic and disgusting to attack Michelle Obama trying to equate her to 280 lbs NFL linebacker Levon Kirkland. Only men with self esteem issues do this kind of thing.

2) Is it racist? It could be. It also might not be. Racism is all about where someone's mind is when they are making a statement or doing an act. Stop focusing on the wrong things here. The focus should be on the fact that the son of a former president is attacking a former first lady over her appearance. Grow up!
Dr. Ken

trump spawn

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”