Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

Post by Luke »

And now (6:20pm EDT), with a total lack of self-control, Ethan Ralph is back in Mexico and about to have a Rumble stream. haha Ralph is coming out swinging -- "all the shit they've made me do for the last 2 years" and starts off talking about Akbar. The gloves are off and Ralph is a nasty, vindictive guy. This will be really funny, his mission now is to destroy Nick Fuentes and America First. Ralph is coming out swinging -- "all the sh*t (Nick & AF) they've made me do for the last 2 years". He's already calling Nick out for being gay (which of course is fine but Nick is in massive denial). There's a reason they call this the Killstream. :lol:

1,897 Watching (and growing)
KILLSTREAM: LOYALTY ISN'T JUST A SLOGAN

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I tried to watch a bit of Ethan's podcast. He's not informative nor funny/entertaining. How do people watch that shite?

That crew will have zero impact on anything accepting fighting amoung themselves. And, I don't have enough wake hours in my day to sit through stupid.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Ralph has Josh Moon on. Josh runs a site called Kiwi Farms, right now it's only on the dark web, it's a lolcow site. Kiwi Farms and Ralph have been fighting for years. What this is about today is Ralph destroying Nick Fuentes and America First which is exactly what they deserve, those racist jerks. So right now it's enemy of my enemy.

Totally understand what you're saying, Neon, it's hard for me to keep up with it too, there's years of backstory and lore involved. But basically what everybody on Rumble is doing right now is dunking on Nick Fuentes and hearing the madness that Cozy.tv has been involved with. And bringing it back to the main topic, a lot of the explosions right now are because of Ali Akbar.

Young men were literally abused and Nick Fuentes ignored it and swept it up to stay in Akbar's good graces. So even if you aren't watching, know that Akbar is getting squashed as he deserves. And destroying a white nationalist, J6 supporting group is good for the USA.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:30 pm I tried to watch a bit of Ethan's podcast. He's not informative nor funny/entertaining. How do people watch that shite?
WWE/WWF

Reality Television

Jerry Springer

There is always an audience for it. I am never part of that audience (okay, maybe a bit of WWF in the early days when I was in school) but there is an audience.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

It takes some real effort to get the plug pulled by Rumble.
Devin Burghart @dburghart wrote: White nationalist "Groyper" leader Nick Fuentes had video of his rally pulled down repeatedly by far-right streaming site Rumble for "incitement to violence." Fuentes has also reportedly been suspended from the platform for 2 weeks.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow wrote: Ali Alexander, the leader of the “Stop the Steal” movement, a movement that supported keeping Donald Trump in office past his duly-elected term, released a statement in response to the allegations that he has a long history of propositioning underage males.

In the statement, Ali Alexander:

1. Admits that he's been "battling" same-sex attraction and has sent "inappropriate messages".
2. Insists that "nothing unlawful has occurred."
3. Apologizes for sending "inappropriate messages sent over the years."
4. Claims that he has "repented before God".
5. Claims enemies have sent him 'honey-pots' to trap him.

*Ali Alexander uses the term 'SSA' to mean 'same sex attraction'

All reporting by @RightWingWatch
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Former America First treasurer @JadenPMcNeil escaped from Nick Fuentes' cult. Fuentes ruins countless young mens' lives aligning with pe*ophiles like Ali Alexander Akbar & blaming 15 y/o victims. Jaden & gang are dedicated to protecting youth & destroying AF's evil operation. 💣
Video in tweet:

Sickening.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:46 pm
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Former America First treasurer @JadenPMcNeil escaped from Nick Fuentes' cult. Fuentes ruins countless young mens' lives aligning with pe*ophiles like Ali Alexander Akbar & blaming 15 y/o victims. Jaden & gang are dedicated to protecting youth & destroying AF's evil operation. 💣
Not buying what he is selling. Sorry, orlylicious. He is hyperactive and acting as a crazed podcaster. Where is the apology and coming to us with their head in their hands? Jaden took a bump of cocaine before recording this?
I know you like reality TV shit, but this stinks.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Neon, Jaden did NOT take a bump, he's a very conservative Christian, he barely even drinks. Folks here have said they are interested in learning about what these people are doing, so have been trying to keep everybody up to date.

This is about taking Nick Fuentes and America First down. They have been active and complicit in abusing young men (via Ali Alexander and others). Nick Fuentes created a new Twitter account and has been hosting Twitter Spaces that are insane and off the wall.

Nick's new account (with links to Spaces): https://twitter.com/heyapple008/with_replies

Here's his Space from last night. A lot of people have heard of Nick, but haven't heard him. Here are his views and why he needs to be ground into dust (NADT).

Night before when he created the account to ban evade Twitter's ban:

While Nick said he severed ties with Akbar, it was another lie: It was revealed that Akbar is running the @AFPost account. He downlow promotes himself and his products (like Cultture). Disgusting. https://twitter.com/AFpost

Nick is being destroyed, and Cozy.tv is sinking quickly. The campaign is working. Nick is spending $10K a month to keep Cozy afloat and viewership of the entire site has cratered.

Primetime last night:

720pm8-5-23.JPG
720pm8-5-23.JPG (18.55 KiB) Viewed 1827 times

No doubt there is a lot of hyperbolic and frenzy with these people, but the Jaden, Ethan Ralph, Baked Alaska and other important AF players have jumped ship and actively taking it down by telling the truth of what happened.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:54 am Neon, Jaden did NOT take a bump, he's a very conservative Christian, he barely even drinks. Folks here have said they are interested in learning about what these people are doing, so have been trying to keep everybody up to date.
Okay, perhaps he is not taking bumps *sniff*. Why do they talk like that? Loud and obnoxious? All the right-wingers do it. Is it a class they take?

Honestly, I think my aversion to right-wingers is on par with Volkski's hatred of lawn mowers.

As for the sexual BS, we need to revive that show "To Catch a Predator" or whatever it was called. I had Ali nailed early on.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ah yes, Conservative Christians and Drink. Occasionally in the religious humour group I'm on alcohol comes up and there are endless variations of "How do you keep your beer safe on a fishing trip? Invite along two Baptists." "As rare as two Baptists recognizing one another in the Liquor store." Etc. Which the Baptist members share and laugh at more than anyone else.

"Wherever two or three Episcopalians are gathered together, there will always be a Fifth."

To which I replied: "Whenever an Irish Catholic is gathered, there will always be two or three Fifths."

So, colour me cynical. Its a bit like how Muslims don't talk about the massive alcoholism problems in their communities, because Muslims Don't Drink. I'm sure it's the same in Utah and the Mormons, but I don't know for sure.

Anyway, what's really happening here is that the Twitter userbase is collapsing, so The Trolls have to become more outrageous to gather that sweet sweet engagement and therefore dollars. I have no idea if Fuentes really believes that shit, because he would be saying it whether he believed it or not. He needs libs to be triggered to get the money in. That's the bottom line.

You are the market he is catering to so Musk can toss him advertising bucks.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke

Post by Luke »

Bill Mitchell @mitchellvii
I'm waiting on @LauraLoomer's investigative report into White Nationalist Nick Fuentes and pedophile Ali Alexander. Will you be bringing those receipts tomorrow Laura? While you're at it, Bring the receipts for the $250 million Trump stole.
11:07 PM · Aug 17, 2023

Replying to @mitchellvii and @LauraLoomer
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 11m
True, Bill. @JadenPMcNeil keeps exposing Ali Akbar (Alexander) & Nick Fuentes, AF is still sweeping it up. Jaden showed Beardson Beardly aka Matt Evans & Nick knew about this 2 YEARS ago & did nothing to stop Akbar from assaulting young men in the AF cult.
Jaden did another expose on Nick Fuentes and America First KNOWING for 2 years that Akbar was soliciting young men for dick pix and did NOTHING.

https://odysee.com/@JadenPMcNeil:a/dtrdjdtjftttttttt:b

Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch
Having his career implode in the wake of reports that he had a long history of propositioning underage males certainly doesn't seem to have dampened Ali Alexander's raging narcissism: "I'm like this oracle of America ... I'm America's oracle. I *am* the oracle."

Luke

Post by Luke »

Brandon Straka's LOLSUIT against MSNBC was booted. This was another Biss FAIL.

Memo and Order: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.29.0.pdf

Brandon is angry! Email:

Straka Fight.JPG
Straka Fight.JPG (75.08 KiB) Viewed 1634 times

Update in my lawsuit against MSNBC.
Inbox Brandon Straka hello@brandonstraka.com via bnc3.mailjet.com 5:38 PM (5 hours ago) to me

The People Suing Me for Assault & Battery Admit They Were Nowhere Near Me.

Dear Patriots-

Many of you know that I have filed lawsuits against the mainstream media to fight back against their unyielding efforts to destroy people like us. Our institutions have been corrupted, and one example of this is the concerted effort by the mainstream media to ruin the name and reputations of effective people who are standing up for the truth.

Recently, a Clinton appointed judge dismissed my case against MSNBC. This judge stated that it's perfectly fine for MSNBC to say that I "broke into the Capitol", that I "confessed to helping attack officers", and that there is nothing wrong with MSNBC showing footage of somebody else inciting the crowd and saying it was me.

NONE of these things are true. And NO- it's NOT ok for MSNBC to knowingly spread these lies to an international audience. And despite this judge's opinion- it's actually still NOT ok for a media outlet to report that people committed crimes that they did not commit.

My lawyer and I decided from the beginning that we are going to fight until the bitter end. We knew that taking on the media would not be easy, and that we'd face many defeats along the way. But we're not going to stop. Because they CAN NOT be allowed to keep lying and doing this to people. We WILL eventually get to the right judge who is fair, and who remembers what justice is.

I need help to raise $10,000 to appeal my case.

Many of you have said many times that you see what's happening in our country but you don't know what to do. You don't know how to help. THIS is how: help by providing financial support to those who are fighting back against the corruption and the ROT in our once trusted institutions.

This is never going to stop if we don't punch back when they are attacking us.

I could have gone silent after all I've been through the past few years. I could have taken the easy road and just backed out. But I am going to stay in this fight and I'm going to give it back to them as hard as I possibly can.

Help me fight.

If you want to help me, please click here: CONTRIBUTE HERE
If you’d prefer to send a check to support, the address is:
Brandon Straka
1872 Lexington Ave. Ste. 139
NY, NY 10035

This is not the only case I'll be fighting.

Trust me, a lot of people are going to wish they hadn't come after me the way they have. Many people are about to get some very bad news.

If you can't financially support, please pray. And please spread the word about what I'm doing to others and ask them to help.

Much love to all of you.

Haven't been hearing about his WalkAway app lately. He's still on probation until after the 2024 election.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

1872 Lexington Ave. NY, NY 10035 is a small UPS Store located between a taco & beer joint and a juice bar in an Hispanic area of East Harlem. Ste. 139 is a rented PO Box.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7988655 ... &entry=ttu
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:30 am 1872 Lexington Ave. NY, NY 10035 is a small UPS Store located between a taco & beer joint and a juice bar in an Hispanic area of East Harlem. Ste. 139 is a rented PO Box.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7988655 ... &entry=ttu
Like pretty much EVERY scam product or money beg -- the physical address is a PMB at a UPS Store or similar mail acceptance biz. Looks legit on the address, but they can be gone in an instant and move on to the next marks. Google maps is your friend.
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," the district court ruled the reportage about Starka's plea agreement was substantially true. Ergo no defamation.

Something anyone (but Klayman) could have seen coming.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Mehdi Hasan @mehdirhasan wrote: Donald Trump, the GOP frontrunner for president, hosted this man for dinner last Thanksgiving. I expect his cowardly Republican rivals not to bring this up but why haven’t Democrats, again and again and again?
Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: White nationalist Nick Fuentes wishes that China would invade New York City and start treating Black people like it treats the Uyghurs by killing them and putting them in concentration camps. https://bit.ly/47ZlZye
raison de arizona

DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

bob wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:53 pm Ivan Raiklin's Twitter account has been restored. It was suspended right after January 6.

... and it picks up as if the last two years haven't happened.

Raiklin this time around is forgoing any pseudo-legal analysis, and just going for pure hopium grift.
Raiklin's got the dirt to bring down the Biden administration, et al., and it's only for Elmo!
https://twitter.com/IvanRaiklin/status/ ... 56310?s=20
Ivan Raiklin @IvanRaiklin wrote: Hey @elonmusk if you want dirt and thus leverage on everyone in the current illegitimate Executive Branch WH, DOJ, DHS, DOD and Intelligence Community and some aspects of the Legislative Branch. Please let me know when you have a few hours for me to provide this. In person.

#DeepStateMarauder
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:00 am
To which I replied: "Whenever an Irish Catholic is gathered, there will always be two or three Fifths."
They sell booze by the fifth in Ireland?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
bob

DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by bob »

Ivan Raiklin @IvanRaiklin wrote: Hey @elonmusk if you want dirt and thus leverage on everyone in the current illegitimate Executive Branch WH, DOJ, DHS, DOD and Intelligence Community and some aspects of the Legislative Branch. Please let me know when you have a few hours for me to provide this. In person.
I believe this is a reference to Raikin's belief that, post-insurrection-attempt, the joint session lacked a quorum to finish its certification. :yawn:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Alex Jones' boy gets 60 days, prosecutors wanted 120. Owen is a world-class whiner and crier, he will milk this for all its worth. It's the end of the world!
Kyle Cheney @kyledcheney 15m

BREAKING: Owen SHROYER is sentenced to 60 days of incarceration and a year of supervised release for trespassing at the Capitol on Jan. 6

Judge Kelly said his “unique” case was exacerbated by Shroyer’s previous disruption of Congress during 2019 impeachment proceedings.
raison de arizona

Not sure what he is crowing about.
Brandon Straka @BrandonStraka wrote: 🚨VICTORY!!!🚨
I have WON the J6 civil case against me by the corrupt, lying, leftist Soros-funded DC nonprofit lawfirm Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law (@LawyersComm).

Over 2 years ago I was served in a civil lawsuit by 8 black and brown Capitol Police officers whom I’ve never met, had no contact with on J6, and whom I was not even within proximity of.

They sued me under the KKK Act, alleging that I engaged in a white supremacist attack on black and brown police officers, that I caused their “injuries” (which included being pepper sprayed, and becoming “exhausted”) and conspired to encroach on their civil rights.

Almost every detail and allegation against me was a lie. In fact I’ll say: a KNOWN lie.

Knowing that I committed no violence on J6, and didn’t encourage anybody else to either, this lawsuit alleged that I “violently” breached the barricades of the Capitol and proceeding to attack police officers- including the plaintiffs.

The case entered discovery, where we gathered evidence that conclusively showed that none of these officers were even on the side of the building I was on during my brief time on Capitol grounds. One of the plaintiffs was in Maryland at the time I was there.

This case cost me well into 6 figures to defend, and hundreds and hundreds of hours of my time- which is, of course, the whole point.

The left has weaponized our legal system, turning Democrat majority districts into a playground where they can abuse the process to harm those who get in the way of their political agendas.

But this case was even too preposterous for the DC courts, and after years of fighting-

I have won.

This is a much needed victory for truth, for decency, and for even a shred of restoration of our faith that justice still exists within corners of our legal system.

I thank you all who helped support me through this battle. Your support got me through- and my victory is your victory.

Please share this victory with everyone you know, and God bless you all.

:snippity:
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:54 pm Not sure what he is crowing about.
J6 officers sued a boatload of people, including Straka.

The court dismissed most of the claims against Straka because there was no evidence he conspired with any of the other defendants.

There were two remaining claims (assault and battery), and the district court (in October) dismissed those as well because it lacked jurisdiction over those two claims.

Any officer assaulted or battered by Straka could still sue him in state court (provided there isn't a statute of limitations issue).

Straka may be correct :eek: that the officers shouldn't have included him in this wide-ranging suit.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Trouble in paradise? So sad. Also, language. And adult content.
PoliticsVideoChannel @politvidchannel wrote: BREAKING: Marjorie Taylor Greene could get indicted and expelled from Congress.

Jan. 6 Organizer calls Marjorie Taylor Greene a “whore” who “played me” and plans to release evidence she “committed a crime” that will get her expelled from Congress.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:popcorn:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”