trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Gene Kooper

Re: trump spawn

Post by Gene Kooper »

The first question that comes to my mind is "who despises the other more?" :mrgreen:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Must be cold in there. Nippy, in fact.

Neither of them are looking good lately.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kushner on Mar-a-Lago search: Hopefully it’s something that has aroused a lot of people..
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:13 pm
Kushner on Mar-a-Lago search: Hopefully it’s something that has aroused a lot of people..
Ron DeSantis has been aroused ever since it happened, anyway. :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Does Ms Guilfoyle own just the one dress? Isn't that her 'I'm grilling Trump steaks in the kitchen' dress? And where is her big christian cross?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Heard Kushner on Kilmeade's radio show this morning doing his book publicity. He was taking a victory lap for establishing relations with Mexico and after over 35 years of failures finally achieving peace in the middle east, along with preventing wars in Europe. He was pretty darn proud of himself. Couldn't take much of it. :vomit:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:36 am Heard Kushner on Kilmeade's radio show this morning doing his book publicity. He was taking a victory lap for establishing relations with Mexico and after over 35 years of failures finally achieving peace in the middle east, along with preventing wars in Europe. He was pretty darn proud of himself. Couldn't take much of it. :vomit:
Oh yes, the Mideast is so much more peaceful than it used to be! (What did he do there again? I can't tell.) And who knew Europe was such a tinderbox before he got there and fixed 'em all up. Well, except for one little war that got past him, but its not like it's hurting anyone or anything. And our relationship with Mexico is SO much better than it was. I mean, before Jared it was.... um... how was it different? But still, he's just so magnificent - just ask him!

:sarcastic:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I missed that chapter where Jared said he managed to convince Mexico to pay for his Daddy's Wall :twisted:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

While I believe that there are many good-faith policy arguments and disagreements on this issue, largely based on the background and perspective of the person involved, people who grew up like Junior are the last f*cking kind of people I want to hear from on it.
raison de arizona

tfgJr went to some mighty fancy schools without incurring any debt. That his daddy couldn't write off his taxes. Folks would be well served to emulate him.

:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

It's "lesson" DJTjr, not "less in" you coke-addled idiot!
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:26 pm tfgJr went to some mighty fancy schools without incurring any debt. That his daddy couldn't write off his taxes. Folks would be well served to emulate him.

Are you positive? I'm sure if there's a way to do it, it was done.
raison de arizona

Azastan wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:50 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:26 pm tfgJr went to some mighty fancy schools without incurring any debt. That his daddy couldn't write off his taxes. Folks would be well served to emulate him.

Seeing as tfg has never to my knowledge revealed his taxes, I have no idea. But I would wager that even if there WASN'T a way to do it, tfg would still do it.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

I have this gut feeling that the charitable T Foundation (RIP) was sending the checks "on behalf of" Daddy and forgot to be reimbursed (or its was within their charter to begin with).
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Mr. Gneiss wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:38 pm It's "lesson" DJTjr, not "less in" you coke-addled idiot!

Yeah, he got a first-rate education, didn't he?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

“…take on debt for useless majors…”
Like your degree has helped you, Jr? What have you done on your own? Any successes to share?

I wonder what you would have done with your life without Daddy telling you what you will do with it. Big Game hunter? Not business, surely. You have the worst judgement in the world, says Daddy.

You’re the last person I want to hear from on any subject.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Businesses can bury so much stuff in the books that it would be nigh on impossible to follow all the money as it zips from company to company. With tRump's plausible deniability, he would not know. Weisselberg knows, and he likely ain't talking about something from 25 years ago.

Shoot, Fred hisself used the old vendor scheme to pump up expenses in order to funnel money to his kids and reduce his estate tax through shell companies. Doncha think that maybe the son might have gleaned a thing or two over the years?

That said, I don't know. But I do know leopards do not change their spots.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Junior went to Wharton and majored in economics, but apparently no one has ever seen his transcripts, much like his dad's. Went out West to hunt and fish and lived in a truck for a year after graduating. Wikipedia
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Pfft, you act like he paid the bills.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Donald Trump Jr. Offers Wildest Defense Yet Of His Dad Over Mar-A-Lago Documents
If Donald Trump still had the nuclear codes, it would probably be a "good" thing anyway, his son argued.

Josephine Harvey
Aug 22, 2022, 07:32 PM EDT|Updated Aug 23, 2022

Donald Trump Jr. now claims it would probably be a “good” thing if his father, a private citizen living at a resort in Florida, was still holding on to the nuclear codes.

“By the way, for the record, I’d say that if Donald Trump actually still had the nuclear codes, it’d probably be good,” he said Monday at a campaign event for Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.).

“Our enemies might actually be like, ‘OK, maybe let’s not mess with them,’ unlike when they look at Joe Biden and they say, ‘You know what? We should attack now.’”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... 150d63e2ff
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

His father had four years to leak the secrets to his boy, or the boy could have looked up public domaine documents to find out how this nuke stuff works. But likely he nuked himself in a white powder cloud :twisted:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:06 pm
Donald Trump Jr. Offers Wildest Defense Yet Of His Dad Over Mar-A-Lago Documents
If Donald Trump still had the nuclear codes, it would probably be a "good" thing anyway, his son argued.

Josephine Harvey
Aug 22, 2022, 07:32 PM EDT|Updated Aug 23, 2022

Donald Trump Jr. now claims it would probably be a “good” thing if his father, a private citizen living at a resort in Florida, was still holding on to the nuclear codes.

“By the way, for the record, I’d say that if Donald Trump actually still had the nuclear codes, it’d probably be good,” he said Monday at a campaign event for Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.).

“Our enemies might actually be like, ‘OK, maybe let’s not mess with them,’ unlike when they look at Joe Biden and they say, ‘You know what? We should attack now.’”
Goalpost moving for when they actually find the nuclear codes.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

the Trump family lecturing people about the importance of paying back debt is too rich
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:51 am
the Trump family lecturing people about the importance of paying back debt is too rich
DJTJR: "Leveraging your position to have your debt canceled for less than the original amount is smart business."
Also DJTJR: "Leveraging your position to have your debt canceled for less than the original amount is a slap in the face."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jared Kushner says if Trump was still president there is “zero chance” Russia would have invaded Ukraine, China would not be threatening Taiwan, Iran would be denuclearizing, and there would be “no problems” with peace and harmony in the Middle East.

Jared Kushner on Trump: “He didn’t adapt to Washington to play by their rules, and he was an existential threat to their power .. He was really fighting for the forgotten men and women of this country.”
:?: Has Kushner showed up on any of the MSM media? ABC, CBS, etc.?

I put money on him being tossed the softballs on Bartiromo's Sunday show.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”