Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Dickbag Patrol has gotten chili's phone calls:

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Sovcit nutz

Post by Frater I*I »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:03 pm
And in this vid we can see the reason why De Castor is a failed actor...hell his fake crying is on par with Rittenhouse...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

This whining, contrasted with his tough guy babbling before encountering LEOs, is stark.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Judge Simpson don't play, ever.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Sovcit nutz

Post by johnpcapitalist »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:36 am I was watching Kirk Pendergrass get arrested today. I don't have a coherent thread to link to but if you check my twitter TL (look for replies too) you will see the nonsense. Kirk used to be in business with Chris Hallett who got murdered a few months ago. They were partners in the pretend law firm eClause.
Update on the start of the trial today of Neely Raye Blanchard, who's accused of murdering pretend lawyer Chris Hallett in 2020:
Trial underway. Woman charged with murdering man who tried to reunite her with her kids.

Austin L. Miller
Ocala Star-Banner

The murder trial of Neely Raye Pesognellie Petrie Blanchard, a self-described sovereign citizen, began Tuesday morning with opening statements from the prosecution and the defendant, who is representing herself.

Blanchard fired her lawyer, local defense attorney Jack Maro, last month. She had asked for more time to get a lawyer, but the judge told her no.

Blanchard is charged with first-degree murder with a firearm in the death of Christopher Hallett, 50, who was shot and killed in his Marion Oaks residence in November 2020. She has been incarcerated at the county jail since her arrest in 2020.

Hallett was CEO of E-Clause, which he founded to assist people in regaining custody of children who were removed by state officials. He created the company because his own children were taken from him during a bitter divorce, the prosecutor said. Blanchard was connected to Hallett because her children were taken from her due to drugs and violence, Berndt said.

The prosecutor said Hallett and Blanchard came together through E-Clause and began working together in 2017. Hallett promised to get back Blanchard's children. Hallett, who isn't a lawyer, was not making any headway with Blanchard's case. By 2020, Blanchard got angry and thought Hallett was working against her, the prosecutor said.

Berndt said on the day of the shooting, Blanchard was at Hallett's residence working on her documents. Another woman and her child were in the residence at the time of the shooting. The child saw Blanchard shoot Hallett and heard Blanchard tell her (Blanchard's) mother that she shot Hallett and needed to leave.

:snippity:

The judge or the prosecutors told Blanchard multiple times she needed to ask questions relevant to her case. For instance, when Blanchard questioned law enforcement officials, she focused on their prior military service: Which branch? How long did they serve? What was their rank?

She also wanted to know if we live in a police state, and if information from the teletype used to find her is owned by the federal government.

Sometimes, her questions were either too long or confusing. Other times, she would pause for several minutes looking through her notes before asking questions.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Sovcit nutz

Post by raison de arizona »

What are the chances this person isn't a SovCit :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Has a Texas instead of American State National plate.

Looks like a car owned by an incel that got turned down by a blind woman.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Sovcit nutz

Post by zekeb »

He/she might be pointing out how ridiculous many of those deniner claims are.
Largo al factotum.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Sovcit nutz

Post by raison de arizona »

zekeb wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:38 pm He/she might be pointing out how ridiculous many of those deniner claims are.
Gen Z Doesn't Believe Helen Keller (Yes THAT Helen Keller) Was Real
Life comes at you fast, but apparently history comes at you slower, because Helen Keller denials are a thing now

And now, in the latest lecture series, Smart People Who Believe Stupid Things, we follow our talks on election conspiracies, anti-maskers, and people who travel in spite of shelter in place advice with the following: Gen Z believes that Helen Keller (yes THAT Helen Keller) didn’t exist. Inside Hook reports that screenwriter Daniel Kunka kicked off this universal realization when he took to Twitter to share the absolutely bonkers conspiracy theory that a lot of Gen Z kids believes that Helen Keller “was a fraud who didn’t exist.”
:snippity:
https://www.scarymommy.com/gen-z-helen-keller

It's a whole Thing.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Sovcit nutz

Post by p0rtia »

:faint: :shrug:
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Somebody doesn't understand laws at a fundamental level:

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

When you don't know the rules of the game, maybe getting someone that does would be of some help:

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Judge sends guy back to cell and tells him to learn his script by heart :roll:

(sorry if duplicate)

Return to “Other weirdos”