Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

Afte a quick search, She calls herself a "Professor of Dental Ethics at MIT" And in other videos talks about the "Philosophy of Toothism."

Walt asks Dr. Kwelch for a breath mint, which leads to a debate about self-care practices
21 Dec 2023Dr. Kwelch and Walt hash out the definition of a rhetorical question and what purpose it serves
So, this is probably satire.
Hic sunt dracones
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

We can hope. But David Wynn Miller existed.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

jemcanada2 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:14 am Robbie Esterbrook’s arrest at the airport and the subsequent trial remain one of the most painful sovcit cases ever. It’s especially annoying if you watch the trial with commentary by Marc Stevens, his guru for all things sovcit. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
"Objection! Point of clarification!"
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Three part predator who uses SovCit nonsense to try to cover pedo crimes. He calls himself The Beneficiary.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

:doh:

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Lost the bloody video, but chili "dumbass" decastro wandered under the crime scene tape at a fatal car accident and got his dumb ass arrested again.

Sovshittery at its finest.

Found it:

Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:15 pm Lost the bloody video, but chili "dumbass" decastro wandered under the crime scene tape at a fatal car accident and got his dumb ass arrested again.

Sovshittery at its finest.

Found it:

Oh look, frauditor and faux alpha male Chille DeCastro is getting arrested for clicks and views again, and begging for E-bucks from his moronic cult.

Nice work if you can get it.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

But he's a constitushional scholar!!!!!!!! Just buy his trifold!!!!!!

Sick farker has more permanent restraining orders than your average county jail inmate population.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Looking back at a paper terrorist, a video popped up in my YT suggestions

Case from 2019, did not show up on OldBow
Sovereign Citizen Sentenced to 40 Years in Prison
Posted on September 13, 2019

Randal Rosado, 45, of New York and Vero Beach, was sentenced today to 40 years in prison by Circuit Court Judge George Richards after a jury convicted him in July of six (6) counts of Unlawful Retaliation Against Public Officials and 13 counts of Simulating Legal Process. The trial was held in Lee County.

The crimes involved the filing of arrest warrants, fictitious court orders and liens against Judges, the Lee County Clerk of Court and lawyers. Most of the lawyers were involved in foreclosures. Two individuals, previously convicted in Lee and Okeechobee Counties, hired Rosado to assist them with the foreclosure of their homes. Rosado created his own court and used the judgements from the fake court to get the liens. The individuals who hired Rosado thought it was a real court. Another individual from California hired Mr. Rosado because he thought he was a real estate agent to assist him in a short sale and Mr. Rosado instead took over his property and used the fictitious court in an attempt to delay the foreclosures. The evidence indicated that Rosado espouses views that are consistent with the sovereign citizen movement.

Sovereign citizens are anti-government extremists who believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate or “sovereign” from the United States. As a result, they believe they do not have to answer to any government authority, including courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, or law enforcement.

At the sentencing hearing, Judge Richards indicated that Mr. Rosado was a danger to the citizens of the State of Florida and of the United States. Assistant State Attorneys James D. Miller and Jennifer E. Royal, along with State Attorney Investigator Bob Nichols investigated and prosecuted the case.

https://sao20.org/news-releases/soverei ... in-prison/
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Mutual combat?

Rolodex

Sovcit nutz

Post by Rolodex »

There are so many zillions of these videos, plus these folks are bound to have their own forums. Haven't they figured out by now that none of their stupid tactics/ideas work? Like...ever?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Rolodex wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:32 pm There are so many zillions of these videos, plus these folks are bound to have their own forums. Haven't they figured out by now that none of their stupid tactics/ideas work? Like...ever?
Most of the course creators, the source of the little packets of inadequately "researched" court decisions and other mis-used legal sources, know for a fact that it's all bogus. They're grifters looking to separate the ignorant from their cash.

The folks that try to use it in court or on the roadside, they read it on the internet so it's gotta be true, right?

It shouldn't be entertaining to watch abject stupidity on display, but it is.
Rolodex

Sovcit nutz

Post by Rolodex »

John Thomas8 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:31 am
Rolodex wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:32 pm There are so many zillions of these videos, plus these folks are bound to have their own forums. Haven't they figured out by now that none of their stupid tactics/ideas work? Like...ever?
Most of the course creators, the source of the little packets of inadequately "researched" court decisions and other mis-used legal sources, know for a fact that it's all bogus. They're grifters looking to separate the ignorant from their cash.

The folks that try to use it in court or on the roadside, they read it on the internet so it's gotta be true, right?

It shouldn't be entertaining to watch abject stupidity on display, but it is.
Oh lordt. It's a guilty pleasure.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
sad-cafe

Sovcit nutz

Post by sad-cafe »

watching window breaks is stress relief for me
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

This is one of the 96% of auditors that gives the rest a bad name. In this one he barges into a building, harasses the Receptionist and refuses to leave for 27 minutes. You can watch the first couple of minutes and just skip through it as he just keeps the same shit up through it all while a couple of woman have to physically force his ass out the door and keep him out as he shoves against them. What an activist.

Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

And now one of the 4% of Auditors who are decent people... This guy starts reflecting on what he is doing, and finally admits that all he was doing was "Effing with the police/effing with the public to get an emotional reaction" "I hoped that someone would draw their fist back so that I could pepper spray them on camera and claim self defense. I was hoping to provoke a lawsuit so that I could make a quick buck." "I thought whats a quick way to make a buck? How about pointing this camera at someone and hoping to get a reaction?"

"I am not a first amendment auditor, as there is no such thing."

Worth watching.

Compering what he was doing in his videos with what he is saying in his apology video is enlightening. Well done this man. I hope he manages to get his life together. Ya, his wife probably gave him an ultimatum to knock it off or she is gone, but still.

Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

re it was all for the money

1AA that do not reach the 50K number of subscribers do not get much of advertisment participation. They may have possibly their followers that give them some "Thanks" $ tips.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

Yeah

He admitted he also wanted to provoke someone so he could sue for the big bucks
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:13 pm Yeah

Good luck with that.

THe 1AA I follow are on the side of the Civil Rights movement. Some of them reach after years the settlement phase with modest payouts, very much depending on the incident. The fastest settlement for unlawful trespass from a postoffice was within six months and a payment of approx $16000 (police had no jurisdiction in that specific postoffice, it was the domain of the Postal Police). Most simple unlawful trespasses from a public buildings will just get dismissed in court, eg the trespass order dropped.

Other illegal trespasses from public buildings and from publically accessible areas end in a illegal arrest and usually the charges get dropped in court. Sometimes a DA will try to elongate the time to trial by playing dirty tricks. The dirties move is to drop the charges at the day of trial after extending for months and requesting the defendant and his lawer to travel far. Depending how long the polices takes to provide the public records, eg the police body cams and 911 recordings, it can take nearly two years to trial.

The expierienced 1AA who expects such LEO interactions will have an attorney at their fingertips.

The payout process starts at best after a trial with a federal law suit against the involved police officers, their department and city. The time until trial date can be an additional two years if the defendants do not prefer to settle before. Payouts at this time will be like $100K to $150K, depending how rough police (man-)handled the situation and how many days a 1AA was locked up in jail until bail hearing (arrested on Friday, wait for judge hearing and see the light of day again the following Wednesday).

From that "astronomical payout" a good chunk goes to your lawyer.

The 1AA of the Civil Rights movement variety tend to also request that procedures of the police get changed and continued education of 1st Amendment rights get taught. Like repeated over the next five years.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Suranis wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:22 pm And now one of the 4% of Auditors who are decent people... This guy starts reflecting on what he is doing, and finally admits that all he was doing was "Effing with the police/effing with the public to get an emotional reaction" "I holed that someone would draw their fist back so that I could pepper spray them on camera and claim self defense. I was hoping to provoke a lawsuit so that I could make a quick buck." "I thought whats a quick way to make a buck? How about pointing this camera at someone and hoping to get a reaction?"

"I am not a first amendment auditor, as there is no such thing."

Worth watching.

Compering what he was doing in his videos with what he is saying in his apology video is enlightening. Well done this man. I hope he manages to get his life together. Ya, his wife probably gave him an ultimatum to knock it off or she is gone, but still.

Well, of course
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:08 pm watching window breaks is stress relief for me
This one has 2 breaks for the price of one. Go to 14 minutes for the smash smash. You're welcome.

Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:50 pm

Stuff
Uh, ya, I'll just say that there is a very special file I put Sov Cit claims of their ultimate victory over traffic tickets. And I'm afraid it's the same one I'm putting "auditors" claims of how they won over the Police and Trespass orders. And especially how the Authorities KNEW that their claims were bogus and the heroic Frauditor strode away into the sunset as the cases shattered off their biceps. Please Donate.

If the claims were real all Frauditors would be waving every such Victory around like flags, much like how they misrepresent the Mims case. In that case the guy was filming an arrest from the other side of the street, said nothing, did not interfere, and the cops still came over and arrested him. He did NOT walk over close to the arrest, did NOT wave a camera belligerently, and did NOT start yelling about rights.
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:08 pm watching window breaks is stress relief for me
Just saw Van Ballion did a compilation of window smashing vids. Enjoy.

Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:13 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:50 pm

Stuff
:snippity:
If the claims were real all Frauditors would be waving every such Victory around like flags, much like how they misrepresent the Mims case. In that case the guy was filming an arrest from the other side of the street, said nothing, did not interfere, and the cops still came over and arrested him. He did NOT walk over close to the arrest, did NOT wave a camera belligerently, and did NOT start yelling about rights.
This arrrest was unlawful. The question now is from when was this video. Since 2017(?) the legal question has definitively been resolved, it is allowed to video police (government officials in general) performing their duty. Before that year there was still a grey zone where states and municipalities intended to limit videoing of police, even arresting people videoing on and from their own property. Such unlawful arrests are ground for a federal law suit. And then police officers try to harass citizens, trying to confiscate phones and cameras cause they claim the person was a witness and the device contains evidence.
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

The point was that the Police actions were inappropriate because the filmer was not interfering with the arrest. The right to film is NOT unrestricted. The police are still allowed to tell a filmer to stand a distance away from the arrest and the filmer is not allowed to interfere with the arrest. If you do you are breaking the law.

Shoving your camera into the face of an arresting officer is going to get you consequences no matter hos much it gets you clicks. And the police are still allowed to tell you to vacate an area where filming is not appropriate or is interfering with whats is going on. And Trespassing orders are still legal.

The point of Mims was that he was NOT interfering with the arrest or the police in the furtherance of their duties. That's the part that is always represented by the Frauditors. So, uh, it does not say that you can just unconditionally film government workers doing their jobs.

Hell a lot of the videos I see start off with the guy saying "your being recorded" and the Police don't care. It's other stuff that leads to the silver bracelets and the car windows smashing. Maybe that part is edited out in the versions you see. :shrug:
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Other weirdos”