These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Roger Stone

Post by raison de arizona »

IMG_6767.png
IMG_6767.png (328.57 KiB) Viewed 18911 times
https://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone-ro ... mp-1855268
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Roger Stone

Post by p0rtia »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:17 pm Looks like he is wearing a shrunken head. :roll:
Or a death mask.
pipistrelle

Roger Stone

Post by pipistrelle »

Seeing a lot of this. Stone recorded talking about death to Swalwell and/or Nadler.

AndyinPA
Verified:

Roger Stone

Post by AndyinPA »

More

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ie-mediate
The Republican operative and close Donald Trump ally Roger Stone reportedly told an associate one of two prominent Democratic congressmen “ha[d] to die before the election” in 2020.

“It’s time to do it,” Stone said, according to Mediaite, which cited a recording the outlet reported was made at a Florida restaurant.

“Let’s go find Swalwell. It’s time to do it. Then we’ll see how brave the rest of them are. It’s time to do it. It’s either Nadler or Swalwell has to die before the election. They need to get the message. Let’s go find Swalwell and get this over with. I’m just not putting up with this shit any more.”

Eric Swalwell, from California, and Jerry Nadler, from New York, are both members of the House judiciary committee.

Swalwell is a prominent anti-Trump voice and a magnet for Republican attacks. As judiciary chair, Nadler oversaw Trump’s first impeachment, for seeking political dirt in Ukraine.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
John Thomas8

Roger Stone

Post by John Thomas8 »

There's a crime in that gobblygook isn't there?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Roger Stone

Post by Slim Cognito »

Reading on, Stone says the voice was generated via AI, but that can be verified, yes?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Resume18

Roger Stone

Post by Resume18 »

I believe Roger Stone is AI.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Chilidog

Roger Stone

Post by Chilidog »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:16 pm I believe Roger Stone is AI.
Amalgamated Ignorance
raison de arizona

Roger Stone

Flashback.
Enough! @StopTrumpTerror wrote: Have you heard Roger Stone threatening to send the Proud Boys after Ted Lieu?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Roger Stone

Post by Maybenaut »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:14 pm There's a crime in that gobblygook isn't there?
Possibly. The law is exceptionally nuanced in this area.

In most places, a threat requires that the statement was willfully made with the intent to threaten; that it was made to another person; that it was intended to be understood as a threat; that the threatener had the present ability to carry out the threat; and a reasonable person would be put in fear by the threat.

So the words are going to matter, and what was in his head are going to matter. I can see a prosecutor not wanting to press this. Stone and the other guy would likely say he was only joking, nobody took it seriously, etc.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
John Thomas8

Roger Stone

Post by John Thomas8 »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:43 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:14 pm There's a crime in that gobblygook isn't there?
Possibly. The law is exceptionally nuanced in this area.

In most places, a threat requires that the statement was willfully made with the intent to threaten; that it was made to another person; that it was intended to be understood as a threat; that the threatener had the present ability to carry out the threat; and a reasonable person would be put in fear by the threat.

So the words are going to matter, and what was in his head are going to matter. I can see a prosecutor not wanting to press this. Stone and the other guy would likely say he was only joking, nobody took it seriously, etc.
I was hoping his "body of work" would make it obvious he wasn't joking but I can see a DA not bothering. Given what's happening to judges and other DAs in cases with magants, I'd be hesitant, too.
bob

Roger Stone

Post by bob »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:43 pmSo the words are going to matter, and what was in his head are going to matter. I can see a prosecutor not wanting to press this. Stone and the other guy would likely say he was only joking, nobody took it seriously, etc.
Too also, and for similar reasons, there also was no conspiracy.
Image ImageImage
Rolodex

Roger Stone

Post by Rolodex »

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona

Roger Stone

Oh my. The dirty, Dirty Trickster.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Roger Stone

Post by Ben-Prime »

I am assuming his earlier pardon by TFG was not broad enough to cover any offense this constitutes.And I am glad of it.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Roger Stone

Post by bob »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:01 pm I am assuming his earlier pardon by TFG was not broad enough to cover any offense this constitutes.And I am glad of it.
Stone's pardon was specific to his conviction.

As if it was drafted by the Office of People Who Know How to Pardon (and not White House toadies). :think:
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Roger Stone

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:04 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:01 pm I am assuming his earlier pardon by TFG was not broad enough to cover any offense this constitutes.And I am glad of it.
Stone's pardon was specific to his conviction.

As if it was drafted by the Office of People Who Know How to Pardon (and not White House toadies). :think:
Yeah, you can see how I might have wondered whether it was just written as:

"Roger Stone did nothing wrong."

and signed by TFG.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Roger Stone

Post by Slim Cognito »

My best guess is the whole damn thing was handwritten with a sharpie
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Roger Stone

Post by Luke »

My bromance with Roger Stone continues (see Laura Loomer topic). Roger is now following me on X and we're pals. :lol:

Roger Stone @RogerJStoneJr
Who should Trump pick for Vice President?
2:15 AM · Apr 17, 2024

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1m
My vote is for you, Roger. You know what it takes to win. But if not, Devin Nunes. Matt Gaetz or Mike Flynn. Saw this about George Santos but he seems a little risky.

#TrumpSantos2024!

Trump Santos.JPG
Trump Santos.JPG (246.35 KiB) Viewed 2855 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”