trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Domenico

trump spawn

Post by Domenico »

This comes as no surprise.

Ticketing company denies responsibility for refunds to Donald Trump Jr’s postponed Australian tour

"Ticketbud says money was sent directly to organisers Turning Point Australia, but it says money is only received after events are completed."
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: :confuzzled: :confuzzled: why would anyone downunder book for the minor Don, a true non-entity. :confuzzled:
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:05 am :confuzzled: :confuzzled: :confuzzled: why would anyone downunder book for the minor Don, a true non-entity. :confuzzled:
We have Reich wing nut jobs and Russian assets here as well,
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Poor Eric.
Roshan Rinaldi @Roshan_Rinaldi wrote: Eric Trump: An anchor on CNN called my father a PIECE of Sh|t!"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:46 pm Poor Eric.
Roshan Rinaldi @Roshan_Rinaldi wrote: Eric Trump: An anchor on CNN called my father a PIECE of Sh|t!"
Truth is a defense to defamation.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:46 pm :snippity:
Eric Trump: An anchor on CNN called my father a PIECE of Sh|t!"
[/quote]

Yeah...and they're not wrong....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Truth hurts sometimes.
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Chelsea Clinton would like a word.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Junior is not looking good.

raison de arizona

trump spawn

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Lara Trump auctioned off rescue puppies at Mar-a-Lago. 1st choice of the puppies was going for $10,000 before the clip ended.

Another group started at $5,000 and included Truffles, a Chihuahua claimed to have been rescued from a hoarder’s “disgusting bathtub” in Puerto Rico.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

I haven;t clicked on the vid, but either that lens has been smeared with fingers or Vasiline, or they are fuzzing things up to make everything look heavily as possible.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump wrote: Lara Trump, the newly nominated co-chair of the RNC says that anyone who doesn't support Trump is “welcome to leave.”

“That's part of the reason that I’m such a great fit for this; there’s no one more loyal to Donald Trump…Than the person you’re looking at right here”
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Hey Junior, don't you have a $5M bond to post? Don't be a deadbeat.
https://x.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/176 ... 63374?s=20
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: If you actually believe that the State of the Union is strong and getting stronger under Joe Biden, then you're probably spending too much time smoking crack with Hunter Biden! #SOTU2024
Dr. Ken

trump spawn

Post by Dr. Ken »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:05 pm
Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump wrote: Lara Trump, the newly nominated co-chair of the RNC says that anyone who doesn't support Trump is “welcome to leave.”

“That's part of the reason that I’m such a great fit for this; there’s no one more loyal to Donald Trump…Than the person you’re looking at right here”
Please please please keep up this type of rhetoric Lara. Between this and demonizing Nikki Haley supporters don't be surprised if a huge chunk of Republicans stay home, cross over or vote third party
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

How much money did the plastic surgeons make off of that quartet :?: :cantlook:
tek

trump spawn

Post by tek »

Looks like AI did "Real Housewives of Mar-a-Lago"
sugar magnolia

trump spawn

Post by sugar magnolia »

Oh my. That "blonde" is ..........something.
Rolodex

trump spawn

Post by Rolodex »

Everyone looks like they're in sausage casings.

There is certainly a uniformity of look among the MAGA women: Long, usually blond hair. Breast implants. Cheek implants. Lip filler. Eye job. Face lift, esp dramatic among the older ones. Very tight clothing, usually a very short dress. Lots of makeup.

At least women know what's expected of them in this world.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

I have learnt along the way that the American and European ideal of the female figure differ significantly. In Europe one would expect to see those damsels in the Red Light Districts... :blackeye:
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

...um....
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:12 am How much money did the plastic surgeons make off of that quartet :?: :cantlook:
They used less plastic to build LEGOland...

I'll come in again...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

I believe it was Stephen Colbert who described Lara Trump as plastic surgery, who had a little woman done.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Jr. is having Navarro on his Rumble show, Triggered tonight. Should be good for a hoot.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/new ... BhmARhV3yg
Barron Trump, the youngest of former President Donald Trump's sons, and his only child with Melania Trump, celebrates his 18th birthday on Wednesday, March 20.

Because he's been a minor until now, Barron has not been in the news much during his father's one term as president, or after Trump left office. Melania is reportedly very protective of Barron, keeping him out of the spotlight, and allowing him to live a seemingly normal childhood.

Donald Trump has four other adult children: Donald Trump Jr., 46, Ivanka, 42, and Eric, 40, all with his first wife, Ivanka; and Tiffany, 30, with his second wife, Marla Maples.

So while we don't know much about Barron, judging from what his father has said about him, and various reports, we know a little about the youngest Trump.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”