trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

What other books will get the FBI to arrest me?

Bibles.. I have a few
The Book of Common Prayer (1979). I have a few
The Book of Occasional Services. Some of those
Lesser Fasts and Feasts (or the trial version "A Great Cloud of Witnesses"). Check on some of those.
Psalters. Anglican Chant Psalters, Plainsong Psalsters, various repsonsorial psalters (including those from Presbyterian and Roman Catholic traditions).
Hymnals - um... lots.

The FBI has a long record for me, and that does not even include the shopping trip I once took for a scout camp that included wire, flares, model rocket igniters, lamp oil, and Kotex.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Volkonski »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:41 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:38 pm The last Bible I bought was from Amazon. :crazy:
My church gives Bibles to all the 3rd graders. I wonder if we'll get reported.
A few days ago during the build up to Easter I happened across the bible given to me in 3rd grade Sunday school by the Methodist Church we attended when I was growing up. It has a blue plastic cover that I made for it in Sunday school. The text is the 1952 Revised Standard Version which is now out of fashion. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump spawn

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

northland10 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:16 am What other books will get the FBI to arrest me?

The FBI has a long record for me, and that does not even include the shopping trip I once took for a scout camp that included wire, flares, model rocket igniters, lamp oil, and Kotex.
My brothers never went to camp, however, they got pretty creative any way. I never saw them using the above highlighted items though! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Estiveo
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Estiveo »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:39 am
Rolodex wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:41 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:38 pm The last Bible I bought was from Amazon. :crazy:
My church gives Bibles to all the 3rd graders. I wonder if we'll get reported.
A few days ago during the build up to Easter I happened across the bible given to me in 3rd grade Sunday school by the Methodist Church we attended when I was growing up. It has a blue plastic cover that I made for it in Sunday school. The text is the 1952 Revised Standard Version which is now out of fashion. ;)
Not a Bible in the house, nor a Torah, nor a Koran. Two copies of the I Ching, though.
Image Image Image Image
W. Kevin Vicklund

trump spawn

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:25 am
northland10 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:16 am What other books will get the FBI to arrest me?

My brothers never went to camp, however, they got pretty creative any way. I never saw them using the above highlighted items though! :biggrin:
Model rocket igniters are great for starting bonfires (especially if you bury a model rocket engine in the base with the nozzle pointed up).

Ask this Eagle Scout and competitive model rocket hobbyist how they know...
northland10

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:52 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:25 am

Model rocket igniters are great for starting bonfires (especially if you bury a model rocket engine in the base with the nozzle pointed up).

Ask this Eagle Scout and competitive model rocket hobbyist how they know...
:winner:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
As for Kotex.. it's safe to say, fire was involved.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

Ive still got my Methodist Sunday School Bible too.

I also have my Dad's Masonic Bible.

And one other, but I don't remember from where it came.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
noblepa

trump spawn

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:29 pm I'm not sure Junior realizes that Biden...is a practicing Catholic. :shrug:
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Junior says Biden’s DOJ has designated all Catholics as domestic terrorists and banks are now required to report everyone to the FBI who buys a Bible.
Does that include everyone who buys TFG's "God Bless The USA" bible for $60?

I'm surprised that his brain can generate enough power to allow him to walk.
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:13 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:29 pm I'm not sure Junior realizes that Biden...is a practicing Catholic. :shrug:
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Junior says Biden’s DOJ has designated all Catholics as domestic terrorists and banks are now required to report everyone to the FBI who buys a Bible.

Probably trying to distract from the fact Biden is a Catholic in good standing (as far as I know) and goes to Mass regularly (not just on the big days). Between Cokie and Abbott, it seems like a concerted effort.
northland10

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:51 pm
noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:13 pm

Probably trying to distract from the fact Biden is a Catholic in good standing (as far as I know) and goes to Mass regularly (not just on the big days). Between Cokie and Abbott, it seems like a concerted effort.
I suspect the Trumpies may not even qualify as twice-a-year Christians (also called submarine Christians for surfacing twice a year).
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:46 am :snippity:
I suspect the Trumpies may not even qualify as twice-a-year Christians (also called submarine Christians for surfacing twice a year).
One always learns new things on TFB 8-)
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:59 am
northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:46 am :snippity:
One always learns new things on TFB 8-)
We call them "CEO"s. Christmas and Easter Only. "We may need to add extra chairs to the sanctuary on Easter; we'll have a bunch of CEOs!"
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Estiveo
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Anyone ever think about that fact that the 2 Turnip boys both sprouted an ugly beard at the same time?
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:34 pm Anyone ever think about that fact that the 2 Turnip boys both sprouted an ugly beard at the same time?
Yep, same as the duck call boys who looked like surfer boys before they needed to look like hillbillies.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

trump spawn

Post by zekeb »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:48 pm
Suranis wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:34 pm Anyone ever think about that fact that the 2 Turnip boys both sprouted an ugly beard at the same time?
Yep, same as the duck call boys who looked like surfer boys before they needed to look like hillbillies.
Hey! Maybe they just like ZZ Top? OTOH I'd wager that they have no idea who ZZ Top is.
Largo al factotum.
sugar magnolia

trump spawn

Post by sugar magnolia »

zekeb wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:34 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:48 pm
Hey! Maybe they just like ZZ Top? OTOH I'd wager that they have no idea who ZZ Top is.
If they did, they'd be ripping off Tube Snake Boogie for his rallies.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Hence all the plastic surgery?
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Cohen: They used to refer to Lara Trump, before she married Eric, as 'horseface.' Not only did Donald used to do that, but so did Don Jr., and so did Ivanka.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

trump spawn

No one in history? Perhaps they are not students of history.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Lara Trump: I mean, there's never been anyone in history.. that has taken as much incoming as Donald Trump.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Michael Popok comments
Trump’s Plan With CROOKED KUSHNER Gets EXPOSED

MeidasTouch
17 Apr 2024

Trump and his foreign policy IS UP FOR SALE through his son in law Jared Kushner. In one of the biggest fraud schemes we have scene, kushner has made $40 million a year from Gulf Arab States and their billions of investments in him, while 0 of those dollars are going into American businesses or to help everyday Americans.

Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Eric is going to be on Sunday's Bartiromo show tomorrow. Hopefully I'll sleep in and miss it.
RVInit

trump spawn

Post by RVInit »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:26 pm tfgJr is fixated on white, male pilots. And the lack thereof. Surgeons should be white and male as well. Apparently. He just can't fathom that someone NOT white and male could possibly do those jobs.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Junior is worried that planes are going to start crashing because there aren’t as many white male airline pilots as there used to be.
I am way behind on this thread, but Jr is just wrong about lack of white male pilots. There is a general shortage of pilots, from what I gather from the handful of pilot bloggers out there, but that's a different issue.

https://www.captechu.edu/blog/new-pilot ... of%20color.
According to the federal bureau of labor statistics, more than 90% of all aircraft pilots are white males. When looking specifically at commercial airline pilots, estimates indicate that fewer than 7% of them are women with only about 1% are women of color. This lack of diversity is part of a significant challenge for the aviation industry, and it’s one that United Airlines is taking on through a new flight school and an ambitious goal for the next decade.

In early 2022, United Airlines' launched the United Aviate Academy flight school in Goodyear, Arizona. It’s objective? To bring more women and people of color into their cockpits, in part, to better reflect the customers they serve. United recognized that representation of diverse backgrounds and demographics in the cockpit can inspire future generations of pilots from similar backgrounds, hoping that a more diverse pool of pilots now will invite even more in the future.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

trump spawn

:crazy: :lol:
The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow wrote: Eric Trump: If my dad isn't granted absolute immunity, then Joe Biden will be prosecuted for the cocaine that was found in the White House.*
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Didn't Republican members of the House already scrutinize the bank accounts of the Bidens? Did they forget to check all those line items with a cryptic text of Lawyer Fees? They could have been a direct connection to white powder found in the WH visitors entrance :lol: :lol: :lol:
Resume18

trump spawn

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:14 pm :crazy: :lol:
The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow wrote: Eric Trump: If my dad isn't granted absolute immunity, then Joe Biden will be prosecuted for the cocaine that was found in the White House.*
Geez is he stupid.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”