Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:04 pm
curmudgeon wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:26 pm
They also don't think about how Citizens of different Nationalities can walk into the USA and get arrested.
I'm sure they support the deportation of illegal aliens.
… who by definition have not contracted to be stand under (or whatever the sovcit rubric is) the jurisdiction of US state or federal courts, so by sovcit (il)logic are immune from arrest, prosecution, conviction, etc.
But this brand of sovcit adheres to the specific magick clause that they are ambassodors to their "nation". As per the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, 1961 of the UN, and ignore the detail that their "nation" was never a member of the UNO ;) This "nation" must be a very special of its kind where all believers are automagickally ambassadors. Though none seem to show residence in the greater Washington D.C. area, nor ever met with the US State Secretary to present their credentials. :blackeye:
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

Or they are not Moors like them, which means they are not covered under the Treaty with the Barbary Pirates *CoughWhoWeren'tMoorsCough* so they are totally not immune from US laws.
Hic sunt dracones
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

chilli "dumbass" decastro gets 180 days (one of these days he'll get an actual deterrent for a sentence):

That judge made my day, saw through chilli's grift and called him out.

Uninformed

Sovcit nutz

Post by Uninformed »

Another obnoxious dissatisfied halfwit who cannot accept he is not special receives the currently predominant form of care in the community - and in his case deserved it.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Oh look, the 20 Year Konstitootional Law Scholar lost in court,.

Quell surprise.

ETA: Of course he'll bleat about the corrupt Nevada legal system to his quarter-wit followers and grift off it.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
jemcanada2

Sovcit nutz

Post by jemcanada2 »

Chille is going to jail!!! :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

I wonder why Chille wasn’t cursing everyone out, yelling over everyone, and acting like a bully in court like he does in his videos? :think: :think:

Have fun in jail, loser!! :violin: :violin:
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:37 am Chille is going to jail!!! :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

I wonder why Chille wasn’t cursing everyone out, yelling over everyone, and acting like a bully in court like he does in his videos? :think: :think:

Watch the full video, it's running around. chilli most definitely was abusive to the ADA and bailiffs and I think it played a large part in his sentence. Along with he and his lawyer's inability to address the actual charges against chilli and instead dealt out his particularly stupid sovcit nonsense.
jemcanada2

Sovcit nutz

Post by jemcanada2 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:08 am
jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:37 am Chille is going to jail!!! :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

Watch the full video, it's running around. chilli most definitely was abusive to the ADA and bailiffs and I think it played a large part in his sentence. Along with he and his lawyer's inability to address the actual charges against chilli and instead dealt out his particularly stupid sovcit nonsense.
Chille talked himself out of a 90 day suspended sentence that the prosecutor recommended into a 180 day jail sentence by nodding his head that all cops are “pigs” and giving a thumbs up that all law enforcement are evil while the judge was speaking. The only way it could get better is if Alina Habba was representing him and got it turned into a $450 million judgment and the death penalty. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Sovcit nutz

Post by poplove »

American State Nationals: The newest group of sovereign citizens
Understanding the behavior and ideology of sovereign citizens is crucial for ensuring the safety of law enforcement officers, especially during traffic stops
https://www.police1.com/sovereign-citiz ... n-citizens
Dr. Christine Sarteschi, LCSW
@DrSarteschi
I've apparently pissed off some sovereign citizens with this article:
bob

Sovcit nutz

Post by bob »

Las Vegas Rev.-J.: YouTuber, self-proclaimed ‘First Amendment’ auditor gets 6 months behind bars:
When it came time for YouTuber Jose “Chille” DeCastro to be sentenced on an obstructing justice charge for interfering with a Las Vegas police traffic stop, the prosecutor wanted him to be placed on probation.

But Justice of the Peace Ann Zimmerman had other ideas.

She ordered DeCastro to serve 180 days in the Clark County Detention Center after finding him guilty in a March bench trial.

The self-proclaimed “First Amendment auditor” and “constitutional scholar” had been accused of intentionally getting in the way of an officer to film a traffic stop, and refusing to back up when asked.

“Is that suspended?” DeCastro’s attorney asked, questioning if the 180-day sentence would act as more of a deterrent while DeCastro was on probation.

“Oh no, it’s going to start right now,” the judge announced as she stood to walk out of the courtroom, while marshals handcuffed DeCastro. In a bench trial, a judge renders a verdict, rather than a jury.

This wasn’t the first time DeCastro, 49, has been in trouble with law enforcement. He told police officers he had been arrested four other times for filming police across the country, according to body-camera footage.

His YouTube channel, Delete Lawz, with more than 500,000 subscribers, is full of hundreds of videos where he spends hours talking about police body-camera recordings and footage from other self-proclaimed auditors. In some of his videos, he films his own interactions with police officers, where he frequently curses at officers or calls them “pigs.”

The channel advertises DeCastro’s various cash apps and a $25 flier — titled “Learn the Law. Know Your Rights” — that DeCastro claims he will ship to customers from Los Angeles, although court records indicate he currently lives in Henderson. At the trial before Zimmerman, DeCastro claimed he makes his money by “selling legal documents to people.”

“It seems to me from observing him in the video that he wants this,” the judge said after finding DeCastro guilty. “He wants to get arrested, he wants to get into an altercation with police officers. He welcomes this, this helps his YouTube channel.”
Image ImageImage
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

decastro had a hearing yesterday and lost. Judge Pennington found some in-jail rants chili had someone post since he's been in jail and called out his crap.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:20 pm decastro had a hearing yesterday and lost. Judge Pennington found some in-jail rants chili had someone post since he's been in jail and called out his crap.
Judge Zimmerman?
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Ya, dang it, I was researching NY Jets QBs.

Gah.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:21 pm Ya, dang it, I was researching NY Jets QBs.

Gah.
No worries; I thought there might be a DeCastro smackdown I missed.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Turns out this frauditor that lies at the rate that keeps up with trump, is claiming to be an oaf keeper:

Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:24 pm Turns out this frauditor that lies at the rate that keeps up with trump, is claiming to be an oaf keeper:

Yeah, he might be too crazy even for them . . . nah, probably not.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

the history just prior to above incident:

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

There's something broken in that dood's brain.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

And his father’s

And probably his brother’s

I feel only sorry for those who have to deal with him… and the parrot.
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

Apparently the Police secured the Parrot and a friend of his picked it up. So it wasn't harmed.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

Suranis wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:11 pm Apparently the Police secured the Parrot and a friend of his picked it up. So it wasn't harmed.
Good to hear! :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

Lovely guy.. apparently accused of sexual assault while acting as a Lyft driver. Found a case where Lyft had removed to the federal court but the federal court remanded it.

https://casetext.com/case/harris-v-vanderbilt

It includes:
On May 21, 2022, Vanderbilt was arrested for child cruelty after authorities responded to a disturbance at what seems to have been his home in Apple Valley, California. While there, authorities discovered a child apparently living with over 50 other animals, sleeping in a closet on bedding soaked with cat urine. (Doc. 1-3, Ex. B, at 41-43) (May 25, 2022 news article attached to Plaintiffs' complaint).

On June 13, 2022, Vanderbilt pleaded no contest and was sentenced in California to probation for Willful Cruelty to Child. (Doc. 1-3, Ex. E, at 58-60).
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

He's a busy dude, with multiple names, Jedidiah Schulz (“Schulz”), aka Valentino Satoshi Vanderbilt.

https://casetext.com/case/schulz-v-petersen
101010 :towel:
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

He's gonna kill somebody before he finds a permanent jail cell.

Return to “Other weirdos”