trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Junior had special cookies for the Super Bowl.
IMG_7373.jpeg
IMG_7373.jpeg (240.24 KiB) Viewed 790 times
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

trump spawn

Post by sugar magnolia »

From a baker who isn't very good.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:45 pm Junior had special cookies for the Super Bowl.
IMG_7373.jpeg
► Show Spoiler
he wishes.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Junior gives the game away tonight on MAGA Senators opposing aid to Ukraine. He says the main problem is that it funds Ukraine through Sept 2025, and Trump plans to end the war immediately by cutting off aid as soon as he takes office.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

trump spawn

From the We Won't Just Go After You If You Cross Us, We'll Go After Your Whole Family department...
https://x.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/175 ... 75701?s=20
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: Shelley Moore Capito is part of Senate GOP Leadership & just voted to send billions to Ukraine. She's not up for reelection this year, but her RINO son is running for Governor of West Virginia.

MAGA - Send a message to the Ukraine First RINOs & OPPOSE @MooreCapitoWV for #WVGov!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:41 pm
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Junior gives the game away tonight on MAGA Senators opposing aid to Ukraine. He says the main problem is that it funds Ukraine through Sept 2025, and Trump plans to end the war immediately by cutting off aid as soon as he takes office.
The short version: trump plans to hand Ukraine to Putin.

Why won't that mofo just stroke out and die!?! (I mean sr, but I'll take either. sorry, not sorry.)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
jemcanada2

trump spawn

Post by jemcanada2 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:49 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:41 pm
The short version: trump plans to hand Ukraine to Putin.

Why won't that mofo just stroke out and die!?! (I mean sr, but I'll take either. sorry, not sorry.)
Or both? :pray: :pray:
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Acyn @Acyn wrote: Cohen: I gotta be very clear on this. Lara is an idiot. I don’t say it to be mean, I say it because it’s true. In fact, Donald didn’t even like her for many years. He didn’t even want Eric to marry her.. Not only did he make fun of her looks, so did Don and Ivanka
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Lara Trump: If I am elected to this position , I can assure you.. every single penny will go to the number one and the only job of the RNC… that is electing Donald J Trump
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

Actually Lara, the GOP has other jobs too.

Like electing Senators, Representatives, Governors, and yes, even dog catchers.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

Uhhhh, it’s not the trump National Committee, it’s the Republican National Committee. Aren’t they supposed to make sure Republicans are being elected to all positions?

ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
W. Kevin Vicklund

trump spawn

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:37 pm
Lara Trump: If I am elected to this position , I can assure you.. every single penny will go to the number one and the only job of the RNC… that is electing Donald J Trump
Yes, please neuter the Republican Party.
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

So, basically she will loot the RNC and dump every penny it has into Trumps Legal Bills.

Donations must really be flagging for Trumpy if they are willing to pull this stunt. Last time the first thing he did after the convention was demand an 80 Million dollar "loan" from the RNC. Now he isn't even waiting for that.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

And when they lose by a landslide as a result of of Donnie’s thieving the MAGAts will cry “stollen electun!!”
Dr. Ken

trump spawn

Post by Dr. Ken »

Please do this rnc. It'll be funny when all down ballot candidates don't have the money to campaign
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:38 am Please do this rnc. It'll be funny when all down ballot candidates don't have the money to campaign
Exactly! They need to go for it!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

And next year, when they're all scratching their heads, trying to figure out where the money went... Oh who am I kidding. They know they're about to get ripped off and they're going to do it anyway.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

trump spawn

:lol:
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Kimberly Guilfoyle scolded Mar-a-Lago guests who were talking during her speech:

“Excuse me. If you are talking you’re being very bad. You’re not being best.”

The group ignored Kimberly and continued talking.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

HA ha!

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

"You're being very bad."

You are talking to people who have paid 3 times a normal yearly wage to sit in a gaudy room and eat bad food. Talking to them like they are preschoolers is not the approach, girlfriend. They are very good at not caring about the feelings of other people, let alone another Plastic bimbo.
Hic sunt dracones
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

the spawn have been banned for two years from doing business in NYS. no loans no nothing
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

Flatpoint High wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:29 pm the spawn have been banned for two years from doing business in NYS. no loans no nothing
I see from Wikipedia that DJT did a year of bartending after college and before going to work for his dad or through his dad's companies for the rest of his adult life; but that still leaves him at least one skill to fall back on.

Eric? No such. Started working for the family thing (as in "our thing") while still in high school.

But shirley they have savings or other business connections that will allow them to weather the hard years in the wilderness, right?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:19 pm :snippity:

But shirley they have savings or other business connections that will allow them to weather the hard years in the wilderness, right?
Jr.'s coke dealer isn't going to take an IOU.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
jemcanada2

trump spawn

Post by jemcanada2 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:19 pm
Flatpoint High wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:29 pm the spawn have been banned for two years from doing business in NYS. no loans no nothing
I see from Wikipedia that DJT did a year of bartending after college and before going to work for his dad or through his dad's companies for the rest of his adult life; but that still leaves him at least one skill to fall back on.

Eric? No such. Started working for the family thing (as in "our thing") while still in high school.

Doesn’t Eric know how to pour concrete? :batting: :batting:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”